A New Life for Better or Wors...

נכתב על ידי LavenderTreeBlossom

You had been running for 5 years, lived in too many houses. Then, one day you escape from your new foster hom... עוד

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
1. A New Place I Guess
2. Wait... what?
3. Flashbacks Suck
4. Broken Promises...
5. Annoying Technoblade
6. Wilbur's A Pretty Good Teacher
7. Tommy's Shit At Baking
Phil's Sons...
And His Name Is Fundy...
8. Cuddling Is Somehow Pog
9. Skateboarding's Easy
A/N About my upload schedule
A/N Why am I like this
This Is An Update About The Story, Please Read :D
10. Why Is There A Child At My Window?
11. Why The Fuck Do You Like Bees So Much?
QnA BITCH!! <3
12. Why Do Panic Attacks?
Just A Family Nothing To See Here-
Please Read! Really Please Do. <3
69. Chaos
13. Hiking? Seriously?
You Just Left Me
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Angst
About What I Want In My Comments (READ!!)
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Fluff
14. School?
Somebody asked for this:
15. Fly Me To The Moon
DISCORD LINK THAT WILL WORK FOREVER
16. You did not just win that-
Comfort Chapter for Myself
17. Falling Isn't Too Bad
18. IS THAT A BEE???
Smol Child Sparring
And His Name Was Fundy...
19. Sneaking out? Pog
I have a new book
Royalty Kinda Sucks Pt. 2
20. Hello, Nice To Meet You.
YOOOOOO
Tommy's... Gone?
Flower Crowns
21. First of all, WHY THE BEACH-
Kill Them? Easy.
Why!?
Imagination
(READ FOR HINT, APRIL FOOLS JOKE) And the brother is... (DISCONTINUING BOOK)
"Are you feeling lucky, baby?"
22. Chaotic Store Chapter
23. I can't unmute, sorry.
24. Snow
Bees, Flowers, and- H..He's back?
25. Dadza has a lot of jobs.
⊑⟟⋏⏁ (Hint)
26. This place is abandoned
27. We Really Are Nocturnal
28. It's The End Of The World
29. Heely's
677867. 89 2390678343445...
RANBOO IN MCC
30. Finally, A Place To Call Home
200k lmao
Untitled
Huh
Important, Read. (/srs)
31. Sneaking In, For Better Or Worse
Technosupport.
Hallo
ALSO ABT YT CHANNEL
We've done it. (690)
32. Pandemonium - Similar to Chaos.
Yes or No to Killing You?
Check This Out, Now. (Important)
HAPPY BDAY BOO BOY
33. Well, Shit.
34. So, Chao- Sorry, Christmas?
Anniversary Of This Book.
SCREW A NEW YEAR, HE DID IT
35. I Think We Screwed Up.
History Repeats Itself
Ranboo Jumped.
36. YOU, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, ARE MY BROTHER? (ampril foolms)
37. Memori
38. The Police are Pissed.
Thank you Technoblade.
Imagination (Rewrite)
39. A Peculiar Memory
40. AND There's A Stampede?
41. Sirens and Alarms

Royalty Kinda Sucks

3K 98 231
נכתב על ידי LavenderTreeBlossom

A/N HI THIS IS A ONESHOT PLEASE- I love this idea please just read it thank you <3 Oh btw I've been looking at like the books I have in my private library, and I've realized... I have more reads than quite a few of them. What. The. Fuck. I remember reading those books and just enjoying them, AND STILL ENJOYING THEM, and then suddenly im here pulling up wiht my writing and being like: Ahahahah I have reads. And now I'm really confused cause I'm also getting recognized WHICH I LOVE!! If you see me round, please like reply or just say hello lol. Love you guys, uhmmm yeah hi <33

Also whoever asked for a royal au, i gotchu fam i was already working on one lmao-

I just came back to this after a fucking month, it's been here for so long- I STG TAEKWONDO YOU BETTER NOT COME SOON CAUSE I GOT A ONESHOT TO WRITE-

Your POV -.-

You look out from your window, looking down at the houses and villages below you, stretching out far and wide. The grass was bright, and the people were happy. Phil was a good ruler, nobody could deny that. He was a great ruler but nobody really knew about his... children.

They knew that he had 4 and that was all. They knew that their names were Technoblade, Wilbur Soot, Tommy Innit, and Y/N F/L/N. (Fake last name, for example mine is Maya (my irl name) Lavender (my online name lol. Do whatever you want for your name.))

That was all they knew. Even though they saw Phil regularly they never saw his children. Even though they were all perfectly capable of taking care of themselves he still wanted to protect them from everything.

You had never really "left" the castle, or that was what they had thought at least. You normally went out of the castle once a week, planning.

Planning your escape, planning your way out. You loved your family, but you wanted to explore. And from the looks of it you weren't going to get to exploring for a while. You had been planning since you were 10, now you were 15. You knew that everything had to be perfect, you had to have enough to live on your own, you had to have enough food for a bit until you finally hunted, you had to be prepared for whatever life threw at you.

You knew that it was brutal, you knew it was harsh. You had been born and then lived through some of The Wars. They were the wars that had twisted and turned into one another, eventually ending at last and bringing peace. Philza had to live through these, he had to rule through these. After all those years of seeing death and destruction he had become weary, maybe a bit too weary.

You looked around your room, seeing the small changes that only you could tell, the small changes that had happened over the years of planning the escape, or that was what you called it. The escape of the castle and kingdom you had been raised in, the kingdom that you had grown up in.

You still couldn't believe that... that it was finally happening. The thing you had been waiting for for so long was finally here to come, you finally had everything you needed. But, of course, you would have to wait till darkness consumed the world, till the brightness was washed away, till the bright sun was gone.

And for now, for now you would stay, going over the plans, saying your goodbyes without anybody knowing that you were really saying them. Dinner would come, and then everyone would go to sleep. Then you would leave the note, the note explaining, and then you would get everything, your weapons, the supplies, everything, and then you would escape.

You didn't have any friends other than the servants and your brothers who all lived in the castle. Even though you had gone out several times, scouting, you had never made any friends. You were simply to scared to, you didn't know how people would react if they found out, you honestly didn't know anything. Even though you knew how to fight, you knew math, you knew all those things, you didn't know how to... interact. And you knew that was a big part in life, talking with others, meeting new people. You would just have to learn, you would just have to learn how to do that later, learn as you go.

Walking out of your room, looking back at everything quickly, you came into the hallway, overhearing Tubbo and Tommy talking like usual. Even though Tubbo wasn't your actual brother, or any of your real brothers brother, he was still part of the family. He was your fathers friends son, Phil's friend having died in The Wars. Tubbo had lived with you since, all of you basically becoming brothers with him, becoming friends. Tommy and Tubbo's friendship was the strongest, seeming that nothing could break it. (;-;)

You sighed, slumping slightly. It was just a normal day for everyone except for you, Techno was most likely training, Wilbur most likely working on a song, Phil probably in town, Tommy and Tubbo talking and laughing. You looked around, seeing a servant, more friend, come around the corner. You smiled as you saw him, laughing slightly.

"Hey Ranboo." You said, grinning as his head whipped around, revealing his two different colored eyes. You had always found his features interesting, the two of you having tried to find out his other parentage by staying up days on end, trying to find out what other he was than enderman. But, alas, you both found nothing. It was a mystery left to be unsolved, brushed but never fully uncovered, like a hidden fossil. 

"Oh Hey Y/N. What are you thinking about?" He asked, easily seeing the small look of worry in your eyes. His head tilted slightly, him still looking down at your smaller figure.

"Nothing, nothing." Your heart quickened slightly at him asking the question, knowing that he wouldn't press but still, the small question was a bit scary.

He nodded, putting his hand out as if asking if you wanted to come with him. You grabbed it lightly, the two of you walking down the stairs, passing the room filled with the sounds of two laughing boys.

The two of you walked down, eventually reaching the main living room downstairs, the door opening and your father walking in. You smiled at your father, him giving you a small smile back yet a tired look still rested in his eyes. Ranboo and you both kept walking through the castle, until you were suddenly teleported outside. He let out a laugh and then an apology, you closing your eyes because of the sudden change in light.

"Oh- Sorry Y/N I was thinking about going here and then 'poof' we're here. Sorry about that-" He started apologizing, but you quickly cut him off with a laugh.

"Ranboo, Ranboo its fine. Your teleporting is getting better though." You grinned at him and his shoulders slumped slightly, resting.

"That's what I was thinking I mean-" He put a hand up to mess with his own hair, but he got cut off once again.

"Halloooooo" Techno's voice rang through the courtyard, of course he was out here. You whipped around, grin still on your face as you saw your older brothers long pink hair and crown.

"Hey Techno, how's the practicing going?" You asked, Ranboo quickly acknowledging Techno and giving a small wave to him.

"Its goin' pretty good, of course I could get better but I am the best in the land." His self confidence shone through as he waved his sword in front of him, swinging it was he talked as people would with their hands. You nodded, looking over at the weapons on the table and then back at Ranboo.

"Did you take me out here because you knew that me sparring Techno would make me feel better?" You asked him and he nodded sheepishly. You grinned, reaching up onto your tip toes and patting him on his head. You turned back around facing Techno, touching your legs where your knives usually were, but you remembered you weren't wearing them today.

"Goddammit, Techno your most likely going to win this one cause I don't have my knives." You walked over to the weapons laying on the table and benches, picking up a sword. You shifted it in your hand, getting used to it.

Ranboo smiled at the two of you, took a step back, and counted you down.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1." (I pulled the trigger and the screams of agony echoed down the streets-) You grinned at Techno, sword in front of you and you both charged at each other, knowing it would be a fair fight.

Timeskip -.-

Niki walked down the stairs, a smile yet slightly annoyed look held on her face. She had to fetch both you and Techno, for dinner of course. 

"Hello! Its dinner, c'mon up." A grin played its way onto her face as she saw Ranboo laughing yet watching in intent as you and Techno were still fighting, even though you had started hours ago. 

"Ok, 'milady and milord' we must go upstairs." Ranboo teased both you and Techno, knowing that you both shared the same hatred for being called that. Your family and the servants usually just talked normally, them even sometimes eating at the dinner table. 

You looked backwards, glaring at Ranboo as you blocked Techno's sword, him using the move you had expecting him to use, ending in you able to block it without looking at it. 

"We'll be up in a second, you guys go up." You said, smiling at Ranboo and Niki as the two nodded, giving looks that said 'Don't stay down here for 2 more hours' and then they hurried off back into the castle.

You turned your head, looking back at Techno, surrendering. 

"You win this one." You said, chuckling slightly as Techno put his sword back in its sheath and you tossed the borrowed sword back in the pile of weapons and armor.

"We'll be able to actually finish a fight tomorrow, don't worry." Techno walked in front of you, you stopped for a second in your tracks, a bit of guilt pilling in your heart. 

Its fine, its fine. You've planned it for too long, you can't regret it now.  

You only ran to catch up to Techno, the two of you walking into the dining room seeing everyone else already there. 

Phil motioned for you two to sit down, Techno sitting to Phil's right (him sitting at the head of the table) Wilbur sitting to his left, Tommy sitting next to Wilbur, Tubbo sitting across from Phil, and you sitting next to Techno, across from Tommy. 

"I've got some news that a daughter could be up for marrying, Techno." Phil looked over at Techno, starting to cut into his dinner as Techno's face paled. "Of course we can choose if you want to marry her or not once you meet her."

"I- Dad, Dad please no. I don't want to get married, ever. I would rather be the general of the army or somethin' like that, just please no to me gettin' married. Please-" Techno stumbled over his words, looking Phil straight in the eyes, his eyes turning slightly red from worry, as they did when the voices demanded blood. 

Phil looked slightly surprised but responded calmly. "If that's really what you want then we can do that. Wilbur, would you be interested in marrying her?" Wilbur shrugged, seemingly not having considered any of this. Phil nodded, deciding to himself that he would turn down the kingdoms offer and waiting until he had things sorted out.

Little did he know things wouldn't be sorted out in his mind for a while...

"Did anybody see the bees today?" Tubbo piped up, the conversation before quickly getting forgotten. 

"Why the fuck are you so obsessed with bees?" Tommy asked, rolling his eyes but only putting on an annoyed act when really he was happy that his younger brother figure was excited. 

"No I actually didn't Tubbo. Where were they?" You asked politely, giving Tommy a glare as he almost flipped you off. You could see he was thinking of it.

"They were in the garden again, Niki and I both watched them." Tubbo was practically a lighthouse, the happiness consuming him was making him seemingly glow. 

Techno chuckled slightly, going on to tell Phil about his and your fight as Wilbur tuned out the rest of the conversation, Tommy and Tubbo did random things, and you thought over your plan carefully. 

Timeskip -.- look im sorry for so many- (also brought to you by Tubbo's love for bees.)

You took in a breath, hearing the last people walk into their rooms. Thank god you could walk silently, and thank god you had planned this out so well. 

You quickly went over the plan in your head as you waited for the maids and servants to go downstairs, a place where you would not be visiting today, or for a long time in that matter. 

As time passed the guilt slightly built one brick at a time in your chest, but you simply ignored it, waiting for the moment when the clock passed 12:30. 

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick. 

The time was up. Finally. The ticks would most definitely haunt you partially for the rest of your life, but who cared, you were free. You got up from your bed, quickly gathering everything from the cracks and places that you had hid them, knowing that the maids and servants wouldn't find them.

Counting everything over quickly, you put the note onto your bed, and looked around your room. 

"I'm actually fucking doing this." You whispered slightly to yourself, but then your eye caught the sight of something that made you freeze up for a bit. It was a picture of your whole family, everyone together, everyone actually smiling and not faking it. Tommy was patting Tubbo's head, making him laugh while Tommy had a true smile on his face. Wilbur's face held a slightly annoyed look while he stood next to Techno, but you could see the glimmer of happiness in his eyes, the glimmer of being proud in his eyes. Techno looked more cocky than every, his crown slanted on his head, his sword in its sheath and his hand rested on it, ready to take it out at any second. If anybody else looked at the picture they would've said that Techno looked rude and mean, but in that picture he looked happy, god like but happy. Phil was standing next to Techno, behind Tubbo and Tommy, his face full of pride, happiness, and enjoyment. Sure, ruling a whole kingdom was hard, but seeing his children grow up in front of him, living life, it was worth making a nation safe for them. You were in front of everyone, knives on your legs like usual, hair slightly messy. There was a mischievous look in your eyes but it also held joy. Your arms were crossed, and you looked comfortable. You were all wearing your regular clothes, Phil never having cared if any of you wore 'proper' clothing. He was fine with whatever.

As you analyzed everyone's faces, you grabbed the picture, carefully removed the picture, and stuffed it into the sheath of one of your knives, it brushing against one of them. 

You turned around, grabbing the pack holding everything, and opened your door carefully, stepping out. You ran down the stairs, knowing that there were no cracks or creaks anywhere, walking outside of the castle. Nobody would ever think of you as a member of the royal family, no, your clothes were too plain and normal, just how you loved them. 

But as you walked outside what made you gasp was another person standing out there. Leaning on a tree, standing outside, looking quite content with their life. 

As you gasped they whipped around, hands fixing their hair but then quickly putting them back down as they walked closer to you, face in disbelief.

"Y-Y/N?" Niki's voice cut through the silent night, her hair, having been dyed recently (from berries), slightly messy. "What- What are you doing with that pack with that-" She cut herself off, looking even more confused. "Why are you running away?"

You shushed her quickly, eyes begging and heart beating fast.

"I- Do you want the truth and not the lie I made up that is extremely believable and that I've perfected over the past five years?" You took your hand off of the handle of one of your knives, having defaultedly gone to them once you had seen Niki's silhouette. 

She nodded, tilting her head to the side as she realized what you had said. But nevermind that, she wanted to hear the truth.

"I want to be free Niki, I want to be able to explore the world, I want to be able to... to live... you know?" You sighed as your eyes took a look of faraway lands, of living, of being free. Small stars, if possible, seemed to light up in your eyes as you spoke, smile creeping onto your face.

"Y/N, you know you could die, so many things could go wrong-" Niki protested, her heart not really in her argument as she saw how much you desired to go.

"But Niki, that's the point in living. I can't just spend my whole life cooped up in here as Dad makes all the plans, as he does everything for me until I'm married, have kids, die, and then I'll never live. I'm not even sure if I want to get married or have kids I mean-" You looked her straight in the eyes and you could see the pain you were putting her through as she decided whether to let you go or report you to Phil.

"Y/N... I- Do you have a note?" You nod, answering her question quickly. "Then you can- you can go on your way. Remember I'll always be thinking of you... and please, please survive." Tears filled your eyes at her words, joy filling you.

"Thank you Niki, holy shit thank you so fucking much." You hugged her, the embrace holding the feeling of joy, regret, pain, and life. 

"Your welcome Y/N." Niki's soft voice rang through your head as the words were engraved into your brain, never going to be forgotten. "Stay safe and go live your life." She pulled away from the hug, tears in her eyes, and she gave you a small kiss on the head, walking back inside while giving you one last look as she saw your figure run into the forest. 

The adrenaline and happiness coursed through you, grin splayed on your face. You were going to regret this sometimes, yeah thats for sure, but it was going to be worth it in the end, you knew it was going to. So, as you ran through the forest you were all smiles, weariness, and the feeling of living. 

Timeskip -.-

Phil's POV =.=

Phil awoke to the rustling and sounds of panicked voices. Then, somebody stepped into his bedroom. 

"Phil- Milord- Whatever- Y/N's gone missing." Niki looked at Phil, face dead white. He took a few seconds to process the words before he flung himself out of bed, walking out of his room.

"Wha- How- Do the other kids know?" Phil was in a state of shock, trying to process the news.

"No. Nobody's awake, well except for Techno. He's out sword fighting, once again." Niki was edging slightly away from Phil, having not seen the king blow up as much before. 

Phil calmed himself down, seeing how Niki was getting slightly scared. He took a deep breath, telling Niki to go and get the kids up, also commanding her to get Ranboo to tell Technoblade.

He walked downstairs, looking at the already set breakfast table. The food wasn't on yet, but the plates were.

He picked up one of the plates, pure rage and anger, worry, concern, filling his usual kind and calm heart, and he threw the plate at the wall, a shattering sound filling the castle.

"W-Why the fuck would you do this Y/N. You're going to die..." He sat down in one of the chairs, putting his head in his hands as maids rushed out, checking what had happened. 

"Why?"

Technoblade's POV -?-

Techno looked over to the right as he heard the sound of a person teleporting, knowing it was Ranboo.

"Halloooo." He greeted, noting that Ranboo looked like he had been crying, something that was horrible for him since he was allergic to water. He looked like he was in despair, but couldn't cry.

"Y-Y/N's gone missing." Ranboo stuttered out, stepping back slightly as he knew Techno could lose his temper. 

The voices panicked. They started screaming for blood, just screaming in general. The E's that were being spammed were suddenly gone, blood being wanted, people yelling. Techno winced slightly as the voices started to become louder, waving Ranboo to go. He teleported away, and Techno was left to himself.

"Stop. Stop- Chat stop-" He had named the voices Chat a long time ago, since they always seemed to chat. No matter what.

The voices only got louder, more panicking as they realized what had happened. He stumbled over to the only thing that he could sit on, other than the ground, and sat on the table full of weapons. The table full of weapons that you could use, the table holding one thing. The one thing that you had touched last, that wasn't washed.

The sword.

Techno's head turned to look, his eyes widening slightly as he saw the sword. It was a stunning blue, diamond of course. He picked it up with his hands, looking at the engraved emeralds on it. Then, an idea came to his head.

He took his own sword out, the one that he had lived with for so long, killed with, and replaced it. As simple as that. He tossed it into one of the hedges nearby, knowing that whoever would find it would have a great blade in their hands.

And he put the one that you had touched last into his sheath. It fit perfectly, perfectly sliding into the sheath, the bright diamond being hidden and the emeralds suddenly sparkling more, its opponent hidden.

He smiled, ignoring the voices for what seemed like the first time in his life, and stood up.

Technoblade knew you were going to survive.

Wilbur's POV -o-

Wilbur was awoken by a panicked Niki, and he immediately knew something was up.

"What's the matter?" He asked, quickly getting out of bed and patting his hair down. 

"Y/N's gone missing." Niki said, words rushing out of his mouth. Wilbur's hands stopped, freezing as his pupils shrunk.

"What?" He asked, having heard what Niki had said perfectly but SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCKKKK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK ITS BAD BUT I NEED OT PUT BAD IN ANOTHER PART SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK BRB- Ok, I fixed it its now Niki. Yes I am keeping this in, lemme just rewrite this part real quick-

Wilbur's POV -o-

Wilbur was awoken by a panicked Niki, and he immediately knew something was up.

"What's the matter?" He asked, quickly getting out of bed and patting his hair down.

"Y/N's gone missing." Niki said, words rushing out of his mouth. Wilbur's hands stopped, freezing as his pupils shrunk.

"What?" He asked, having heard what Niki had said perfectly but needing to hear the words once again to be sure it was true.

"Y/N has gone missing." Niki deadpanned, voice trembling slightly. 

"Fuck." Wilbur said quickly, running out of his room, hair not being important anymore and running towards Y/N's room, flinging the door open and seeing the messed up covers, and note on the pillow. "This motherfucker..." He said softly, not daring to pick up the note, knowing it was most likely for the whole family. 

He sat down on the bed, running his hands through his hair. He went through the past few days in his mind, remembering how the small things that only your family would notice, were off. How you were more careful about what you said, how when the subject of going out would come up your eyes would sparkle, how you had seemed so much more happy but so careful and weary of everything.

"I should've fucking noticed." He said to himself softly, gripping his hair but quickly letting go of it. He looked out at your window, standing up and walking over to it, looking out of it. 

"She must've dreamt. She must've dreamt so much. And now she's gone. She might not be dead yet, but she will be dead soon." He whispered softly, convincing himself of the worst.

He shook his head softly, turning back around as he stared at the sun coming up.

"Cruel." He scoffed, glaring at the sun before he turned around, walking out of your room.

He shut the door behind him, shutting his you out of his life, shutting you out of the family history, deciding that anything that was about you would be gone. You were going to die, so what was the point? 

If you were going to die, why not just shut you out?

Tommy's POV -+-

Tubbo shook Tommy awake, face full of fear. 

"What do you want, bitch?" He grumbled, putting his head in his pillow. 

"Y/N's gone." Tommy sat up, almost hitting Tubbo with his own head.

"SHE DIED?" He yelled, voice filled with fear. 

"No, she just ran away." Tubbo's voice echoed through the room, Tommy sitting and standing up.

"She ran away?" He asked, the panic starting to get to him. 

"Yeah." Tubbo responded quickly, sat down on his own bed, pulling at his hair slightly. "But she's still gonna survive I mean she's strong and she'll be fine-" He started to say, trying to convince himself and not Tommy. But Tommy's panic and emotions quickly took over, one of the things he was known to do.

"She isn't going to fucking survive Tubbo. She's going to fucking die. That's why Dad has always kept us here, because he knows that the world is too cruel for us. That's why he should've let us out, should've let us live, but no, he didn't, and now we're gonna die if we ever go out. SHE'S GOING TO FUCKING DIE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. SHE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE." He screamed, voice filled with pain and worry as guilt rushed through him as soon as he said it. 

"I'm sorry Tubbo- No she can still survive-" Regret filled through Tommy as he could see tears start to build in Tubbo's eyes. 

"No. You're right-" Tubbo responded, cutting Tommy off this time. But Tubbo's voice cut out, a sob breaking through. He quickly stood up, rocketing himself into Tommy's arms as the two hugged, worry filling both of them, yet using each other of comfort in that moment. 

All they needed was each other.

Niki's POV  -∗-

As she told Tubbo the news she ran, ran as fast as she could, back to the lower level, the level for the "servants." As soon as she ran in she saw Ranboo and rocketed herself into his arms. She tried not to cry, knowing that it would hurt him.

"I- I saw her last night, I saw her go, and I let her just go." Niki confessed, not being able to hold it in anymore. "She looked so happy... and to know that she's just going to die. Because of me." She let out sobs, but no tears came out. 

Ranboo patted her back awkwardly, not really knowing how to comfort people but trying his best. And that was all that was needed from Niki.

"I don't think she's going to die. She's the only one that could beat Techno, she knows how to survive on her own. And by what I know of her she would've either just done it in the whim of an idea, or she planned it out perfectly." Niki let in a shaky breath as Ranboo said those words, recalling what you had looked like when you had departured from the castle. 

"Sh-She planned it out. She had a bag on her back, it looked like she had planned out everything perfectly." Niki said, voice barely above a whisper. Her usual voice was quiet and now you could only hear it if you were right next to her.

"Then she'll survive. She would've even if she didn't plan it out." Ranboo said, trying to comfort Niki and convince her and himself of his words. Truth was, they both doubted that you would survive. And it hurt them both.

But, for now they would have to hope, hope and survive together, try and hold onto your memory while they knew nothing about how you were doing. 

Hopefully, hopefully you would survive.

Your POV -.-

Timeskip but backwards -;- lol

You looked around the dark forest, not regretting a single second of your decision. 

It was comforting, to be somewhere else. Even though a small part of you was nagging to go back that small part was quickly shut up and silenced. 

You laughed, but quickly turned your head as you saw something flash. It was bright, a bright color.

Then you saw the flash again but different colors with it again.

There was a flash of lime green, a flash of white and bright orange, blood red, and yellow. With the flash of these colors followed a bright blue with white and a normal red, and then a darker black than the forest around it and netherrack red. 

You looked around, taking two knives out of the sheaths strapped to your legs and putting them in front of you, as defence.

"Hello princess." A voice called out from above.

Royalty Kinda Sucks. 

A/N BRUH I STG THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS- I JUST STARTED WORKING ON IT AGAIN AND FINISHED IT LMFAOOO-

anyway, uhm hi! Hope you guys liked it, I sure as hell did. Lol, ok it still shit writing but there IS GONNA BE A PART 2!!! Wonder if you guys get who the people are- ok yeah your goign to, at the MENTION of  person with like fluffy hair or some shit in a book that we know has wilbur in it, we will say "Hello Wilby"  or some shit like that and lmfaooo- 

we know who people are from the smallest detail lol.

Ok, hope you enjoyed, hope you enjoyed the chapter before this, I wish my oneshots got more reads, see you guys later! <3

Oh btw join my discord its pog-

(Its the last chapter about my discord, taht link SHOULD work!!! If it doesn't im suing myself-)

Ok, love you guys GO DRINK SOME WATER if you can, GO EAT SOMETHING, if you can, GO BE YOURSELF!!! Love you, you are accepted and worth it here. Now, please keep hanging on for me <3

-LavenderTreeBlossom, Lav, Lavender, Maya.

"SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNOBLADE!!!" Lav said, voice echoing throughout the whole world as everyone immediately obeyed and subscribed to Technoblade, doing as they all should.

Subscribe to Technoblade mortals. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.6K 19
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
180K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
71.6K 152 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄