ᵀʰᵉ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒ & ʰⁱˢ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒˡᵒᵍⁱˢᵗ...

By cigzaftsex

❝ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵖᵃᵍᵉ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ˢᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉˢ❞ ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━... More

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏ & ʜɪs ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴛ
(1) 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙘
(2) 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
(3) 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚
(4) 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩
(5) 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙚
(6) 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙚?
7 - Regret?
8 -
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

13

2.2K 63 0
By cigzaftsex

﹂︎CHAPTER 13 ﹁︎

ღ︎

As I walked away from Barbara, I made my way to go and sit next to Jerome. He looked oddly enough deep in thought.

"Hey" I mumbled, wanting to talk to him about last night.

He smiled slightly, letting out a sigh. "Hi"

"I was gonna ask to talk, but it doesn't seem like you're in a talking mood" I stated, sensing that something was clearly wrong.

"It's nothing, go ahead, talk. " He said, turning to face me.

"It's about last night.." I dragged out.

"Hmm" He mumbled.

"The kiss, I mean" I confirmed.

"Novey, if you want another, just say that" He chuckled, leaning closer.

"That's not what I mean" I rolled my eyes. "Look, i'm going to be straight up, I feel a certain connection with you, I don't know why, but I do"

"I knew you'd fall for me eventually" He chuckled, but stopped as I glared at him.

"Right, serious. I'll be serious" He coughed, before speaking up, "You know, i've felt something too. Odd enough for me, considering I don't have feelings or so I thought. Besides the point though" He explained, with a grin.

"So, what does that mean for us?" I asked.

"That'll you'll be my queen" He half joked.

"I wouldn't go that far, but i'd like to give whatever we have a shot" I requested.

"Funny enough, I was thinking the exact same thing" Jerome nodded.

"Of course" I laughed. "That much was obvious"

There was a comforting silence, as we stared into each other's eyes. Jerome took that as an invitation, glancing down to my lips.

He connected them with mine, my hands wrapping about his neck, pulling him closer. My fingers slipping through the ends of his hair, slightly tugging on them once in a while.

The feeling was something that i'd never felt before in my entire life. My body relaxed into his touch, leaving me shocked, knowing I had never been this comfortable with another person in years. It was as if a door opened, relieving me of all my worries.

We both pulled away breathlessly, our foreheads touching, leaning against each other for comfort. "About earlier.." Jerome spoke up.

"Way to ruin the mood" I mumbled, pulling back.

"I know, but we have all the time in the world for that" He smirked, pausing. "Anyway, Theo and I had a nice long chat earlier"

"About what?" I asked hesitantly.

"You and me"

"That doesn't sound good" I implied.

"It's not" Jerome stated. "He wants me to go out and set fire to a bus full of cheerleaders"

"Right, but that's something you'd enjoy?" I presumed.

"Exactly it is! but that's not the bad news!" He exclaimed.

"Then just tell me already" I groaned, rubbing my temples.

"He wants you gone, Novey" Jerome described.

"I don't see how that's a bad thing, I mean I was planning on going home soon anyway" I informed.

"I know, but he said it isn't safe for me to come with you"

"Oh" I mumbled, pondering over my thoughts, automatically assuming it was because Theo probably assumed i'm still in contact with Arkham and the GCPD.

"It's because I worked at the asylum, is it not?" I asked, scoffing.

"That's what he told me" Jerome said, shrugging.

"Is he serious? you know I haven't been to work in forever. In fact if I did show my face they would probably fire me on the spot" I laughed. "I practically disappeared, not to mention at a suspicious time" I added.

"I know, but this isn't my choice" He said, moving his eyes from my face back to the wall.

"Right, well I best be off" I sighed, standing up.

Jerome stood up, grabbing my arm. "It's because you associate yourself with Jim gordon and the rest of the GCPD" Jerome notified.

"I worked that part out, and you know damn well that was apart of my job" I expressed.

"I know, Novey. I told him that, I really did. But he doesn't listen to me, he just uses me as his pawn in his game" Jerome stated. 

"How narcissistic can that guy be?" I chuckled dryly, gritting my teeth.

"Calm down, Novey" Jerome said, cupping my cheek.

"I'm calm, if you think this is me mad, then you haven't seen anything" I protested, swatting his hand away. Jerome rolled his eyes at my response.

"When are you leaving for that youth thing?" I asked interested, remembering how last night Jerome mentioned something about a 'youth' project.

"Why?" He questioned, smirking.

"Because I want to come with you" I demanded.

"I would love for you to come, but you need to take it up with Th-"

"Absolutely not!" I interrupted. "I don't need anyone's permission, and i'm gonna prove to Theo that he's got me all wrong" I shrugged.
"Now, i'm going to change" I concluded, making my way towards Jerome's room.

Jerome nodded, following shortly behind.

A while later, Jerome, Greenwood, Aaron and Dobkins stole an oil truck and waited for the signal for us to make our way towards the youth.

Dobkins was stood outside the truck lighting a cigarette while Greenwood had his feet upon the dashboard and Aaron sat in the drivers seat looking as emotionless as ever.

Jerome and I, sat in the middle of the two. Looking for something to do to entertain ourselves.

Jerome put his hands around his eyes, gesturing them out to be 'binoculars' and that he was looking out for something.

"I spy with my little eye, something that is..." Jerome started, until his eyes spotted the side mirror of the truck, in which a yellow bus was reflected off, making it's way in our direction.

He removed his hands from his face and muttered. "Yellow"

We could hear the squealing and chanting of the young girls and boys on the bus as they passed us.

"Damn, those kids have some lungs" I said, clear annoyance in my voice.

"Don't worry babe, they'll be dead soon" Jerome smiled, enthusiasm filling his face as he kissed the side of my cheek.

I laughed at his enthusiasm, trying to cover up the fact I was getting cold feet. I mean what the hell am I doing. But, to hell with it, am I right?

"Yay, Gotham!" Greenwood roared, as Dobkins hopped back into the truck.

We started making our way subtlety following the bright yellow bus. But as we made our way down the road, my mind was getting clouded with uneasy thoughts again.

I mean, is this really what I want? the only reason I wanted to come was because I wanted to prove myself to Theo. I suppose I was being naive at the time.

But I knew deep down after this stunt, I would officially become an accomplice or even worse a criminal.

But then it hit me, I have nothing left to lose, I doubt I have my job, no parents or siblings for that matter. And not even a friend, besides Barbara.

The only thing I really have now, is Jerome. So, what's the worse that could happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.3K 59
(Y/n) Gordon is the daughter of a good man in Gotham City. What happens when she falls into links with a maniac by the name of Jerome Valeska? When J...
73.8K 1.1K 25
Jerome Valeska may be a lunatic and a criminal but he knows how to show love,but only to his lover Y/N. What will happen when Y/N is reunited with a...
13.5K 354 38
Harleen Quinzel was a medical intern working at Arkham Asylum before her life changed forever when she became the psychiatrist for the Joker. Before...
280K 7.8K 52
"What's the matter gorgeous? Cat got your tongue?" So, after the breakout, Jerome found a mysterious blond girl on the street and decided he wanted t...