A Hero! An Otaku! And a Gang...

Galing kay Math4523

You didn't expect any of this to happen, you were brought back to life after saving a woman from being shot... Higit pa

Harem Part 1!
Harem Part 2!!!(And Little Sister!)
Harem Part 3!!!
Reincarnated into Another Life!
Megumin the Explosive Girl!
Darkness the Masochistic Crusader!/Chris the Unlucky Thief!
Verdia the Dullahan!/STOP BLOWING UP MY CASTLE!!
Wiz, the Cute Lich Girl!/WE GOT OURSELVES A MANSION!!
Opening 2!! (Slayers Crossover!)
Our Journey to Atlas City!/Lina and Gourry!
Zelgadis the Chimera!/Rezo the Red Priest!
Lina's Old Rival, Naga!/The Truth about Rezo and Zelgadis!
Gourry and the Sword of Light!/The Demon Lord Returns!
The Giga Slave!/Atlas City at Last!
New Jobs!/Bodyguards Stuck in a War!
Halcyform the White!/A Mission to Revive a Lost Love!
Party Confessions!

Bio!

6K 76 2
Galing kay Math4523

Name: (Y/N) (L/N) 

Age: 17

Likes: Video Games, eating, adventure, being in an RPG world, his friends, his girlfriends, etc. 

Dislikes: Broccoli, Beldia, demons, monsters, body snatchers, possessed dolls, the Demon King, and meaningless sidequests (especially ones with lots of backtracking!) 

(This project will start around near my birthday.) Thanks for all the support you've given to me throughout the years! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9K 235 20
Okay, I'm not gonna drive my potential fans away with a boring Bio. And with that being said, let's get into this Sexy-Ass Intro... In a World... (Ye...
537K 10.5K 56
An average run-of-the-mill male finds himself in an unfamiliar world. He's been tasked with defeating the Demon King, but first must defeat the Gener...
6.2K 238 8
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a basic grocery store worker who hates his dead end job and stuck in an apartment, you always try to be positive, but can get se...
68.5K 1.8K 51
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...