Chapter Two: Someone's Birthday, A big surprise and two Birthday Spankings?

Update:

Happy Birthday Zayn!

I can remember when he was 17 and auditioned for the xfactor, now he's 21:(

Anyway since its his birthday, I'm doing a birthday chapter!(:

========

12th of January, the birthday of Zayn Malik. To say his boyfriend Louis Tomlinson, was excited was an understatement, he was more excited than the birthday boy himself.

"Zaynie, wake up!" Louis said whilst walking into their bedroom,holding a tray with breakfast and orange juice in it, "I made you breakfast!"

Zayn groaned and rolled over,burying his face deeper into his pillow, Louis rolled his eyes, put the tray down on the side and jumped onto of his half asleep boyfriend,

"LOUIS!" Zayn screamed, as Louis attacked his sides with tickles, "Okay I'm up, just stop"

For the next five minutes, the room was filled with Zayns loud giggles and him trying to escape Louis' deadly hands.

Once Louis finally finished his tickle session on his boyfriend, he retrieved the tray from the side, and placed it on Zayn's lap, who was now sitting up.

Zayn looked at Louis, become giving him a smile, "I would kiss you, but I got morning breath" He laughed, as Louis pouted, "Are you sure, you made this, I thought the house would have burnt down!"

Louis looked at his boyfriend "Offended" before a small smile played on his lips, "Offence!, Happy birthday by the way!"

Zayn smiled, "Thanks baby, this is delicious!" He picked up a bit of bacon and placed it in his mouth, before spitting it back out, " Bit burnt there!"

After an eventful breakfast, consisting of kisses, food thrown and cuddles, the two boys where finally downstairs.

Louis walked in from the hallway with Zayns present and card in his hand, "Here you are baby!, happy 21st"

Zayn smiled, and ripped open the wrapping paper to reveal the new iPhone, which he was planning to get for Christmas, but just never got round to it, "Thanks Lou, I love it"

Louis smiled, "Glad you like it love, but look at the cover!"

Zayn giggled at Louis before turning the phone over and looking at the cover and gasped, on it, was a picture of Louis abs Zayn cuddling and the words;

"Will you marry me?"

Zayn looked up to see Louis on one knee and with a silver ring in his hand,

"Oh my god!, yes Louis,yes I'll marry you!" Zayn cried, letting Louis slip the ring on, then jumped into his lap.

They kissed passionatly for a few minutes before parting need to take a breath.

They spent the rest of the morning cuddled on the sofa.

======

Louis and Zayn was still cuddling on the sofa when 7pm came, then the doorbell rang,

Louis went to answer it, a few moments later, Liam, Harry and Niall walked through, "Congratulations!" "Let's see the ring" and "Aww the bad boys, getting married" was thrown around.

The five boys sat around in the living room, just talking until Louis had to leave the room, confused Zayn said "Where's he going?"

The three boys shrugged their shoulders.

Moments later Louis and Zayn's mum entreated the room. Zayn gasped and ran to his mum, "I thought you said, you couldn't make it?" He let a few tears roll down his face, "I would never miss my baby's 21st" She replied.