236-240

Chapter 236: How Cruel!

"B*tch, why would our tables have to turn when we are fighting against you! Watch how I kill you!" The infuriated Zhu Luo flew straight toward Lou Qianxue.

The little beast, who was wagging its tail in Lou Qianxue's arms and acting like a baby, felt a terrifying murderous intent. After making a threatening howl, it jumped out from Lou Qianxue's arms at lightning speed.

Pa!

When it neared Zhu Luo, it whipped its tail at him.

The crowd could only see a blurry motion.

Zhu Luo, who had aggressively charged, had been whipped so hard that he flew ten meters into the air. He hit a wall, then with a bang sound, he fell onto the ground like a rag doll. When he fell, dust flew in the air...

"!!!"

Silence descended in the Prefectural Governor's mansion.

The scene had shocked everyone, and they fearfully stared at the little beast that was shaking its tail in midair.

"Little beast, come here." Lou Qianxue waved at it.

The horrible monster that had just whipped a Mystic Martial realm expert and sent it flying with its tail obediently returned to Lou Qianxue's arms like a kitten. It acted like a baby and rubbed itself against her arms.

This was the perfect example of 'Don't judge a monster by its appearance!'

Grrr...

A loud gulp resounded in the area.

Even the other three Mystic Martial realm experts felt cold sweat running down their backs. They looked at the little beast in Lou Qianxue's arm with a frightened expression.

Oh gosh!

What is this monster?

Zhu Luo was the best among us with a cultivation of the seventh level of the Mystic Martial realm!

B-But... This thing looks like such a small and harmless young beast. Yet, it threw him into the air just by whipping its tail?

How scary would it be if it seriously fought?

The three Mystic Martial realm experts thought for a while and felt their hearts palpitate in fear. Their gazes shifted from the little beast to Zhu Luo, who had fainted on the road, and they looked at each other.

What is there to fight when there is such an impressive beast around?

They were not silly. Why would they choose to go to the dead-end?

But!

They did not dare to disobey their young master's command.

Hence...