Vicious Bonds {COMPLETED}

By everestkinn

In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little... More

Introduction
Cast
1. Marked
2. Run
3. Owen
5. Challenged
6. Consumed
7. Explanation
8. Decisions
9. Kissed
10. Conceal
11. Deal
12. Alive
13. Miracles
14. Treasure
15. Fever
16. Apologies
17. Senses
18. Captivity
19. Hell
20. Dreams
21. Resurrection
22. Resurrection 2
23. Reunion
24. Hours.
25. Isaiah
26. Manipulation
27. Date
28. Mirror
29. Aftermath
30. Goodnight
31. Anchor
32. Brother
33. Temperature
34. Death
35. Choices
36. Lies
37. Malcolm
38. Karma
39. Prophecy
40. Confessions
41. Seduction
42. Pillow
43. Villain?
44. Toby
45. Guilt
46. Green
47. Checkout
48. Freedom
49. Visitors
Villains & Beasts

4. Death wish

33K 1.4K 790
By everestkinn

Published : January, 17th, 2021.
Edited : ...

-

"What do you mean you don't feel it?" London groaned in frustration when Toby announced that he couldn't feel any different from yesterday, which meant Milo was still alive somewhere out there.

"He is alive, he somewhere didn't get himself killed." Toby didn't try to hide his smile as he sat at the breakfast table with three pair of eyes on him.

"That's technically impossible, Owen has a highly skilled security team and he only employs vampires. How would that little human survive that?" Arrow wondered as he leaned his back on the counter and sipped his hot coffee.

"Maybe he is holding him captive, he wants Toby to kill him himself." London guessed and Toby frowned at that.

"I know that what I feel for him isn't real, it's just a stupid bond but I'm scared." He confessed for the first time, pushing his plate aside and giving the three men a vulnerable look.

"We know baby, we went through the same thing, remember?" Arrow tried to lighten the mood by bringing up the first time they walked into each other's lives.

Toby was dating Arrow since their childhood and they loved each other like nothing else but Toby's parents arranged his marriage to Victor, who was much more powerful and rich, they basically sold their son for status.

At first, Toby was heartbroken, yet his pain became bearable after Victor marked him and when he got to know him well, he fell in love with his husband. However, Victor knew that Toby will never feel complete without Arrow and in a desperate attempt to make his little one happy, he accepted Arrow into their relationship. Little did he know he'd fall head over heels for him as well.

London only came later, but his story was much more complicated.

"Last time I checked, we weren't trying to kill each other." Toby snapped as he slammed his hand on the table and glared at Arrow for trying to make it look alright.

"Enough." London cut in and threw his arm around Toby's waist. "Why don't we let Victor locate him again so we can go and get him?"

"Why? So I can murder him with cold blood?" Toby spat at his black haired loved and pushed himself away from his embrace. "I'm going to find him myself!" He spoke in the same snappy tone as he walked towards his room to get ready.

"Toby stop being a fucking pain in the ass and-" London wanted to go after Toby but Victor had enough of it and stood in his way.

"You're going too far London." He warned him by giving him his stern look and he sighed, realising what he was about to do, thankful for Victor's intervention once again. "Let him do what he wants for today, if the mate lives another day, then I will do the honours." He promised and to that, the dark fairy relaxed.

He knew that Victor never backs down from his promises, especially when it concernes his husbands. Arrow on the other hand, felt more anxious by the second.

He didn't like the fact that Milo existed and he wished him dead but he didn't want them to do it, he knew it'd destroy their relationship and drift them apart, nothing scared him more than that.

In Arrow's eyes, Milo's existence was tearing them apart and his death will only make it worse.

-

After Toby made a run for his room, he took a quick shower and got dressed in a hurry. He needed to move fast if he wanted to find the little human.

He smiled when he remembered his sweet face and although the human was two inches taller than him, the light fairy still perceived him as something small and that needed protection. Thinking about killing him was tearing Toby apart in every way possible, he knew he would hate himself but he didn't have a choice.

He has been with Arrow since their childhood and married to Victor for three years. Yet he never marked any of his three husbands.

The fairfolks were a very complicated species. When it comes to their matings, the submissive carries the mark of his dominant or dominants. His husbands refused for years to give him what he wanted, and every time he would go at one of them, he got his ass handed back to him.

Each time his heat would come around, he was forced to suppress his aura, to cancel it and when they finally decided that they'd give him what he wanted by letting him mark one of them, Milo came in the way.

Toby didn't hate him, he knew his husbands won't rest until he is six feet under. Yet he knew that if not for Milo, his relationship with them would never work.

They would never be able to accept his mark fully, but Milo was like a gift from the skies. Each time he closed his eyes, all he could think of was those green orbs swimming in lust and fear.

He pictured himself sucking those trembling lips, kissing the freckles on his face and devouring his moans in his mouth.

"I'm not letting him die." He announced to his three husbands who were still standing in the kitchen as he came down the stairs.

"What do you mean you're not letting him die?" London was the first to rush out of the kitchen upon hearing those words and for the first time Toby stood his ground.

"I can't let him die, I'm sorry. " he declared and looked behind London to the other two. "He is mine and if anything bad happens to him, I am going after them." He threatened the three of them, taking in the looks on their faces.

As per usual, Victor had his poker face, he knew what Toby was going through and it drove his mad to see his baby in such pain. He didn't want to share him but he couldn't give him what de desired most and it pained him.

Arrow was horrified, he looked like he would be fainting very soon, his eyes doubled in size as he realised what he just heard but he couldn't say or do anything about it, was he mad? Yes, Toby betrayed them when he marked someone else, he cheated but they failed him first when they shut down his desires and made him suppress his aura.

London on the other hand was furious, his blood was boiling, his face bacme more red by the second and his eyes colder than his heart. He was almost blinded by rage and when he looked back to the other two and noticed they weren't about to react, he proceeded to take matters into his own hands but got interrupted by the bell.

"I'll take that." Arrow found it as an excuse to escape the tension and ran to the entrance door but what he saw when he opened the door made him wish he didn't.

"Ehem, I was wondering when you'd come to kill me and I run on a tight schedule, guys it's not nice to keep a busy man waiting! I brought some Champagne!" Milo beamed at Arrow as he revealed the bottle of Champage he was holding.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" London growled from behind Arrow and soon the other two joined.

"I came here to apologise for the leaving yesterday, I had some unfinished business to attend to. Now I'm all yours." He winked and tilted his head to wink at London who looked like he was ready to jump him.

"Do you have a death wish?" London who pushed past Arrow was now holding Milo by the collar, he hated the parasite and wished for nothing more than see him a cold corpse yet Toby's previous statement was preventing him from hurting him.

"Enough." Toby who was so far silent and analysing decided to intervene and he rushed to his little human, pulling him out of London's deathly grip. "Why are you here?" He questioned and Milo simply rolled his eyes, ignoring the death glares he was receiving from all directions.

"I made another deal with your twin." He smiled innocently but they all knew it was a fake smile.

Victor who was standing in the back and analysing took the chance to read the room, the little human was scared to the bone yet he was doing a great job at hiding it, he thought.

"What more deals do you make with that scumbag?" Toby growled and grabbed Milo by the shoulders, he tried to act unfazed but every part of him hated that he stayed home like a weakling when his mate was out there risking his life with Owen.

"I deliver myself for you to kill me and he will never come for my brothers again." Milo's grin was extending from ear to ear and the four men looked at him like he were some delusional kid.

"This must be a joke..." London winced at the cruelty of Owen's plans, they were so preoccupied with Milo's barging into their lives in the few last hours that they completely forgot about Owen's part in it.

"Let's take this inside." Victor was the one to break the awkward silence after Milo kept looking at them expectantly and no one muttered a word.

-

"So, you are telling me that you successfully broke into one of Owen's lairs, got your brothers back and escaped, but he chased you and cut that deal with you?" London who was pacing around the living room repeated after theh all listened to Milo's story.

"I... guess? Yes, that pretty sums it up." He nodded and looked bored, he hated how shocked they seem.

"Would you like to repeat the part where you managed to locate your brothers and take down his guards?" Arrow was the most intruiged one of the four, they had very little to no interaction with humans and all they knew is that they were weak and defenseless, there is no way a human can do all of that and survive

"I have connections." He simply replied, lifting his shoulders and looked at his right to Toby who was looking at him like the most precious thing in the universe. "Can you stop staring? You're giving me the creeps." He grimaced and tried to skoot away but the other three growled, hating the way he addressed their mate.

"You don't fucking talk to him like that." Voiced the dark fairy while standing up but Arrow's hand pulled him down.

"Or what? You're gonna kill me?" He sassed back and relaxed his body on the sofa. "I say get it over with, I'm in the mood to meet my maker today."

"You're giving your life in exchange of your brothers?" Victor's tone seemed quizzical, for the first time since Milo started narrating his side of the story he spoke. "How did you allow yourself to be so weak?"

"He is human babe, they gain a little bit of strength and they give it up at the first obstacle!" London smirked at his own remark, feeling proud of himself for dissing the weak human but looked down when Toby glared his way.

"For what good is your strength if you don't use it to protect the people you love?" It was Milo's turn to feel pride in his words as four pairs of eyes looked at him quizzically like he just spoke in a foreign language.

"You think I'm weak sir?" He stood up from where he was sitting and walked to London who was pooring himself a glass of whisky.

"Your kind thinks they are superior and almighty but they'd break if they lived one week in the shoes of a human, not because we are weak, but we handle things much bigger than us and you? Ohhh you almighty Dark Lord, at the first inconvenience, you lose yourself." After finishing his rant, Milo was feeling lighter and the look on the Dark fairy's was worth it.

"Now are you going to kill me or shall I do it myself?" He adressed Toby without breaking eye contact with London whose aura was starting to unleash in an attempt to gain the upper hand, Milo however didn't look a bit fazed.

It was impossible for a human to fight a fairy's aura, there was no way he could fight it for longer when he already showed submission to Toby's.

The four husbands looked at him with wide eyes, yet they forgot that when he submitted to Toby's aura, he was scared for his life and now... Well he had a death wish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 265K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
5.7M 138K 63
𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐛/𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒓�...
14.6K 419 17
Cosmo never was a social person. He preferred to keep to himself. After the death of his father, he slowly closed off from the world. He rarely spok...
664K 9.8K 30
[completed] She's so innocent and even more naive. They want her, no they need her to be completely complete. Once they have her, no one else will ma...