๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ค๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐โ€ แด›.แดษชแด‹แด€แดกแด€

Por oiksmilkbread

"๐ผ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’“..." **undergoing reconstruction!!!** L/N Y/N, a 17 year old... Mรกs

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง;
๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIKAWA!!!
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ž๐ง;
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
little notice!!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ-๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;
little notice!!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
New Book?!?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ;
Im Sorry!<3
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;

4.8K 123 265
Por oiksmilkbread

❀𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎❀

"Okay, our volleyball team is falling behind on budgets, so we've decided to run a fundraiser that YOU have to run. It'll also help but as a team exercise. Now any idea?" Coach said.

"Well uh...a contest!" Kindaichi exclaim.

"Nah, we need something for us to do together," I said putting his idea down. At this moment I hear both Matsu, Maki, Watari and yahaba gasp at the same time.

"MAID CAFE!" they all jump up. I. look at them in disgust.

maid cafe? IM THE ONLY GIRL!

"No, I'm the only girl! And i'm NOT going to be the only maid there," I say standing up.

"We can ask Cho! And maybe some girls from the volleyball team," Yahaba chimes in.

"Haha...about that," I rub my neck awkwardly, "Let's just say I'm not in good terms with any of them."

"I can ask my sister to maybe pitch in, shes always at home anyways," Oikawa responds.

"Me too!" a few more people say.

"I'll ask my mom and aunt too, I guess..." I say

this is going to be greaaatttt

❀𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛//𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖❀

i look...really good, wow

I spin around while looking in the mirror at the outfit I had on.

here some options for you to visualize :D

"To be honest, I thought it'd be worse," I say looking over at Cho. She was wearing a pink one with a pink bow in her hair.

"Yeah, not gonna lie I thought this was crazy," she said pulling her skirt down a little.

"You looks so cute!" I go to hug her and squeeze her.

she's like a teddy bear!

"Ahh Y/N! Can't breath!" she squeaks.

"Ahh okay! So babe where are the costumes?" Mai walks in with mom.

I let cho go and walk up to them. They had to sign in as volunteers since they didn't go to the school.

" Here, me and Cho will be in the cafeteria!" I take Chos hand and leave the locker room.

We walk into the cafeteria we had kept open for this event. ( sorry i could not find a single picture that would fit😭)

"Okay, let's get to work!" I say grabbing some table cloths.

Me and Cho began to set up tables and decorate them to our liking.

"Wow, where are the boys?!" My mon exclaims walking in.

"Oh mom! Wow you look really good...wha-" I say shocked

wow i've never seen her in a dress like that...it's kind of funny

"Ha. Ha, anyways where are they?" she laughs in monotone.

"Oh yeah, they went to buy the food and drinks," I say while putting flowers in a pot.

"Oh okay, well-" my mom is interrupted when the boys burst in with a bunch of bags.

"I think we went a little over board," Iwa says dropping the bags.

"You think?" Cho says sarcastically.

"AHH LETS GET STARTED!" Oikawa exclaims while walking in. He stops as soon as he walk in and lays his eyes on me.

why is he starting at me like that? oh god do i look dumb?

His face starts to glow red and he turns away really fast.

"OKaY Im GONNA CHANGE!" he runs out.

Iwa, Cho, Mai and my mom look over at me with a plain face, "What?" I ask.

Scattered "nevermind"s and "huh"s are shared among them.

"Weird... Okay, let's take this to the kitchen and get started, Iwa I assume the other boys are getting changed?" I ask taking some of the bags in the floor.

"Yeah, I have a feeling this will go well. You know Oikawa has some die hard fans that would die to see him in a suit." Iwa chuckles.

"He's right, that boy is a looker," Mai adds on.

"Ah yes, he's always been like that since he was a child." my mom sighs.

"Oh yeah mom...how come you never told me about him?" I look over to her and she her face displays the sentence 'are you dumb?'

"Well sweetie...he looks EXACTLY THE SAME! I would have expected you to notice!" she exclaims.

"Well MA it had been 13 YEARS since I had seen him. I was 3! my brain has a hard time remembering what I ate for dinner last night!" I retaliate. While this was happening I notice Iwa kiss Cho on the cheek and leave.

he must be going to get changed...

"Okay, Okay enough now. We have a maid cafe to cook for!" Mai exclaims.

"HI SORRY IM LATE! The dress was really hard to put on..." Someone exclaims.

I peep my head out the kitchen and see—

"AHHH ASUKA- CHAN!" (aah okay so i couldn't figure out what oikawas sisters name was so i just made one up to make this easier😅) my mom exclaims while going in to hug her.

"HII M/N! ITS BEEN FOREVER!" Asuka exclaims hugging her back. "MAI-SAN!"

"ASUKA-SAN!" Mai also goes in to hug her.

"I hate you guys," I groan.

"Y/N...do you know how many times I've had to restrict from hugging you!" Asuka jogs over to me and squeezes me.

"Eh?" I squeak.

"I was like your third mom growing up!" she pouts at the fact I don't remember her.

"Ohhhh...yeah, it doesn't ring a bell," I cheekishly say.

"It's fine...Tooru was always taking me from you, and apparently still is." she groans.

"Hehe...uh let's get started shall we?" I ask.

"Oh yes! Let's go!"

Mai, my mom and asuka walk into the kitchen and prepare food while me and Cho continue to get the tables ready. During this, other girls from the boys families had come over to help out.

❀𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

EHHHHHAHAHAHA SHE LOOKED SO CUTE! even then i couldn't stop the lewd thoughts from entering my head! oh what i'd be like to-

"Oikawa, here," Iwa interrupts my thoughts.

"Oh thanks," I take a tie from him and put it on. I pat myself down and gave a smile to the mirror.

"May I take your order...master," I practice.

"You sound stupid," Iwa retorts.

"Well I have to get in character!" I exclaim patting my suit down.

"Guys, I'm not going to lie, I look sexy as fuck," Matsu says while obnoxiously biting his bottom lip and smoldering.

"Mastu...Leave. Go." I groan sarcastically.

"Pressed," he sarcastically flips his 'hair'

"Come on, the girls did everything!" Iwa slaps the back of my head while walking past me.

"Ow! Okay, okay let's go."

We walk out and to the cafeteria and women where jogging all around touching up the decorations and food placements...it was so...frilly?

❀𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

"Ahh finally, can you help the girls in the kitchen! You and you help me out with the chairs, four chairs on the tables with the white table cloths and two with the ones with the pink cloths," I say handing Watari and Kunimi folded chairs.

"Where is Oikawa! he's the eye candy for this event!" Mai exclaims.

"Mai I'm not gonna lie, that sounds really lewd," I chuckle.

"Ugh you know what I mean!" she whines.

"HERE!" Oikawa bursts in once again.

I look over and see Iwa, Oikawa, Maki and Matsu in their outfits and to say the least, they look very handsome.

"May we take your order, mistress?" Oikawa bows.

"Wow you look...really good," I say feeling my heart beat speed up.

"Hehe, thank you C/N/N," Oikawa winks at me.

"Stupidkawa," I smack him with my glove.

"OW! Why'd that sting so much!" Oikawa whines while rubbing the spot I slapped.

He clears his throat announces, "Okay me and Y/N are gonna go outside to attract costumers!" he grabs my hand and drags me out the cafeteria.

"Eh?" I finally register what is happening half way out the cafeteria. "WHAT! I look so dumb!" I whine.

"I think you look cute!" Oikawa stops and cups my cheek (FACE CHEEK YOU WEIRDOS!)

"I think you look beautiful despite what you're wearing, whether it's this or nothing at all" he says in a calming yet seductive tone.

This act set my daddy issues off and I—

*SLAP*

"Stupidkawa! What are you talking about," my heart feels like it is about to beat out of my chest, my face feels hot and my stomach had butterflies BOUNCING AROUND IN IT.

"ow! okay, okay! I'm sorry! I went over the boundaries," he apologizes.

I look up at his dorky face and despite me slapping him he looked at me like I was the only girl in the world.

"Just remember, you're the only one who makes me say this type of stuff," he walks ahead of me a little and turns to me.

"Come on I'm not going out there alone," he chuckles while sticking his hand out.

I take his hand and walk out to see a FUCK TON OF FAN GIRLS.

"OH MY GOD OIKAWA IS IN A SUIT!" one girl screams.

"Oh no." I stammer.

"Run?" Oikawa asks.

"Yes." I grab his hand a run towards the door.

"AHHHHH" the girls scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" both Oikawa and I scream.

We're running through the halls to the cafeteria and Oikawa trips.

"LEAVE ME! SAVE YOURSELF!" Oikawa cries.

"Oikawa...just get up," I sigh rubbing my temple.

"Hehe sorry, caught in the moment," he swiftly gets up and we continue to the cafeteria.

"GUYS! GIRL MOB! GET READ-" I'm pushed out the way by the girl mob I had cautioned them about.

"WATCH IT!" I get up patting my dress down.

"Ooppies, sorry!" someone yells.

I get up and pat my dress, I walk into the kitchen and grab some menus. While walking out I see kunimi freaking out.

"Junimi...are you okay?" I walk over to him while placing my hand on his back.

"So many girl..." he whispers.

"You'll be find babe, you look very handsome," I peck his cheek and leave.

he should be fine after that.

I walk out and see almost all the tables we set up full.

"AH Y/N! MENUS!" Cho exclaims.

I throw her some and go off to take orders.

"Hello masters, May I take your orders?" I bow while handing them their menus.

"Why yes!"

that voice sound vaguely familiar...

I look up and see Tanaka and Noya with glimmering eyes.

"Ahhh of course...what would you like masters?" I sigh while giving them a sweet smile.

"Ehehe okay, I'd like the Schoolmate's Cake and a caramel frap!" Noya exclaims while scanning the menu.

"I'd like the same please!" Tanaka adds on.

"Okay, I'll be back with your orders," I bow and take the menus.

I walk into the kitchen and grab the items they asked for. While walking past the chocolate cakes I see the most beautiful thing.

STRAWBERRY CAKE! oh god i wish i wasn't working.

"Ah Y/N can you past me one of the strawberry cakes!" Watari asks bursting into the kitchen. I hand him the cake and take my orders out. While walking out I notice there's even more girls than we started with! and a couple of guys from other schools.

holy sh-

"Y/N!" I hear from the left.

I look over and see Cho getting ganged up on by the girls on the volleyball team.

"Hello Mistresses! What are you doing?!" I say as pull Cho into my arms.

"Aha sorry! I didn't know she was with you! We'll leave!" one of the girls squeaks while dragging the others away.

"Are you okay?" I ask Cho.

"Yeah...they kept asking if I was only dating Iwa to get close to Oikawa. No matter how many times I said i wasn't, they didn't stop! This literally has been happening for months!" Cho cries.

"It's okay, I'm sorry you had to go through that," I hug cho. She was relatively small and with those girls on her she was like an ant.

❀𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀

"Ahh! Hello my masters and mistresses!" I say into the microphone.

scattered "hi"s and "hello"s are shared among the crowd.

"I'm sorry to cut the evening short but...we've run out of stock! Thank you for coming and do come the next time we run an event! Now a few words from our volleyball captain " I bow and hand the microphone Oikawa.

"Hello everyone!" Oikawa says in english.

this causes the crowd to go insane with 'I LOVE YOU OIKAWA!' and 'OMG HES SO HOT!'

"Hehe alright calm down, thank you for coming but we have to close now, I'll see you guys in school next week. GOODNIGHT!" oikawa drops the mic and does a peace sign.

i know he did not-

"OIKAWAAAAA!" Iwa shouts.

"AHHHH!" Oikawa screams while running away.

I pick up the mic and continue, "hehe uhm...have a good night guys." I unplug the mic and the boys begin to clean while people leave.

ahhh what a day...man i should have stolen a piece of cake.

I walk into the kitchen to clean and I see oikawa sitting in the floor with what looks like steam coming out his head.

"Oikawa?" I ask shocked.

"Ehhhhh it hurts," he says rubbing his forehead.

"Did Iwa headbutt you?" I ask crouching down to his level.

"No I ran into a pole and Iwa laughed at me," Oikawa whines.

"Of course," I chuckle. I get up and walk over to the freezer to get him an ice pack.

I come back with the ice pack and Oikawa is in the little office the lunch ladies hang out in during breaks.

"Oikawa? What are you doing?" I hand him the ice pack and see him starting at something on the desk.

"Oh," he swiftly turns around, " I saw you starting at it earlier so I took a piece," he pulls out a little tupperware with a piece of strawberry cake in it.

"Oh! Wow thanks 'kawa!" I take the tupperware and open it. I find a plate and place it in the middle.

"Want some?" I offer hoping he says no.

"Uh sure,"

dang it!

I take some using a fork and bring it to his mouth. He takes the cake and groans in delight.

"Oh my lord...that's amazing!" Oikawa says muffled.

"Lemme try," I take some and groan in delight.

he was right, perfect amount of strawberry, cream and ugh it was mouth watering.

"God have mercy!" I groan.

"HEY! Oh...thank god! We need help let's go!" Maki exclaims while bursting through the door.

"Maki you're stupid," I laugh.

"Not my fault you guys make lewd noises," he rolls his eyes.

"Well...we could be," Oikawa smirks while nudging my side.

"Don't try it 'kawa," I stomp on his foot and walk out to help the others.

"Yup.." Oikawa falls and curls into a ball.

ahhh oikawa tooru, you make it so hard to hate you...but then again it is you.

hey guys! this was a little idea i got from a friend i would @ her but she's not really comfortable with it😅 i hope you enjoyed this and remember to stay hydrated! i love you guys💖 see you in the next chapter:D

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.3K 81 14
This story takes place a year after the war on both Earth and Cybertron is over and a year after Optimus Prime sacrificed himself for the future of C...
6.2K 390 12
Being a sister of a bully is not easy . And your love life is impossible if you have a overprotective brother like Park Jimin. Come and join Chaeyoun...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC