You Are My Shield | Five Harg...

By kaixtsukino

˚✧˳ ❝ Bite me. ❞ He didn't respond, but he maintained to stare daggers at me. A smirk bent its way on his thi... More

˚✧˳ ⚠️ !!!!! ⚠️ ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Playlist ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Prologue ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 1 - Welcome Back ?¿ ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 2 - Badass Stapler ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 3 - From The Future ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 4 - Rest In Pieces ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 5 - Kid Wants Coffee ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 6 - Different ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 7 - Time Travel ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 8 - The Eye ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 9 - The Mannequin ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 10 - Mom ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 11 - Cuts And Bruises ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 12 - Drunk Kiss ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 13 - Forever ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 14 - About My Work ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 15 - When Did You Go? ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 16 - Briefcase ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 17 - Sandwiches and Power ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 18 - The Handler ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 19 - Old Man's Old Job ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Christmas Special ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 20 - Was It A 'Kiss'? ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 21 - Hello And Goodbye ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 22 - Welcome Back. Again ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 23 - Sailing Ship ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 24 - Wounds ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 25 - I Heard A Rumor ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 26 - Stay With Me ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 27 - Good Morning ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 28 - Your Lips Are Soft ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 30 - The Horror ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 31 - Tell Me Why ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 32 - A Margarita ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 33 - Prove Me Wrong ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 34 - Goodbye Dorothy ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 35 - Picture Perfect ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 36 - Polaroid ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 37 - We Ain't Done Yet ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 38 - He's Gone ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 39 - A Classical Disaster ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 40 - See You On The Other Side ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ ????? ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ AUTHOR'S NOTE ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ BOOK 2 ˳✧˚

˚✧˳ Chapter 29 - Blood ˳✧˚

54.2K 1.6K 2.1K
By kaixtsukino

I HEARD A RUMOR

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

FIVE WASN'T THE KIND OF GUY TO SHOW AFFECTION. And even if he did, it would most likely be about worrying about his family. Despite him literally falling in love with a mannequin, I don't think he's experienced that much with that side of 'love'.

Five seems to know everything and is a smart person in general, but I doubt he knows anything about relationships.

'Well, I'm the one to talk. What does the Hargreeves family know about love?'

If I would name someone who can pretend he is heartless, it's Five.

I followed him from behind. No one spoke, and the only sound that was heard was the creaking of each footstep both of us made on our way to Klaus's room. From the way he walks, I could tell he was feeling uneasy.

I like Five; I do. We need to discuss our feelings more, but today is not the right time.

"Hey. Get up. We're going." Five ticked in after knocking on Klaus's door with a steady posture. Klaus was lazily lying on his bed handling a crochet stick and having troubles with it because of it's tangled appearance.

"Where?" Klaus pondered.

"To save the world." Five answered. "Oh, is that all? Great." Klaus gets up slackly.

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five divulged walking around still having his mind troubled about our father.

I took a sit on Klaus's chair but still facing the boy I had a make-out session with full attention.

"I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel.. So how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?"

"Well, you know..."

"Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical." Five discloses before Klaus could even continue.

"So, your point is...?" I adjured. "Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse."

"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes," Klaus concluded

"Or take out the trash," I added, pointing at him.

"Me too. But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" Five blurted.

"But how would he know?"

"No idea. But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked. We all came home. Since we're here, we might as well save the world." Five proposed putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh yeah? What, like, the three of us using the power of love?" Klaus remarked, putting on a shirt.

"Uh, well, ideally, no, not with you, but... gotta work with what I've got." Five revealed as we all went our way out.

As we all got out of Klaus's room, the running footsteps of someone come closer to our way.

"Where have you been?" Five asked Diego, who looks like he was chased by someone.

"Jail." The man in black answered. "I'm not surprised." I soothed as we all watched him go inside his room. "Long story. Where's Luther?"

"Haven't seen him since breakfast."

"Yeah. Two days until the world ends he picks a great time to drop off the grid."

"Shit." Diego curses, putting on his vest. "Allison is in danger." He reports in between gasp for air.

We all exchange looks. Allison went after Peabody. Alone. I forgot about that.

"Weren't you supposed to be with her?" Diego recalled eyeing me. "Yeah, but well, I don't know. The next thing I knew was back in the house."

"But you were eager to come along?" He responded.

"I don't know I lost the energy--"

Then the realization hit us all.

'She rumored me.'

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

I can't believe Allison just rumored me. Just for the sake of me to stay and be safe? With everything that's going on, she thinks she could go alone?

The whole trip was Diego explaining to the two what happened and how he's pissed at Luther. We reached our destination to a bar that gave for the 'lone wolves' kind of vibe. Of course, Klaus knew where he was.

There we see a miserable man with an oversize coat sitting on his own in the small dining with a glass, looking as if it's the end of the world. Which will be soon.

"Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm?" Klaus bespoke as we all approached the blonde man. "Leave me alone," Luther answers, looking down.

"Give us a minute." Diego sits beside him. Surprisingly, Diego volunteered himself to try to talk him out wherein I have no idea if it would actually work. The grudge that the two hold for the other consider a whole effort with the convincing, especially for a hard-headed man like Luther and a bitter guy like Diego.

I gave a thumbs up at Diego while he gave one back.

"Okay. Come on. Maybe they'll brood each other to death." Klaus contended swathing an arm over my shoulder and giving it a squeeze before proceeding at the back.

Klaus, Five, and I waited in the area not too far as we all silently watch the two have an incubation.

No one spoke. It wasn't unlikely for Five and I do not talk or me not have a chatter with Klaus. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier. The tension, that look he had, and that warm feeling. I feel like my chest was going to explode.

Standing next to him now is enough for my beating heart to reach a fast pace. I hate getting in the details with my feelings, even I cringe.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Is it just me or are you guys acting kinda weird?"

"What? Me? Acting weird? Pft—Of course not. Whywouldyouevensaythat." I verified wanting the conversation to end. Five didn't answer and pretended he didn't hear anything from the man beside me.

Klaus eyed me for a few seconds just to make sure. "Hm. Okay then?"

"You should have led with that!" Luther argued, his voice echoed in the whole area. He stood up and rushed out breaking the door on the way while all of us followed.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

My siblings are so good at maintaining silence we don't even know how to communicate with each other properly. Five drove us off the area. After some inducing and reason, Klaus agreed to sit on the passenger's seat instead of me.

I sat between my two other pain in the ass brothers at the back.

"Hey, can you go any faster?" Luther asked, inching forward.

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with a cigarette lighter." Five answers back with a serious tone, taking the blonde boy back to his seat.

I felt the car speed increase along with our anxiety. We were scared of what we might see when we arrived at wherever we were going. As much as I want to keep my positive thinking, my mind is whispering that something has already gone wrong.

Luther was the first one to get out when we arrived at the cabin destination in the middle of nowhere.

And there we saw the horrifying view we all prayed to not have.

Allison was lying down lifeless with blood coated along her flesh. Someone just slit her throat. The fresh blood oozing out told us that this happened not long ago, but still, we were too late to prevent this from taking place.

"Allison, no!" Luther yelled, putting himself in agony as he kneeled down to Allison. I ran towards my sister has her eyes trembling and cling on to her dear life.

Of course, Peabody was responsible for this. I hope Vanya is okay.

"A-Allison..." I gasped, putting a hand over my mouth because I couldn't bring myself to see such an awful sight. Even if she's the one that rumored me not to go, I still felt a heavy load of guilt resting behind my back.

"Get her in the car now, you useless monkey!" I screamed, the boys could hear the fright in my voice. Everyone was stupefied to act because the unexpected became true and it's flashing in front of our eyes. "Let's go, quickly," Diego told as Luther then carried Allison's body out.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Fun Fact: Ben was the original one to ask the two if they were okay. He asked through Klaus because he got worried when he noticed that they weren't talking the entire trip.

IMPORTANT: ok im sorry that i forgot to change Five's age. I agreed a long time ago that I should make him 36 instead of 58 years old so he never became a senior and time traveled back when he turned 36 and that's when he became 16. (y/n) is 29 but her appearance didn't change and it maintained her 16-year-old self as well. i edited some stuff and hopefully readers would message me if they found particular dialogues or descriptions that states that Five is 58 so that i'll change it and would be better reading experience for future viewers :)

A/N: hello everyone sorry for the lack of romance in this chapter there wasn't much to add and the story must go on too. i read the comments from time to time in this book and u guys are just too funny and creative i swear comments can literally make a book 😭

QOTD: Who do you admire most in your life?

my mom she's beautiful, strong, and very inspiring 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 304 71
"It's you and me, today, tomorrow, forever and a day" Who would have thought that two people that hate each other so much that they want nothing more...
144K 3.3K 61
Katherine possesses a gift, or rather, she was meticulously designed to become the perfect soldier that Reginald had always dreamed of. She stands as...
200K 3.7K 36
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋʜᴇᴀᴅ." "ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!" I will be writing all seasons in this book. Depending on whether I finish s2 before s3 comes out I m...
24.7K 364 21
STARTS FROM SEASON 3 [ COMPLETED UNTIL S4 ] . . . " you know, considering how you were a complete asshole." Luna said bluntly, Five stared at her r...