🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

By IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... More

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲

2.1K 69 74
By IvBeauty

So this episode is kinda different in the aspect that it replaces Soos with (y/n), so uh-
Yeh-
Enjoy-

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since the whole Blind Eye fiasco happened. Mabel and I were at the gift shop, and it was already lunchtime, so we were getting a candy bag from the vending machine.

"Candy!!! Candy!!! Candy!!!" We chanted as we watched the candy bar slowly get pushed forward, but our faces soon turned to horror when it got stuck.

"No, it's trapped!!!"

"Everything is terrible forever!!!" Mabel pressed her forehead against the vending machine.

"Uh oh, I know those faces." We both turned to see (y/n) walking over. "What's wrong?"

"Candy's stuck inside machine!!!" Mabel replied with a pout.

(y/n) let out a chuckle, then placed her bag down before walking to be beside the vending machine. "Easy fix. Gimme a sec." She hit the machine a few times with her hands and elbows, and after a second, it opened, the two of us staring in surprise.

"Whoa!!!"

"How'd you do that?!?"

She giggled at my question. "I've known that trick for years, someone showed it to me. Don't remember who, though, I was quite young."

Mabel already had her arms filled with candy. "Forget taking off the wrappers, I need to eat these now!!!"

(y/n) cringed a little. "Maybe I should've taken off the wrappers for her."

I leaned over, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Thanks a lot, (y/n), you're the best."

"Ah, I know." She gently ruffled my hat with a smile. "Anyways, I gotta go. Stan assigned me to restock the shelves. I'll be back soon though."

"Alright."

That's when I heard Mabel starting to choke on the unwrapped candy, as expected. "That was a mistake!!!"

I rolled my eyes, and then I noticed (y/n)'s bag still on the ground, picking it up. "Uh oh, I better give this back to her."

"Wait!!!" Mabel quickly hopped back to her feet. "I've never seen (y/n)'s bag before! What do you think she keeps in there?!"

"I dunno, girl stuff?"

"But don't you wanna learn some (y/n) secrets?!?" She leaned closer, smirking. "Some more witchy secrets..?"

"I don't think we should.." However, my eyes landed on a picture inside, taking it out as I smiled. "Aw, little (y/n) playing laser tag!"

Mabel reached in, taking out her phone. "She left her phone in here too."

Turning it on, the screen showed a wallpaper of confetti. I leaned over, reading whatever was shown. "July 13th, Happy Birthday."

My eyes quickly widened, taking the phone from Mabel's hands. "Wait, her birthday's today?!"

"Whoa!!"

"That's weird, I wonder why she wouldn't tell anyone."

"Uh, duh!!! It's probably because she wants someone to throw her a surprise party! I can relate! I've been waiting for a surprise party my whole life!"

That's when Candy ran in, throwing confetti over Mabel. "Surprise!!!"

Mabel turned around, eyes narrowed. "Too little too late, Chiu.."

"Aww..." And then she left. That was.. interesting.

It took a bit of convincing me, but Mabel and I decided to plan (y/n) a surprise party. It's the least we could do for all that she's done for us, she deserved to be celebrated. Since Mabel and I have had every birthday together, we were experts at planning birthday parties!

But there was.. something weird in my chest. Something that told me this was a bad idea. Was I forgetting something? Why would showing (y/n) we appreciate her be a bad thing?

Even so, we planned everything behind the shack, making a cake, getting presents, and had just finished putting all the decorations. When we heard footsteps, we all got into our positions, and saw Candy leading (y/n) over, who was wearing a blindfold.

A nervous smile grew on her face. "Uh, is the blindfold really necessary? Starting to feel a little uncomfortable here."

Candy took off the blindfold, and (y/n) blinked a few times before her eyes opened wide, all of us yelling. "Surprise!!!"

Mabel smiles brought my. "Happy birthday, (y/n)!!! We got everything you love!!! (f/toping) pizza, (f/flavor) cake, and even got you the brand new Fight Fighters arcade machine!!! The latest version!!!"

She then raised her camera. "All we're missing is the picture, say Cheese!!!"

However, I placed a hand on my sister's shoulder, signaling her to stop talking when I noticed (y/n)'s expression. There was fear on her face, a panic over her paler skin, shoulders tense as she bit her lip.

I walked over. "(y/n)..? What's wrong..?"

"I- I just- ..." After a few seconds of silence, she took my hands in hers, forcing on the best smile she could. "This is all.. really sweet of you, of all of you, and I really appreciate it, but.. I don't want a party.. not today.. I'm sorry.."

She didn't wait for a reply, she simply kisses my cheek before speed walking away from the scene, leaving everyone in a pit of silence.

A second later, Leo, Wendy, and Stan came walking over, Wendy speaking as she looked back. "Whoa, did you guys see (y/n)? What happened to-?" There eyes all widened at the party supplies, looking around in a panic. "Oh no, oh no no..!!"

Leo nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay, you guys didn't know so it's totally not your fault, but (y/n) absolutely hates her birthday."

"What?!?"

"It's a total mystery! I guess he's like this since she was younger, some weird personal biss or something." Wendy shrugged, but I noticed Leo cross his arms as he looked away.

He had known (y/n) for a lot longer than we have, he probably already knew the reason.

Mabel hugged her boyfriend's arm, feeling nervous. "There's gotta be something we can do to!"

"We've tried everything!"

"I even petitioned the government to have this day removed from calendars. Now I'm not allowed on airplanes." Stan added to Wendy's sentence.

"Well.." We all turned to Leo, who gave a small shrug and put on a small smile. "There is something that she can never turn down, no matter how upset she gets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We managed to convince (y/n) to follow us someplace else again, blindfolded again. It was not easy to convince her this time, but she ended up agreeing in the end.

As we entered the building, I notice her shoulders tense up even more. "Guys, I swear to God, if this is some sick joke, I'll rip your heads off and shove them so far up your asses that-"

"Not a joke." I took off her blindfolds, smiling softly. "Just trying to make your day better."

Blinking a few times, she looked around with wide eyes. "L-laser tag..?! I haven't been to this place in forever! How'd you guys-?!" She paused, and a small glare grew on her face before turning to Leo. "You little prick!!"

"Ah, c'mon, don't pretend you aren't happy to be here."

I placed a hand on her shoulder. "We're sorry about earlier, we just want to make this day special for you.."

The announcement then boomed through the building. "Welcome to the year 8000!!! Society collapsed, fog machines everywhere,-!!!"

Wendy raised an eyebrow, touching the walls. "Are these walls just mattresses spray painted purple?"

"I think this place used to be a mattress store." Stan replied.

We all put on the laser tag gear, and (y/n) turned to me, a small smile on her face. "Well, when you put things that way, it'd be rude of me to deny it.."

I smiled back. "Don't worry, (y/n), as soon as you start playing with us you're gonna have a great time!"

Mabel quickly ran over to be on her side. "We promise no matter what happens we won't leave your side!"

Leo stood on her other side. "You're always there for us, let us be here for you this time. Just this once."

She chuckled a bit, rolling her eyes. "You're all a bunch of dorks. But let's do it!"

We were waiting in line, and once the gates opened, we ran inside to start the battle. However, we stopped running when we almost crashed into a white wall.

What the..?

Leo, Mabel, and I looked around. She was the only one who thought this was part of the game, but Leo and I shared a confused glance.

Mabel smiles brightly. "Whoa, this is even cooler than I imagined!!!"

Two men appear in front of us, both wore some futuristic armor. Mabel kicked one of the guys in the crotch area, but the armor that covered that area- spoke..??

Okay, yeah, this is getting a little too weird. I wanna leave.

"Wait, what...?!?"

I turned around, gasping as I noticed the gates closing with (y/n) behind them tying her hair, not noticing us. "Oh no, (y/n)!!!"

Mabel began to click the wall and Leo threw a few punches, but one of the tall men spoke. "Nice try, but that's solid time-tanium, kid. There's only one way out of here."

"Through me!!!" We turned to a strange man, his suit completely see-through. See through as in, we could see at the other side.

When he realized it, he used his watch to change it to his normal gray suit. "Through me!!! And that's what it would've been like if I just gotten it right the very first chance but it still as affective!!!"

My eyes widened at the realization, gasping as Mabel realized it too, and spoke. "The time traveler guy!!"

Leo raised an eyebrow. "Wait, what have I missed?"

"Remember how I got Waddles? How we traveled through time? Many times?" Mabel asked, to which he nodded. "Well this is the guy we took the time traveling tape thingy from."

"Ohh, okay, gotcha."

Mabel tapped her chin in thought. "What did you say your name was again? Blendo? Blondin..?"

I snapped my fingers. "Blar-Blar!"

"There it is!!"

"It's Blendin!!! Blendin Blenjamin Blandin!!!" He yelled in pure rage. "How could you not know my name after you ruined my life?!?"

Mabel and I exchanged a glance, not really knowing what he meant, which only made him angrier. "Initiate flashback!!! It was after you stole my time device to win your stupid pig!!! I was cast out of the time anomaly removal crew, my whole life's purpose!!! Then I was given ten squared life sentences in time prison!!! I spend everyday since then planning my vengeance!!! And now finally, it has come!!!"

But we didn't have the time right now. "Look, we're sorry about all that but we're in the middle of something really important right now!"

"It's our friend's birthday today and we promised we wouldn't leave her side!" Mabel continued my explanation. 

But her didn't care. "What?!? You think some dumb birthday matters right now?!? Do you know where you are?!? Welcome... to Globnar!!!"

The wall behind the guards opened revealing a massive futuristic area with many people fighting in the back. There were all sorts of weapons and monsters around, almost like a neon battlefield.

Mabel tilted her head. "Is this a reality show? Are we in Japan?"

"Maybe a dance show? This is a lot of neon." Leo shrugged as he looked around.

Blendin glared at us. "It's gladiatorial time combat!!! The winner gets a precious time wish, and then decides the loser's fate!!! And the two of you are officially challenged!!!"

"Then why am I involved in this?!" Leo asked, raising his arms.

"You weren't suppose to follow, but any friend of theirs is an enemy of mine!!" Blendin replied.

Leo let out a sigh of frustration. "Great. Thanks, guys."

Blendin put on some warrior paint. We didn't have time for all this, nor did we want to do it, so the three of us quickly came up with a plan.

Mabel walked over to one of the guards with her usual bright smile. "Oh my stars, could it be?!? My little um... Lolphy!!! It's me, you're great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother!!! From the past times!!!"

I was the one who told her how many Greats she needed, obviously.

He glared at her for a while, until a tiny smile grew on his face. "Gam-gam..?"

That's when Leo was able to quietly steal the time traveling tape, but as we tried to sneak away, Blendin pointed at us. "Oh no!!! You can't let them escape!!!"

We all begin to run, Leo throwing the tape over to me, and I was able to put in a time to escape to. We ended up falling on a mattress, sitting up as we felt a bit tired.

I looked around, and I suddenly grew nervous. "Oh no! The laser place is a mattress store! We went to far in the past!"

"Time travel!!! Man, why you gotta be so complicated?!?" Mabel punched the mattress in frustration.

"Guys!" We all turned to Leo, seeing him point forward as we saw Blendin and the guards landing on another bed, the three of us quickly hiding under the bed we were on.

One of the guards looked around. "Looks like they overshot their destination by five years."

"I don't see them, you better find those kids!!!" Blending yelled.

"You'll get your justice, Blendin." The other guard replied.

Blendin raised his arms. "I'm gonna keep stammering until you find them!!! I- I- I-I- I- I-I- I-I-I-!!!"

The guards watched them leave, one of them speaking. "I hate that guy."

"Let's move."

Once they left, we crawled out of hiding, and I let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, we've just got to go forward five years, we can be back before (y/n) even realizes we were gone."

"Uh oh.." Leo reached down, picking up the time machine, which now had sparks around it.

Mabel gasped. "The timey thing!! It's busted!!"

I took it back, inspecting it. "I think I can fix it, I'll need some tools." My eyes darted to a sign outside the store, one I had grown very familiar to. "And I think I know where to get some."

And so, we started walking to the shack. Once there, I began searching for the tools I needed.

As I did, I noticed a girl who seemed to be around nine years old near the vending machine, clearly a very as she kicked the machine. "Oh c'mon, seriously?!? That was my only dollar!!! Stupid machine!!!"

Mabel then walked over, waving her hand in dismiss. "Don't worry, I know a trick!" She punched and elbowed the machine a few times, which soon opened. I heard her gasp, but so was trying to concentrate. 

Mabel then ran over to us. "Dipper, Leo!!! Look!!!"

Our eyes quickly widened. "No. Way."

Taking off the wrapper from one of the candy bars was younger (y/n), wearing a (f/c) party hat as she smiled, then left the shack.

Mabel gasped before smiling. "Maybe we can find out why she hates her birthday!!!"

"But we have to go back now!"

"But this might be our only chance!!!"

I waited a few seconds, then turned to Leo. "Actually, you seem to know more about this."

He didn't reply, a grim expression taking over his features. He then let out a sigh. "It's better if you guys saw it for yourself. I don't know the full story either."

Looking back at Mabel, I sighed. "Fine.."

We followed (y/n) to a small house. I recognized it, I had been here a few times, the only difference was there was a lot of people around, along with many party decorations.

Little (y/n) ran over with a bright smile, eventually stopping beside a young boy who seemed the same age as her. He had the same (h/c) colored hair, combed properly to the sight, and the same (s/c) skin. His eyes were a crystal blue, unnaturally bright, and he wore mostly blue.

"One KitKat bar to Sir Aidston!" She offered the chocolate bar to the boy, who rolled his eyes with a smile before taking it.

"You know I hate being called that."

"That's why I do, broseph."

"Har har." He faked a laugh, taking off the wrapped and taking a bite. "Thanks, (y)."

She leaned over, seeing the book the boy was reading. "What's that?"

"A present from Ryan, he got me the latest Tokyo Ghoul manga!"

"Ooh, a gift from Ryan~?"

It was hard to notice because we were pretty far away, but the boy slightly covered his face with his shirt, cheeks a bit red. "O-oh shut up. He's my best friend, of course he was gonna get me something."

"Sure, keep calling him a friend."

"You're just jealous you don't have any friends."

She purposely took in a dramatic gasp. "Excuse you, but I'm way more popular that you, you prick!"

He gasped, and then started running to the house. "MOM, (Y/N) SWORE!!!"

"I DID NOT!!!" She began to chase after him, bud although they we arguing, their smiles were easily noticeable.

That's what I had forgotten about.. So much had happened recently, that I forgot she mentioned she had a twin.. A brother..

That's who her beaver was named after.. Aiden..

Did she hate her birthday because she missed him..? Or was there more..

"I don't get it.." Mabel tilted her head. "Everything seems so perfect! Why would she hate her birthday? Is this not the bad one?"

"No, it's this one.." Leo checked his watch, his bangs covering his eyes. "We just have to wait a little while.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About two hours had passed, and the more we watched, the more we noticed just how similar they were to Mabel and I.

Aiden, the logical one. He always planned everything, and always knew exactly what he wanted. He spoke properly, stood straight, and was kind to everyone, always smiling.

And (y/n), the wild one. She didn't care about the rules, nor did she pay attention to things. She just did things as they came, and went with the flow, she simply didn't care about anything besides having fun.

Both very different from the other, but they still loved and cared for the other, just as family should, just like Mabel and me.

But the more the day passed, the more they argued, and it didn't seem playful. They were angry, they both wanted their birthday to be the way they each wanted, and that was really different ways. Their mother tried her best to make things equal, and scolded them for arguing many times, but it only paused the fighting for a little while.

Eventually, they got so angry that they went to the back of the house, both with deadly glares on their faces.

(y/n) was the first to speak. "Why did you take my fireworks away?!?"

"We're indoors!!! Do you have any ideas how dangerous it would be if they lit up?!?"

"I was being careful with them!!! You just don't trust me with anything!!!"

"I never said that!!!"

"Just like you ever said you were going to put so many rules today!!! This is a party, we're not at school!!!"

There was a dark aura around the place, a cold wind filling the area. (y/n)'s eyes had turned (f/c), as she started to glow the same color, and Aiden had a dark blue glow around him, his eyes a dark blue.

"Just because it's a party doesn't mean we can just ignore everything else!!! It's still our responsibility to make sure everyone's okay!!!"

"Really?!? Because I think you're doing this just to impress a certain someone!!!"

"Ryan has nothing to do with this!!! I'm just trying to make sure people stay safe!!!"

"The fact you mentioned his name when I didn't says otherwise!!!"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP ABOUT THAT?!?"

"I'LL SHUT UP WHEN YOU STOP BEING A CONTROL FREAK!!!"

"WELL I'LL SHUT UP WHEN YOU START SHOWING SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONCE!!!"

"GAH, I WISH I NEVER HAD TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE EVER AGAIN!!!"

"THAT MAKES TWO OF US!!!"

With that last line, Aiden ran into the woods, each footstep leaving a print of frost in the grass. (y/n) yelled in anger before kicking down a trash can, muttering curse words under her breath before running back inside.

I had to grip my sleeves to stop my hands from trembling, sitting down on the grass. Is this what Mabel and I sounded like whenever we argued? Is this why (y/n) hated it so much..?

"We never saw him again after that.."

Mabel and I turned to Leo, who fiddled the his wing. "We searched for so many months, but we never found a trace of him. Not even a body, so it's still not said that he's dead. But police say that after being gone for so long, he is."

"Wow.." I looked down. "I knew she had a twin, I just didn't know this all happened.."

Mabel turned to me. "So... how much partying can fix that...?"

"I... don't know..."

We wanted to help (y/n) in some way, any way. But that's when we heard Blendin's frustrated yells near and hid, overhearing then talking.

"They've gotta be around here somewhere!!! I-I think I heard them!!!" Blendin pointed at a tree.

"Freeze!!!" One of the guards yelled, shooting the tree revealing young kid hiding behind it, who started crying and then ran away.

"Trace their chrono signatures."

Blendin grew a smirk. "Man, the sooner I defeat those kids in Globnar, the sooner I can get my time wish!!!"

The other guard grew a smile. "Tell you what I'd do if I had a time wish: retire early, spend more time with the kids."

"Nya nya nya nya nya with the kids!!! Don't you know a time wish can literally do anything?!? Any imposible problem solved just like that?!? I mean imagine the possibilities!!!"

An idea came to my mind. "Wait, guys, that's it! The time wish! We defeat Blendin in that space battle-!"

"Then we can wish that her brother came back and (y/n)'s birthday would be fixed forever! All of them!"

"Do you really think we can win though?" Leo raised an eyebrow.

I gave a shrug. "It's the only chance we have. Besides, it's for (y/n). She would do the same for us."

We all nodded in agreement, walking out of handing with our hands raised in surrender.

"Here we are, Blendin, we surrender."

"It's them!!!" Blendin yelled.

The guards pointed the guns at us. "Freeze!!!"

"Careful, they're from the past, they might have powder muskets or slap bracelets!!!"

I shook my head. "Look, guys, no tricks this time, we're ready to challenge you."

Blendin smiled. "YES!!! Let the Globnar begin!!! Prepare, for, GLOBNAAAAA-!!!" His voice suddenly disappeared, making him grow confused.

One of the guards smiled. "Hey, turns out I can mute him!"

"Man I'd wish we'd known that earlier!"

"Initializing!"

We got zapped back into the futuristic arena, only this time in the center of it all. Just then, a giant baby came up from the ground. Just what the heck was this future?!

"Silence!!!"

Someone continued to cheer, the baby disintegrating them with lasers as a result. We all stared in surprise, Mabel speaking. "That is one big baby."

"Welcome, Globnar tributes!!! I have a very important nap to get to so let's make this quick! You each have a chance to settle your time feud through gladiatorial combat!!!"

Many weapons appears around us, and then a robot floated over with a giant bottle with a galaxy liquid? "You have until Time Baby finishes the cosmic sand in this hourglass."

"No!!!"

"C'mon! It's good for you!"

"AH!!!"

He finally got the giant baby to drink whatever was in that bottle, Blendin turning to us. "Get ready, kids!!! When I get that time wish you'll wish you were never born!!! Or rather you'll wish you were born because I'm gonna wish you were never born!!!"

I crossed my arms, feeling confident. "Dream on!!! There's three of us!!!"

"And we have hair!!!" Mabel added.

"Oh, yeah? Well I have training!!!" He pulled out a spear, spinning it around. "What do you think I did in prison all this time?!?"

"You guys spoke too soon." Leo pointed out, making me take a deep breath to control my nerves.

"Let the Globnar begin!!!"

The Globnar thing started, and it was not easy. Thankfully with Leo on our side, who apparently had experience with battles, and had wings, we had an advantage. Also I think it just made Mabel obsessed with him even more.

Much time passed, and we had 763 points while Blendin had 764, all of us tired to the edge.

Blendin looked at the points, smiling. "Yes!!! Blendin for the almost win!!!"

The Time Baby finally spoke. "There is only one final challenge for Globnar! An ancient game, thousands of years old!!! Chosen for its exemplification of your strategy!!! The ancient art... of laser tag!!!"

Wait, what?

Several purple walls grew from the ground, and laser tag gear was placed on us as he continued. "The one who touches the victory orb first will win!!!"

"Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow, this was the last round?

Blendin turned to me with a smirk. "Oh, I know it doesn't seem that challenging now but just wait until they turn on that fog machine!!! You'll be done for!!! You'll just wait until-!!!"

A beep was heard as I shot his chest gear with the laser, wanting this to end already.

"Aw man..."

"Mabel, grab the orb!!!"

"Got it!!!" She yelled, quickly pressing her hand against the orb as it began to glow.

"It is finished!!!" The baby yelled, finishing his weird drink, then getting his back patted a few times.

Robot: *pats Time Baby's back causing him to burp*

Turning to the scores, we saw our points go way way up, Blendin's face growing pale. "No!!! No!!! No!!! Noooo-!!!"

"Yes!!!"

"You have made victory in Globnar!!! Before I give you your time wish, tell us: what fate do you desire for the loser?"

"Oh geez..."

"DEATH!!!" Mabel yelled, making me glare at her.

"Mabel!"

"Sorry, got carried away."

The three of us turned around, and I began to speak. "So Blendin did try to wish us out of existence.."

"But it was sort of fault for ruining his life." Leo added.

Mabel cringed a bit. "Yeah, and he's kinda too sad to be a real bad guy.."

"Maybe if we treat him right in the present, he'll turn out better in the future."

We turned back to Blendin, giving him a small nod. "Okay, as long as you keep an eye on him, we'd like to send Blendin free! And restore his position in the time anomaly correction unit!"

"And give him pretty hair!!!" Mabel added.

"So be it!!!"

The baby raised his arms, making Blendin's handcuffs fall as he looked at us in surprise. "Wha-... What?!? You'd do that for me?!?" He smiled as hair grew on his head. "I got my job back!!! I feel like hugging somebody!!!"

"I can kill you in eight different way." The guard replied, Blendin's face growing a shade paler.

"Yes, sir!"

"Now, children!" The orb slowly floated over to us. "What is it that you want for your time wish?"

Mabel gave a small smile. "Thank you, but the wish isn't for us."

"Not you?!? But then who?!? Who is worthy to receive such power?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sent back to our original time to see (y/n) about to leave the laser tag arena. However, time was stopped for us as we ran over and called for her.

"(y/n)!!!"

She turned to us, her eyes widening. "Guys?!?"

We all stopped in front of her, catching our breaths. "We're so sorry we left you hanging!"

"We got caught up im this time travel junk!"

"And there was a time cyclops!"

"And don't forget about the-!"

"Time race!!!" The three of us explained, laughing a bit at the memories, and we all looked back at her.

Mabel gave a warm smile. "But the point is, (y/n), I think we know how to fix your birthday...!"

(y/n) paused for a moment, then shook her head. "Guys, that's really sweet, but there's nothing that can fix this day for me.."

"You will be surprised!" Blendin clicked his watch, which maked the time orb appear in front of us. "Behold your time wish!!! The power to alter time wish paradox free in any way you choose!!!"

Leo places a hand on her shoulder, giving a sheepish smile. "They know about Aiden, (y).."

Staying quiet for a bit, she looked at us, and I gave a smile. "We think the only thing that can make you happy is wishing for your brother to come back.."

"But the choice is yours.." Mabel said, pushing the orb over to her.

(y/n) stared at the orb for a while. "And you guys went through all that trouble... just to get this for me...?"

The three of us nodded, and she took a deep breath. "Alright, here goes nothing.."

She touched the orb, and there was a moment where nothing happened. That is, until a golden glow suddenly cleaned us up and gave us back our energy. We looked at her, surprised and confused, but she simply smiled.

"There. You guys seemed to have been through a rough time."

"But, (y/n), what about you brother..?"

"I've already been told he's gone, guys.. But I know that he'd want me to continue living my life without worries.. So I'll make it up to him by celebrating this day for the both of us, thanks to you guys.." She pulled the three of us into a group hug, smiling. "I already have a great sister, a great other brother.." She placed a kiss on my cheek. "And a great boyfriend.."

We all smiled, hugging her back, but only to pull away when Blendin began to yell in anger.

"Are you kidding me?!? Do you have any idea what you just wasted?!? Do you know how many have died to get a time wish?!? The wars that were started?!?"

"Well I also got this infinite food thing." She showed a place with some food. "It can give anything you want."

We all nodded, that was a good wish.

Putting the plate away, she looked back at us. "There are still ten minutes before laser tag closes, you guys wanna play?"

"I'LL BEAT YOU ALL!!!" Mabel yelled as she ran into the arena, the rest of us following as we laughed.

At least the bad was over for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours had passed since then, and it was already one in the very early morning. I was trying to be asleep, but for some reason, I just couldn't find myself a confortable spot.

After a little while, I began to hear soft thuds on the window, making me look over. Every ten seconds, a tiny rock would hit the window.

Who was outside at this hour??

I looked outside, seeing (y/n) standing in front of the shack. Once she noticed me, she pointed up and mouthed 'Roof', then ran to the side.

Grabbing my long sleeved jacket and hat, I made my way up to the roof, seeing her now sitting on the little ledge we all have made. When I got closer, I noticed her eyes were red and puffy, as if she had been crying for a long while now..

"(y/n)..? What's wrong..?"

"I um.. I-I didn't want to be alone.." She turned to me, fiddling with the end of her gloves. "It's about the wish orb.."

"What..?"

"Dipper, I- ... I did wish for Aiden to be back.. But he's not here.."

My eyes widened a little. "Wait, what..?"

"He's gone, Dipper.." A sob escaped her lips as she buried her face in her hands. "H-he's really gone.. Even the time wish can't bring him back..!"

I didn't know how to reply, so I just wrapped my arms around her, and she didn't hesitate to burry her face in my shoulder, crying.

Thinking for a while, I gave her the best smile I could put on. "Hey, think of it this way.. If I time wish is so powerful it can bring someone back to life like they never died, then we know he's not dead, right..?"

She stayed quiet for a little while, then sniffled as she pulled away a bit, wiping away her tears. "Y-you have a point.. But if the wish can't bring him back, where could he be..?"

"I.. I don't know.." I gently wiped the rest of her tears away with a smile. "But at least this gives us a chance to find him.."

She leaned into my hand, smiling a little. "I didn't know you were good with pep talks.."

"H-heh, I'm trying my best here.."

"Thank you, PT.. I need this.."

I placed a kiss on her head. "Don't mention it.."

She rested her head on my shoulder, and I rested mine on hers, staying on the roof for a while. As my mind wandered around, scenes from the summer started coming back to me, including the encounters with the yellow demon.

Reminding me of a question I've been too afraid to ask..

"... (y/n)..?"

"Yeah..?"

"Do you remember the last time we saw Bill..? When that whole puppet thing happened..?"

She looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, why..?"

I bit my lip, trying to find the right words. "W-well.. That day, he told me something really peculiar.. 'You said it yourself, Ciphers can't be trusted', when I told him I trusted you.."

Her shoulders grew tense, and she didn't speak, her eyes shifting away.

There was a strange pit in my chest, my blood running cold.

"(y/n).. Are you.. a Cipher..?"

She didn't reply right away, soon pulling away with a sigh. "It's a little complicated.."

"You told me a few weeks ago you were adopted.. So are you like.. his daughter.."

She shook her head. "Not daughter.. more like creation.."

After a few seconds of silence, she didn't something I didn't expect. She took off her gloves, and my eyes widened at what I saw; a Cipher Zodiac was on each of her arms, like tattoos that had been on her skin for so many years, but they were glowing red.

"He created my brother and I to be his little minions, but when he saw that we were created as infants and were gonna grow as humans, he tossed us out into the woods.. We probably would've died if our mom hadn't found us on her way back from work.."

"(y/n), I.. I'm so sorry.."

"It's okay.. But I don't even know my real birthday, or creation day..? I mainly hate this day because it's the day I lost him.. the day I.. w-wished him away.."

I didn't reply, knowing there was still more she wanted to let out, her eyes hazy as memories came back to her.

"You know, he was always the better twin.. Always so organized and kind and helpful.. Even though we weren't even in double digit age, he still knew what he wanted to do, who he wanted to be.. Meanwhile I'd always search for trouble, and didn't care how my actions affected people.. I would get bad grades simply because I didn't care enough to listen or study.."

She finally turned to me. "When I lost him, my mom and I got a lot closer, and I decided to become better.. I actually paid attention in school, I got nicer friends, I helped Mom out with the house and food, and eventually I got a job here at the shack.. ... My biggest wish is that I had listened to him sooner, instead of just.. getting angry with him.."

She put her gloves back on, letting out a heavy sigh. "That's why whenever you and Mabel fight, I get so mad.. It just reminds me of how horrible I was back then.. It was my fault he ran off into the woods, my fault he's gone.."

"Running away was his choice.." I started. "You can't blame yourself for that.. But if there's a change that he's still alive, then we will find him.. I promise.."

She stared at me for a while, and a genuine smile grew on her face, snuggling against my neck. "How did I get such an amazing boyfriend.."

My cheeks grew pink, and I chuckled a little. "I'm not that great.."

"I disagree.."

I was about to speak again, when I noticed her now sleeping against my side, making me let out a small laugh. I then took off half of my jacket, wrapping it around her so we'd both be safe from the cold, kissing her head.

"Goodnight, (y/n).."

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 11.8K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...
178K 6.1K 31
Dipper Pines is sent to the small town of Gravity Falls for the summer. But little does he know is that Bill Cipher, a dream demon, has been watching...
36.4K 980 20
Since Weirdmageddon, Dipper could never get a certain Cipher out of his head. Originally, he assumed it was just hatred for the demon and him reflect...
73.1K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...