foolish love » fifth harmony...

By allysondelivers

love is crazy. » dinally » dinah g!p » ot5 » werewolf au More

nulla
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.

xx.

316 9 29
By allysondelivers

"Thanks so much for inviting me back!" Normani embraced Clara excitedly.

Clara chuckled, "oh you're always welcome over. A friend of Lauren and Dinah's is another child to us."

"Hi Ma," Dinah and Lauren walked past with a kiss on Clara's cheek.

"Hello babies, hi Ally," Clara smiled.

"Hi," Ally beamed, hugging her before being allowed in.

"Baby I'll be back," Dinah said before walking upstairs. Ally nodded and  filed into the living room with Normani and Taylor.

Dinah knocked on the bedroom door before peering in, finding her father in bed, "Dad?"

"Hey Deej, what's up?" Mike waved her in. Dinah walked into the room and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I was wondering if I could take Ally out tomorrow night? We haven't gone on a proper date yet and I want to take her out," Dinah explained.

"You haven't taken her out yet?!" Mike exclaimed.

Dinah immediately reached to shush him, "I know, which is why I want to take her out. We've only ever hung out in our dorms or eat at the cafe or sit in the quad or whatever, but I want to take her to dinner and have an actual date night."

Mike sighed and shook his head, "alright. Tomorrow night. Back before two, got it?"

Dinah grinned, "yes sir."

"Get outta here," Mike rolled his eyes, smiling when Dinah turned to skip out of the room with a string of 'thank you's.

"Ally," Dinah sang, walking down the stairs. She looked to Clara questionably, silently asking where Ally was. Clara nodded to the living room, Dinah sending her a thumbs up gratefully before moving into the room.

"Hi amor," Ally smiled, seeing Dinah walk in. She was just handing Alena off to Normani, who sat next to her on the couch.

"C'mere," Dinah said, tapping her lap after sitting in the single. Ally got up and moved to sit in Dinah's lap gingerly. Dinah's arms wrapped around Ally and pulled her in, rubbing her nose against Ally's cheek.

"What's up?" Ally asked softly, pecking Dinah's lips.

"You wanna go on a date with me tomorrow night? Proper date, that is," Dinah inquired.

Ally's eyes widened, "really?"

Dinah nodded, "yes really. I'm taking you to dinner and then some other stuff I'm not going to say just yet."

"Okay, yeah let's do it," Ally grinned, resting her head on Dinah's shoulder.

"Sweet, I can't wait," Dinah kissed Ally's hairline.

"Me too," Ally sighed softly.

"My pup is getting so big now," Dinah pouted, looking at Alena in Normani's lap, playing with Normani's fingers.

"She is, she keeps getting cuter and cuter," Ally cooed, watching Alena try to take Normani's rings off.

== + ==

"Be safe!" Clara waved.

"Will do!" Dinah smiled, both girls waving out the passenger window before Dinah pulled away from the house. Her hand dropped into Ally's lap to be grabbed, fingers intertwining. "Have I told you you look absolutely gorgeous tonight?"

Ally giggled, "only ten times before."

"Well make it eleven," Dinah quipped, looking at Ally after stopping at a red light.

Ally rolled her eyes, "whatever."

"Not whatever, you're so beautiful I literally feel starstruck," Dinah expressed, turning back to the road when the light turned green.

"Thank you baby," Ally murmured, smiling slightly as she brought Dinah's hand up to kiss.

The rest of the car ride was spent in comfortable silence, Ally singing softly under her breath. Finally arriving, Dinah told Ally to stay put before getting out of the car. She opened Ally's door, smiling when Ally rolled her eyes and got out.

"I can't get over how amazing you look," Dinah said dreamily, taking Ally's hand as they walked toward the entrance.

"Dinah stop it," Ally whined, shoving Dinah slightly.

Dinah chuckled, "what why? My baby is so beautiful and I'm going to make sure she knows that." Ally blushed and ducked her head as Dinah turned to the waiter, "two please."

"Right this way."

"You suck," Ally grumbled as they followed the waiter to their table.

"I could if you wanted me to," Dinah smirked, pulling Ally's chair out. Ally's blush deepened as she sat in the chair. Dinah moved across from Ally to sit. Their waiter left them after confirming they wanted two waters.

Ally looked around the restaurant, "I haven't been here since they renovated. It looks amazing."

"I didn't even know they renovated," Dinah said, making Ally chuckle.

"A while ago," Ally shrugged, sipping her water.

"What are your plans for winter break?" Dinah asked.

Ally's eyes widened, "hello, we have the house."

"Oh right!" Dinah exclaimed, "I still have to talk to Mom and Dad about it."

"No worries, winter break isn't for another month anyway, so you have time," Ally said.

Dinah nodded, "it shouldn't be a problem though."

"My parents haven't been home in six months," Ally began, "they're big time contractors, usually hired out of state or even out of country sometimes. They're currently in Mexico, where I assume they moved. They're supposed to be building some high rise or something like that, I'm not too sure. I tried not to get too involved with their work."

"I've never really been out of the country, considering our," Dinah trailed off, Ally nodding in understanding.

"We should go one day, wherever," Ally smiled.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" Dinah asked, sipping her water.

"How about somewhere in Europe?" Ally suggested.

"Okay then," Dinah nodded.

"Just like that?" Ally raised an eyebrow.

"Just like that," Dinah confirmed, "we also have a sister... organization in some parts of Europe."

Ally giggled, "okay cool."

+

"That was so good," Ally said as they walked out of the restaurant.

"It really was," Dinah nodded in agreement, "but we've got more night to this date, so c'mon," she held her hand out.

"We do?" Ally took Dinah's hand.

"We do," Dinah grinned, opening Ally's car door.

"Where are we going?" Ally asked when Dinah got into the car.

"You'll see," Dinah said, turning the car on.

When Dinah pulled into the parking lot, Ally gasped, "you did not!"

"Oh I did," Dinah said.

Ally grinned excitedly as they walked up to the counter to get shoes. Dinah paid for a game as they were given shoes, then Dinah led Ally over to their lane. After switching shoes, Dinah grabbed a lighter, eight pound ball for Ally and a twelve pound ball for herself.

"Do you want to go first?" Ally asked, looking up from the keyboard.

Dinah shook her head, "ladies first." Ally giggled and rolled her eyes before turning to put her name in, then Dinah's.

+

"I know you did not just throw it right into the gutter."

"I.. I slipped?"

+

"Holy shit! Good job baby!"

"Wait, that was a strike?"

"Yes!"

"Hell yeah!"

+

"How did you get another one?"

"I'm just good like that."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah really."

+

"It's okay, you won in my heart," Ally patted Dinah's chest with a giggle, the blonde rolling her eyes and pushing the door open.

"We're definitely coming back," Dinah said.

"So that I can beat your ass again?" Ally teased.

Dinah glared and shoved Ally sideways, "don't get too cocky, I let you win."

"Oh you let me win?" Ally raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I did. It's our first official date night, I had to let the lady win," Dinah shrugged, opening the passenger side door.

"Your ego is so bruised," Ally chuckled.

"No it isn't," Dinah protested quickly.

"Whatever you say," Ally sang as Dinah got into the car.

"Shut up," Dinah grumbled.

Ally smirked, "make me."

Dinah looked at Ally with a raised eyebrow, "you're playing a dangerous game there."

"Same game as before?" Ally quipped.

"Ally," Dinah warned, turning the car on.

"Yes Dinah?" Ally said, looking at Dinah to see her grip tighten on the steering wheel before they pulled out of the parking lot. Ally was winning.

Dinah took in a deep breath, "you are going to be the death of me."

"Or I could just help you," Ally noticed a certain strain in Dinah's pants.

"Help me? With what?" Dinah cursed her nervousness for the voice crack. Ally's hand dropped into Dinah's lap softly, rubbing along the length of Dinah's thigh and occasionally brushing past the now noticeable bulge Dinah was sporting. Dinah's grip tensed again, her knuckles turning white under the streetlight. When Ally's hand was at her hip, it moved instead to Dinah's belt buckle. "Okay okay, wait are you sure?" Dinah spoke quickly, her nerves spiking.

Ally laughed as she undid the belt buckle, "you're so cute. Yes I'm sure."

"Don't call me cute," Dinah mumbled, not being able to help the small blush spreading across her face.

"But you are," Ally sang, purposefully unzipping Dinah's pants in a slow matter to punctuate the sound. Dinah came to a stop at a red light, looking at Ally's hand before looking at Ally.

"You're going to make me crash the car," Dinah said, Ally's hand playing with the waistband of her compression shorts.

"Then focus on the road," Ally whispered, nodding toward the street when the light turned green. Dinah growled softly when Ally leaned over to press kisses on her jaw, her hand dipping below the waistband. Dinah could feel Ally's cold fingers wrap around the base of her length, sending a shudder down her spine.

"Ally," Dinah breathed out.

"Mhm?" Ally hummed against her skin, squeezing the shaft in her hand. Dinah jumped in her grasp, Ally giggling when she felt Dinah twitch. Her hand moved upward over the entirety of Dinah, nails tracing any veins found. Dinah shivered, moaning softly when Ally ran her finger over the tip. "You're so hard and big in my hand," Ally murmured into Dinah's ear, stroking downward.

Dinah came to another stop at a red light and turned her head to bring Ally into a burning kiss. The car behind them honked after a minute, Dinah pulled away to see the green light and pushed on the gas. Ally ran her finger along the tip again as precum dribbled out, allowing Ally to spread it across Dinah's length. Eventually, Ally was stroking Dinah in steady, even strokes as the blonde barely focused on the road, almost swerving into the other lane.

"Fuck," Dinah hissed, Ally squeezing more precum out of the tip. Then Ally began to twist her hand, Dinah's toes curling as she hit her head against the headrest behind her. Ally chuckled.

When Dinah came to a stop at yet another red light, Ally instructed Dinah to lift her hips. Dinah did so and her pants and compressions were pulled down just enough to release Dinah's erection. She let out a sigh of relief, not missing the strain of the pants. The free air allowed Ally's hand to move more freely as she occasionally ran a finger along the tip.

Then, Ally was leaning down and Dinah's eyes widened, a loud moan spilling from her lips when Ally kissed the head.

"Oh god," Dinah groaned as Ally's lips wrapped around the head.

It wasn't long before Ally's cheeks were hollowing to accommodate Dinah's length and Dinah was surprised Ally could fit half of her into her mouth. Then the tip rubbed against the back of Ally's throat and Dinah had to hold back on her orgasm, not wanting the moment to be over so quickly. Quickly figuring out Ally didn't have a gag reflex, Dinah pushed her hips up a little, sliding further into Ally's throat. Dinah moaned at the warmth engulfing almost her whole shaft, Ally's tongue working thoroughly on the underside.

Happy to finally arrive at their destination, Dinah immediately put the car in park and pulled Ally up by the hair, connecting their lips in a bruising kiss. Ally moaned, allowing Dinah to her dominance. Dinah pulled away before pushing her pants and compression shorts off, then moving into the backseat. Ally climbed over the middle console and followed, pushing Dinah to lean back into the door before leaning back down to kiss the tip, making Dinah moan.

Instead of taking her time, Ally swallowed and pushed her way toward Dinah's abdomen, making Dinah's hips buck into her mouth.

"A-Ally, shit," Dinah grunted, feeling the back of Ally's throat swallow around the head. Ally took Dinah all the way until her nose was nuzzled against Dinah's abdomen and she could feel the stretch in her throat, knowing it was going to hurt the next morning. Both girls moaned, Dinah's louder at the vibration around her dick.

Once again, Ally's cheeks hollowed as she pulled away, leaving just the head in her mouth before taking Dinah again. She found a steady rhythm, bobbing her head as Dinah reached to gather her hair out of her face and pulled it into a ponytail. Dinah then gripped onto the ponytail, guiding Ally up and down.

"Gah- Ally!" Dinah exclaimed, feeling Ally's throat contract. Ally slurped in response, feeling spit drip off of her lip.

Dinah wasn't going to last much longer, feeling the pull in her abdomen. By now, Ally held her mouth open and kept her cheeks hollowed, Dinah pulling her up and down by her hair. Ally let Dinah fuck herself into her mouth, moaning occasionally. Then, Ally got the great idea to begin humming and that's when Dinah's balls tightened.

"Al- I'm gun- fuck!" Dinah howled, shooting her load into Ally's awaiting mouth. Ally continued to stroke Dinah slowly, keeping just the head in her mouth as her hand moved up and down the slick shaft. Dinah panted, looking at Ally as she finally began to calm down. Ally pulled away and Dinah could see Ally physically swallow her cum, making her whimper. Ally pushed forward and connected their lips for a kiss. Dinah held Ally's face in her hands, both girls smiling into the kiss.

"W-why? What di- huh?" Dinah breathed out, pulling away slightly.

"I wanted to," Ally shook her head, "you didn't force me to do anything. I wanted to please you."

"Well, what if I wanted to please you?" Dinah smirked slightly.

"I wouldn't exactly be opposed," Ally mumbled, biting her lip.

"See, this isn't exactly what I had planned for this last destination. We were supposed to be stargazing in the grass," Dinah sighed.

Ally laughed, "isn't this better?"

Dinah grinned, "fuck yeah."

a/n: TO CELEBRATE FINISHING COLLEGE APPPSSSSSSSSSSS

granted only for those that are due tomorrow but STILLLLLL

i also have already received admissions to a college so that's cool... esp since it's the one i'm talking to for volleyball

anyway, that was a small life update, hope you enjoyed, please party hard 😌😌😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 17.5K 45
4.1K 173 18
477K 6.9K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
125K 5.1K 25
"Wait a minute babe, let's think about this. I'm not letting you get hurt throughout this mess." The green eyed girl shook her head. "I'm a big girl...