ᵀʰᵉ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒ & ʰⁱˢ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒˡᵒᵍⁱˢᵗ...

By cigzaftsex

❝ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵖᵃᵍᵉ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ˢᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉˢ❞ ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━... More

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏ & ʜɪs ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴛ
(1) 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙘
(2) 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
(3) 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚
(4) 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩
(5) 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙚
(6) 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙚?
7 - Regret?
8 -
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

16

1.7K 49 7
By cigzaftsex

﹂︎CHAPTER 16﹁︎

დ︎

I was awoken suddenly, the loud sound of pounding at the door, awakening me from my slumber. It's morning already?

I sighed, before rolling over to nudge Jerome. "You can get it" I said groggily, still nudging him awake.

"I'm asleep" He mumbled.

"Jerk" I said, climbing over his motionless body,
making made my way towards the door.

I heard a whistle come from behind me, I turned around to see Jerome look me up down. I followed his gaze to realise I was only wearing my underwear with Jerome's t-shirt, which barely covered my thighs.

"Nice ass" He smirked.

"Keep it in your pants" I rolled my eyes.

"Keep it in my pants eh? that's funny, because you were saying the opposite last night" He chuckled.

I scoffed, turning back around, continuing to walk to the door. As I opened it, it revealed one angry looking Greenwood.

"What do you want Greenwood?" I said, tiredly.

His angry features soon decreased and his mouth upturned into a grin, as he hungrily studied my body from head to toe.

"Stop looking at me like that" I growled, glaring at the brute ahead of me.

"And why should I?" He yearned.

"Because I am not a piece of meat for you to gawk at!" I hissed.

"But look at you, you're basically handing yourself over to me on a plate" He breathlessly, anticipated.

"Greenwood!" Jerome shouted, maintaining a firm stance in front of me, Jerome jumping out of the bed as soon as he heard Greenwood's rough voice.

"I suggest you leave right now, at your own will, before I decide to drag you out of this room in a body bag" Jerome said, darkly.

"Okay! okay!" Greenwood said, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Run along then" I said, as Jerome shooed Greenwood away with his hands.

"Wait, there is uh— something I need to tell you both" Greenwood stated.

"What now?" Me and Jerome shouted in sync.

"Theo told me to come and get you, we have another mission. Something about us going to pay a visit to the GCPD" Greenwood gushed.

I glanced at Jerome and he glanced back, his eyes full of mischief and excitement. Oh, boy. I know that look.

A few hours later Theo explained what we had to do. Mine and Barbara's job in this 'activity' was to distract Jim Gordon. But that was mostly Barbara's part, I was just supposed to wait with her and Aaron until the inside was clear.

Then I would meet up with Jerome and Greenwood, who would be inside, wiping out the GCPD and some women named Sarah Essen who is the Commissioner.

I stood in the ally, around the corner of the GCPD with Aaron, waiting for Barbara to return with Jim.

It was a good 5 minutes until Barbara rounded the corner with Jim following, a gun in his hand at the ready.

Barbara walked further and further to me until Jim called out for her. "Barbara! don't move" Jim yelled, his voice echoing throughout the ally.

"Does that count for me too, Mr Gordon?" I asked, Jim narrowing his eyes at me before turning his focus back to Barbara.

"You're wrong about me, Jim. I tried telling you, but you never listen" Barbara explained.

Jim lowered his gun and put his hands up in surrender. "I'm listening now" Jim said, neutrally.

I scoffed knowing that his plan was to distract Barbara and take her in, and me as well considering the situation with the cheerleaders.

"Yeah, sure you are. Now" She stated, firmly.

"Come on. Let's go talk this through, huh?" Jim asked, moving closer to us.

"You cops are so dumb" I said, with a laugh as I glared at Jim.

Barbara nodded at me, giving me the signal to go and find Jerome and Greenwood, afterwards turning her attention back to Jim.

"Oh, it's too late for that" She said, with a smile.

Jim looked at Barbara his eyes filling with confusion, that was until he saw in the corner of his eye, me trying to sneak past. I locked eyes with him before moving my glance above him, smirking.

As I went to make my way out of the ally, Jim tried to grab my arm, but soon enough Aaron jumped down from the higher wall above us and knocked Jim to the ground.

Afterwards, he grabbed Jim by the collar of his shirt and started to punch him repeatedly until the blood was pouring out of him.

Aaron decided to pick Jim up and slam him roughly against the wall.

I walked away letting them get on with what they had to do, though I could still faintly see Aaron beating Jim to death.

Not my problem.

A few minutes later I found myself inside the building, stepping over the dead bodies which were spread throughout the whole of the GCPD.

While I walked further in I could see a women with dark skin and dark hair tied to a chair with Jerome stood in front of her on a desk.

"Hell of a first week you're having, Commissioner" Jerome said, as he took off his police jacket which he had to wear in order to blend in and get into the GCPD in the first place.

I cleared my throat, making myself known.

"Novey! I was starting to wonder when you'd show up" Jerome grinned.

I smiled at him as I walked up the steps and stood beside him. He looked at me then back at the commissioner, before coughing awkwardly clearing the obvious tension.

"Novey meet the commish and commish meet Novey" Jerome beamed.

The women looked at me with furrowed brows.

"Oh, right. My bad. Commissioner this is my lovely girlfriend Nova, but I call her Novey" He said seriously, making sure to emphasise on the word 'I.'

I rolled my eyes as the women glared at me intensely. "What? it's not like I tied you to the chair and did all this" I said, pointing to all the dead bodies.

"You're right, that's just what your psychotic boyfriend did and the fact you're helping him says a lot about you" She said, snarkily.

"You know nothing" I hissed.

"Ladies, ladies. No need to argue" Jerome scolded.

I let out a sigh as Jerome continued to speak to the Commissioner.

"I wish I could tell you that things were gonna get better for you" Jerome started. "They're not" He finished, with a laugh.

Greenwood slowly made his way up to Jerome and I with a camera in his hands. Jerome looked at him. "Here, bring that up here. Get a better angle of the room" Jerome demanded, while gesturing his hands as a camera.

"Why are you doing this?" The women asked in disbelief.

"To rule the world. Blah, blah, blah. But we'll settle for some dead cops and some good PR" Jerome joked.

"Kidding" He added on, in a serious tone.

"Yeah, whatever, I get it. You're just crazy" The Commissioner confirmed.

My eyes widened as I knew what she just implied would get her into a lot of trouble. "Crazy?" Jerome repeated.

"Look at me. You can see I'm not crazy" Jerome preached, as he got onto his knee and reached her eye level.

"Very soon, little man, you will be dead, and the world will go on without you. You'll be nothing. No one will even remember your name" Sarah stated, coolly.

"Tough talk for a women who's about to be 6 feet under ground in about 5 minutes, tops" I said, nastily.

Jerome laughed then carried on talking. "Mmm,
No. That is where you're wrong, old lady. We will leave a mark on this city. We will spread across like a virus" Jerome said, whispering the last part into her ear as I clenched my jaw.

Jerome looked back at me with an amused look on his face, and I could tell he assumed I was jealous. Which I wasn't.

"Do you know why?" Jerome asked, with a smirk.

"There's nothing more contagious than laugher" Greenwood butted in.

His line.

So, I decided this was my opportunity to get rid of Greenwood once and for all and I'm sure it would be a good enough excuse for Jerome. Not that he'd care either way.

*Bang*

And just like that I pulled the trigger. I could hear the groaning and the loud thud of Greenwood's dead body hitting the ground.

Jerome walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Thank you" He whispered, as he made his way back over to the Commissioner.

"My line" Jerome said, as he smirked at the Commish.

His line. I repeated in my head once more.

"There's nothing more contagious than laugher" He said, his grin wider than a cheshire cat's. "Ha" Jerome chuckled, looking directly into Essen's eyes.

Sarah did the unexpected and spat in his face, Jerome's smirk soon faded and turned into a disgusted expression. "That was strangely pleasant. Do it again" He chuckled, evilly.

Essen gave him a glare before head butting him. "Oh!" He exclaimed, as he held his head back.

"That's gonna leave a mark" Essen spat, angrily.

Jerome started to laugh manically. More manically than usual, and that's when I knew Sarah Essen messed up big time.

"You got me" Jerome said, chuckling. "My turn"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 403 32
After Jeremiah had turned Gotham into an isolated island from the world, a series of catastrophic events followed. The time has come back from saving...
236K 8.6K 140
I was the only one who ever showed him compassion. Who cleaned the blood from his wounds Who understood and believed in his dreams and aspiratio...
51.5K 1.1K 21
(Currently being rewritten) Jeremiah Valeska and Y/n. Inseparable, always finding a way back to one another. However with the looming threat of Jerom...
73.8K 1.1K 25
Jerome Valeska may be a lunatic and a criminal but he knows how to show love,but only to his lover Y/N. What will happen when Y/N is reunited with a...