๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๏ฟฝ...

By benettoto

y/n finds out who was the best for her out of two brothers that almost every girl falls for. More

๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“

๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’

371 11 13
By benettoto

You got ready for school and head downstairs to see Atsumu waiting there as usual. You approached him and waved goodbye to your mum then head out. You both held each other's hands and enjoyed the absolute great weather.

It has been four days being in this relationship with Atsumu and the attention you got have calmed down a little. There were still a little stares and whisperings when you walk by but you didn't bother them anymore. It was only a small amount of those jealous fangirls of Atsumu so you didn't want to make them ruin you.

You head to class and sat down, daydreaming out the window when you felt a presence beside you.

"Y/n," you turned to face a blonde haired guy making you flinch a little as you placed your chin to rest on your palm. "Yeah? What do you need?" he smiled and came closer to you. "Just wanted to see your face. Missed it." you scrunched your nose up, cringing. "You saw me just a while ago tsumu. Stop exaggerating." he chuckled making you smile, thinking it was cute. You also had recently call him 'tsumu' because you thought that Atsumu was too long for you.

He booped your nose causing you to glare at him. "No touching me, am i right?" he pouted cutely. "Its just a boop, not literally holding ya or anything. Rather than me kissing ya now, ya want that?" you gave him a light smack on his shoulder. "Go back to your seat." you instructed where he whined, not moving a single step from his spot. "Nope. Wanna be with ya a little longer," he gave you his usual smile where you rolled your eyes in cringiness.

"Y/n," you hummed in response. "Can i call you princess?" your eyes widened in shock at his sudden question and then you coughed. "Thats..." you paused taking a small glance at him, seeing his hopeful eyes for you to say yes. "fine, i guess."

"Yay!" he exclaimed loud enough for everyone to turn around to look at you both. "You didn't have to shout so loud you know," you sighed where he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand in embarrassment. "Just got too excited." he gave you a head pat and left, leaving you to blush out of nowhere.

Physical education lesson was going on now and your class was at the field. Your class started off with running four rounds around the field which was tiring enough leaving you panting and gasping for breath. You didn't bring your water bottle so you had to sit down and take a rest for a short while. You felt a little dizzy but didn't bother much about it.

"Alright get in groups, we're playing football."

You looked around for people to invite in your group. For now, you were in the same group as Kiyoko and Futaba and you for sure knew Atsumu was going to approach you anytime soon.

"Y/n, my team." he called out as he grabbed your hand where you rolled your eyes as you followed him.

Now you were in a team with Atsumu, Osamu, Suna and your friends. You looked around to invite more people in and as the time goes by, your team had enough players. Your team started the first match. You played, not knowing much about football but still tried your best.

With much energy being given out, you started panting and sweating, getting tired after running everywhere. You were running back and forth, eyes on the ball but was too distracted because you felt really giddy all of a sudden. The hot rays, much panting making you breathless, you couldn't concentrate. The ball rolled to you but you couldn't see it, because of your blurry vision. Your head was in absolute pain and everything was times two, spinning round and round. Your blurry vision became worse and it soon became black where you immediately flopped to the ground. You couldn't move as you were very weak.

"Y/n!" Atsumu shouted from a distance and rushed to you instantly.

Everyone ran to you and surrounded you including your teacher. Your teacher checked your condition to see that you were still breathing and that you were just very very weak.

"Don't worry, she's fine. We have to take her to the nurse office for now." everyone furrowed their eyebrows in worry.

"I'll bring her there." Atsumu approached you and carried you bridal-style causing everyone to watch you both, admiring the romantic vibe going on.

As he carried you, you twitched a little making him whisper, "its fine, i'm here princess," he then headed to the nurse office as fast as he could but gently as possible.

You laid on the bed as the nurse checked you from head to toe. She then opened the curtains and looked at Atsumu who was pacing back and forth worriedly.

"There's nothing wrong with her right? This is the first time she's like this." Atsumu faced the ground as he talked, his voice trembling.

"She's fine, don't worry. Just let her rest for a while. She'll wake up soon enough." Atsumu nodded and approached you, staring at you with much worry in his eyes. He held your hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly. He was so worried about you that he stayed by your side, ditching classes.

"Atsumu, you know, you can just leave her alone and go back to class. I can take care of her. You should go now," the nurse reassured him where he shook his head in reply. "You're so stubborn aren't you? Is she your lover or something?" Atsumu immediately turned his head to the nurse and nodded, pouting. "Ahh... i get why you're doing this now then. Well, i think she'll wake up anytime soon so head back to class okay?"

"No. How can i? I have to stay by her side and make sure she's fine and all good. Even if i head back to class knowing that she isn't yet awake, i wouldn't concentrate, so its the same exact thing. Just let me stay here until she wakes up, please," he pleaded the nurse to let him be with you and so the nurse nodded her head as she gave in to Atsumu's stubbornness.

Atsumu continued watching you, holding your hands tightly as possible. He prayed for you to wake up anytime soon. Soon, you twitched a little making Atsumu instantly raised his head to look at you. You blinked your eyes a couple of times, trying to get used to the sun rays shining through the windows. Atsumu face lightened up as soon as he saw you opening your eyes.

"Miss, she's awake!" Atsumu called the nurse where the nurse immediately rushed to you.

"Y/n, can you hear me?" you gave a light nod where both the nurse and Atsumu smiled.

You felt a sting in your head then rubbed it. You opened your eyes fully, rubbing it then looked at Atsumu who was tearing up for no reason. You then went into a nice, calming, tight hug with him as you gasped in shock because it was sudden.

"Tsumu, what's wrong?" you asked with your raspy voice, slightly patting his back as he whimpers. You pulled away, then looked straight at him, wiping his little tears away. "Ya okay right? No pain?" you nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. "Come on, you're exaggerating. It's just a small thing. I didn't drink enough water and maybe it's because i didn't had breakfast," you sighed as he watched you, tears still rolling down his cheeks. "Tsumu, are you a girl? Stop crying like one already," you teased him a little where he wiped his tears away and whined.

"If you feel any pain again, come to me immediately okay? For now, you can head back to class." the nurse smiled at you as you stood up with Atsumu holding you to give support. As the both of you walked out, the nurse watched you both, smiling and admiring the both of you.

You walked, not walking straight due to the little dizziness you had. Atsumu stopped and held you.

"Ya okay? Ya need me to carry you? Bridal-style? Piggy back?" you looked at him in disbelief.

"Im fine tsumu. I can walk, just a little dizzy." you smiled reassuringly where he nodded in reply.

As you walked with him holding your hand, you thought about the incident.

"Tsumu, did you carry me to the nurse office?"

"Yea, why?"

"Did you carry me in front of everyone?" he looked at you and immediately looked away after eye contacting.

"I-i had to." you chuckled at how scared he looked and the little sweat forming on his forehead.

"Am i heavy?" he turned to you, staring at you in confusion. "What? I am?" you furrowed your eyebrows as he chuckled.

"Nope. Yer as light as a feather." you giggled and smacked him a little. "Yer not mad?" he asked making you sigh softly. "Nope. Not at all. You stayed by my side didn't you? I am thankful for that." you gave him a big smile where he blushed in reply.

"Princess, yer fallin' for me now?" you paused and glared at him teasingly. "Never will." you then walked ahead leaving him behind.

You blushed as you walked, heart beating fast. The feeling that you had everytime you were around him last time, was slowly coming back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 917 30
in which y/n moves and goes to inarizaki where she falls for the schools volleyball teams toxic middle blocker ...
22.2K 838 36
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โa small favorโž you develop a crush on your best friend's brother, who also happens to be his twin brother. atsumu offers to be your tutor which...
52.4K 1.6K 17
๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
296K 9.7K 27
A blossoming love between the Captain of the Inarizaki Volleyball team and the Miya twin's beloved older sister.