thoughts and memories. loki l...

By arethmetis

❝ my y/n. you're like a rose. a beautiful and attractive flower who grows gracefully in the garden, yet it ha... More

- NOTICE.
- ONE.
- TWO.
- THREE.
- FOUR.
- FIVE.
- SIX.
- SEVEN.
- EIGHT.
- NINE.
- TEN.
- TWELVE.
- THIRTEEN.

- ELEVEN.

16 1 0
By arethmetis

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Morning came, and after I fixed myself for the day, all I met was silence. Jarvis said that Tony had something about the company, Natasha had another assignment but she's doing it alone, Steve has his own mission too, Clint decided to go stroll to the city, while Dr. Banner decided to meet someone-which I don't know- and Thor was back on Asgard. The only people left was me and Loki.

I moved my body fast back at the third floor and walk fast as I knocked on Loki's door. All that I heard was a groan, which actually relieved my whole system. I thought he left or something. I decided to not speak up and went back at the kitchen to cook something. It's actually been a week ever since Loki arrived in here. Me checking him up to his room is my usual duty from the past few days. I don't know, but I always have this feeling of having him as my responsibility even though it's not actually.

But as this point, I'm the only person left to guard and as much as I hate the word, babysit him. Tony said that whenever there's no one to look for him, It's my duty to guard him instead. At first, I didn't like the idea, but eventually did it mindlessly.

Loki's past time are only reading a book, sitting on his room, and then sleep. And then repeat in the next day. I was actually quite amazed on how he's still not complaining because of boredom. Our conversations would only about basic and prose talks, like foods, directions, and such. His attitude is actually quite different from me than to others. I had noticed that he would ask me instead of his brother for something. Which I actually don't mind, meaning, this could begin our progress. We never know, we may end up as friends.

Maybe.

I was still in deep thought when I felt someone's presence behind me, as my reflexes works on its own, I turned around, and oh boy I almost called the whole gods and goddesses I knew and cursed myself a million times because of embarrassment. I shouldn't have turned around. I SHOULDN'T HAVE.

I felt his body attached to mine in an cue which shocked me, as I noticed he slipped trying to reach something above my head, which was actually the salt I needed for. Our eyes staring at each other so intense I almost forgotten everything around me but him. I saw him flushed yet he quickly hide it and cleared his throat, getting off me as I cleared mine too.

I looked away as I felt my cheeks burning. It would have been better if he instead stumbled upon my back instead of in front of me. But since I turn my body at him, that happened. It's clearly my fault. Why do I always do embarrassing things in front of him? God, I'm so stupid! I said, mentally hitting myself in my head.

Here's the s-salt. And, it's not your fault. It was mine. ❞ He said as he stuttered, handing over the salt. With my face all heated up, I took the salt from his hand, feeling his cold palm on mine. I quickly grabbed it yet it was already enough for me to feel his hand. I bit my lower lip as I face my back at him. ❝ I'm sorry. I-It was definitely my fault. But thank you, a-anyway. ❞ I said as I tried to not stutter yet failed. I heard someone behind me hum as I heard footsteps getting away from me.

After some quite minutes, I slapped myself three times. One, to keep my senses normal, and two, because I hate myself. This past few days I had been embarrassing myself to him. Firstly, I stumbled myself on an wall as he was sitting on the couch near me, secondly, me slipping and falling to my butt in the floor while he was reading something. And now, this. Why? Is he the one who brought bad luck to me?

Stupid Y/N. ❞ I whispered to myself as I tried my best to finished the food I was cooking. I wanted to cook some soup for today, as for I am quite feeling cold this morning, but what happened awhile ago is already enough to make myself feeling hot. Specifically my face. Damn, that was embarrassing.

I sighed as I prepared the food and lift them up to the table as I saw Loki in his green clothing. He lifted his gaze at me from the book as I stiffened, yet managed myself to move my eyes down to the food. I saw from my peripheral vision that he's standing on his feet, on his way up to me- welp, the table. I swallowed a knot as I lifted my gaze at him, meeting his beautiful emerald orbs.

I smiled at him, forcing it actually. ❝ Eat with me. The others are out today, and eating alone isn't my style. ❞ I said, trying to keep my cool as I saw him sitting. I smiled at him as he looked at the food I made. ❝ Is this a porridge? Or a soup? ❞ He asks as I took a seat across him. ❝ A soup. I wanted to eat something warm for starters, I'm feeling abit cold. ❞ I said as I grabbed my spoon, fork, and an ceramic bowl for my soup.

Are you alright? ❞ He suddenly asks. I looked at him, and his eyes were a bit looking worried at me. I smiled, ❝ I'm fine. The weather's a bit cold too. ❞ I said as I dig in my food. I heard him snickered, ❝ The sun is in its broad daylight, Y/N. It is certainly not because of the weather. ❞ He suddenly said as my eyes grew big, confused.

I lifted my head above the ceiling, as if Jarvis was actually there. ❝ Jarvis, can you give me updates about the weather today? ❞ I asked softly as I heard Loki eating his food, a contented expression resting on his face. ❝ As of 10:35 A.M, 39°C in New York. A chance of rain this evening, advising to bring umbrella or stay at home. ❞ He said as my eyes were already open wide, not actually believing. 39 degrees celsius? What the fuck?

Disbelief has spread all over my face as I am confused. I am sure I'm feeling quite cold, yet I am fine either. It's impossible for me to get sick after all. Loki looked at me with an "i told you so" look as I rolled my eyes at him. ❝ That's weird. I'm perfectly fine though, It must be the ACs. ❞ I said at him with a pout and continued eating as I didn't heard him responding at me.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's already afternoon yet I am quite feeling abit hotter than usual. Yes, I think I have a fever. This is so weird, I was perfectly fine just this morning! I groaned as my head aches. Fucking hell. This is hell. I'm living in hell.

I covered myself using the blankets and the sheets below were already scattered, looking so unpleasant for any perfectionists eyes. That doesn't matter though, I just wanted to hide myself. I already ask Jarvis to turn down the ACs in my room and to check Loki at the moment. I sighed as I felt myself shivering. What a beautiful day to start my Sunday.

As I tightly covered myself within my blanket, I asked Jarvis' about Loki and to my surprise, I almost choke on my own saliva as the AI answered, ❝ Mr. Odinson is currently at your door, Miss. He is about to knock on your door. ❞ He said and in cue, I heard a knock on the door.

Y/N? Are you alright? You haven't gone outside your room after breakfast. ❞ He said as I felt my cheeks burning, not because of the fever but because of blushing. He actually noticed me. I said internally and I cleared my throat to not make myself more obvious on my current state. ❝ I'm perfectly fine, Loki. Like I said that I am. ❞ I lied.

I heard him scoffed. ❝ Unless if you wanted to die on your own, might as well leave you with your state today. ❞ He said, obviously teasing me. I could see his infamous smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes. ❝ I think you already know the truth, why even bother asking me? ❞ I said as my grumpiness had taken over my system. I heard him laugh as he opened my door, taking a peek before entering.

I sighed as I look away from him while sitting in an indian style seat, covering the blanket all over me. My face are the only part of my body that is exposed. I saw him took one of the chairs I have and sat on it. I covered myself more, feeling his judging eyes on me. ❝ I knew you'll get sick. ❞ He said as he crossed his arms around his chest. I scoffed, ❝ You didn't even bothered telling me. ❞ I whispered as I wish he didn't actually heard me but why believe in a lie.

I saw him stood up and grabbed something from my table, and took a towel. In a few seconds, it was already wet, because of his magic. He walk his way near me as he demanded me to lie down and I did as what I was told, and he gently put the wet towel above my forehead, feeling a bit fine for a while.

Because I wanted to take care of you. I thought you would notice it, I did not know you are this dumb. ❞ He said yet I heard something very different from what his mind was saying. I closed my eyes as I sighed. ❝ Thank you. ❞ I said, my voice all raspy. ❝ You're welcome, dumb girl. ❞ I almost wanted to beat his ass right now but my sickness is stopping me. What kind of a nickname is that?

Though it might sound a bit weird, that nickname is actually quite familiar in my ears too. But I never heard anyone calling me that. Or did I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
545K 24.5K 42
' She breathed in deeply, picking up on a faint and fresh scent of mint on him. "Even if it's only me, is that enough for you?" Loki purred with a kn...
16.9K 597 22
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. The Savior. She goes by many names, is known around the galaxy's, and is there to answer your prays. She s...
12.8K 631 37
❦(LᴏᴋɪxAsɢᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...