Made In Hell (Completed)

By TheHopefulDreamer

Love at first sight they talk about.... Match made in heaven they say.... But what happens when they fall in... More

Prologue
Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Epilogue
New Book
Interview
Sequel

Part 57

1.3K 199 208
By TheHopefulDreamer

Continue from last part....

Happy reading folks....

••••••••

Point of view: Mahir's POV....

••••••••

Ever heard of hating someone without even knowing that person? Same happened today when I heard of Alex.... Like.... I know Bela and me are together now and before this we had a life.... But I just can't digest the fact that the one who proposed my girl once is here and now he is gonna surprise her by covering her eyes.... We are attending his fuckin' birthday party too.... Wait.... Who the hell throws birthday party as a grown up adult instead of celebrating it with family? Like come on duh bring me those birthday caps and blowing pipes too and we gonna celebrate it like kindergarten kids.... Sound so interesting.... Note my sarcasm here....

"Bells.... Baby how are you?", Alex said when Bela finally held his hand and removed it and looked at him.... Wtf.... She is mine.... Only I can call her 'Baby' not you Mr. Douche....

"I am good Alex.... Hope you doin' good.... And yeah.... Happy birthday....", Bela got up to greet him only to make us get up too....

"Why are you all sitting here? Come to other part of pub.... Everyone is there....", Alex told.... And here comes the headache with blasting music....

I went towards Bela to hold her hand but that fucker took her with him leaving me behind and having Bela look behind towards me while mouthing a 'sorry' sheepishly....

I frowned at this since I was standing there forwarding my hand towards her but that Alex....

"Mahir.... It's okay you take my hand....", Vish said pouting towards me and I can't help but smile at her concern....

"Yuvi will be jealous", I said wiggling my brows....

"Yup", Yuvi agreed pouting....

"Aww.... Yuvi baby wait....", Vish said this and went towards him and kissed him on his cheeks and then held his hand and came towards me....

"See I am holding his hand and I can hold yours too... Afterall I won't leave my best friend here dissapointed....", She said making my heart swell seeing her concern.... I had many friends in life but a best friend was always missing....

Then I just hold her other hand and we went towards other part of pub....

As soon as I reach there, Bela just looks at me from a corner and then came to me mouthing a 'sorry' again.... And I just nod....

"Alex.... Mahir.... Lemme introduce you both....", Bela said getting his attention....

"Mahir... That's my college friend Alex.... And Alex this is Mahir.... My-", Bela was saying but that fucker Alex cuts her off speaking some shit....

"Your good friend right Bela?", He said making me roll my eyes at him and Bela frowned....

"So your close friend? Or best friend?", He shoots more possibilities to us and I glare at him because he is irritating....

As soon as I open my mouth to say something, I heard Bela speaking up....

"My husband.... He is my husband, my love, my everything....", Saying this she held my hand in hers and pecked my cheek.... Well this was unexpected....

"Ohh.... Hi Mahir....", He said while smiling but I can't help but glaring at him.... And just nodded at him....

"Come on let's dance", I heard Vish saying to Yuvi to which Yuvi just pecked her cheeks and they went to dance floor.... And I looked at Bela expectantly....

"I don't know how to dance....", Bela said sheepishly pouting at me.... Obviously if she knew how to dance then she wouldn't have slipped at our reception... Which basically I wanted then.... I am sorry for everything Bela....

I just hold my hand towards her and then she puts her hand in mine.... And I take her to dance floor....

"Just feel me and follow me.... It's not difficult", I tell her before starting to move in beats....

And I don't know why she said that she doesn't know dancing.... Well she is just perfect at everything she does.... While dancing I twirl her around backhugging her and resting my head on her shoulder.... And she gasped at this....

"It's hot in here.... Why don't you take this overcoat off...."

"All thanks to you Mahir.... Remember that hickey?", And I felt her blushing looking down and I just smirked at this....

Then I just move her hairs back and take that overcoat off and then covered the left side of her shoulder by her hair covering that hickey.... And twirled her again so that she faces me....

"Pro-trick....", I tell her smirking to which she just pecks my lips....

"Stop doing this Baby... Otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?"

"You know you are looking so irresistable today.... I am trying my best to keep my patience.... Don't try it....", I tell her looking at her lips and then into her eyes.... To which she just blushed and rested her head on my chest and hugged me....

"I love you baby....", I said kissing her hair but as soon as she was about to say something in return after backing off from the hug.... Someone tapped my shoulder making me look towards him.... And it was none other than the douche Alex....

"Hey Bela.... I need to tell you something.... Mahir can you please excuse us for a couple of minutes.... Please", why doesn't he excuses us? He is following Bela like a lost puppy for god sake.... But I shouldn't be this possesive.... He is bela's friend.... So obviously they can talk....

Saying this I backed off from the positions we were dancing in and I left the dance floor to let them talk.... I went towards the bar counter and sat there.... As I look towards them, that Alex took bela's hand in his and they started dancing talking about something which I can't hear from such a distance.... But the way her expressions were changing, I felt a pang of hurt in my heart....

I laughed too as indifferently, as politely as I could.... I told myself that I don’t care.... I told myself he doesn’t matter.... I warned myself not to look at them because no matter whatever I will see, I know I am not going to like it anyway.... What is all this? Am I jealous? No.... I can't be.... I never felt jealous when Heli used to hangout with other friends of hers.... And I used to think I can never be a jealous and clingy partner.... But what I am feeling just now is an alien feeling to me.... I am just not able to see her with him.... But still my eyes were fixed on them, looking at them....

As I keep on looking at them, I saw Bela laughing when that douche said something.... And then she gave an amused look after sometime.... And then suddenly Alex leaned his head on her shoulder when Bela said something.... And she had an amused look on her face.... God... I can't take this anymore.... And it was height of it when I saw Bela blushing at some comment from him and he was caressing her hair.... No.... She is mine.... Thinking this I clutched my hand into a fist and closed my eyes in anger and frustration....

After a few seconds I felt a hand running down my arm and I opened my eyes only to see Vish and Yuvi there, looking at me with a puppy face.... And I knew that they know why am I angry....

"It's okay bro.... Bela is yours only....", Yuvi said.... It's not like I don't know that she is mine.... But.... I don't know why I just can't see her with someone else.... I am sorry Bela....

"Mahir.... Take this.... Ignore it.... And I assure you Alex is harmless.... Don't worry....", She said forwarding me a shot of alcohol....

"Mahir bro doesn't dri-", Yuvi was saying that I don't drink but before he could complete it, I took the shot from Vish's hand and gulped it down in one breath....

Then I took Yuvi's shot and Vish's shot too gulping it down my throat.... It had a burning sensation in my throat but least did I care.... I saw Vish looking at Yuvi confused and yuvi was looking at me with his eyes wide open....

"More shots please...", I ordered the bartender and he puts there more shots for three of us and I gulped them again without a break....

"More....", I tell the bartender again and constantly I was gulping the shots down my throat....

After sometime, I tried to get up from my bar chair when i was feeling a little tipsy.... I shook my head back and forth, and I could literally feel the weight of my brain.... It was crazy and I was freaking out.... And that's when I felt two people holding me by my arms to make me stand at ease.... They were definitely Yuvi and Vish.... By this point, I didn't know why, everything around me was looking damn funny, and I started bursting out in a fit of laughter.... Oh my god.... What is happening to me?

••••••••

Hope you all like this part.... Please do vote and leave reviews in comments...

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8.8K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
465K 29K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
88.5K 7.6K 46
{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eyes that were absolutely cold and emotionl...
597K 24.5K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...