Held By The Neck | Lee Eunhyuk

By biancalolou

Hideous. Ugly. Scarred. Tainted. Failure. Broken. Unloved. Alone. Alone. Used. Worthless. Disappointment. Voi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
hi
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 32

6.2K 309 81
By biancalolou

"You both got it?" Eunhyuk asked us for the last time, his face emotionless and mine furious.

If you think that we're putting on a facade in front of others so they won't know that Eunhyuk and I are back together then you're wrong because I'm genuinely furious at him right now.

Hyunsu and I were about to go on the daily run upstairs when Eunhyuk told us that him and the others will be trying out a drill when a monster was able to come in the perimeter and I said it was okay.

He also told us a set of rules:

1. Move in groups of two or more.

2. Eat once a day.

3. Check everyone's temperature every night at 8PM.

4. Quarantine the infected.

When he said the last one, I wasn't surprised at all. Even if Eunhyuk and get together or not, I'm still an infected and will always be.

Guess I'll be sleeping in that arcade again.

Then he suddenly gave us a long list, telling us that we have to go back to top for more supplies that he forgot to tell us which makes it even more dangerous because of the alarms we already placed. There might be an incident where we accidentally trigger the bell and attract monsters and make things worse.

I expected him to understand my logic but this bastard just shrugged his shoulder and said, "You've already got the hang of it when you put up those alarm, might as well get the hang of it going through them."

After that, I clenched my fist tight. I was so angered that he can shrug off our well being. MY well being.

"Yeah. You don't need to tell us anymore." Hyunsu said, not really in a good mood as well.

Eunhyuk nodded and Hyunsu stood up, "I'll wait for you by the door." he told me then walked out.

When he was gone, I rounded on Eunhyuk who has a list of paper in his hands that was outstretched towards me.

"This is the list of the things in case you forge-"

"Are fucking kidding me right now?" I cut him off, looking at him fiercely.

"I forgot about other stuf-"

"And you had the nerve to keep reminding us to not forget everything?!" I retorted, absolutely pissed at him.

"That's why I wrote it down!" he reasoned out.

"You couldn't have written it down before we could even start going on runs?!" I snapped at him.

"You don't know how much more dangerous on the floors we already finished putting alarms on. Monsters could hear them and come for us!" I added.

Eunhyuk tried to open his mouth but I didn't let him say anything because I snatched the paper from his hand and walked out.

He doesn't get the fact that even though we're different we can still get badly hurt. Does me fainting not ring a bell?

When I walked out, I saw Hyunsu.

"I thought you'll wait for me by the door?" I asked, suddenly confused.

"Someone asked me if we could get something for her." he answered.

"And what did you say?" I inquired.

"I said yes. I had no choice." he sighed, leaning his head on the wall.

"We don't really get to have choices especially now." I replied, pulling him from his position and pulled him with me so we can start on the run.

The bags and weapons were with Hyunsu and I took mine and and extra bag from him to lessen the weight at least.

Hyunsu and I didn't mind anyone and just opened the door.

"Hey. I forgot to tell you something." Hyunsu said all of a sudden.

"What is it?" I turned to look at him.

"The arcade have metal barricades now." he said while adjusting his backpack.

"How?" I questioned.

"Mr. Han." Hyunsu sighed.

"Then why are you sighing as if you just lost your precious pet?" I frowned at him.

"They didn't tell Mr. Han why he has to barricade the arcade." Hyunsu muttered.

"What do you mean?" I urged him to explain a bit more.

"Exactly what I said. He doesn't know that we're going to be locked up in there." Hyunsu answered my question.

"We'll tell him properly and not give him a shock." I rubbed his back comfortingly then went up together.

We got to the top and got to work, trying to avoid the bells as much as possible. It's a good thing that we left so much gab to be able to walk through them but not so much because we accidentally rang a couple bells which thankfully no monster heard.

I pulled the list from my pocket, scanned it and gave it to Hyunsu.

We both got to work silently and worked our way down to where Hyunsu left off.

"Hey. I never got to thank you for having to cover my run, so thanks, little bro." I said with a smile and pulled him in a short hug.

"Little bro?" he repeated, his eyes wide with shock and what looks like joy and a hint of sadness.

"Yeah, you're like a little brother to me." I answered.

Hyunsu smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"We're literally the same age so what gives you the idea that I should be the younger one?" he said after he let me go.

"You're literally clumsy as fuck and you need me to keep you in check." I told him teasingly.

"Wow, that was blunt." he replied, acting hurt to which I just laughed.

"I'm kidding." I elbowed him on the side.

"I know." he smiled at me.

I turned away from him and started rummaging.

"Thanks, Nara." Hyunsu suddenly said.

I turned to look at him and he was standing a few feet away from me.

"Anytime." I flashed him a warm smile.

We got to two more floors finished, alarms attached and all before our bags got too heavy.

Hyunsu and I made small talk on the way down but decided to just focus on leveling our breathing to not get too tired.

We opened the door with ease and went to where the others are.

Being here suddenly reminded me of why we had to go back up to the top.

My blood boiled and I snatched the Hyunsu's bag from him along with the extra one.

Hyunsu was surprised but he got over it. Before I could walk away from him, he took something out from one of the pockets of his bag.

"I have to give this to person who asked me to bring it to her." he told me then left.

I went to where I knew Eunhyuk would be and dropped all of the contents in front of him.

"You really should check on what we bring down here. By the way, got anymore lists for more forgotten things?" I asked sarcastically.

He didn't say anything and sighed.

I walked away from him and headed to the arcade, Hyunsu right behind me.

That was fast.

But I stopped.

It's not because of the thick barricade done on the door but because of who's guarding it.

"Mr. Han." I whispered, sadly.

I haven't seen him ever since we brought them here and it's been a few days.

Looks like he already knows that we'll be locked inside.

We approached him, not saying anything at all.

Hyunsu took my weapon from me and put mine next to his on the ground.

Mr. Han was looking down and I saw a pair of keys in his hands.

I reached for it and carefully took it from him.

I unlocked the heavy door with the key and gave it back to him gently.

"It's nice to see you again, Mr. Han." I told him lightly then went inside quietly.

Hyunsu followed me and closed it himself.

There was a sound of tires screeching on the ground and we say Mr. Han leave.

I sighed out of tiredness. Tired physically and mentally.

I went to the mattress and laid down.

"So want to tell me what happened to you and you ex?" Hyunsu suddenly asked.

"He's not my ex." I answered, sitting up.

Hyunsu furrowed his eyebrows, confusion etched on his face. "What do you mean he's not your ex? You kept on saying that he was so why would you say that he isn-"

"Because we got back together." I cut him off.

"WHAT?!" he exclaimed.

Hyunsu's eyes were wide.

"Since when?!" he asked, sitting beside me.

"After I woke up." I told him.

"And you didn't even tell me?!" Hyunsu inquired.

"Oh please. I know for a fact that you aren't interested with my lovelife. You're interested on Eun-"

"No, I'm not! She's kind of mean, no offense to you or anything." he explained himself.

"Eunhyuk. I was going to say you're more interested on Eunhyuk being an asshole to me, more like worried but looks like I was wrong." I teased him with a smile. "My little brother is interested with my best friend." I added.

"Shut up. No, I'm not." he reasoned out.

"Yeah, like I'm going to believe that, you little shit." I laughed.

"Do you have to be mean all the time?" he whined, lying down on the mattress.

Hyunsu and I chatted and joked with each other when we heard someone knock on the metal door.

We stopped and listened more.

"Nara? Hyunsu? Can you hear me?" a voice asked.

Hyunsu stood up and went towards the door and I followed him.

When we reached the door, there was a space where we can see who's at the door.

There were lots of people that looked at us.

"I feel loved." I commented, raising my eyebrows at them.

The one in front who has curly hair and pale skin but I really don't know tried to smile at us.

He looked behind him, to the other people.

They gave him encouraging nods and whispers.

Hyunsu faced them while I leaned on the wall but still trying to figure out what they want.

The one in front suddenly showed us a folded paper.

Weirdly, I already know that it's a list of things they want us to get.

"Please." the guy said.

I scoffed at his pathetic plead.

I know for a fact that he's just saying please because he needs something, all of them needs something that only we could get.

Hyunsu reached for the paper and took it.

He turned they're backs on them and they sighed in relief.

But I stayed where I was and stared at them.

All of them became wary with my stare and shuffled their feet.

I smiled sarcastically then went away, feeling annoyed.

"They really don't care about us at all do they? Except maybe Mr. Han and the others. Eunyoo and Eunhyuk as well but the others just see us as monsters and now that they need something, they pretend to be friendly." Hyunsu stated, looking solemn.

We were literally laughing a minute ago and they had to mess it up.

I didn't know what to say to Hyunsu to comfort him so I just sat next to him.

"At least we're still in this shit together, right?" Hyunsu told me.

I laughed at his statement and nodded.

The only person that can understand us is each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 477 44
Season One Trying to out run her awful life Mi-na moved across the world hoping to start fresh. Everything went well until one day the world is over...
230K 7.9K 42
❛ You are calling us 'monsters'?! ❜ ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 22 May 2019 ★Ended : 16 March 2020
72.2K 2.9K 32
After her grandfather's passing, Hwang Ji-eun's family sends her to clear out his apartment at the Green Home apartment complex. However, she gets tr...
204K 7.1K 33
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐅 ||ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴇ sᴏᴏᴊɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴛʜɪʀsᴛʏ ᴍᴏ...