Zouis Spanking story(ON HIATU...

By infinitylouisxo

Zayn and Louis have been going out for nearly three years. But over the three years, Louis has realised that... More

Zouis Spanking story
Chapter one: Smoking a big no, no!
Chapter Two: Someone's Birthday, A big surprise and two Birthday Spankings?
Chapter Three: Sneaking out? I think not!
Chapter Four- Narry Spanking
Chapter Five-Zouis Smoking Weed
Chapter Six- Zouis Smoking Weed- Part Two
Chapter 8- Zayn in really big trouble?
Chapter Nine-Zayn in really big trouble? Part Two
Chapter 11- Moody Zayn= Punished Zayn

Chapter 10- Zayn in really big trouble?!? Part Three

5K 100 23
By infinitylouisxo

THIS COULD BE THE LAST PART OF THE PROMPT!

BUT.... 

SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT

DEDICATED TO @FireproofZiall

ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONES WHO GAVE ME THE IDEA FOR PART ONE ANYWAY!

SO IT SEEMS FAIR!:)

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

---

RECAP:

And soon couldnt come fast enough,

Because sat on the top step of the basement, hidden in the shadows was Louis..

*THIRD POV VIEW*

Louis sat there, mouth a gape, trying to take everything in..

Zayns been here all along?

His so called friends have been abusing him?

And

Lastly, He's been lied to this whole time?

Louis gasped quietly and stood up, 

He slowly walked down the steps, trying not to make a sound or get himself noticed..

Well not yet, anyway, he wanted to see if he could still trust Niall.

He stopped on the middle step, still hidden as Niall spoke to Zayn, who was slowly falling asleep.

"Shush, I'm so sorry, when were finished here, Im going to go and get Louis and tell him everything, I dont care if he hates me or not, Im so so sorry Zayn, I wish I didnt let Harry do this to you, I was just scared, please dont hate me," Louis heard Niall say, then he heard someone sniffle,

Zayn.

"Really?!?" Zayn nearly shouted, now wide awake, "Oh my god, please! I miss him so much!" Louis heard his boyfriend start to cry, "It's okay Ni! It wasnt your fault, nor Liams! Harry scares me too"

Louis heard enough, he made his way down the steps and stood at the bottom, watching how Niall, ran his hand through Zayns hair, almost like if he did it to much, Zayn would break into millions of smile peices.

Louis walked forward.

*Louis POV*

I walked forward, 

Zayn spotted me first and he smiled the biggest smile he could master, which wasnt much, he must be so exchausted and scared down here.

I hate Harry, Liam and Niall.

NO!

You dont hate Niall.. that much..

"LOUIS!" Zayn shouted, making Niall jump.

I smiled and made my way over, "Hey boo! Hey Niall"

Niall looked at me, "Did you hear that?"

I nodded, "I heard everything," Niall looked down, "But I forgive Niall"

He looked up, "But.. But I helped Harry!"

"I know" I nodded, "But you didnt hurt him physical, Did you?"

He francitally shook his head, "NO! I mean, no I would never, That was all Harry!"

I smiled, "Come here boo!" Zayn crawled off Niall's lap and slowly came over to mine, "I missed you!"

He sniffled, "I missed you too! I thought you hated me, then when I was locked down here, I thought Id never see you again, But then, when Liam and Harry left, Niall would come down and put cream on me, and tell me how you are and bring me food, and.. and-"

I stopped his rambling by placing my lips on his, we discounted after a few seconds and he placed his head in my neck, "Youre warm!"

I smiled and kissed his head, "Go to sleep boo!"

He nodded and cuddled closer, "Thanks Niall!" He whispered, before soft snores filled the quiet filled room.

I looked at Niall and he looked down again, "I'm so sorry! I didnt want any of this to happen, hence why I would help him and bring him food"

I placed my hand on his shoulder, shifting Zayn slightly, "It's fine, really Ni, but please dont lie to me next time"

He nodded, so quickly, he looked like a nodding dog, one of those you have in the cars..

"What you going to do know?" He asked,

"Well, Im going to take Zayn help, put him to bed, you can help if you like, then I'm going to handle those two upstairs, maybe you can stay with Zayn just incase he wakes up?"

"Okay!" He smiled, then frowned, "Whats going to happen to me?"

I thought, should anything happen to him?

I mean,

yes he did lie to me

Yes, he did help Harry.

BUT..

He did help Zayn.

He did feed him

He did tell Zayn about me

And

He did go agaisnt his boyfriends orders.

"Only ten on your boxers okay?" I said, "How about we do them now to get it over with?"

He signed, I placed Zayn down carefully on the floor, and pulled Niall over my lap, removing his trousers.

"Ready bud" I questioned.

"Yeah" He whispered.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

I stopped, and pulled the sniffling Niall up, he quickly hugged me and I picked up Zayn and we both made our way up the stairs and into the kitchen.

We could hear the other two laugh in the living room.

"HEY LOU! WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG?" Harry screamed.

CRAP!

I forgot I was only getting beers, then I heard movements.. then yeah you know the rest.

I completely ignored Harry and walked into the living room.

They looked up and their faces turned to shock and horror as they saw Zayn asleep in my arms.

I turned to Niall, "Take him up for me, Ill be up now!"

Niall nodded, and took Zayn into his arms, walking up the stairs.

Once I heard, my bedroom door shut, 

I turned to the two shocked figures infront off me,

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU PLAYING AT?!" I screamed.

"HE BEAT YOU UP!" Harry screamed back.

"SO WE GOT OUR REVENGE!" He said again.

"SO YOU LOCK HIM IN THE BASEMENT FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG, ABUSE HIM TILL HES TO SCARED TO DO ANYTHING AND NOT GIVE HIM COMFORT OR EDABLE MEALS?" I was slowly loosing my rag with these two,

Liam just looked down and fiddled with his fingers, keeping his mouth shut.

"JUST GET YOUR ARSES OVER THE SOFA NOW!" I snapped.

"This isnt fair!" Harry said, but queiter this time, 

"WHAT ISNT FAIR IS WHAT YOU DID TO ZAYN!" I yelled, then turned to Harry, "Did you know your boyfriend, your BOYFRIEND, is scared off you? No? Well he is, and you did you know that he would sneak down, and help my boyfriend by giving him food, comfort and lotion? No? Well he did! SO DONT YOU TURN AROUND AND SAY THIS ISNT FAIR! NOW DO AS I SAY!"

I just realised Liam didnt really do anything, and Im taking my anger out on him..

"Li!" I said, he turned to me shaking, "Go join Niall upstairs, Im sorry for shouting at you! Ill give you the same punishment as Niall later"

He quickly ran off

I spent five minutes cooling off, even though I was pissed at him, big time,I would never  spank him out of anger.

I walked over and removed my belt, "You will get 50 with this, then 20 with my hand, you will then go stand in the corner, for and hour with icy hot, then you wont speak to any off us until were ready, I dont care, if you spend your time in your room,"

He nodded, "Im sorry" He whispered, before tears slipped down his face.

"Im started now"

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

Harry screamed into the pillow, I wasnt going easy..

I removed his jeans and boxers, as he layed limp over the sofa.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

I finished the last 20, then pulled him over my lap.

He was sobbing so hard, and it wasnt even finished yet.

"20 left"

I stated, before lifting my hand up.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

I finished and kept him over my lap and I applied the hot rub.

He wailed into the soakened cushion as it started to take affect.

I pulled him up and quickly gave him a hug..

I feel quite bad..

No!

He deserves this.

He waddled to the corner and placed his head on the wall.

I left him there as I went to check on the three boys. 

*HOUR LATER*

I walked back down.

In that hour,

I gave Liam his ten.

Zayn woke up, so I gave him lotion,

And now all three are asleep.

I walked around the corner, to see Harry still there.

Still Crying..

Looking like his legs could give in at any minute.

And thats what happened.

He fell to the floor with a thump and rolled over and cried into his hands.

Oh god!

I cant do this!

I ran forward and pulled the bawling, barely catching his breath boy into my lap and rubbed his back, "I'm s-s-s-sorry!"

"Shush!" I soothed, "Copy my breathing"

He did so and slowly started to calm down, "I d-dont know why I d-d-did it"

"Its okay" I whispered, kissing his swaty forehead, "Its over now"

He tapped my arm, I looked down, "Off"

I nodded and picked him up, we went to the kitchen and I layed him over the table.

I wiped the icy hot off and pulled him back up, "I didnt mean what I said earlier, you can speak to any of us okay? But Zayn may still be a bit scared"

He nodded, and pulled up his boxers, "Can we go see them?"

I nodded this time and picked him up, "Come on lets go!"

We made our way up, and we entered to see all three watching the Hunger Games movie.

They all looked up and Zayn stifened next to Niall.

I sat Harry down on the bottom of the bed and hugged Zayn, "He's really sorry you know? And his condition of his bum can prove that" I whispered to him,

He laughed slightly, then yawned, "How about, we all have a lie down?"

Everyone layed down, expect for Harry, he stood up, "I'll leave you too it"

"NO! Stay?" Wait! Zayn said that.

Harry turned around, "Really?"

We all nodded, "Yeah its all forgiven" Zayn whispered,

That night we all slept in mine and Zayn's kingsize bed.

I was so happy I have my Zaynie-Kins back.

-----------

DONE!

THAT TOOK ME TWO HOURS TO WRITE! SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT:)

HOW WAS THAT?

DO YOU THINK IT NEEDS A PART FOUR?

OR LEAVE IT THERE?

PLEASE SEND ME PROMPTS!

I WANT 1O VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

THANKS,

SOPHIE

XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 16.3K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
781K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
261K 11.8K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...