Ateez Ships BoyxBoy Oneshots

By _cocoabean

Just some Ateez boyxboy flufferization ✨ There's some angst and might be some smutty shenanigans soooo 👀. Th... More

Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~All I asked~ pt. 1
Woosan (fluff,slight angst) ~All I asked~ pt. 2
Yungi (fluff) ~Do this for me~
Jongjoong (angst with fluff at the end) ~I need you for me~ pt.1
Jongjoong (angst with fluff at the end) ~I need you for me~ pt.2
Seongjoong (fluff) ~Alluring~ pt.1
Seongjoong (fluff) ~Alluring~ pt.2
Minsang (fluff) ~Candy bag~ pt.1
Minsang (fluff) ~Candy Bag~ pt.2
Minhwa (fluff, gets a tad bit steamy 👀 but no smut) ~Enough~
Jongsang (angst with fluff at the end) ~Talk to Me~ pt.1
133 reads? 👁👄👁
Jongsang (angst with fluff at the end) ~Talk to Me~ pt.2
Jongsang (angst with fluff at the end) ~Talk to Me~ pt.3
Woosan (angst, smut, fluff) ~Avoiding~ pt.1
Woosan (angst, smut, fluff) ~Avoiding~ pt.2
Woosan (angst, smut, fluff) ~Avoiding~ pt.3
428 reads ✨✨✨
Jonghwa (fluff) ~Melting Pot~
Minjoong (fluff, steamy) ~Dummy~
Woosan (fluff) ~Layered~ pt.1
Woosan (fluff) ~Layered~ pt.2
Yungi (slight angst, steamy, fluff) ~No Regrets~ pt.1
Yungi (slight angst, steamy, fluff) ~No Regrets~ pt.2
Jongjoong (slight angst, fluff) ~Embarrased~
Minhwa (angst, fluff, smut) ~Jealous~ pt.1
How tf 🥲
Jongsang (slight angst, fluff) ~Just Hold Me~
Yungi (fluff, smut) ~Dance With Me~ pt.1
Yungi (fluff, smut) ~Dance With Me~ pt.2
Surprise: new oneshot book coming soon 👀
Seongjoong (angst, fluff) ~Burglar~ pt.1
Seongjoong (angst,fluff) ~Burglar~ pt.2
Seongjoong (angst, fluff) ~Burglar~ pt.3
Just a Little Update 👄
Jongsang (fluff) ~Roadside Doll~ pt.1
Jongsang (fluff) ~Roadside Doll~ pt.2
Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~A Night to Remember~ pt.1
Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~A Night to Remember ~ pt.2
Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~A Night to Remember~ pt.3
Jonghwa (fluff) ~Cold~
I Can't Believe It 😭
Yungi (fluff) ~It's a Wrap~

Minhwa (angst, fluff, smut) ~Jealous~ pt.2

7.4K 134 15
By _cocoabean

The two had entered their small apartment, still not talking to each other. After they had took off their shoes, Mingi was going to walk straight past the living room and into the bedroom, when his name had been called out. He turned his body around, looking at the other with a blank stare.

"Mingi can you please tell me what's wrong?" Seonghwa felt a small piece of him breaking away at the fact that his boyfriend wouldn't speak to him. His face clearly showed his inner thoughts.

"We don't need to talk about this Seonghwa."

"No! Actually we do! You've been ignoring my existence the whole way here. All I'm trying to do is understand why you're upset."

Mingi just scoffed, turning away once again and walking to their bedroom.

Seonghwa was having none of his attitude. "Song Mingi! Don't you dare walk away from me!" he screamed out, trailing behind the other. He closed the bedroom door and locked it, walking up to the man who was standing in the middle of the room.

"We aren't leaving this room until you talk and tell me what's the matter with you" he proclaimed firmly, crossing his arms.

"You sure you don't want to ask 'Jae'?" the other said mockingly.

"What?"

"I don't want to talk to you so go talk to Jaehyun and see if I give a rat's ass about it."

"Is that what this is about? Mingi you know damn well that I-"

"Yes this is what this is about! You finally got it out of me."

"Min..." The shorter's face softened.

Mingi balled up his fists. "Do you know how it feels to have some random ass dude talk to your boyfriend like he's his. Having your boyfriend being wooed by some dipshit who doesn't know how to keep his fucking hands to himself? To have your boyfriend look happier in the company of some other man that's not you? If you want to hear it, I'll say it. I'm jealous. I'm jealous with every fiber of my being because you looked so happy with him. I know I shouldn't be jealous but I can't help but to act like this. You're everything to me and watching you being whisked away by some block head ass dude is not something I want to stay for and watch." The fists that were once balled up, un-balled themselves as Mingi began to become less angry.

Seonghwa uncrossed his arms as well, putting them to his side. He stepped closer towards the taller and put his hands on his face so that he could look down at his level. He was about to say something, but he had something else in mind. He released one of his hands, setting it on one of Mingi's arms. Seonghwa then started kissing on the other's neck slowly, taking his time to kiss every spot of his neck.

Mingi's hands subconsciously started trailing up the smaller's hips, up to his waist, and stopping at the middle of his back.

"S-Seonghwa" The taller tried to sound firm with his words, but all efforts were useless as he was extremely aroused. He ran his hands back down Seonghwa's back again, just to put them in the middle of his back again, this time with them inside of the other's shirt. Seonghwa shivered at the touch of the male's hands on his bare back, causing a soft and quiet moan to slip from his mouth.

Seonghwa then took his lips away from his neck and ran his hands to the bottom of the younger's shirt, pulling it up slightly until it was completely off of him; all the while, he was looking at him with a look that was so captivating. He started back up again, kissing at Mingi's neck, this time, trailing his lips all the way from his chest to his stomach, bending his knees in the process. It wasn't long before he was completely kneeled on the floor, fiddling with the button of Mingi's jeans. When it was unbuttoned, he started to palm at the younger male's clothed member, looking to get him harder even more than he knew he already was.

Mingi wanted to ask the other what he was doing, but he knew it was useless since he already knew the answer and he didn't want to pass up this opportunity by asking stupid questions. So he just let the other continue to do whatever he wanted to him.

Not long after, Seonghwa zipped down the zipper of his boyfriend's pants, pulling the jeans and underwear, as a whole, down to his ankles and throwing them on the floor right beside him. Mingi's raging boner stood tall and proud, ready to be pleased. Seonghwa grabbed onto it by the base, giving the tip mini licks, looking up into the other's eyes. Mingi groaned at the sight of him. The older started licking the latter's member even more than before, swirling his tongue around it before dipping it into the slit. A low moan could be heard slipping from Mingi's lips, which gave Seonghwa a great sense of pride. He wanted to hear even more.

Seonghwa opened his mouth more, deciding that he had teased for long enough, and put the whole of Mingi's member into his mouth, and started sucking slowly. It was thick and long, and hit the back of the older's throat instantly, so he kept his one hand on the base to stroke the parts that he couldn't reach with his mouth. He put his remaining hand on Mingi's thigh, trying to keep his balance.

Seonghwa's head was moving back and forth, slowly but surely increasing his speed every time. Many groans were coming from the younger, clearly enjoying the experience. His head was tilted back, mouth open, and his hand snaked its way down to grasp at his boyfriend's hair.

"Fuck. You're doing so good baby" he praised the man on his knees giving him pleasure.

The male hummed at the praise, sending a pleasing sensation to the younger's member. He then pulled his mouth away to stare up at the other. Drool mixed with precum was pooling out of his mouth and dribbling down his chin.

"I-I want you to fuck my throat." it was a bit hard to talk since his throat had been put to use, but he would have to deal with it since it was going to hurt even more.

Mingi didn't waste anytime before he grabbed the sides of his lover's head, forcing it down on his dick. Seonghwa now had both of his hands firmly grasping Mingi's thighs, so he didn't fall over. The taller forcefully thrusted his hips back and forth, hitting the back of the older's throat with every thrust. It drove Seonghwa insane. He could barely get a breath in, but he loved every second of it.

"You like me fucking the shit out of your mouth baby?" Mingi said through loud grunts.

All the other could reply with was broken moans, as he couldn't even talk or let out any other sounds except gags and moans.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" the male breathed out.

After that was said, Seonghwa felt the other's thrust becoming erratic before he felt a warm substance shooting into his mouth, down his throat, causing him to close his eyes and hum in content. He didn't hesitate to swallow the white liquid.

Mingi was still thrusting, but way more slower, trying to ride out his high. Once he was done, he grabbed the other's chin, motioning for him to get off of the floor, and pulled him into a rough and needy kiss. Their tongues entered each other's mouths, Mingi getting the chance to taste himself from the other's tongue. It wasn't long before he pulled the latter away.

"Strip baby" he demanded, breathily.

Seonghwa moaned out at the request, getting even more turned on. He slowly took off his pants while wiggling his hips a bit. He then went for his shirt, pulling it over his head and taking that off as well. The last article of his clothing was his underwear, that had his excited member on full display. Seonghwa turned around so that his back was facing Mingi. He slipped off his underwear while poking his butt out slightly, swaying it from side to side, in order to tease the other.

All the while, Mingi was staring at his boyfriend with such an intense gaze, that if Seonghwa didn't take off his own clothes, Mingi's eyes could sure burn them away until they were a pile of ashes on the floor. Once the shorter was finished undressing and turned back around, Mingi got closer to him, grabbing him harshly by the hips and guiding him to the bed. He looked at the other that was laying on the bed, who was looking back up at him with an erotic gaze.

"Hands and knees."

Seonghwa quickly responded and needily got on all fours. Mingi could just cum at the sight before him; the male panting heavily while his hole was pulsating in excitement, waiting for something to come into contact with it. He didn't bother to do any prep before he grabbed onto the older male's hips and thrusted his member into the tight ring. He knew that Seonghwa wouldn't mind because he had liked it a bit rough sometimes anyways, and right now was one of those times.

"A-Ah Mingi~" the other moaned out, loving the sensation he was feeling. It burned at first since he didn't prepare for it, but he knew it would feel better soon. He was about to reach down to grab his aching member, when he was stopped from the feeling of a slap on his ass.

"Don't touch yourself. You're gonna cum untouched and only from me pounding into you" the taller said through his hip movements. "Do you understand?"

Seonghwa whined at the demand, but ultimately agreed, nodding his head. That, however, was not enough for Mingi. He stopped his movements before he dove his member deeper into Seonghwa's hole, leaving it there. "Do you understand me?" he asked more firmly this time.

"Y-Yes I unders-stand. D-don't touch my-myself. " The older was panting like crazy, barely able to form proper sentences.

"Good boy" the other replied back, rubbing the spot on Seonghwa's ass where he had slapped it.

With that, Mingi started drilling deeper into Seonghwa, going in and out at an inhuman pace. Seonghwa was trying to use all the strength he could in his arms to hold himself up, but they eventually gave out on him, causing him to bury his head in the covers. He held on to them tightly, as he was feeling such an overwhelming amount of pleasure in his body. All that could be heard in the room were moans and grunts, accompanied by the sound of skin slapping together.

"You're so tight baby" Mingi groaned out hoarsely.

"A-All for you, only for you."

"That's right, only for me. All of this is for me and nobody else." Mingi started speeding me up even faster, trying to get the both of them to their release.

"I w-wouldn't want it to b-be for any-anybody else. You fuck me s-so good, so h-Ah...hard. Filling me up so w-well, pounding me like how I w-want it." Seonghwa didn't even feel like he was on earth anymore. He could barely understand what was coming out of his mouth, but he didn't even care, he was enjoying this too much to. He felt a pulsing feeling shoot through his body that was trying to make its way to his member, telling him that he was about to cum.

"I'm clo-Ah-se Mingi~"

Still thrusting, Mingi bent down and started kissing at the latter's back, roughly, until he reached up to catch the other's lips in his own. Seonghwa turned his head to the side for better access of the taller's mouth.

"Me too baby" he whisperer against the male's lips.

Not long after that, the smaller became a squirming mess under Mingi as he had finally reached his end, releasing all of his semen on the covers below him. Feeling the tight ring that surrounded his dick become tighter as Seonghwa came, was enough for Mingi himself to cum inside the older, a series of final grunts escaping his mouth as he let out all of his substance for the second time today. He slowly went in and out, trying to ride out his high, before he pulled out of Seonghwa. He looked at the hole that was still pulsing, and watched it empty itself of his cum. Mingi took it upon himself to bend down, licking the liquid away from the shorter's entrance, the other shivering in delight at the feeling.

The two then flopped themselves next to each other on the bed. They were looking up at the ceiling, panting heavily, trying to come down from their highs. After a few minutes, they then wrapped up in each other's embrace, tangling their legs together while the covers only covered their lower halves.

"I'm sorry for getting jealous" the younger said to the man that was laying down in his chest.

"It's okay, but you don't need to be jealous. You're the only person that I do, and would only want to, do that with. Not Jaehyun, not some other guy that I may cross paths with. You" Seonghwa said, poking at the male's chest.

"I know. I already knew...I just couldn't help but to get jealous when I saw how good you two were acting together, how he was being all flirty with you. Calling you these names that I don't want any other man to call you." Mingi sighed.

"Yeah" Seonghwa lifted his head up to look at the other, "but even if he was being flirty or if he liked me in a more than friendly kind of way, it wouldn't matter because I only have eyes for you" he said, smiling widely. He pushed himself up a little more so that he was hovering over Mingi. He leaned his head down, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

Mingi lifted his hand up, running it through Seonghwa's hair. "And I only have eyes for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 5.4K 16
"more than friends..." "best friends?" "ugh, you're clueless..." ateez oneshots ~~~ bxb ships - lowercase intended - :) ♡ just a oneshot book of atee...
41.5K 1.9K 41
[COMPLETED] Your typical "closeted gay falls for his bestfriend's straight brother" kinda story Main ship- yeonbin Side ships- taegyu(txt), woosan(at...
BET By Sarou

Fanfiction

14.5K 640 51
What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's feelings? Hii~ it is my first ateez bxb st...
78.4K 4K 37
Hongjoong is faced with a tough situation when his former roommate Seonghwa ends up matching as the second RA on his floor. They'll be forced to face...