Shatter Me (flareon x glaceon)

By ThunderStorm-bringer

A flareon with a horrible past, meets a lonely glaceon. glaceon has trouble showing emotions to the other pok... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 1

2.9K 52 183
By ThunderStorm-bringer

Anshul's POV

I awoke form my slumber, sitting up in bed while looking at the entrance of my den.

I stood up and padded over towards the front door, slightly opening it in the process.

I peeked outside, noticing a lot of red light coming from the old abandoned mine.

Curiously opening the door fully while padding over to the mine.

"what's that?" I thought; being drawn towards it for some reason.

I got closer to the mine, looking around the corner of the mine entrance.

The light was shining brightly from within.

Curiosity got the best of me and I entered the mine.

It took a little bit until I found the source of the light.

I saw a red stone emitting the light, padding closer every second.

When I was close enough, I noticed it was laying in the middle of a T junction.

Thinking nothing of it, I continued padding closer to the pretty shining stone.

I was now close enough to identify the stone like object.

I got excited and got a paw out to touch it, until....

A deep snarl was heard from my left, I immediately retracted my paw and threw my head to the source of the noise.

Before I could react, a black and gray pokemon lashed out at me with a sharp claw.

Before it made contact......

I woke up for real......

Nine years later

(anshul dreamed about an earlier event that happened, now he awoke from the nightmare. The event with his parents happened 9 years ago.)

I opened my eyes, the nightmare woke me up.

I sat up in my bed, letting my eyes adjust to the daylight.

I got out of bed, grabbing some berries from the basement to eat.

While making my way to the front door, I passed a mirror in the hallway.

I stopped in front of the mirror; turning towards it.

There a flareon stood, watching my own reflection closely.

My sight always ended up on the left side of my face.

The scar I have clearly showing.

My left eye...... its completely white.

I'm blind on one eye, the scar showing a clear slash going vertically over my face, my whited out eye being in the middle of it.

A permanent reminder of the one time I got careless.

Moving my paw to my left eye, covering it up with my paw.

"today... is the time..... I leave this place." I said to myself; removing my paw from my eye in the process.

I ate some of the berries from the basement.

After finishing the berries; I padded towards the door, opening it when I reached it.

Padding towards the river behind the burned down tree.

"this is the only reason that I'm alive" I thought; while bending down to lap at the water.

"beside my den....it's the only thing that survived the disaster" I noted; being careful not to fall in.

I laughed a little "how.... Funny, that a friend can turn..... into an enemy..... with just one decision" I said; knowing that the water is probably the most dangerous thing at the moment.

"being a fire type has its advantages, water isn't one of them" I stated

When I evolved into a flareon, I didn't immediately realize that fire types can't swim, even if I knew how to before the evolution.

I remembered the times when I was still an eevee, I would swim constantly in the river, it being one of my favorite things to do when I was little.

Now if I would try, I'd immediately start to sink and get my body temperature dangerously low, and... drown.

I still require water to survive however, if I don't drink, I'd slowly overheat myself to the point of becoming sick, and I still need to hydrate myself to avoid throat pain.

I can release steam to cool myself down, and lower my body heat.

Before I evolved, the most dangerous thing was the sun and food.

The sun would burn you alive if exposed for too long, thus making it impossible for non-fire types to live here.

The land has changed ever since the incident, most plants and trees stopped growing.

Now that there is no shade against the bright sun, traveling is deadly for non-fire types.

The only growing grass is near this river, I'm surprised it still flows.

The lands are now very common for fire type predators as they seemingly continue to hunt and live here, adding another danger factor to these lands.

Then......there is the food problem, berries can't grow here either cause of the dry lands, or the fire types that destroy it because they don't eat berries.

However..... some kind pokemon have been delivering various kinds of berries and apples around ever since the incident happened, this has been the only way for me to eat, they would sometimes leave the food near my location, they only leave food near the river however.

I'd actively gather as much of the food as possible.

I was watching my reflection in the river, then I turned my head towards the right.

"that is the way the pokemon come from when they deliver food, I'm heading that way to hopefully, finally escape this terrible land" I said out loud to myself

I made my way towards my den, I grabbed everything that was important to my survival, my parents journals are the most important, I have continued to train myself over the 9 years on my own, learning many new and helpful moves, I also learned a lot more about berries and healing myself if necessary, now knowing how to treat most wounds, make antidotes out of berries and surviving in general.

Grabbing the leaf bag my mother owned, I put the journals in the leaf bag.

I got a lot of different berries and put them in the leaf bag as well.

Using the different items around the house, I made some antidotes ahead of time, I took them with me.

I ate some apples to satisfy my hunger, and took one with me to ensure having something to eat.

I was now ready to leave my den...... forever.

"bye mom, bye dad, whish me luck." I spoke to myself.

Closing the door behind me, I padded towards the river, looking back one more time to the den.

I began following the river, hoping I would find an exit to these lands.

While I was padding alongside the river, I began remembering all the times I trained myself.

Using my dad's journal to guide me with training, I trained my speed and strength a lot.

After I evolved, I started to learn more fire type attacks, also learning some other moves that proved helpful against the most common predator pokemon.....houndoom.

They flooded the land after everything burned, and became the most intimidating out of all the predators, not because of their strength, but because of their numbers.

All houndoom packs traveled in 4 killing anything on sight, if outnumbered or outmatched, they would howl, calling for backup in the process.

"I hate houndooms" I said; still following the river

They are the reason my parents are dead....

Two hours later

I have been walking for some time now, nothing has changed, these lands seem to go on forever.

Luckily I have prepared myself for over nine years.

Barely using any energy by just normal walking, I could keep this up for many more hours.

I noticed some pokemon in the distance, I'm positive that it were houndoom. lucky for them, they were not in my way.

After some time, I ate two oran berries and drank some more water.

Spotting a houndoom pack every once in a while, I moved cautiously to avoid eyesight.

Three hours later

I was getting nervous "wat if there was no way out? Wat if the bridge didn't exist?" I questioned myself.

I noticed that the burned trees kept dimming in numbers, but why?

Then out of nowhere I heard a loud intimidating voice "well well well, what do we have here?"

I stopped walking and turned my head towards the voice, not scared at all.

"well boys?" one voice asked.

"looks like my soon to be meal" another voice said.

Now seeing who the voices belonged to, a pack of four houndooms made their way to the clearing.

"don't be stupid, I saw him first!" the first houndoom said

They started surrounding me, keeping my back towards the river so that none can attack me from the back.

"what are you even doing here? Runt" one taunted.

I didn't say anything, keeping a close eye on all four of them.

"he's wounded" one stated

"hehehe that will make this an easy meal!" another said; he started to run towards me with his claw out.

When he almost slashed me with night slash, I jumped up to dodge the attack.

When I fell back down I readied my iron tail, I slammed the attack on the houndoom underneath me.

The houndoom groaned loudly when I hit him.

" arg, last mistake!" he yelled; starting to charge up a dark pulse.

I waited till he fired the attack.

I easily dogged the attack and used quick attack to close the gap between him and me.

I intentionally missed, ending up behind him.

He was about to laugh while turning his head, he got interrupted when I used slash on the side of his face, he started to scream in pain.

I landed back to where I was.

"he scratched my face! End his miserable life!" he yelled out of anger and pain.

One used flamethrower and another used fire blast.

I didn't even try to dodge the attacks.

The attacks hit me, but it didn't hurt, it made me stronger.

I started to glow a little bit, meaning my ability activated.

The last one of them tried to hit me with crunch, I dodged his attack and charged up my own.

As I was now standing close to them, I used heat wave. Successfully hitting all of them.

Only one didn't react, the rest got knocked back cause of the blast.

The one that lashed out at me was now standing near the river, the others started to get up again.

All of them charged up their dark pulse while I just stood there.

As they shot at me I jumped up in the air, the attacks collided under me and a lot of smoke appeared from the blast.

I used this to my advantage and shot a shadow ball at one of them, he got knocked out cold.

Still using the smoke to my advantage, I started to charge up one if my strongest attacks.

The smoke cleared out "enough of this!!" the one that didn't get effected by my heat wave shouted.

He charged at me with guillotine, when he brought his claw down I caught the attack with both paws.

I slammed his right foreleg to the ground, scratched his face and quickly jumped up.

When I came down, I slammed his foreleg with a lot of force.

A big crack was heard, and a blood gurgled scream followed.

I just broke his leg.

While he screamed, I grabbed his other leg.

Shifting all my weight to my hind legs while standing on the ground again.

I pulled on the foreleg I was holding with all my might, effectively throwing him behind me.

He made impact with a burned tree effectively knocking him out cold.

I was panting a little after using super power on the houndoom pack leader .

One of the remaining houndoom starred at his now defeated leader in terror.

The other shot a dark pulse at me.

I couldn't doge because of the tiring move I just used, so I blocked it instead.

Then when I regained my breath, I charged at the attacking houndoom.

I surrounded myself with flames and slammed into the houndoom, knocking him of his paws and into another tree, also unconscious now.

The remaining houndoom looked towards his fallen comrades, only knowing one thing to do.

He howled as loud as possible, knowing he stood no chance against the powerful flareon.

When he stopped, he got an iron tail straight on the head, knocking him out cold as well.

I was standing in front of the just defeated houndoom, until I heard another howl not that far away.

I began following the river again, now running.

As I ran I noticed the burned trees disappear completely.

I turned my head back and immediately stopped running, slamming my paws down on the ground to lower my speed.

Barely stopping in front of the edge in time, a large cliff now stood before me.

Looking down I noticed the river crashing down at high speeds, forming a waterfall.

I saw a bridge in the distance to my right.

My eye widened at the sight of the bridge.

"there he is!!!" a voice yelled from behind me.

Quickly turning around, a big group of houndoom were running toward me.

"just my luck!" I yelled to myself.

In front of me, houndoom approached.

To my right, was a waterfall.

Behind me, was a cliff.

Not thinking about it for another second, I sprinted to the right.

"don't let him get away!!!" the houndoom yelled

I used quick attack to speed myself up, now running as hard as I can.

I didn't look back, I ran faster than ever before.

The bridge getting closer every minute.

I was nearing the bridge.

I started to go left slightly.

Then went right again.

I made it onto the bridge without losing to much speed.

I used quick attack again.

My heart was beating really fast.

I made it halfway, then I heard an explosion from behind .

A houndoom used hyper beam on the bridge.

Another attack like that and the bridge would collapse.

I wasn't gonna make it.

Just before the second attack collided with the bridge, I jumped as far as possible.

The bridge collapsed underneath me.

Even with the jump I made.

I wouldn't make it.

Just when I started to fall, I threw my head downwards and exhaled as hard as possible, effectively using flamethrower.

The flamethrower boosted me a small bit, it was a last ditch effort.

When I had no more air left to exhale, the attack stopped.

I started to fall again.

I accepted my fate, and closed my eyes.

Until...

I made contact with the ground.

I rolled over into my side, scrapping across the ground cause of the speed.

Finally coming to a stop.

I began breathing again.

I slowly opened my eyes, only seeing out of one.

I was facing the cliff, on the other side were angry houndoom.

Seeing them there made me happy....

For the first time in years I felt happy.......

After getting my breath going again, I stood up.

Watching the other side of the cliff one more time, all houndoom were gone.

Then...

I got paranoid when I noticed my leaf bag was gone........

I began franticly looking around.

"where is it!" I asked myself

After 5 minutes of franticly looking around like a maniac, I finally found it in some bushes.

!

"wait bushes?" I asked myself clearly confused.

I then looked towards the forest behind me.

"I need a safe place to rest." I said

Grabbing the leaf bag from the bushes, I ate two sitrus berries and headed into the forest, following the dirt path.

2 hours later

After making my way through a part of the forest, I realized how pretty nature can be, hearing bird types chirp made me smile for some reason.

I started dozing off slightly, while continuing to walk.

"maybe I will meet new pokemon in these woods." I said to myself.

Then I found a berry bush, I grabbed my mother's journal to look the berry up.

"these are kebia berries" I stated to myself; looking at it in the journal.

They slow down the effect of poison when eaten, mix them with pecha berries and you'll recover quicker from the poison.

"I can use these to create an antidote." confirming myself by looking at the journal.

"if only I had pecha berries." I pouted; hoping I would come across a pecha berry bush soon.

I picked three kebia berries, leaving tons behind for other pokemon.

I closed the journal and put it in the leaf bag, also putting the berries in.

I continued to walk, dozing off again in the process.

Then... when I went to put my paw down...there was no ground left.

Realizing it way to late, I walked myself off of a steep slope.(about this steep / )

"wat the he-aah" is what I said; now beginning to slide down rather rapidly.

At the end of the slope was a drop....

"oww just my luuuucckkk!" while I was falling, I hit some branches from some trees, then I made contact with the cliff again.... Continuing to fall some more, I shortly saw the ground while falling.

I tried to slow myself down by using flamethrower, shortly after using the move, I hit the ground hard enough to make me feel dizzy.

I groaned softly, my vision started to become blurry, and I passed out.............

Two hours later

??? POV

I was staring out of my window, wondering why?

Why? Am I the one that no one cares about.

Why? Am I never noticed.

Why? Am I always the one left behind.

Why? Does NO one like me.

A small tear started to form in my eye.

I lied my head down between my paws as more tears started to form.....until.

The front door opened "hey sis! I'm home!" I heard my sister call out to me.

...

"I'll start on the food!" my sister said.

...

"I'll say when its ready!" my sister added.

...

I didn't say anything.

I've been feeling extremely down lately, not knowing why ether.

I didn't ask my sister about it because I'm worried that she would start to worry about me.

My sister has been doing great in her life, she recently got a boyfriend. I want her to focus on her own life, not her lonely sister.....

Tears slid down my cheeks, "why am I like this?" I questioned myself; my ears flat against my head and my tail lifelessly laying on the floor.

"I need to clear my head...." I thought to myself.

"m-maybe I c-can go o-on a walk w-when I'm d-done e-eating." I said softly; stuttering from sadness.

"food's ready sis!" I heard my sister call out.

I placed my paws on the planked floor.

as I stood up, I realized that there were tear streams on my cheek, I quickly lapped at my paw and rubbed my cheeks clean....

After cleaning myself up, I opened the door of my room and slowly padded my way out.

Padding over towards the living room, I saw my sister sitting down by the dining table.

On the other side..... sat her boyfriend.

The vaporeon was now looking at me.

I flinched slightly but shrugged it off, padding over to the leafeon and vaporeon.

"clyde, this is my sister." amber said; clearly exited to introduce me to him.

"creetings." clyde said; holding out a paw all of a sudden.

I immediately flinched back, he retracted his paw.

"sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he apologized.

I kept my distance for a bit, before I sat down beside my sister.

"are you okay?" clyde asked me

...

"no, I'm not." I wanted to say but decided not to.

"my sister is really shy around other pokemon...... she'll open up to you the longer you know her." amber told him.

I rolled my eyes at the answer my sister gave.

We started to eat the food amber made, it was a oran berry pie.

I really liked it and started to smile slightly while eating.

My sister noticed and started to smile to.

"wow... this is some of the best oran berry pie ever." clyde stated.

"thank you, these berries where freshly plucked today!" she said; excited.

"I see you're very good at cooking." Clyde stated the obvious.

Amber blushed slightly, continuing to eat her pie.

After we all ate, I pawed at my sister "hey sis?.." I asked.

"yes?" she responded.

"can I take a walk outside to clear my head?" I asked her; hiding the sadness in my voice.

"s-sure, if you want to" amber answered

"thanks" I said

As I padded to the front door.

"sis!" amber said; I turned back.

"please, be careful." Amber said; slightly worried

"and watch out for fire types. If you see one, run the opposite direction and scream for help." clyde advised.

I rolled my eyes and nodded to amber. Opening the door, padding trough slowly and closing it softly behind me.

I made my way out of town, towards the forest.

I walked the path I usually take, but decided to walk of the regular path.

Walking for some time looking at some pretty flowers along the way, until it became pretty dark outside, not because of the time of day, but because of rain.

I noticed it when I came across a big Cliffside, looking up at it with slight amazement.

I walked along the Cliffside..... until.....

I ..saw ....something.....

It was....red...and....crème...colored.

I padded closer to it with caution, not having seen it ever before.

It was until I was standing a feet away........

That....

It wasn't something....

But.....someone.......

"eeepp!" I screamed; quickly covering my muzzle with my paws.

I was scared out of my fur when I noticed that it was a flareon.

I started to panic, I turned back and screamed for help.

"h-help me!!! Somemon!!! Please! Help me!!" I screamed; I ran as quickly as possible.

However.....

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw an oversized beedril.

"whozz there" it said looking around for the source of the noise

I was paralyzed from fear.

It turned towards me "ow a trezpazer!!!" it buzzed; making my fur stand up straight.

It flew closer to me "your punizment for waking me up AND trezpazing here, izzzzz" he started to charge up an attack with its pointy spiked arm.

I was too scared to do anything.

"zzzzziii" it buzzed; jabbing the now purple spike into my side, the force knocking me into the Cliffside.

I got up and ran away while screaming as loud as possible "HELP ME!!!!"

It followed me with its wings "yezz dear, try to rezizt, it'll only make my poizonz reach your preceouz heart that much fazter, hehehe" it said; tailing me.

It knocked me of my paws, now flying above me while looking down.

My vision became very blurry, just before my vision became black, I noticed the beedril got knocked back by something bright, then.... My vision faded to black.

Anshul's POV

I started to dream.

While I was dreaming, I noticed that I was moving... but I could not move myself.

I saw that I was walking along the Cliffside, I stopped when I saw something laying down.

I got closer, and saw it was me.

When I got a close look at myself I noticed that I was unconscious.

Then out of nowhere, I turned the other way and began to run.

While I was running, I suddenly stopped.

I saw a giant beedril, it being way larger than any beedril my mom encountered.

It suddenly jabbed me with poison jab, knocking me into the Cliffside.

I woke up instantly after I hit the Cliffside.

Then I heard someone scream "HELP ME!!!!" the voice said.

I tried to get up but fell down again.

I looked at my hind legs and saw my right hind leg dislocated.

Not having time to treat my wound at the moment, I grabbed my own hind leg, pulled it around a bit until I felt a slight stop.

Then preparing myself for a lot of pain, I pushed my hind leg back in place.

I managed to scream with my mouth closed.

After the pain went, I quickly got up off the ground and started to run towards the source of the noise.

When I got there, I saw a unfamiliar pokemon being intimidated by the beedril from my dream.

As it got ready to jab the unfamiliar pokemon, I ran towards the two, just before the beedril could attack the hurt pokemon, I used flare blitz on it, knocking it back into a tree.

It started to buzz loudly as it began flying again "another trezpazer" it said; I was actually in no condition to battle, but I could not watch a pokemon get hurt.

I got in between it and the unconscious pokemon.

It readied its poison jab.

I was too weak to move, so I tried to block it.

It ended up jabbing me in my right shoulder, I growled slightly.

I quickly jumped on top of it.

I used fire fang on its neck hurting it badly.

"getz off of me!" it said; clearly hurt

I use fire fang again.

It tried to fly but couldn't.

I then bitted down one more time, I threw it against a tree, knocking it out cold.

I panted a bit, making my way to the hurt unconscious pokemon.

It was badly hurt, a clear flesh wound in the side of its body.

It was bleeding, badly.

I looked around and saw some useful leaves.

I got the giant leaf and used it to cover the wound tightly.

Just then I felt a drop of water.

I looked up and it was going to rain, very soon.

Now realizing I was working on borrowed time. I got a passho berry out of my leaf bag and ate it.

"this will help me last in the rain" I said

While I got a ton more of the big leaves, I got the hurt pokmeon on my back and made my way back to the Cliffside.

I walked along side it.

Arceus must have been watching, because I saw a cave not that far away.

I quickly made my way to the cave.

I got a tree branch and used ember on it, creating a torch.

I grabbed it with my jaw and entered the cave.

It was empty and a greats spot to rest at.

I gently laid the pokemon down on its good side.

While I used the big leaves to soften the hard ground for the unconscious pokemon I knew it wasn't enough.

Quickly discarding my leaf bag and torch.

I ran back outside, quickly gathering as much wood, food and leaves as possible, literally throwing most branches into the cave, including the leaves.

I saw an apple tree, I used quick attack on it, knocking two apples down in the process.

It started to rain, water dropping rapidly now.

I rolled the apples with me while carrying as many branches and leaves as possible.

I chucked the branches into the cave, rolling the apples in as well, entering with the leaves on my back.

I wanted to help the pokemon, however my fur was soaked and my body temperature was dropping rapidly.

I had to get a fire going, for both light and warmth.

Grabbing some wood and piling it up, sometimes using slash to get smaller pieces.

Then surrounding the wood pile with some rocks from the cave, I ignited the campfire with ember.

Now being able to see something, I traced my wounds.

A cut was visible on my right foreleg "seems like that beedril got a good hit on me" I stated; examining my cut.

I then coughed a bunch.

Covering my muzzle with my paw

*cough cough cough* I looked at my paw to see it covered in blood.

"I'm poisoned *cough* just great." I said.

I got my leaf bag, taking a kebia berry.

I ate it, cringing at the sour taste .

"now then." I said; turning to the unconscious pokemon .

I got my mom's journal out and started flipping through the pages.

I stopped flipping when I came across pokemon data .

I slowly flipped through, looking for the correct pokemon.

I came across eevee, finding the wounded pokemon soon after.

Then... I gasped at the data.

"This is an eeveelution!" I stated; shocked to actually see a pokemon from my evolution line.

"glaceon. A glaceon's skin is hard as diamonds, their fur can become as sharp as icicles, they are most common in areas were blizzards are active, they have the ability to blend into the snow around them thus almost appearing invisible." I read out loud.

"a glaceon huh?" I said; now looking at it.

I walked to the entrance of the cave, where I released quite some steam to cool my body heat.

After lowering my body heat enough to not burn the glaceon, I walked back.

I examined the glaceon, it had some wounds near its head but nothing compared to the wound on its side.

Then I noticed the purple hue on the glaceon's face, recognizing it instantly.

"you're poisoned too!?" I said.

Now I had to choose.

Use the antidote on me?

Or

Do I give it to glaceon?

I was debating a little.

"I need to stop wasting time on debating, the poison is getting worse." I said; making up my mind.

I grabbed the antidote out of my leaf bag, it being a glass bottle with a cork in the top.

Making my way to the wounded glaceon, I removed the cork.

Now standing near enough to reach, I opened its muzzle with one paw and gently tipped the bottle with the other.

Making it drink about half of the contents of the bottle, I retracted my paws and placed the antidote down.

I removed the leaf bandage from the glaceon's side, getting a good look at the wound now.

"the skin is completely punctured." I stated .

"to bad that I don't have a occa berry right now." I said.

I grabbed some smaller leaves and cleaned the wound with them, I got worried when the glaceon didn't flinch at all.

I quickly grabbed the antidote bottle again.

I poured the rest of the contents in the open wound, the glaceon flinched a little.

"good." I stated, seeing some life from the glaceon.

Grabbing some of the bigger leaves, I wrapped them around the wound tightly.

Knotting it off now, I placed the glaceon on the makeshift leaf bed.

I grabbed the two apples I got from outside and placed them beside the ice type's leaf bed.

Putting some more wood on the campfire, I made my way to the entrance of the cave and sat down.

"and now." I said; looking outside to the rain storm.

"We wait." I finished.

I began thinking about the dream I had earlier "why did I see myself like that? I have had dreams like that before....but..... those where only of past events?" I questioned myself in my head.

To be continued

Hi everyone. Thank you for the support on the first part of my story, I hope you enjoyed reading it ^^. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, because it shows my OC in action for the first time. But what happened to his left eye?, how did he get this scar? And who is this mystery glaceon? Find out in chapter two.

Have a great day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 23 10
First off I must say Umbreon x Leafeon is underrated But now with the Description A Jolteon and his sister a Leafeon along with their parents a Vapor...
4.7K 113 18
"What happened?" Being a Sylveon, she had expected it all to work out because there was no reason not to. But then, finding out that her fiancé had c...
2K 96 22
This story is a vaporeon x shiny vaporeon Warning there is violence in this story and curse words might be used. This story is about two vaporeons wh...
22.6K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...