Ahl-e-Dil

By sundas1705

6 people, 6 lives, 6 hearts, and 3 couples, fighting for love and enduring pain to get it. Alpha males claimi... More

Characters Introduction
Prologue
COVERS ❤️
Main Characters Aesthetics❤️
The beginning - (آغازِ سفر)
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19 (part - 1)
Chapter # 19 (part - 2)
Chapter # 20 (part-1)
Chapter # 20 (part-2)
Ahl-e-dil (new start & new journey)
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25

Chapter # 2

4.6K 227 214
By sundas1705

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Surpriseeeeeeeee 😁❤️

I hope you guys like this SURPRISEEEEEEEEE...

Today is my special day so I thought why not include you guys...

That's why I updated all three stories scheduled for this week earlier...

Enjoy the update 😜

....................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️.....................

"اپنا زمانہ آپ بناتے ہیں اہلِ دل۔۔۔!!!
ہم وہ نہیں کی جن کو زمانہ بنا گیا۔۔۔"

(Apna zamana aap banate hain Ahl-e-Dil

Hum wo nahi ki jin ko zamana bana gaya)

......................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.........................

The hustle and bustle of Hayat villa are still alive, everyone was running around the house to do their assigned work before the arrival of their eldest prince but one person happiness knows no bound.

"Oye Hoye!!! Today I will worship this piece of art without rukhsar bibi hovering over my shoulder... thank Allah she is busy with work... that woman really tested my patience... she won't let me love you... how can I stop myself when you look so beautiful... she is just jealous because I love you more...,"

He takes the picture out of the box while caressing it with his fragile fingers as he keeps looking at the picture with tender and longing eyes. His longing and love are quite evident in his eyes.

"Haye!!! Meri Mohabbat... my salvation... my only cure... I love you... Kabhi Kabhi mere dil main khayal ata hai... ke jaise tumko banaya gya hai mere liye!!!"

He was kissing the photo with tears in his eyes, his heart feeling sad but suddenly he felt an urge of hope and happiness as he looked at the photo.

"Don't worry today not even that Hitler biwi of mine can stop me from meeting with you my love... we will meet today because my eldest grandson is coming back... mera Azlaan aa raha hai,"

"What is happening here?"

He got startled and quickly hide the picture of his beloved behind his back as he looked toward the door with alarm but soon frowned at the intruder.

"Rumi!!! Dara diya apne budhe dadda jaan ko bacha... I thought its Roshane... that girl is rukhsar bibi's spy... she reports everything back to that Hitler biwi and then she lectured me,"

Rumaisa Hayat khan chuckled at her grandfather's words who looked like a kid caught with his hand in the cookies jar.

She moved inside the room with her hands behind her back, and smile beamingly at her dadda jaan.

"Well I am not roshi and your secret is always safe with me... so tell me dadda jaan what were you doing?"

Jhanzeb Hayat khan thought for a moment but then he retreats his hand from his back and shows his beloved granddaughter what he was hiding behind his back.

Rumi couldn't stop her cute giggles as she looked at the picture of Gulab Jamun and chocolates in his hand.

Jhanzeb Sahab was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and since then his beloved wife as he loved to call her Hitler biwi announced that he was officially banned from eating anything sweet from now on.

But Jhanzeb Sahab had his beloved Rumi who will always sneaked random sweets for him but in a limited amount, no doubt that Jhanzeb Sahab loved his youngest granddaughter the most.

Rumi was his heart and he was blessed to have this angel as his supporter, unlike her twin who was her grandmother's spy.

"Aww!! You are so cute dadda jaan...,"

"Kya cute putar!!! It's been two weeks since I eat something tasteful... I am tried eating that bland and tasteless oatmeal ... but today I won't stop... I will not listen to that Hitler daddi of yours and I will eat all sweets my granddaughters had made,"

Rumi chuckled as she moved toward him and sat on the small stool beside his feet and look at her dadda jaan with so much love that jhanzeb Sahab caressed her head.

"Don't be sad dadda jaan... daddi amma just love and care for you so much... but you don't worry... I made a special sweet dish for tonight and lucky for you... Your favorite granddaughter came today bearing a souvenir,"

She forwarded her hand from her back that had two chocolate bars in them of his favorite company and he smiled with a content smile.

Her bright grey eyes shined as she saw his happy expressions and giggles along with her grandfather.

"Haye!!! Khush kardiya meri jaan... that's why I love you... you and amal made my day... you both are my sweethearts unlike that bitter Hitler daddi of yours,"

Rumi was chuckling as she heard her grandfather's words, even if the eldest Hayat couple fight and argue a lot but their sweet fights always had care and love for each other and Rumi admire them for this.

Her grandfather looked at her closely and frowned for a moment her eyes were slightly puffy.

Even if she was smiling but her beloved grandfather knew that she had cried a few moments ago.

"You know my secret... now you tell me yours,"

Rumi frowned at first but then smiled sheepishly as she looked down but her grandfather already know what happened.

"kya kiya ab un do khooto ne?"

Rumi looked at him with a cute pout as she placed her head on his lap and he smiled at his delicate child who had the heart of gold with an innocent and naïve personality but inside she was a lioness who just need the necessary spark.

"Nothing new... just their daily routine prank... but this time with fake lizard...,"

Rumi shivered in fear as she remembers that moment while Jhanzeb Sahab shook his head as he planned to twist ears of his two mischievous grandchildren for scaring his innocent Rumi knowing very well that she was horrified of such things.

"Don't you worry... I will twist their ears and beat that Kabir with my stick... khoota hogya hai aqal nahi ayi...,"

Rumi giggles at the words as she looked at him with a beaming smile making his heart melt at the spot.

His precious children are his life and he cherished all these moments close to his heart.

"Zubi api already scolded them with a warning to tell bade papa and baba... they are just pranking... don't be so tough on them...,"

"ok, my beloved..."

He smiled at his kindhearted girl and nodded with a smile, everyone in the Hayat villa loved the twins because they are the youngest but the love and protectiveness they felt for Rumi were beyond the world.

She was always the purest and innocent of the clan but she also had the Hayat fire in her soul somewhere deep inside that need someone special to activate it.

Someone who will awaken that fire in her soul with equal passion and compassion.

Jhanzeb Sahab was going to say something but they both heard the hollering of the hurricane of Hayat villa and he looked wide-eyed at Rumi with alarm.

"Oh, mar gaye!! Phary gaye!! Rumi putar chupa de sab kuch es se pehle wo ruhksar bibi ki chamchi aye!!! hurry up!!!"

Rumi quickly stand up and went into action as she placed the photos and chocolate bars in the wooden box Jhanzeb Sahab had for his secret treasure and placed it into the secret hiding spot only the grandfather and granddaughter know about.

They were successful in hiding the wooden box in time and sitting like they were just talking when Roshane Hayat khan aka the hurricane barge in the home, breathing heavily with an excited smile on her face.

"Dadda jaan!!!"

"What happened roshi? Did your grandmother removed that absurd ban of her for tonight?"

Roshane shook her head as she tried to catch her breath while her grandfather just rolled his eyes and turned toward Rumi to continue their act.

"Then I am not interested... that Hitler daddi of yours really tests me sometimes mera puta aa raha hai... she should show some mercy...,"

Jhanzeb Sahab was going to ramble on and on but the bomb Roshane dropped stop his movement as he turned to look at her at lightning speed.

"Dadda jaan... apka pota aa gya hai,"

"What?"

Roshane chuckled at the shocked but dominant expression of happiness evident on her grandfather's face as she repeats her word but this time more briefly.

"Azlaan bhai is home... wo log aa gaye hai,"

With that jhanzeb Sahab almost ran out of the room with newfound energy leaving the twins behind who first looked at the departing figure but then laughed at his excitement.

"Come twiny... let's greet and welcome our elder cousin brother...,"

Rumi rolled her eyes at her overdramatic twin but with smiles on their faces they left the room to see the impending arrival of elder Hayat heir.

                   *******************************

The males of Hayat villa soon arrived with Azlaan Hayat Khan, they took two cars, one drove by yawar that had Azlaan luggage while the other was driven by shahwar hayat khan accompanied by his two elder brothers and his beloved nephew Azlaan.

Shahwar Hayat Khan messaged his daughter Roshane about their arrival and Roshane being the loudspeaker alerted everyone.

All members of the family are waiting at the entrance gate of Hayat villa to welcome Azlaan.

The moment Roshane told everyone about their arrival, they all ran toward the main door to welcome him.

Dadda ji reached the last because Roshane told him last and since then he was arguing with his beghum about who will hug Azlaan first.

The three brothers followed by yawar left the car but everyone was eagerly looking at the cars for Azlaan and then he opened the door making everyone breathe hitched with excitement and emotions.

He came out of the car wearing a white shirt and black faded jeans, his defined muscles can be seen easily and those popping veins in his arms are something girls drooled on making everyone know that after business work gym is his favourite frequent place to be.

He was 6'3" heightened, well builds and had an aura of dominance around him.
His blazing hazel brown eyes are enough to scare anyone but he had a soft heart for his loved ones.

His sharp jaws were covered with a light beard and his hair was set with gel to ultimate perfection, in short, he is the epitome of perfection and too handsome to be true.

All males of the Hayat khan family have these beauty genes but his beauty and aura are unique.

"Wow!!!... Azlaan bhai is more handsome in person... I swear those pictures didn't do him any justice,"

Roshane was practically fan-girling over Azlaan looks and Kabir was breathing fire through his nose.

First of all, Azlaan met his grandparents who were seeing him after a long time.

Yes, they did video calls and all other things but meeting him live and seeing him in front of their eyes was another level of enthusiasm.

And just like always the eldest couple of Hayat villa started arguing about who should hug him first, this brought smile to everyone else faces.

"Hey...step aside rukhsar bibi what are you doing? Let me meet my grandson or are you planning to hog him to yourself all night,"

Jhanzeb Hayat Khan said irritated because his wife was taking all the time of the world to greet their grandson because she beat him and hugged their grandson first.

"What miyan Ji...let me greet him properly ... he came back to me after years, it's been so long since I felt him this close...and you are being mean... didn't understand my feeling,"

Rukhsar bibi replied equally irritated, she was crying and hugging Azlaan but this emotional reunion still didn't stop her to argue with dadda Ji aka her miyan Ji.

"Oho...daddi maa I am here... right in front of you and with you, I am not going anywhere now so stop fighting with dadda Ji,"

Azlaan consoled her as he patted her back and pecked her forehead. Rukhsar bibi pulled away sulking and let dadda Ji hug him.

"Come here mere sher... greet me properly with a hug,"

Jhanzeb Hayat khan called him, as he opened his arms for his beloved grandson who he missed dearly, those video calls are not enough for them.

Azlaan hugged him tightly as he finds peace just being with his loved ones. He pulled away, teasing his grandfather with humor in his eyes and voice.

"Mere jawaan dadda Ji... Look at you Ma sha Allah, you are more handsome now. Also, why did you fight with daddi maa when you know that you can't live without her?"

"Hahaha... what can I do my son? Indeed I cannot live without her taunts and arguments because these two things are keeping me active and young,"

He replied with equal humor in his voice but winked at Azlaan at the end, making everyone laugh while rukhsar bibi just blushed at her husband's shameless behavior.

Azlaan smiled with a beautiful and peaceful smile on his face.

Meeting his grandparents was awfully emotional and heart-touching; they had pride and adoration in their eyes for him because of what he became in these last years.

He went as a mere 22 years teenager but returned as a dominant and respected man of 30 years.

He approached his mother who had tears in her eyes and within few seconds, she enveloped him in her arms with all her might and cried more because she is feeling his warmth after 8 years and a mother can endure anything in this world but separation from her children is the biggest punishment for her.

"Mee...rraa....meraa bachaa....."

She cried more just being close to him is driving her crazy as she held him close to her.

Her heart still thought this is her hallucination and he will disappear if she left him.

"Ammi...Why are you crying so much? I am here with you now, if you don't stop then I will go back... please don't cry it's breaking my heart,"

He utters with difficulty because he was also getting emotional with being in his mother's arms.

"Shut up, don't say that ever again...now I won't let you go anywhere...mera bacha"

Ghazal beghum scolded him with teary eyes. He hugged her more tightly and after kissing her forehead he met with all his family members.

All were present there besides shahbano who was at work and rumaisa who was in the kitchen again.

He went to the TV lounge with ghazal beghum in his arms, while she side hugged him feeling peace with her son's presence.

He was feeling serenity after so many years that he can't express this in words but he was also silently crying with his mother.

He met everyone his cousins who show great respect to him. They never talk with him, just casual greeting nothing else but he talked with the elders on regular basis.

"Zubi... bacha start arranging the table... It already dinner time and Azlaan must be hungry..."

"Ok, mama,"

Fazila beghum told zubaria to place food on the dining table, while zubaria went to the kitchen with a warm smile as she feels happy for her family.

...........................................................................

In the kitchen, Zubaria and Rumaisa are again arranging utensils for dinner while Roshane is just leisurely sitting on the counter blabbering about how Azlaan is so handsome and well built.

"You should have seen those muscles Rumi ...they are so big and bulky, I mean I am a big fan of bhai now,"

She didn't know that Kabir is listening to all her blabbering and he was seething because she is giving too much attention to Azlaan than she ever gave him.

He just made faces at Roshane words and moved toward the dining room as he strangles roshi in his mind.

All the elders of the family move toward the dining table and ghazal beghum and fazila beghum told zubi and Rumi to set the food because their supervisor shahbano beghum is not there to help them.

"Zubi.....Rumi... set the table and the food... everyone is waiting, it's already dinner time,"

Both girls start moving quickly and within a few minutes, they were done.

Zubaria wiped her hands on the dishtowel and told Rumi that she is going to call everyone and to check everything for the last time and move toward the TV lounge, as she saw Rumi nodding her head.

"Rumi check everything for the last time... I am going to call everyone for dinner,"

"Everything is done, just this juice jug is left... I should go and place it before then join everyone for dinner,"

Rumi thought this and moved toward the dining table.

As she was going toward the dining room she again saw the plastic lizard with which Kabir and Roshane pranked her, but her being the most innocent member of the Hayat khan family think it's a real one this time and screamed, running to save herself but instead she dashed into a wall, a muscular one at that.

"Ouch... mama..."

She cried while caressing her forehead thanking her LORD to protect her but then she felt something around her, a strong aura, and like a light bulb is on in her mind, she opened her eyes and think that the arms of the wall are still around her that protects her to fall on the ground.

"Wait....wall didn't have arms...."

With that thought, she looked upward and in the eyes of the man.

The man that was holding her and a gasp left her mouth were not enough to get the man out of the trance.

..............................................

Thoughts about the chapter?

What do you guys think will happen?

Two couples meet well technically one and half because Azlaan and Rumaisa still didn't interact... But you got my point...

Till all couples are in the scenes... It was random cute family scenes and all...

But after Wajeeh Qaisar Affandi entry and all three couples making their debut... We will start the fun... Till then enjoy these cute chapters...

Any favourite scenes or dialogue ?

Do you guys like Dadda ji and his cute secret love???

I love that man...

Kabir is jelly people 😂😂😂 and it's just the start...

Roshane is Laato on her Azlaan Bhai 😂

Do you guys like Azlaan and his return?

Share your views and opinions as a return token...

Don't forget to vote and comment ☺️❤️

I will wait for your precious comments to make my special day more special...

Till the next time... Which will be Sunday for Fanaa Update or Monday for Ahl-e-dil Chapter 3...

Stay safe and happy 😘

Pray for Palestine families...

Allah Hafiz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
102K 3K 20
DIL ◆Love =fresh flowers. ◆Journey of flower petals- each one telling its own story. ◆We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice be...
1.9M 104K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
623K 25.5K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...