Raw. (COMPLETED)

De Coda2Creative

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ... Mais

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ + ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
i'm pissed
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

7.8K 320 346
De Coda2Creative

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟬𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"You look cute. Where you going?" Star asked being all nosey.

"To a party with them" I shrugged.

"Can I go?" She smiled.

I stopped what I was doing looking at her. "You don't even like parties" I mugged her.

"I know.. but I'm 17 and never been to one I feel like I'm missing out" She shrugged.

"Stop the cap. You wanna go cuz you know Bugo gon be there" I mugged her.

"No I'm not" She spat.

"You not going. I'm only going to this party so I can get Zee back"

"Why you wanna get him back when you don't like him like that?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Cuz a bitch be horny" I said inna duh tone.

"You're using him that's not right" She shook her head.

"Just like Bugo gon use you, but you don't wanna listen" I made a yikes face.

"I know you mad cuz you lost your fuck buddy but you don't gotta take it out on me. You being so rude and I ain't even do shit to you" She spat.

"Get out before you blow me" I rolled my eyes.

"You annoying" She walked out.

I waved her off and continued to get ready. Ever since Zee cut me off I been inna bad mood. I was irritated that he even cut me off, I was irritated that Vic was constantly on my mind to the point where I can't sleep just cuz I'm wondering what he doing, and I was irritated that Star wasn't listening to me about Bugo.

Once I was finished getting ready I walked downstairs seeing Star mugging the fuck outta the tv. She was such a brat.

"Rate my fit" I said.

She looked at me before she looked back at the tv. I know this bitch ain't just ignore me.

"Star" I frowned.

"Don't you got a party to go to? Bye" She said not even looking at me. She was so petty.

"I'm sorry I took my anger out on you" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you really sorry or you just apologizing cuz you have to?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Both?" I questioned.

"Apology not accepted" She spat.

"They gon be here in 10 minutes, if you tryna come then go get dressed" I mugged her.

"I'm not welcomed so no"

"Ard you doing too much. All you do is stay in this house so go get dressed" I spat.

"I still don't like you" She stood up.

"Love you too" I watched her walk upstairs.

After 5 minutes of Star being upstairs the doorbell rung and I already knew it was my bitchass friends. I stood up walking to the door.

"Lord give me the strength" I mumbled to myself before I opened the door revealing themselves.

"What the fuck was you doing where you couldn't answer yo texts? Why I have to come ring the doorbell" Teo mugged me.

"Star decided she wanted to come last minute. I'm waiting on her" I mugged him back.

"My wife coming?" Bugo yelled all the way from the car.

Ain't no way I was talking that loud for him to hear me..

"Well tell Star hurry the fuck up" Teo spat.

"Bitch. My sister gon take however long she wanna take" I laughed at him cuz who do he think he is?

"We just gon leave y'all then" Mykel yelled from the car.

"Shut the fuck up" I yelled back at him.

"Who dat pulling up?" Teo pointed.

"Aw shit that's my mama" I mumbled.

Star just had to go.. I would've been gone by now to avoid her bs.

"Who is these people outside my house Toni?" She frowned walking up to me.

"The same people I been hanging out with since elementary" I mugged her.

"Wasgood Ms. Willams. You looking good, wrinkles and all" Teo smirked.

"Excuse me?" She frowned.

"Stop" I laughed.

"Ion know why you all dressed up cuz you ain't going nowhere" She chuckled.

"Yes I am. You tried it" I laughed.

"Star hurry up bruh" I called out.

"Oh so you and Star going somewhere? Y'all two think y'all grown? You not going nowhere Toni so walk yo ass back into that house" She spat.

"Where Daijah at?" I asked her.

"She's out with her friends" She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Aww, and I'm bouta go out with my friends" I looked back seeing Star walk downstairs. "You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah" She smiled but her smile dropped when she seen my mom.

"Oh hi mama.." She mumbled.

"Go right back upstairs cuz you not going nowhere" She demanded.

"But-"

"Go!" She yelled.

Star sighed heavily and began walking off only for me to grab her arm pulling her back.

"The fuck? I know you not bouta listen to her" I frowned.

"Right what the hell Star" Teo laughed.

"But she just said-"

"Star, you is coming with us. She let Daijah be out wit her friends ion know why the fuck she tryna fake like she actually care that we leaving. I refuse to stay in this house with yo evil ass. We'll be back when we feel like coming back" I mugged my mom.

"If you leave, you better pack yo shit too cuz you can't stay here nomore" She shook her head.

"Bluffing ass hoe. Shutup" I rolled my eyes.

"Ion wanna hear nun when yo shit all on my porch Toni" She shrugged.

"Touch my shit and imma touch you. I dare you" I bucked at her.

I dragged Star to the car hoping in.

Shit better play out the way I want it to tonight or everybody gon hear my mouth.

"You better stop mugging people or you gon get wrinkles in your forehead" Mykel looked back at me.

"Shutup and drive" I spat.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I mugged my friends as I watched them dance with the crowd. We been at this party for a hour and I was already to go home. They was enjoying there time while I was over here drinking a bottle of Dusse like it was water all in my feelings. I was pissed cuz Zee fuck ass still wasn't here.

"Excuse me you gon have to pay for that since you put your mouth on it." The host mugged me.

"Girl fuck you" I rolled my eyes.

"Who you talking to?" Her friend laughed all in my face.

"I'm not paying for shit. You had it all out in the open now get out my face" I scrunched my face up.

"Come on Key I'll buy you another bottle" Her other friend smiled.

"I want this one" She frowned.

"Take the empty ass bottle then" I shoved it at her making her lose balance.

"Irritating ass hoes" I mumbled walking off.

I bumped into someone making me kiss my teeth.

"Bitch watch where you going" Some random frowned.

Without even thinking, I slapped him right in his face walking off.

"On god y'all niggas lost y'all mind talking to me any kind of way!" I yelled.

"Did this bitch just hit you Latrell?" I'm guessing his girlfriend asked.

"I definitely did. You wanna get slapped too?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Jump frog, jump!" I bucked at her.

"Bitch" She charged at me, her ass was too slow making me punch her right in her nose.

I watched her fall back into her boyfriend making me smirk. I looked around seeing everyone was looking at me. I walked up to a random girl snatching her cup out of her hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you" I patted her cheek walking out the house.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly trying to keep my balance as I walked outside.

"Whew the air feels amazing today!" I yelled holding my hands out.

I looked around before I spotted Zee all in my some girl face.

The fuck?

"Zee!" I yelled running to him.

"Who is this?!" I slurred.

"Toni? Fuck you doing here?" He frowned.

"I'm sorry. I miss you, the boy Vic name I said he don't mean shit to me. I miss and want only you" I held his shirt.

"Umm excuse me but we was talking" The girl cleared her throat.

"And now we talking. Be gone hoe" I shoved my hand in her face.

"Control your drunk bitches Zee" She spat.

"Bitch I'm not drunk" I pushed her.

"Toni what the fuck is going on witchu?" He yanked me.

"I told you, I miss you. Yo lips look good gimme a kiss" I pecked his lips.

"Really Zee? I'm gone" The girl frowned walking off.

"Byeeee! I'll always be his number one bitch" I stuck my tongue out.

"I'm confused Toni. You cut me off cuz you ain't want shit to do with me and now you want me? You not making sense bruh" He mugged me.

"I regret everything I said. I want you" I whispered in his ear.

"Imma need you to get out my ear. Yo breath smell like straight liquor" He pushed me off of him.

"Why is you being so difficult right now!" I stomped my feet.

"Man you tripping for real" He shook his head.

"No I'm not" I whined.

"Who you come with? It's time fo you to go home" He grabbed my arm pulling me back in the house.

"Take me to your house. I want you" I grabbed his wood through his pants.

"That's all you want from me.. some dick" He chuckled." You don't want me fr Toni so why you here?" He mugged me.

"Yes I do Zee" I frowned.

As he continued to bitch about how I ain't want him and how I was using him, I zoned out seeing Donavic walk in. I just stared, I couldn't stop looking.

"That must be him huh?" He looked back chuckling.

"Huh what?" I snapped back into reality.

"He know how you feel about him?" He asked me.

"Ion know watchu talking about" I acted clueless.

"You should tell him how you feel. I guarantee he ain't gon reject you" He nodded. "Take care Toni" He kissed my cheek and then vanished off into the crowd.

I kissed my teeth seeing Vic staring at me. Lemme go find my friends I ain't seen them since we got here.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I hate niggas" I huffed sitting next to Teo.

"Uh uh take yo drunk mad ass elsewhere. You not finna ruin my high" He shook his head.

"Unless you gon make me move shutup" I spat.

"You on yo period or something?" Mykel eyed me.

"And what the fuck is they doing?" I frowned pointing at Star & Bugo who was dancing with each other.

"You late. They been dancing together all night" Mykel laughed.

"I'm surprised too. You should've seen how many hoes he waved off to dance with ha" Teo chuckled.

"Nigga becoming a simp" Teo shook his head.

"Go go go who's next!" Mykel smirked.

"Not me" I laughed.

"We know" They said in sync.

"Bye" I stood up.

Might just uber home. It was fuck everybody at this point. I exhaled loudly walking in the kitchen going straight to the liquor. I was drunk but I felt sober, if that make sense.

I popped open the bottle of Hennessy pouring me three shots before I drowned them.

"How much you had to drink?" I heard making my eyes widened.

I turned around seeing Vic looking down on me. Not even thinking I ran out the kitchen all the way outside, a bitch needed some air.

I bumped into someone making me fall down.

"Damn heavy ass body" I winced in pain.

"Bitch next time watch where you running" He yanked my lil ass up.

Oh he was cute.

"Next time when someone running your way move out the way" I mugged him.

"Fuck you running from anyway?" He looked at me.

"Don't worry bout it" I said before I grabbed his shirt crashing his lips to mine.

I might just be the dumbest bitch alive tonight.

He pulled away smirking at me. "What's yo name?"

"Patricia" I lied. "You tryna get outta here?" I asked.

"Patricia? The fuck?" He scrunched his face up.

"You tryna leave or what?" I spat.

"Come on" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

They prolly won't even notice I'm gone. Fuck everybody.

Once he unlocked his car I hopped in watching him pull off.

Me being the freak I am, I sucked his dick the whole way to his crib. Nigga almost crashed from the top I gave him.

"Ong imma bouta rearrange yo whole fucking body" He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder guiding me upstairs.

Goofy ass, I came here for some head and that's it. No nigga bouta fuck me cuz all they ever do is nut for themselves.

He pushed me on the bed hovering over me. He crashed his lips into mine trailing his hands down to my area. I moaned as he slipped his hands into me while he sucked on my neck.

"Damn you wet esshit" He whispered in my ear.

Waterfalls.

"Fuck" I moaned as he went at a faster pace.

Catching me off guard, he ripped my panties open spitting on my clit.

I gasped feeling his warm tongue touch my clit. I watched as he ate it slowly, looking up at me every few seconds.

I moaned loudly as he slid his hand up my chest playing with my nipple as he fastened his pace.

"Fuckkk" I held my head back.

I gasped feeling him stick a finger in. Okkkk nigga knew the finger & tongue combo.

"I'm bouta squirt" I moaned.

"Squirt on my face lil mama" He chuckled going faster.

The faster he went, the faster I felt my climax reaching. I moaned loudly feeling myself release all over his face.

"Oh my god" I exhaled, watching him stand up.

"Whew that was good" I stood up.

"Holdup where you going?" He frowned.

"Home nigga" I chuckled putting on my clothes.

"The fuck? Oh nah shawty I ain't leave that party early just to get sum head and eat yo pussy. Flip over" He pushed me back down.

"Yea you tripping. I'm going the hell home" I chuckled pushing past him.

"Bitch you not going nowhere until I get some pussy" He pinned me down.

"Get the fuck off me" I elbowed him in his face.

He stumbled back holding his nose which was now bleeding.

"You should've never did that" He chuckled.

He gripped my neck slamming me into the wall. He punched me in my eye making me gasp holding my eye. Before I could even react he punched me again slamming me onto the ground ripping my shirt open.

"Imma get what I want bitch" He gritted.

I kneeled him in his dick making him groan in pain. I pushed him off me grabbing the lighter off his dressed holding it up to him.

"Touch me again and imma burn yo dick off" I trembled.

"You crazy ass bitch you the one that wanted to leave with me" He groaned in pain.

I kicked him in his face and he was lights out. I winced in pain running out of his house. My phone was dead, and I had no car... so I walked, to the only place that I felt safe, and I ain't care how long it took me to get there.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Who is it?" He asked. I could tell I woke him up from the sound of his voice.

He swung the door open.

"Yo still on yo lil girl shit ignoring me?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I had my reasons" I mumbled.

"It's 3 inna morning watchu doing here?" He swung the door open.

"I walked" I chuckled.

"In the rain? Get inside what the hell" He pulled me in closing the door.

"Vic I-"

"What happened to yo face?" He held my face up with his finger.

"Don't worry bout that" I moved his hand.

"You got inna fight with someone?" He ignored me.

"Bruh I'm fine" I spat.

"You got a fucking blood clot in your eye. Sit on the couch I'll be back" He ordered.

I huffed in annoyance doing as told. He wasn't gon listen to me anyway. After 5 minutes, he came back with a whole first aid kit.

"You gon tell me what happened?" He sat down pressing a cold rag under my eye that was swollen.

"It's not important" I mumbled.

"Yes it is. I know you know how to fight so no girl did this to you. Did a nigga do this to you?" He looked in my eyes.

"Why do you care Donavic" I sighed.

"What's so wrong with me caring Toni?" He spat.

"I ain't mean it like that"

"You came here because you know I care, and when I do care you get mad. Help me understand" He said.

"I had sex yesterday and said your name on accident" I blurted out.

He froze looking at me. "What?"

I slowly leaned in kissing his lips. I pulled away looking at him before I kissed him again, this time with more force. I slid my tongue as he followed my pace, making me wrap my arms around his neck.

"Toni-" He mumbled.

"I want you" I whispered.

He shook his head pushing me off.

"As much as I want to, you drunk. Ion think this a good idea" He stood up.

"What?" My voice cracked.

"You not sober. You got a lot going on, you don't even know what you doing right now" He explained.

"I'm so fucking stupid" I laughed to myself.

"No you not, you just not right in the head" He shrugged.

"Wow" I nodded standing up.

"I ain't mean it like that Toni" He grabbed my wrist but I snatched away.

"You don't gotta worry bout me coming over here nomore. I'm not right in the head. Forget I even came over here Vic. Fuck you on sum real shit. Ion even know why I came over here" I grabbed my belongings wiping the tears that fell.

"I'm not letting you leave. It's 3 o'clock in the morning sit down bruh" He spat.

"Ion need you to save me Vic. I'm grown as fuck and can take care of myself. Fuck you!" I yelled crying.

"Toni"

I walked out making sure to slam his door. I roughly wiped the tears that kept falling from my eyes but it was no use because they wouldn't stop.

"Toni!" I heard.

"Leave me alone!" I cried and began walking faster.

"Can you slow the fuck down and stop acting out" He gritted.

I looked back seeing him start to catch up. My heart was racing as I was watched the cars pass speed by. I just needed to cross the street and then I'll get away.

Just as I was about to walk across the street I felt a pair of hands pulls me back.

"What the fuck is wrong witchu? You tryna kill yourself?" He gripped me tightly.

"Just let me go" I cried.

"I can't do that Toni" He shook his head.

"Why?" I sniffed.

"Cuz I can't lose someone I care about again" He stared at me.

"I'm sorry" I cried.

"Stop apologizing" He shushed me.

I sat on the concrete and cried my eyes out. Even though it was raining, he still chose to be there for me.

I felt myself about to throw up, before I could turn my head I did the unthinkable accidentally throwing up on him making me cover my mouth.

"I'm so embarrassed" I mumbled.

"You know what.. I can't even be mad at you right now." He mumbled looking down at himself.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"Come on so we can go sober you up" He helped me up.

I smiled softly taking his hand. Even though he was covered up in my throw up, I ain't want to let go.

As much as I tried to tell myself I didn't like him, I did and that's what scared me.

_____________________________________

Ugh this chapter was all over the place.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

20.2K 1.4K 15
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข...
749K 24.4K 78
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
508K 22.3K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...
277K 10.5K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ