๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ - j...

By salvattrre

๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when their love hurts so good because it... More

part one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
part two
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
always

forty-nine

17K 442 106
By salvattrre

season 10, episode 15 - throwing it all away

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL TORRES?" Allison asked Derek. She was sitting in front of his desk, seeing as he got a new office, "I mean, you both are working on this and you promised her."

"Us three." Derek corrected, "You're helping."

"Barely." Allison sighed, "I'm covering your service and I'm barely there, but thanks."

"She won't like it." Derek nodded, the government don't want his sensors to work on anything else but their project, but Derek has been using them with Callie and Allison for the brain mapping project.

"She won't." Allison agreed, "But you have to tell her, before she finds out herself."

"You got the guy." Derek changed the subject, causing Allison to smile, feeling her ring on her left hand.

"I got the guy." She nodded, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"It's fine." Derek dismissed, "You're finally happy, I like that look on you."

***

"What happened?" Allison asked as she opened the curtains seeing her husband sitting in a gurney, since Stephanie accidentally hit him with a gurney.

"I'm fine." Jackson assured her, before looking at Stephanie, "I got hit by a gurney."

Allison mouth was wide as she looked at Stephanie who rolled her eyes, before leaving them alone.

"Did you get to talk to her?" Allison asked her husband as they walked down the hallway, after Dr. Webber checked him out.

"No, I was on the floor." Jackson told her.

"She didn't do it on purpose did she?" Allison asked, looking at him.

"No, no. I don't think so..."Jackson shook his head, Allison sighed in relief, "Maybe."

Both, Allison and Jackson have been wanting to make amends with the people they hurt while they ran away to get married.

Stephanie has been avoiding both of them, not wanting to look at them seeing as they have hurt her. Micheal has been ignoring Allison's calls.

"Well," Jackson turned around to face her, "What about you? Did you talk to Micheal?"

"I left another message." Allison nodded, "His best friend, Alyssa said he quit his job, and then she called me a name, so that's all I know."

***

S10 EP16: WE GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE

"Babe, it isn't that hard. How long does it take to wash one, like 10 seconds?" Allison asked, as they reach the nurses station in the main lobby.

Allison and Jackson have been talking about the dirty dishes that is flooding in their apartment sink. The two haven't had time to wash them, being on-call and being in the hospital.

"I don't like a dirty kitchen either. Dirty cereal bowls in the sink aren't gonna exactly tip the scales." Jackson said.

"Oh my God." Allison looked at the familiar figure, who just entered the hospital.

"Okay, I'll make sure to clean the bowls tonight." Jackson assured her, still typing on the tablet, not daring to look up.

Allison cleared her throat, tapping his side, "Your mother. Your mother."

"Hm?" Jackson looked at Allison, before turning his head to look at the direction Allison was looking at, "Oh—"

"She does not look happy." Allison stated, shaking her head, "She'll hate me even more."

"Come on." Jackson gestured towards the end of the hallway, "It'll—It'll be fine."

The couple walked forward as Allison looked at Jackson, "Y-You told her, right?"

"Her? I did." Jackson nodded.

"How did she take it?" Allison asked, before Jackson could respond, Catherine met them halfway as she eyed both of them.

"So—I understand congratulations are in order." Catherine said, eyeing Allison who nervously chuckled. Jackson wrapped an arm around her shoulder causing Allison to tightly smile at her in-law.

***

Allison and Jackson were seated inside the conference room on one side while Catherine sat on the other.

The silence was killing Allison. She expected for either Jackson or Catherine to speak up first, but she should have known that they are both stubborn.

"I-I know this was a shock, and it was a shock to me too, I mean..." Allison nervously talked, "I love your son, you know I always have loved your son."

"You know what? Babe, don't." Jackson stopped Allison, "She doesn't care. But I know why you're here, mom, and I could have saved you a trip." Jackson put his hand on top of Allison's, "I already called Mike Farris."

"The time to call Mike would have been before you stood up at that...barn" Catherine spoke, eyeing her son up and down.

"Wait," Allison furrowed her brows looking at Jackson, "Who is Mike Harris?"

"Farris." Jackson corrected her, "He's our attorney for the Avery Foundation."

"Protects our financial interests." Catherine eyes her daughter-in-law.

Allison couldn't help but not cover her shocked expression, "You think I'm after your money?"

"I have no idea what you're after, dear." Catherine narrowed her eyes at Allison, causing her to quietly scoff.

"All right." Jackson narrowed his eyes at his mother, "That's enough. You're not gonna march in here and start questioning my wife's character."

"You want to talk about her character?" Catherine retorted. "She left a man at the altar. She broke his heart and humiliated him in front of everyone that he loves. I have no idea what she's capable of, never mind you."

Allison looked up at Catherine, "I am not nor was I ever interested in your money."

"Wonderful." Catherine sarcastically said, "That's what I said when I married into the Avery family, and you know what I did next? I signed a prenuptial agreement."

"I said I'd handle it." Jackson glared at his mother, "This is totally inappropriate."

"What's inappropriate is that the engagement was 15 minutes at a rest stop on the turnpike." Catherine argued, narrowing her eyes, "Fortunately, postnuptial agreement were created for moments like this."

Allison looked at the paper, Catherine passed down to them, "We were engaged for a year before he left me." Allison stated, "It wasn't just 15 minutes, we have been together before. We knew what we wanted."

Catherine rolled her eyes. Jackson scoffed at his mother's behavior, "This meeting is over." Jackson slid the papers back to his mom, as Allison looked at her husband, "It's over."

***

"I can sign the papers." Allison followed Jackson down the hallway, once they exited the conference room.

"You're not signing anything." Jackson ordered, walking ahead of her.

"I don't want your money, never wanted it. I want you." Allison argued, "A prenup or whatever the hell that is, is only for if we get divorced, which we won't. So it won't matter."

"Allie, that is not the point, okay?" Jackson stopped to face her, "This is a conversation for you and I when we are ready, not for her to come barging in dictating terms."

"It will calm her down. I'm part of her family now, and I don't think an olive branch is the worst thing in the world to offer." Allison stated, "And I don't want her to hate me as much as she does now."

"Yeah, well you're a better person than I am." Jackson told her, as Allison hands went on his torso, "And she does not hate you."

Allison kissed Jackson before turning to leave but Jackson pulled her back, "Mm, not right now. We can let her stew for a while."

***

"Hey. Did you see this?" Cristina asked, as she showed the scans on the tablet to Alex and Allison, who were approaching the table.

Allison rose a brow looking at the scans, "Thats the absorbed twin, I've been hearing about?"

"Technically," Alex started to speak, as he sat down on one of the chairs, "That's a peds case."

"Back off." Meredith narrowed her eyes at him, "It's the reason I live."

"Aw, she's mopey 'cause she let a lab rat in her lab."  Cristina informed both of them.

"Boo-hoo." Alex sarcastically said, "You gonna eat that bacon?"

"No." Meredith defended herself, "It's like leaving your kids with a babysitter. I mean you say, 'put the kids to bed at 7:00,' but will they? Or will they drink all your tequila, pass out, leave the gas on, the whole house blows up, and everybody dies?"

"Uh, deep." Allison nodded, before sipping her drink.

"Okay. What do you think of her?" Cristina asked Meredith and Allison, showing a picture of a blonde woman on her phone screen. "She's hot, right?"

"Have you given up on men?" Allison asked, raising a brow at her friend.

"No, for Owen." Cristina explained, "There is this internet-dating-site. There are pages of women like this. Owen should be doing this, right?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you just keep banging him? At least it's legal for you guys." Alex said then looked at Meredith, "You know, Jo's not gonna sign that stupid love contract you gave me."

"Why not?" Meredith asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Because it's stupid." Alex answered, "I knew I shouldn't have given it to her."

"Just tell her it's just a stupid piece of paper."

"Yeah, if she runs, I'm blaming you." Alex pointed at Meredith before he got up, leaving them alone.

***

Later that day, Allison and Jackson entered the conference room, while Catherine took a sip of her water.

Allison spoke, "I will sign the document."

"That's wonderful." Catherine smiled, making her way to the table, taking out the papers, as Jackson and Allison sat down on the chairs.

"I don't have a pen." Allison shrugged.

"No, sweetheart." Jackson looked at Allison, "You don't actually sign it here, you review it with your lawyer, and he will then confer with our family lawyer."

"Oh," Allison whispered, "I-I will consult a lawyer."

"Good." Catherine sat down on her chair, "Now, let's talk about the children." Allison sighed, "Will you have children?"

"Yes." Jackson and Allison said in unison.

"In what religious tradition will they be raised?" Catherine asked.

"We don't know." Jackson answered, "We haven't talked about what religious tradition we will or won't raise our theoretical children in yet."

"That's a conversation you might want to have." Catherine argued, "Avery children become Avery foundation board members. The foundation controls $480 million in charitable funds for the advancement of medicine."

"Wait. What?" Allison questioned in disbelief as she looked at Jackson.

"Your children, when they are 15, will start sitting in on board meeting, you know, begin to learn the business, like Jackson did." Catherine nodded, "When they are 18, they will gain a seat on the board. They will be voting members. You must be religious aren't you?"

Allison looked at her mother-in-law, "Not really."

Allison didn't grow up religiously. Her parents never raised her or taught her the ways of being a Christian. But Allison did believe in faith.

"We'd all like to think that the problem at the table is the meddling mother-in-law who didn't get to walk her son down the aisle, but I have built a massive institution with my blood and my sweat, and you will inherit it." Catherine then pointed at Allison, "And one day, your children will control it. And I don't get the impression that either of you has given a moment's thought to what that means!"

"Oh, my god, I'm gonna say this to you for the last time, all right?" Jackson yelled at his mother, anger clear in his voice, "This relationship is not new. This decision was not rash. You only feel that way because you didn't get to weigh on it."

"Because you didn't include me in it, like everything else in your life." Catherine argued, while Allison looked down at the table, her hands covering her face.

"I don't need to include you!" Jackson yelled, "You include yourself in everything always!"

"Stop! Oh, stop it, the both of you." Allison slammed her hand on the table, tired of hearing them argue.

"Allison, sweetheart—" Catherine began to speak, but Allison got up.

"No, stop it!" Allison slammed the table, "You're right. There are a lot of things we still haven't figured out, but we will figure them out—Jackson and I." She looked at Catherine, "But if it's our children you are so concerned about, if they disagree with you on some things, if that's not okay with you, I-I don't know restructure the board? I have no idea how this works."

"Clearly."

"But my children will not be forced to do something they don't want to do, and that is including on being on your board." She paused as she looked at Jackson, "We did something that wasn't responsible, but we did it because we love each other and we want to spend every day together until our time comes." She looked back at Catherine, "I am sorry."

"No, you don't have to apologize to her." Jackson told his wife.

Allison shook her head, "I do. I do. We got married. We had a wedding and all she got was a phone call after it was over. Jackson, this is your mom, she's hurt because she didn't see you get married." Allison's gaze went back and forth from her husband and mother-in-law, "If our kids ever did that, I will feel hurt. We made a huge mess. We hurt Micheal, and we hurt Stephanie and we hurt you, and I am so sorry and I'm going to spend the next years trying to make it up to you." Allison looked at her husband, "Apologize to your mom."

Jackson walked over to his mom, "Can you stand up?" He asked her, Catherine did what she was told, as Allison walked out of the room.

Catherine hit Jackson's chest, "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I love her." Jackson informed his mom, "Mom, and I am sorry, but I love her. She's the one."

Catherine had tears clouding her vision, "You could have had Grandma's cake topper. It's Limoges."

"I know. I know. I'm sure it's lovely." Jackson whispered, as Catherine wrapped her arms around her son. While Allison smiled at herself at the doorway.

***

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled as they clapped once Catherine and Webber walked inside the restaurant for Webber's surprise birthday party, "Happy Birthday!"

Allison smiled looking back at her husband. When Catherine and Richard walked by them greeting them before leaving them alone.

"Are we going to have our kids be religious?" Allison asked,  "Because I can't—I'm not religious—-"

"Me either." Jackson said, covering her hand with his.

"And Board meeting at fifteen, I want my kids to be free to choose what career they want, and—and you told me how much you hated those meetings." Allison looked at him.

"Okay." Jackson whispered, "We'll take it as it comes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 486 11
โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐„๐‘ mark sloan x oc season 3 โ”...
118K 2.5K 73
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
947K 31.1K 89
๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต...
85.7K 2.7K 17
Ophelia, you've been on my mind girl since the flood. Oh, Ophelia, heaven help a fool who falls in love. #1 Derekshepherd 1/27/2021