It Is What It Is (Larry Styli...

By BullShipperSince2010

College is supposed to be fun, right? Wrong. Louis Tomlinson was a freshman in college, excited. That was unt... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Ask!!
Character Answers!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bromance Awards!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Character Ask 2!
Character Answers 2!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 9

11.2K 542 331
By BullShipperSince2010

Harry didn’t mean to get drunk. He just wanted to go and get his mind off the pain of rejection. It just fucking sucked, honestly. Harry could never handle his problems well. That was one thing he did have in common with his dad unfortunately. They both turned to alcohol.

Harry rubbed at his eyes as he stumbled home, laughing at absolutely nothing. When Harry got drunk, he didn’t have any control whatsoever. He could barely even remember his name. 

“Honey! I’m hooooommmeeee!!!” Harry called out, grinning as he shut the door, stumbling towards the foot of the staircase drunkly. He was absolutely wasted, not even realizing it was nearly 4 in the morning. 

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced out from the bathroom, having to get up during the night to use the bathroom. Was that Harry? Why was he speaking so loud? Why was he downstairs? 

Being the curious lad he has always been, he padded down the stairs, peering around the corner, frowning at the sight of Harry. His wild curls were tousled in a mess, his eyes blood shot. 

“Harry?” Louis asked softly, wrapping his arms around his stomach for safety as he walked down the stairs carefully. 

Harry perked up at the mention of his name, smiling lazily at the sight of what appeared to be a blob coming towards him. “Babbby!” He drawled out, stumbling up the steps, wrapping his arms around him with a small laugh. “I missed youuuu!” Harry practically shouted, his eyes fluttering shut. 

Harry reeked of alcohol and Louis immediately knew that he was drunk. “Okay, let’s get you to bed..” He whispered, feeling disappointed in Harry. Harry promised this was behind him. Besides. Harry was gonna be a daddy in less than four months. He really needed to grow up. 

Harry whined and shook his head, placing his hands on Louis’ hips, shoving him against the wall roughly. “I want..” He started, leaning down and biting at his neck. “You.” Harry growled, pressing himself against Louis.

Louis gasped and placed his hands on Harry’s chest. “H-Harry..stop it..” He breathed, trying to push him away, but having no luck. “Harry, please..” Louis whimpered, squirming underneath his touch. 

“Ohhh…begging?” Harry smirked, trying to push Louis’ sweats down. 

Louis’ breathing was growing heavy as he grabbed Harry’s hand, shaking his head, the tears streaming down his face freely. “Stop it!” He shouted, crying loudly. 

Harry growled as he pulled back, pushing Louis down against the floor, his eyes glazed over. “No one wants a fatso like you anyway. Try losing some weight.” He spat, not being in his right mind as he eventually made it to the bedroom, flopping down against the bed. 

Louis cried quietly to himself, unable to fully comprehend what had just happened. Harry had forced himself on him. Then he physically hurt him. To add the cherry on top of the sundae? He insulted him. 

Louis winced as he tried to stand up, wiping at his eyes as he packed a duffel bag quickly, knowing he had to get away for once and for all. This was Harry’s second chance and he absolutely blew it. 

He had to get away for his safety and even more important? Jackson’s safety. Jackson didn’t need a dad like Harry. Louis could raise him perfectly fine with Liam. 

Liam. That’s who Louis needed to call. So he did. Liam, was the one he spent the night with, crying into his arms nearly the whole night. 

~~~

When Harry woke up, he had a pounding in his head, groaning at the bright light streaming through the window. Plus, the banging on the door wasn’t helping matters any. 

“Open the hell up!!” A thick voice shouted and it sounded like he was going to kick the door in. 

Harry sat up, padding into the bathroom to take some medicine before he realized Louis was gone. Maybe he was downstairs getting something to eat. That was probably it. Louis always craved some pancakes with chocolate syrup, and some gummy bears. 

The knocking on the door only got louder and so did the voice. “I’m coming!” Harry groaned, rubbing his face before he went down the stairs, opening the door. “What the bloody hell is yo-“ He started but was cut off by a punch to his jaw. 

Harry gasped and grabbed his jaw, looking up to see who had just hit him. “Liam? What the fuck is your problem?” 

Liam was furious. He had warned Louis about Harry, but Louis wasn’t the one to blame here. Louis was only trying to do the right thing for Jackson. Liam charged at Harry, shoving him up against the wall, his breathing heavy. 

“I fucking warned you. You screwed up this time huh? Louis finally realizes what a monster you are. Just like your daddy, right?” Liam growled, shoving Harry against the floor. 

Harry looked up at him, feeling utterly confused. What the hell was he talking about? “What are you talking about? Where is he?” He murmured, glancing into the kitchen, not seeing Louis. Now he was starting to get worried. What happened last night? 

Louis was sitting in the car, Liam not trusting him alone at the house because well. What if something happened to him? But Liam had also told him to stay in the car no matter what happened. 

“Louis came to my house last night in the middle of the night because you came home piss drunk! You forced yourself on him.” Liam murmured lowly, grabbing the collar of his shirt, pulling him up so he was face to face. “He’s never going to ever let you see your son again. You don’t deserve to be a father.” 

Harry’s eyes widened as he listed to Liam, pieces of last night were slowly beginning to come back to him. Shit, he really did mess up. Harry needed to talk to Louis before it was too late. With a new found energy, Harry pushed Liam away, stumbling to his feet as he looked outside, spotting Louis in the car. 

“Lou, I am so sorr-“ Harry started, but was cut off by a strong push behind him. When Harry fell, he knocked his head on the side of the car, falling unconscious. There was a severe gash on his head and he was bleeding badly. 

Liam stood there with wide eyes, frozen in his spot while Louis jumped out of the car, gasping at the sight. “L-Liam! What did you do?” Louis gasped, crouching down beside Harry, pulling his head into his lap, pressing his hand against the gash, tears streaming down his face. 

Yeah, Harry might be a douche bag, but. If it wasn’t for Harry, Louis wouldn’t be getting ready to have a soon in a few months. Harry was his first everything. First kiss, first boyfriend, first time. Everthing. So, yeah. Louis will never fully hate Harry no matter what he does. Louis will always love Harry. 

“Call 911! He won’t stop bleeding!” Louis cried, leaning down and resting his forehead against Harry’s, tears unable to stop falling. “D-Don’t you die o-on me…” He whispered, cupping his face with his free, shaky hand.

 “H-He needs y-y-you..” Louis breathed, glancing up at Liam who was on the phone. His bottom lip trembled as he burst into a fit of tears. “I-I need you!” Louis cried, the previous events seeming to just fade away. 

Harry just needed to be alive. 

(Ohhhh, drama! aha.xx 2k+ reads? You guys are absolutely incredible! I love each and every single one of you! Thanks for reading lovelies! Vote, comment and share!xxxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.7K 22
actions and reactions. (or: harry hasn't spoken for a year and his boyfriend, louis, has yet to figure out why. harry is a sophomore in college and...
492K 21.8K 39
Louis is in deep shit. He doesn't have a crush on Harry Styles. Well, sure, he's beautiful, but not Louis' type. Way out of his league, in fact. How...
324K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
49K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...