PRINCESS

By Cherxe

WHEN her brothers call her back to Mystic falls to kill the one and only Katherine Pierce, she goes not expec... More

PRINCESS
ACT ONE ━━ the bite of a vampire
001.
002.
003.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017
ACT TWO ━━ the touch of a witch
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
ACT THREE ━━ the kiss of a goddess
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
EPILOGUE

004.

12.5K 331 115
By Cherxe

DIANA stirred and woke up. She was pissed. The shackles grazed against her wrists as she shifted in an attempt to get comfortable. Hearing a noise she looks up to see a lady with a pixie cut walking into the room.

"Ah. You're awake" she exclaimed dryly.

"Yeah I am and if you let me go now I promise I won't invert your ribcage," Diana replied curtly. The woman knelt in front of her and hissed as she touched the ropes.

"Why does he always put so much vervain," she mumbled, "How does this not affect you?" she questioned Diana curiously.

"I drink a glass of vervain every day, so now it's only a small irritation," she shrugged as Elena stirred awake next to her.

"What happened," she groaned sitting up. The pixie-haired woman got up and left the room leaving Diana with the doppelganger.

"We got kidnapped, now if you would kindly untie me as our kidnapper put vervain on these ropes that would be greatly appreciated," Diana said annoyed.

"Yeah, I know that," Elena replied as she untied the ropes. Diana rubbed her red wrists and looked around disgusted. She felt dirty in the same clothes as yesterday.

"So any idea where we are," Diana asked.

"Ok, the lady and the guy who took us are called Rose and Trevor. I started asking questions and then Rose smacked me into unconsciousness," Diana chuckled in her mind forming a plan.

She ignored the doppelganger and crept silently forward and Elena followed grabbing her hand. She said, irritated by the actions of the human, "Will you let go of my hand."

"How are the girls, Trevor asked.

"The doppelganger woke up, so did the Salvatore she's... interesting. It creeps out me how calm she is," Diana smirked overjoyed that she made them nervous.

"So you called him," asked Trevor again.

"No! I called one of his contacts, you know how it works," Rose said dryly.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah," Trevor asked impatiently. At the name of Elijah, Diana tensed, fortunately for her, Elena did not realize it as she was busy listening to their abductors' conversation.

However, this would benefit her if Elijah was coming. She wouldn't have to do anything. Elijah would let her go. Unless he was working for him. She doubted it though. Not after the argument, they got into.

"They say he got it," Rose said.

"Wonderful and what?" Asked Trevor enthusiastically.

"So that's it, Trevor, he either got it or he didn't, we just have to wait."

"It's not too late. We could leave them here, we don't have to go through with it," Trevor panicked.

"I'm sick of running," said Rose to her friend angrily.

"Yeah well, running keeps us from dying," responded Trevor snidely.

"Elijah's old school, if he accepts our offer then we will be free," Rose said incredulously.

Diana winced hearing the creak on the floor and whipped around to face Elena who was creeping towards the door. "Seriously Ellen, really," Diana angrily said purposely getting her name wrong.

"My name's Elena," she said snarkily.

"I don't care," Diana replied.

"You! There's nothing around here for miles, if you think you're getting out of here you're tragically wrong got it," Rose said.

"Who's Elijah," Elena asked shakily.

"He's your worst nightmare," Rose replied making Diana roll her eyes.

Please he's not that scary

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"Why am I here?" Elena asked.

"You're very self-centred Ellen why are we here," Diana said. Elena rolled her eyes at the wrong name. She realised that she probably shouldn't challenge Diana. Even if she was Stefan and Damon's sister, she could still kill her. And she might take joy in it as well, not even caring that her brothers would be heartbroken. She seemed like the type.

Rose turned on a lamp as she chuckled, "You keep asking me these questions as if I'm going to answer them."

"Why won't you?" Elena asked pissing Diana off.

"Clearly she doesn't want to answer them, Helen," she said with a 'duh' look.

"There's another one," Rose said ignoring Diana.

"You got me, okay? It's not like I'm going anywhere so the least you could do is tell me what I'm doing here," Elena said annoyingly.

"Goddammit, Elena stop being a self-centred bitch. You're not the only one here. We. Us. Expand your damn vocabulary to fit other people, not everything is about you." Diana snapped, her eyes glowing a dangerous red colour. Elena's eyes sufficiently widened, as Diana took a deep breath and plastered on a fake smile.

"How do you do that," Rose who was watching the encounter with shock said.

"Doesn't matter," Diana waved off flopping back onto the couch and picking up a magazine.

"Anyway, I personally don't want anything to do with you I'm just the delivery service," Rose said to Elena.

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena pressed still looking at Diana who was trying to calm herself down. She was wary about the Salvatore girl she had never seen a vampire change the colour of their eyes without the veins protruding under them.

"Ahhh. Two points to the eavesdropper," Rose said as she began arranging books around. Diana, who had finally calmed down, watched the interaction silently from the dirty couch.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena said walking closer and closer to Rose. Elena's pushiness caused Diana to dislike the human even more.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals," she replied as she continued to pack books on the table not looking up.

Diana tensed at the mention of the originals thinking back to her ex-husband as she instinctively went to touch the ring on a chain that she usually wears. Not feeling it there she panicked for a moment but remembers she left it at the boarding house as she didn't want people questioning her about it.

"What do you mean the originals?" Elena asked her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your history," Rose said teasingly.

"I'm not a teacher," Diana finally spoke up.

"So you know Stefan, Damon and Diana?" Elena questions confused.

"I don't know her and I never forget a face," Diana said.

"I know of them. A few years back a friend tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for bad boys though. Like Diana. You should know a lot about that," Rose explained with a smirk. Diana shrugged leaving Elena confused.

"Who are the originals?" Elena asked again.

"Seriously you're not pretty enough to be this dumb. Original vampires darling," Diana snorted rolling her eyes as Rose sighed and closed the book she was looking at.

"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired. We want it over. We're using you two to negotiate our freedom." Rose said. "But why me?" Elena asked

"Oh my God. Us Helen. Say it with me. Us. At least our kidnapper has more manners than you and has included me." Diana exclaimed annoyed with the doppelganger.

"Because you're the Petrova doppelganger, you're the key to breaking the curse," Rose said ignoring Diana's outburst. Turning to Diana she says, "He just wants you back."

"Curse," Detective Elena questioned. "You mean the Sun and the Moon curse," she said causing Diana to snort. She couldn't believe people still believed it after all those years.

"Oh. You do know your history."

"What do you mean I'm the key," Detective Elena said taking a brave step forward. "The moonstone is what breaks the curse."

"No, it's what binds the curse, the sacrifice is what breaks it," Rose answers. "Sacrifice?"

"The blood of the doppelganger. And you're the doppelganger which means in order to break the curse you have to die," Diana speaks up again, "Shame really. Oh well enjoy your last days, you'll be greatly missed," she said wickedly causing Elena to gulp.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"Tell me more," Elena pushed causing Diana to groan.

"Captivity made her pushy eh? What do you want to know doppelisious?" Trevor said as he picked up another wood slab to board the windows.

"Who are you running from?" Elena questioned making Diana roll her eyes at her for the millionth time. "The originals," Trevor answered shortly.

"Yeah, she said that. What does it mean?" Detective Elena pressed.

This girl never knows when to stop. If Nik doesn't kill her I will.

"The first family. Rose and I pissed them off," Trevor explained but when Rose coughed he corrected himself, "Correction- I pissed them off. Rose had my back and for over half a millennium they've wanted us dead." He threw a book at Elena's feet.

"What did you do," Elena asked. Diana guessed that it had to do with Kat as she is 500 years old.

"He made the mistake countless others have. He trusted Katerina Petrova," Diana said smirking

"Katherine," Elena breathed. "Mmm, the one and only - the first Petrova doppelganger," Trevor said looking down.

How do these idiots not know she wasn't the first

Trevor picked up a book and scanned through it as Rose left the room. "I helped her escape fate and now I've - sorry we've- been marked since."

Elena slumped into the chair next to Diana who was still coming up with a plan. Feeling something under her, Elena felt and found a piece of paper. Unrolling it she saw.

Stefan and Damon are coming for you Elena - B

Elena sighed in relief but Diana scoffed "My bothers love you too much, they don't even know I'm here, but to be honest, I can get out of here by myself I'm not a damsel in distress like you."

"I'm not a damsel," she whined.

"Whatever floats your boat, Helen," Diana smirked. Elena decided not to reply as she was still scared of the older female.

Rose walked around the room and picked stuff out of place. Trevor immediately burst in, "He's here, this was a mistake," with an expression of utter terror.

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me," said Rose, attempting to calm him down. He panicked, "He wants me dead Rose."

"He wants them more," she said pointing at the two behind them.

"I can't do this. You give them to him he'll have mercy on you, but I need to get out of here," he rushed out.

"Hey. What are we," Rose said grabbing his face in her hands. If anyone who didn't know what was going on walked in they would think the two were a couple.

"We're family.... forever," he replied taking deep breaths. His statement of 'family forever' reminded her of the man she hated but was still in love with.

A loud knock drew Ana out of her thoughts and made her look at the two older vampires. "You're scared" Elena realised. Diana smirked at them.

"Stay here and don't make a sound" Rose ordered making Diana scoff. Lound footsteps approached and Elena cowered behind Diana who stood tall and defiant. Her breath hitched as she saw the man who was like a brother to her standing in the doorway wearing a black suit. He stared at her in shock not even seeing the doppelganger. He sped towards her and stopped in front.

"Ana," he said in disbelief.

Diana flashed a small smile at the old nickname, "Hey 'Lijah."

Authors note
Hello, lovelies. (Ana and Diana are the same person) Please read my other books if you like Finnick Odair or Steve Rogers. Please also follow my Pinterest (which is in the banner 👇) to see all upcoming book covers and aesthetics.

Anyway, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 20.4K 66
❝it's always been you❞ *COMPLETE* *BOOK ONE OF THE SALVATORE SISTER SERIES* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - SEASON TWO - FOUR Charlotte Amelia Salvatore was tu...
87.9K 3.8K 31
𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 πƒπ„π’π“π‘π”π‚π“πˆπŽπ | ❝What's wrong? Scared?❞ If anyone asked Katherine Pierce what her thoughts were on the Mikaelson family, she w...
6.7K 105 23
in which Ayla and Klaus Mikaelson come to mystic falls to break his curse but more things happens than planned. || the vampire diaries season 2x22-4x...
215K 7.6K 27
γ€Œπ—§π—›π—˜ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧」❝ I'll do it all over again ❞ β–ͺ︎ Synopsis β–ͺ︎ Melrose and Damarion Fisher, mother and son, returns to Mystic Falls, after 145 years...