The Third Saiyan

由 ArcticFox20

What if Vegeta and Goku weren't the only two Saiyan children to escape? What if a third Saiyan born a few yea... 更多

Intro
Junior Attacks, Defend Earth!!!
Another Saiyan?
Capsule Corp
Who To Bring Back?
Tournament of Power (P1)
Alert!
T.o.P. (P2)
TOP (P3)
TOP (FINAL)
Attention!
The Saiyans Arrive
A Thanks To BSGNetwork
Emperor of the Universe arrives!
Thorn's Return To Earth
(What-If) Super Saiyan 3 but Blue?
Familiar Face
Different World, Same Problems
Thorn Vs Perfect Cell
Hardcore Training
Bojack's Resurrection
Hardcore Training (Thorn/Gohan)
Warrior (Thorn SSGSS3)
Almost Easy (Goku SSBK)
Hail to the King (Vegeta Blue Evolution)
Saving A Loved One
Training with Reina
A Hero And....A Princess?
Hero and Princess [Part 2]
Questions...
Thorn's True Rage Unleashed
One Last Fight
Just A Thought
Explanation.
Time of Reflection
DB Legends Ideas
Finish the Fight
I Have An Idea, Need Opinions
Changing Fates
SSGSS3 Mastery Training
Learning Control over Power

Fan Requested Chapter

217 3 0
由 ArcticFox20

(This is a chapter that you guys requested and I had wrote before but I didn't like how it turned out so I've written this chapter over from scratch. This is a chapter that would make Thorn and Gohan the same age however Gohan would also be a female so let's see how things would progress with these parameters. Now I should mention that Thorn and Gohan or rather Gohani for this chapter will both 20 years old meaning that they are both adults and are currently living in West City. You know what just read the chapter and you'll see what I mean!)

(West City)

Years after the defeat of Buu the warriors who defended Earth countless times without any sort of appreciation or approval depending on the circumstance now were enjoying the time of peace that now hovered over them all. For our young Saiyan Thorn he had been helping Bulma by moving her heavy equipment that she used for experiments as well as continuing company business. While Thorn was the guy to move that kind if equipment he was also the Chief Operations Officer for Capsule Corporation thanks to Bulma and her father training Thorn in that regard. As for Gohani she had always been known to help the local police force and Great Saiyawoman but she could tell that this was interfering with her studies to become a school teacher so she retired the costume and gave up the life of crime fighting. Gohani at first resented her decision but she finally realized that while Krillin was still around things wouldn't be to difficult at least until another Cell or Buu. As Gohani was continuing her studies her boyfriend Videl (sorry can't think of a different name here...if you have something else just use it for now.) wasn't exactly thrilled that Gohani was always busy so he told Gohani that she needed to pack her things and move out however that was late at night when she couldn't just call her parents so she grabbed her bags and walked along minding her own business. This shocked Gohani as she was now a defenseless girl wandering the streets dressed in a sheer night gown and still holding her books. Gohani began to fight back tears and this led her to focus so much that she failed to notice a group of people who weren't exactly friendly and they grabbed her causing Gohani to drop her books while one of the members said while looking Gohani over "Well well...look what the cat dragged in boys!" They examined Gohani as she struggled to break free however since she wasn't prepared for a fight her energy was all over the place until finally she heard a male voice that said "Let her go." Gohani looked at the voice and she couldn't see who it was due to her only seeing a silhouette but the member who was standing in front of her charged at the voice only to be sent back to the group with a broken nose and was also unconscious. The male voice said once more this time more aggressively "Last chance..let her go or else this won't end well for you." Then a bigger guy emerged and he drew a pistol and he fired a few bullets at the voice only for the bullets to be caught and sent back knocking the brute and his other friend out cold. The voice sighed and said while looking at Gohani "You alright? Are you hurt?" Gohani looked more and more at the owner of the voice and she swore that it was familiar until finally when the owner of the voice stepped into the light she saw that it was her best friend Thorn! She immediately started to cry as she hugged him tightly causing Thorn to be shocked but he held her close and said softly "It's okay...I'll keep you safe from now on, I promise." Gohani then said after calming down "Thorn....can I ask for a favor?" He listened to Gohani and she said to Thorn still close to his chest "I got kicked out of Videl's place and I don't want to worry mother so could I stay at your place?" Thorn thought about this and realized that he lived in a one bedroom apartment style house that he had custom made for him as he liked that kind of living then he said to her "That's fine with me...let's grab your stuff and head to my place." Thorn finally could see what Gohani was wearing which didn't leave much to the imagination as he could see through the nightgown and he could see Gohani's underwear through the gown. Gohani realized this as well and tried to cover herself until Thorn covered her with his jacket and said to her "Use this for now....I don't want you to freeze while we're flying." Gohani put her arms through the sleeves and said while grabbing her books "Thanks for saving me earlier...and sorry in advance if I inconvenience you tonight." Thorn waved a hand in dismissal and said while grabbing Gohani's bag of clothes "Don't sweat it...besides I'm kind of glad that I got to see you tonight, I was actually going to ask if you wanted to have dinner at my place anyways." His cheeks turned a bit red at that sentence while Gohani simply blushed at the fact that Thorn had thought of her like that.

(Thorn's Home)

Once they had arrived to what Thorn had called his home and they entered Gohani's eyes widened and what she saw was this:

While she observed her surroundings Thorn said to her "Its not much but it is home for me...once I was able to live on my own Bulma helped me design this place to my liking and she paid for this saying that it was a present for saving the planet and helping her whenever I could." Gohani was astounded by what she had seen and when she was done looking Thorn heard from her "So where should I put my stuff? Sorry if I'm being presumptuous..." Thorn then said to her while grabbing her bag of clothes "For now they can stay near the bed, that's where you'll be sleeping and I'll take the couch." Gohani wanted to debate but by the time that she opened her mouth to speak Thorn stopped her by placing a finger on her lips then he said to her "Thats not up for debate so don't try to change my mind." Gohani nodded and once Thorn removed his finger from her lips Gohani then said while looking down at the floor "Would...would it be a bit pushy if I asked for you to join me in bed tonight?" Thorn removed his shirt and said while looking at Gohani "You still a bit shaken up aren't you?" Gohani didn't want to admit it but she also couldn't hide her emotions very well especially when Thorn had literally saved her from something that she had heard about happening before and almost happened to her earlier. Thorn pulled her into a hug and for a moment Gohani was alright but as soon as her arms wrapped Thorn she broke down and Thorn pulled her even closer into his body letting her cry it out. During this time Thorn heard someone knock on the door so he told Gohani to go ahead and go to bed and once he had seen her lay down in bed Thorn headed downstairs towards the door. As he was walking towards the door the person knocking continued until Thorn finally said yelling a bit "I'm on the way!" Once Thorn opened the door he saw that Videl was standing there which angered Thorn however what angered him more was the fact that Videl tossed a bag at Thorn with him saying as he did so "This is the rest of her things that she brought to the house. I'll arrange for her books and bookshelves to be brought here with you paying for the move." Just as Videl went to leave Thorn grabbed his arm and said while putting Videl against the wall inside of his house "I'm not paying for her things to he brought here...you'll be keeping those in your house and I'll requisition for some to be brought in from Capsule Corporation. Now you can leave my house and I better not catch your ass here ever again." Thorn tossed Videl out of the house literally and once Videl landed he wanted to fight Thorn and he walked towards the door however as he got closer Videl watched Thorn do this:

(Using this transformation as reference material...please don't hate me.)

Videl felt the sudden change in the air as Thorn said to him walking towards Videl with conviction "Last chance...leave now or I will kill you." Videl was a fighter at heart and even he wanted to fight Thorn but after the many times that Gohani not only showed this form to Videl but also explained it to him Videl simply said before getting in his plane "Alright...you win, you won't see me here ever again." Thorn watched as Videl flew off and making sure that Videl was far enough away Thorn powered down and thought to himself before going back inside the house (What a bastard! That punk had the nerve to tell me what to do?! As much as I don't want to kill innocent Earthlings that bastard may just be the first one I kill out of pure anger.) After Thorn walked inside the house Gohani stood there as she had seen the whole thing and then out of instinct or just her emotions finally possessing her Gohani jumped at Thorn who immediately caught her and then he felt her lips meet hers for a kiss that lasted almost a full minute until finally Gohani pulled away in order to catch her breath. Thorn said to her as she slowly fell from his grasp "If you don't mind me asking what was that for?" Gohani blushed and said while looking away "U-Um W-Well that was for what you did for me when you dealt with Videl....I'm sorry you had to deal with his attitude.....I'm still not sure what caused him to hate me so much." At those last few words Gohani started to cry and Thorn under his thoughts and actions immediately pulled her into a hug and he held her like that until she stopped crying once more. Thorn said to her while he still had her pulled into a hug "Now then, how about we get some sleep shall we?" Gohani nodded and just as they were about to head upstairs another person was at the door and this time it was Chi-Chi! Thorn stood there wondering how she had gotten there so quickly until finally Goku appeared from behind Chi-Chi and said to Thorn directly "Hey Thorn! Sorry to barge in like this." Just then the playful nature of Goku disappeared and he said rather seriously almost like he did against his worst enemies "You mind if we go somewhere and talk for a minute?" Thorn said to Goku that was fine but he needed to grab a shirt for himself and once he was dressed in his usual house clothes properly they flew off to a nearby lake where Goku said once they landed "Do you mind telling me what happened between Videl and Gohani? Videl came over and said that you kidnapped Gohani and was forcing her to live with you." Thorn was now beyond furious and he said trying to remain calm "Goku.....I swear on my life that while yes I have feelings for Gohani I would never and I mean ever kidnap her for no reason and I sure as hell wouldn't force her to live with me if she didn't want to." Goku wasn't exactly happy with the choice of words Thorn was using until finally Thorn said while sitting down and staring at the lake "Let me explain to you what happened earlier tonight..."

(A few minutes later)

After hearing Thorn's side of the story as well as hearing Thorn use a few new words thanks to either Bulma or Launch when she's blonde Goku realized that what Thorn did was to protect Gohani and it also proved that Thorn happened to be in the right place at the right time. Goku then said to Thorn while placing a hand on Thorn's shoulder "Thanks for protecting my daughter, guess we'd better tell Chi-Chi about this huh?" Thorn nodded and the two saiyans flew off back to Thorn's place where as soon as they entered the house Gohani rushed over to Thorn and hugged him tightly with Chi-Chi saying to Thorn "she told me everything that happened earlier and I must say that I am impressed with how you handled everything. Also we discussed that about her living here with you and she said that if you'll have her she wouldn't mind living with you." Thorn looked into Gohani's eyes then he said to her answering Chi-Chi's question "I don't mind Gohani living with me...and I also don't mind spending time with her." It was then that Thorn looked at Chi-Chi and Goku and said while looking both sincere and serious "Listen...I should mention that I also am in love with Gohani...and I hope you can forgive me for this." As they both went to ask what he meant by this Thorn kissed Gohani on the lips again and this time he picked her up with Gohani's legs wrapped around his torso. Goku smiled and said while dragging an angry Chi-Chi out the door "You kids have fun and Thorn? Don't you dare hurt my daughter!" Goku smiled like usual with Thorn returning the same smile and saying "You don't have to tell me twice! I already know what will happen if I do!" Goku laughed as well as Thorn and Gohani then Goku flew off leaving Chi-Chi to still say a few words about how Thorn shouldn't plan anything extreme until they're married but Gohani nor Thorn had a care in the world with Gohani still wrapped around Thorn's body and the two saiyans heading to bed making out with such passion that Gohani could actually feel at peace while Thorn finally felt as if he now had a reason behind why he fought for the world and this time it wasn't just because it was the right thing to do but instead he now could say that Gohani had given him purpose.

(3 months later)

After dealing with Videl bringing over Gohani's clothes as well as Bulma helping make Thorn's house slightly bigger than before he along with Gohani had been dating now for a few months and for Gohani she felt as if she could do what she wanted without wondering if she was about to be told to stop and pleasure someone. She felt that way with Videl but with Thorn it was as if she was single and while most people wouldn't like that for Gohani she liked being alone during her studies as she wanted total concentration and if she needed a break Thorn was always willing to oblige even if she only asked for him to cuddle up on the couch for a few minutes or an hour depending on how much she was stressed out. It was then that Gohani sighed and said while removing her glasses "Geez...I know I told them that I was ready to teach advanced physics but this is insane...I don't think I can have this lesson ready before next week!" Just as Gohani started to feel as if her mind would tell her that she wasn't ready she heard from Thorn "You wouldn't be giving up so soon would you?" Gohani faced Thorn and once her eyes saw he was there she immediately ran over to him and hugged him tightly while Thorn simply smiled and said to her "Guess you needed that hug didn't you?" She didn't speak but she make a nod her head making Thorn chuckle slightly then he said to her while picking her up "Why don't we take a break? Let your mind relax a bit...besides I don't want you to overdo it or think that you aren't ready for this course." Gohani then said after looking at his eyes "But you don't have enough time what with Bulma possibly needing you for a meeting today.." Thorn then said to her while smiling "I have all the time I could ever need, Bulma along with her father and myself are now the three heads of the company plus....Bulma's the reason I'm here as she said that you were needing some relief from this work of yours." Gohani blushed as she knew what that implied then she said while wrapping her arms around his neck "Alright then Thorn..you big stud, take me to bed then..." This made the male saiyan smirk and say while walking towards their bedroom "With pleasure my queen...I'm all yours today." It was then that the two saiyans had begun their love making session and the house was filled with the moans and words of a couple that were taking another step in their relationship and just as things were getting hot and heavy Thorn looked to his left "What did you think you were going to get some kind of show out of this? Sorry but that kind of action you'll just have to think about without any help from us! Oh and the author told me to say 'Have a nice day and thanks for reading.' Whatever the HFIL that means..."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

47.5K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...
364 8 19
As a half-breed Saiyan, considered an anomaly on planet Sadala where only pure-blooded Saiyans resided, Airil faced constant rejection and prejudice...
7.5K 200 35
One decision would change the fate of universe. From the benevolent Saiyan born on Earth, Goku would be just another low class warrior on Planet Vege...
7.1K 231 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...