A military soldier in a fanta...

By TheOmegaLife

Y/N L/N was a soldier and fought against enemy soldiers until he was sucked in a worm hole which brought him... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 Meeting with Amber and Lisa & New Combat Uniform
Chapter 2 Meeting with the Knights & Getting the sword
Chapter 3 The girlfriends & Helping Dvalin
Chapter 4 Getting new things & going to Liyue
Chapter 5 Talk with Ningguang & Getting the things for the buriel
Chapter 6 Protecting Liyue
Chapter 7 Helping Fischl, Barbara & making new weapons
Chapter 8 Ordering the materials & going on a quest with Keqing
Chapter 10 The civil war
Chapter 11 Ending the civil war
Chapter 12 A new father & new vehicles
Chapter 13 Meeting the princess & start of a civil war
Chapter 14 Fighting with the worst enemy & unexpected alliance
Chapter 15 Dating 2 princesses & march of an army

Chpater 9 Helping Ganyu & Going to Shnezhnaya

4.7K 73 37
By TheOmegaLife

Author's note:"Two important things I wanted say.

1. About the name of the water dragon in chapter 8. The name Saphire won. So the for next chapters, the water dragon will be called Saphire.

2. The reade Asura820 made an idea about giving Y/N a berserker potion/mode. I kinda thought over of this idea and so I decided to give Y/N a beserker mode. But I can't decide which form I can give the reader."

(This is the first choice. For someone doesn't know who this is, this is Helix Dragonoid from Bakugan.)

or

(This is the second choice. This Viper Helios from. He is also from Bakugan.)

P.S. Which season is your favourite season? My favourite season is the second season.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V.

After Keqing and I got the artefact, we decided to build a camp. When the night was over, we finally returned to Liyue. Luckily for me that my injuries are completely healed. When we entered the palast, we were greeted by Ningguang. I could tell that she was worried that we didn't returned yesterday.

Ningguang:"Where were you?"

Y/N:"We had to face some problems. Nothing serious."

Keqing P.O.V.

How can he tell that nothing happened serious? He literally died yesterday. Then I saw how he gave her the artefact. Ningguang looked closer at it. 

Ningguang:"This helps more for someone who uses electro skills."

Y/N:"What kind of element do you use?"

Ningguang:"I use the geo element." *returns the necklace* "For me, it's useless. I don't need it."

Y/N P.O.V.

I lied to her when I told her that nothing happened serious. Anyways, she said that she don't need the necklace. Another thing was that the necklace improves electro abalities. Then I remembered that Lisa uses electro skills. I also remembered that I have to go to the store so I can get my materials and pay for it.

Y/N:"I need to go."

Keqing:"Where are you going?"

Y/N:"I need to pick up some materials for a weapon. I promised someone that I will build it for her."

Keqing:"I am coming with you."

Y/N:"You don't need to."

Keqing:"I am insisting."

I looked suprised that she wanted to go with me to the store. I sighed at this and let her come along with me. Before I headed to the store, I gave Ningguang a kiss. On the way to the store, I wondered why Keqing insisted on going with me to the store.

Y/N:"Why do you wanna go with me to the store?"

Keqing:"I just wanna it. So please spare me from this questions."

I was a little bit taken back by her outburst. Aynways, we arrived at the store.

Owner:"Ah, you come back."

Y/N:"Have you brought the materials?"

Owner:"Yes, I did." *shows Y/N the materials* "This will be 25.000 Mora."

Keqing P.O.V.

I was shocked that he wanted 25.000 Mora for that.

Y/N:*smiles* "Ok. Here is the money."

Keqing:"Wait. I am going to pay for it."

Y/N:*looks at her* "Are you sure?"

Keqing:"I am."

Y/N P.O.V.

I really don't understand what her purpose is. She wanted to go with me and even paid my bill for this order. When I got the materials, I put them into my backpack. I waved goodbye to the owner and went with Keqing back to the palast. I decided that I will go back to my house tomorrow. When we both arrived at the palast, I saw that Ningguang was worried.

Y/N:"Ningguang, what happened? You are looking worried."

Ningguang:"Ganyu hasn't returned from her mission yet."

I was shocked at this. 

Y/N:"We have to find her."

Ningguang:"Agreed. I will come with you and search for her together."

Timeskip: 25 minutes later

We went to the place where Ganyu was sent. After a while of searching, I heard a mumbling. It heared female. I decided to check it and saw something horrible. I saw that Ganyu was on the ground. She was gagged by some unknown people. I felt how my blood started to boil. I deactivated the safety mode on my assault rifle and took aim at those bastards.

Thug 1:"Let's start with our fun, right guys?" *laughs sadistacally* 

I decided to step in and shot those son of bitches dead. Only one left with a hurt leg. He was screaming like a little girl.

Thug 5:*sees you* "Who are you?"

Y/N:"I am the avenger, you pathetic excuse of a live." *says in Russian* "Say hello for Mother Russia." 

I shot him dead in his head. Then I ran to Ganyu. I pulled out my knife and released her. When I did this, she was scared. She was crying very intensively. I did what I had to do. I hugged her in comfort and patted her back.

Y/N:"It's okay. No one will hurt you anymore. I promise this."

Ganyu:*still crying* "Thank you, Y/N. Thank you so much. You rescued me. I don't know how I can this repay to you."

Y/N:"You don't need it, Ganyu. I will always come to save you, my little jewel."

Ganyu P.O.V.

He called me his little jewel. I never thought that he call me this. I felt how my heart starts to beat faster. Is this really true that I have feelings for that man. I barely know him but I can't help to have feelings for him.

Y/N P.O.V.

I was angered that some people tried to rape her. Then in the next moment, Ningguang and Keqing came. They were about to say something until I stopped them.

Y/N:*puts his finger on his lips* "Shhh!!! Quiet please."

Timeskip: next day

We returned with Ganyu to the palace. On the way there, she was clinging to my arm. After the sleep, I had my things and was about to leave Liyue until I was stopped by two women. They were Keqing and Ganyu.

Keqing:"Are you really going?"

Y/N:"Yeah, I need to go. I can't stay forever here in Liyue." *chuckles* "Don't worry. I'm sure that we will see each other again."

Then in the next moment they kissed. At first it was Keqing and then Ganyu. I was suprised by them.

Keqing:"The thing is, Y/N. I fell in love with you when you saved me in that room where we got the necklace."

Ganyu:"I also fell in love with you. You saved me from some thugs who wanted to rape me. I am very grateful for that."

Now, I am more shocked that they also fall in love with me. I saw that they looked at me with hopeful eyes.

Y/N:*smiles* "Of course. I also fell in love with you two."

When I said this, they were happy that I accepted their confessions. They hugged me which I returned the gestures. 

Ganyu:"Can I come with you?"

Y/N:"Are you really sure with that?"

Ganyu:"I am. I also told Ningguang that I want to leave my post here in Liyue."

Y/N:"I see. What about you, Keqing?"

Keqing:"I would but I can't."

Y/N:"Don't worry. Anyways, we need to go. Before I forgot that I have to give you something, here." *gives her the necklace*

Keqing:"Wait, this is the necklace we got from that room."

Y/N:"Right. This necklace won't help me but it can help you. You uses electro skills. So why not to give it to you?"

Keqing:*smiles with tears and holds the necklace on her chest* "Thank you, Y/N. I will treasure it."

With that, Ganyu and I made our way to my house.

Timeskip: ten days later

After five days of travelling, we returned to my home. Of course, my other girlfriends asked me who Ganyu was. I told them who she is and about the part where she was nearly raped. They felt sympathy for her and accepted her. I also told them about Keqing. The next day, I worked on the second rifle which I promised to make one for Amber. When I did this, I gave the rifle to Amber and she quickly tested it. I could tell that she was excited to have the same weapon like mine. I added a suppressor on her weapon. I also made tested the new medicine. I was kinda shocked at what I discovered. You can only use it no more than three times to revive a person. If you use the medicine a forth time, your body will melt. I decided to make a variant with smaller power. It isn't strong like the first but it won't melt your body away. Another thing is that it can only cure the injuries. If you die and you only have this cure, you die completely. Anyways, I was sent back to my consciousness where I met Dvalin and Saphire.

Dvalin:"It was a long time we didn't saw each other, right?"

Y/N:"Indeed. It has a purpose that I was summoned here, right?"

Saphire:"You catch on really quick. You need to go to Shnezhnaya. We feel that something will happen."

Y/N:"Understood."

Saphire:"Another thing is that you also can use my abalilities, Y/N."

Y/N:"Thanks for the information."

After the talk with them, I told them that I need to go to Shnezhnaya. This time, Ganyu, Amber and Lumine decided to come with me to this place. We all grabbed our things and headed to Shnezhnaya. Before I did, I gave a kiss to my girlfriends who can't come with us.

Timeskip: some days later (I don't know where Shnezhnaya is located on the map.)

We traveled at first to Liyue so we can travel by boat to Shnezhnaya. I remembered the fact that Tartaglia's little brother came to Liyue by boat even he was a blind passenger. When we arrived there, I felt how cold it was there. I really forgot the coldness when I was in the Soviet Union. I told them that they had to wear something warm. It wasn't for me any kind of problem because I am used to feel this bitter cold. We arrived at a town which had the same seize like Liyue. I saw a passenger and asked him.

Y/N:"Excuse me. Can help me who this town is called?"

Passenger:"Of course. Young man. This is Katheriniengrad."

Y/N:"Kathariniengrad?"

Passenger:"This town was called by the first empress here in this place. We call our emperors tsars."

I was kinda shocked of that their emperors are called the same in my world back in 1917 when tsar Nicholas II retired. It felt like for me I made accidently a time travel this place in another world of my home. Then in the next moment, I heard how a boy was running to this man.

Teucer:"Daddy. Mommy needs you." *looks at you* "Oh, Y/N. You really come like you promised."

Y/N:"I never break any of my promises, right?"

Passenger:"You know my son?"

Y/N:"I kinda know him from Tartaglia."

Passenger:"I see that you also know my other son. It's good to see that my son found friends where ever her go. Please come with us."

Y/N:"Is it really okay for you?"

Alexei:"Don't worry. My name is Alexei Romanow."

Y/N:"Wait a minute. Aren't you the son of the tsar Nicholas II?"

Alexei:"You know my father?"

Y/N:"No, it's just I heard the name Romanow."

Alexei:"I see. Maybe you aren't from this world like me."

I was shocked at this. I wasn't the only one who got into this world.

Alexei:"Here we are in our home."

When I saw, I was stunned that he lived in a splendid palace like he used to back in his childhood until the revolution came. Alexei gave us rooms where we could rest. I actually feel a little bad for him. When I was in a guest room, someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw the tsar himself.

Y/N:"How can I help you?"

Alexei:"I need to talk with you. It's important."

I nodded and followed him. He brought me to his garden.

Alexei:"From which time you come?"

Y/N:"I don't understand your question."

Alexei:*sighs* "What time was in your world before you came into this world?"

Y/N:"It was the year 2020 before I came into this world."

Alexei:*starts to speak in Russian* "Then I don't have to hide anymore. I also know that you are from Russia."

Y/N:*starts to speak in Russian* "More or less."

Alexei:"What do you mean?"

Y/N:*sighs* "I mean that the Russian Tsardom don't exist anymore. Instead there is a country called Soviet Union."

Alexei:"I see. Anyways, what happened to the war against Germany?"

Y/N:"Germany lost the war in 1918. The Soviet Union has been established in the year 1922."

Alexei:"I see. Another things?"

Y/N:"Yeah, there many things. In the year 1941, Germany broke the non-aggression pact and attacked us. The funny thing is that they also lost the second world war."

Alexei:"They just couldn't learn from their failures. Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you can build a duplicate for the Mosin Nagant. I saw the girl with the bunny ears has a one."

Y/N:"Why do you need it so badly?"

Alexei:"There is a war coming right now. The rebels are eager to destroy this regime after a long time."

Y/N:"Who are those rebels?"

Alexei:"They are calling themselves the Bolsheviks."

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Y/N will fight against the rebels. He also will promoted to a general and fights with the Eleven Fatui Harbingers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.1K 53
somewhere in mondstadt, an unknown person have fallen from the clean blue sky as they were found by one of the four winds, dvalin. y/n was an adeptus...
10.9K 688 32
Wriothesley, Sigewinne's caretaker and adoptive father finds himself lost in trance between two people. His daughter Sigewinne and the one girl he li...
12.6K 389 7
Wandering around the coast of Teyvat, Y/N finds himself staring into the ocean. The warm breeze soothed him. His hair flowing in the wind. His mismat...
19.7K 691 18
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚!". "𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩.". "'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙙𝙪𝙝!". In which a young idol, named Y/N, meets...