Chapter 10- Zayn in really big trouble?!? Part Three

THIS COULD BE THE LAST PART OF THE PROMPT!

BUT.... 

SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT

DEDICATED TO @FireproofZiall

ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONES WHO GAVE ME THE IDEA FOR PART ONE ANYWAY!

SO IT SEEMS FAIR!:)

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

---

RECAP:

And soon couldnt come fast enough,

Because sat on the top step of the basement, hidden in the shadows was Louis..

*THIRD POV VIEW*

Louis sat there, mouth a gape, trying to take everything in..

Zayns been here all along?

His so called friends have been abusing him?

And

Lastly, He's been lied to this whole time?

Louis gasped quietly and stood up, 

He slowly walked down the steps, trying not to make a sound or get himself noticed..

Well not yet, anyway, he wanted to see if he could still trust Niall.

He stopped on the middle step, still hidden as Niall spoke to Zayn, who was slowly falling asleep.

"Shush, I'm so sorry, when were finished here, Im going to go and get Louis and tell him everything, I dont care if he hates me or not, Im so so sorry Zayn, I wish I didnt let Harry do this to you, I was just scared, please dont hate me," Louis heard Niall say, then he heard someone sniffle,

Zayn.

"Really?!?" Zayn nearly shouted, now wide awake, "Oh my god, please! I miss him so much!" Louis heard his boyfriend start to cry, "It's okay Ni! It wasnt your fault, nor Liams! Harry scares me too"

Louis heard enough, he made his way down the steps and stood at the bottom, watching how Niall, ran his hand through Zayns hair, almost like if he did it to much, Zayn would break into millions of smile peices.

Louis walked forward.

*Louis POV*

I walked forward, 

Zayn spotted me first and he smiled the biggest smile he could master, which wasnt much, he must be so exchausted and scared down here.

I hate Harry, Liam and Niall.

NO!

You dont hate Niall.. that much..

"LOUIS!" Zayn shouted, making Niall jump.

I smiled and made my way over, "Hey boo! Hey Niall"

Niall looked at me, "Did you hear that?"

I nodded, "I heard everything," Niall looked down, "But I forgive Niall"

He looked up, "But.. But I helped Harry!"

"I know" I nodded, "But you didnt hurt him physical, Did you?"

He francitally shook his head, "NO! I mean, no I would never, That was all Harry!"

I smiled, "Come here boo!" Zayn crawled off Niall's lap and slowly came over to mine, "I missed you!"

He sniffled, "I missed you too! I thought you hated me, then when I was locked down here, I thought Id never see you again, But then, when Liam and Harry left, Niall would come down and put cream on me, and tell me how you are and bring me food, and.. and-"