Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Unfair (Akashi x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
Dare -Oneshot-
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Tips (Kagami x Reader)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)

20.1K 342 208
By bacanijhay

Aomine Daiki is the one of the most popular in Tōō Gakuen. No wonder girls were into him because of his bad boy image and not to mention you're the one of the girls who liked him.

(A/n: Tch, whatever--//slapped)

Aomine was known being a basketball player and especially a "playboy". There were rumors about him having a girlfriend and only lasts for a month or two, the shortest period was only two days but you didn't believe it. Besides, you know only one saying.

"What you see is what you believe."

You were walking on the hallways of Seirin with your childhood friend Kagami Taiga and talking about your crush Aomine Daiki. Honestly he was annoyed about you talking endlessly and fawning over that tanned man. Heck, he didn't even know what you see that makes you so inlove with that idiot.

(l/n) (f/n) noticed Kagami is just nodding about what she say about her crush. Being oblivious (f/n) just shrugged it off and thought that he's just having a bad day.

- Time Skip -

(f/n) is watching the Tōō and Kaijō match on the sidelines with the team. It was a big milestone for her to see Aomine personally and watch him play.

After the match Tōō won and advanced into Winter Cup. She ran into one of their locker rooms to congratulate him even if he doesn't know her.

She found Aomine walking out of the locker room looking bored as ever. She feels her heart was going to go out of her body. Seeing him this close was another milestone for her, Aomine noticed her and asked.

"Oi, why are you here?" He said sternly

"U-uhm i was here to personally congratulate you" She looks up at him "You're Aomine Daiki right? I'm (L/n) (F/n)! Your biggest fan! Nice to meet you!"

Aomine looks at her bust and smirked which she didn't notice. Meeting this girl took interest on him, she's pretty and has a perfect body for a girl especially her breasts.

"Hey, uhh want to come with me? We'll go to dinner and my treat" He offered. (f/n) squeals internally. Her crush offering her to go out with him.

She texted Taiga to go home without her (A/n: You're just neighbors)

To : Taiga

Subject : Don't wait me

Taiga go home without me i'm with Aomine and he asked me to go out with him! (^_^)

Kagami's heart shred into pieces when he sees your text. She just met that guy a few minutes and now she's going out with him?! That escalated quickly.

Kuroko noticed his partner angry. "You should make a move Kagami-kun if you don't want to lose (l/n)-san." Kagami was taken aback with his words. Did he just read his mind?

"W-what are you t-thinking! I-i don't like her idiot!" He shouted.

- Time Skip -

It's been two weeks since (f/n) started to date with Aomine. She heard rumors about him and her going out and saw them entered a hotel this made Kagami fume in anger when she said it is true. Aomine was her first and it made her love him even more. Little did she know Aomine is just using her for satisfaction.

- Time Skip Again teehee -

- At the Park -

Kagami was walking on the street when he saw Aomine with another girl kissing each other. He brought out his cellphone and taken a picture of them while kissing.

- ends -

It has been a month when (f/n) and Aomine started dating. She found out that Aomine was making less time for her and she doesn't like it. She's beginning to get anxious about their relationship when suddenly a loud knock on the door causing her to jolt.

She was startled when she saw a panting Kagami. He shoves her his cellphone only to look at the image of Aomine and a girl kissing each other. She felt her heart shattered when she saw the image but shrugged it off.

"Maybe it's just his cousin or close friend Taiga don't be so paranoid"

"No i'm not! He's clearly cheating on you!"

"But you don't have enough proof to prove Taiga!"

"Look (f/n) how can they be cousins if they're kissing? It's incest!"

(f/n) is about to shout back when she saw Aomine coming over her apartment. She looked at Taiga.

"Just leave Taiga." She said her (h/c) bangs covering her eyes.

"B-but (f/n) you have to bel--"

"I SAID LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE! JUST LEAVE ME AND AOMINE ALONE!" Kagami was taken aback what she had said to him.

"What's the problem here (f/n)" Aomine said.

Kagami just walked away looking defeated. He don't want (f/n) to be broken hearted just because of that player.

His heart tearing into pieces when Kagami hears her moans and shouts for Aomine. He wanted to do that with (f/n) only. Kagami wanted her to be his first and last. His tears blurring his view he's very hurt he can't do anything but to cry for now. He wanted to save her from hurt and wanted to be with her even if she doesn't love her back.

- 3 days later -

(f/n) was walking at the park wondering why the past few days Aomine wasn't answering her calls, he didn't even bother replying her texts. Did she do anything wrong to make him angry?

She passed an SUV and heard moans from inside.

"Can't they get a room? Geez people" She thought shaking her head but a familiar voice of a man caught her attention. Curious, she looked at the tinted window and saw Aomine and another girl doing IT.

She stared at it wide eyed. Aomine was making love with another girl, and that girl was familiar to her. She can't recall where she saw her.

Aomine noticed her and stopped what he was doing. He quickly put his pants on but (f/n) has gone from who knows where.

(f/n) was shaking badly when she stopped into Kagami's doorstep, she began to knock his door. She heard a footsteps rushing towards the door. Kagami was shocked about her appearance. She's shaking and crying. "W-what's wrong (f/n)?"

"D-daiki, I c-caught Daiki doing it w-with another girl" with that she cried her eyes out more. Kagami comforted her. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Shh.. It's okay (f/n) you don't deserve a man like him" Kagami continously comforted her till she calmed down. A sudden loud bang on the door caused them to jolt up. Cursing, Kagami answered and saw Aomine at his doorstep.

"Where's (f/n)?!" Aomine asked. He knows (f/n) will be at Kagami's apartment if she had any problems or needed a shoulder to cry on.

"What do you want Aomine?!" Kagami retorts back

"(F/N)! PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE AND LET ME EXPLAIN" Aomine shouted earning a punch from Kagami.

"Do you know how hurt she was you BASTARD?!" He points at Aomine.

"Do you know huh?! DO YOU KNOW?!"

"THAT'S WHY I'M GONNA EXPLAIN TO HER YOU IDIOT" He said as he punched Kagami

The two of them started to make a scene at their apartment complex. (f/n) got out to stop them only to recieved one hard blow on her face causing her to flew a few meters. Her vision was blurred and only saw a shade of dark blue and crimson red colored hairs before she passed out.

She woke up in unfamiliar place, her head still hurts from the blow she recieved. She got up and saw a familiar shade of red.

"Taiga" Kagami who was sleeping on the couch suddenly jolts awake when he heard (f/n) called his name.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine now but my head little bit hurts" She chuckled.

"I'm sorry (f/n) i didn't see you coming" Kagami bows ashamed of what he has done.

"Mou, if you want to kill me just say it Taiga" She pouted. Kagami glared at her. "Anyway, thank you for comforting me back there Taiga" She smiles, Kagami grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I know it's not the time (f/n), but ever since we're child i like-- no love you from the bottom of my heart. I really love who you are, a cheerful, kind, lovely, fun-to-be-with. Everything (f/n) i love about you and it will never change." You can tell he's furiously blushing even his head bowed.

"Taiga, just give me time to move on first. I don't want to see you as a rebound" He looks up at you "Let me help you with that" He said while smiling.

- Two months later -

(f/n) was finally able to move on and said 'yes' to Taiga. At first she's so paranoid she didn't want to be hurt again but Taiga reassured her that he was far better than Aomine.

(A/n : Well except exams they're pretty much simil--slapped)

There was a time Aomine goes to her apartment to get her back and start their relationship again and promised he'll be serious this time. but (f/n) only said

"I have a boyfriend now, and he's far better than you. Sorry Aomine."

Taiga and (f/n) is perfect for each other. Yes, there were times that they argue but it doesn't last a day, they'll make up for it and forgive each other. The most ideal relationship that everyone's wanted.

- fin -

A/N :

Whaaaa i'm sorry, i'm so sorry i ruined Aomine-kun and Kagami-kun!! *Bows 100 times* uhh, well the other part of story is based on real-life experience and the others are just on my mind to make a complete story. Sorry for the grammatical errors and misspells that i have done.

Thank you again for reading!

Ja~~!

(Oct.23, 2014)

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke and the characters on this story. They all belong to Fujimaki Tadatoshi except Reader-chan. The plot is only mine

A/N: This oneshot was made a long time ago along with:

Bullied Bestfriend
Holloween Prank
Ms. Popular and Mr. Basketball Player
and this...

I'll make them join here too xD

Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 1.9K 31
~ One shots of Akashi x Kuroko Request are closed for the mean time. Contains : • Fluff • Angst Rated 13+
130K 1K 11
Welcome to the second round. 👏 All one/two shots are lemons. These lemons are (supposed to be) the opposite of the lemons in Kuroko No Basket Lemons...
1.2M 25.4K 58
Discontinued.
370K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...