MegaMan Revolution Concerto

Por DreamersWriters

In Nihon, technology is growing and evolving rapidly! The internet is connecting everyone and everything to e... Más

Note for this Story!
Prologue: The Hidden Files
Chapter 1: The New Age
Chapter 2: Star Idol
Chapter 3: A Trio?!
Chapter 4: Special Training
Chapter 5: Let's Work Together Please!
Chapter 6: Dr. Wily's Standing Strong
Chapter 7: For Everyone!
Chapter 8: The Electronic Convention
Chapter 9: Fleeting Peace
Chapter 10: Meetings in North America
Chapter 11: Running Late
Chapter 12: Frosty Family Relations
Chapter 13: A Short, Death Match
Chapter 14: An Assassin or Friend?
Chapter 15: A Cold Wind
Chapter 16: The Professor and Cache
Chapter 17: Separate for a Few Weeks
Chapter 18: A Thaw
Chapter 20: To The High Mountain
Chapter 21: A Talent Show for the World
Chapter 22: Return Together
Chapter 23: Start Searching
Chapter 24: Miracle Medicine
Chapter 25: A Red Knight and A Yellow Pilot
Chapter 26: Special Effects are Special
Chapter 27: Synchro Chips and Resolutions
Chapter 28: Running Around Part 1
Chapter 29: Running Around Part 2
Chapter 30: Code E.A.R.T.H
Chapter 31: Not Here Yet
Chapter 32: The Crests and Duo
-Thank You!-
Chapter 33: Countdown to Destruction
Chapter 34: Coming Back
Chapter 35: Revolution Concerto Finale!
Bonus Chapter 1: An Eventful Party
Bonus Chapter 2: A Cross Fusion Test
Author's Note

Chapter 19: An Unpleasant Meeting

14 1 0
Por DreamersWriters

(Ah, another day, another chapter! So happy to deliver another chapter! Now, let's check in with Chaud in North America! As well as reveal the completely expected Miraculous Protectors 2. Which I cannot write yet until I know the other Kwami's powers which I won't know till late 2021 - 2022! Sigh... well, I can just write it in and speculate as usual. For now, enjoy!)

Music Themes

Chaud's Theme 

Tesla's Theme 

A Moment of Worry

Vs Dr. Riegal's Navi and Subordinate 

Duo's Crest 

                     "Sigh, another day at the office" Chaud said unamused as he held a stack of files in his hands.

He and ProtoMan had dropped Miku off at Melody City where she met with her girlfriend and friends in a happy manner. Though, some tears were shed.

"It looks like you have a meeting with the head of Gauss company along with the Millionaire company" ProtoMan informed Chaud.

"Thank you, ProtoMan" Chaud said as he sat at his office.

He was about to take a sip of his coffee when the doors to his office burst open to reveal Annette and Raoul in a very loud manner.

"Chaud! We saved the world!" Annette yelled in delight.

Chaud just sighed as he saw his coffee on the ground. He should've expected his friends to greet him in such a loud manner.

"We sure showed those enemies! They couldn't handle anything! Though, I am more impressed with your friends. They were able to restore the NET back to normal so quickly! How?" Raoul asked curiously.

"Well, Dr. Hikari is one of the best scientists of our time. He should be able to fix it" Chaud answered seriously as he recorded his notes, "So, are Miss Millionaire and Gauss here yet?"

"No, but they should arrive here any moment" Raoul answered.

Chaud nodded his head as he then went back to his work. Then, the doors to the office opened to reveal Tesla with another lady who had two guards with her of sorts.

"Ah, you must be little Ijuuin. A pleasure. I am Miss Millionaire" she greeted warmly.

She wore a long hat and had a snake material red dress. She had two white puffy sleeves and orange pants. She had a pair of orange tinted glasses on her face as well purple eye shadow. She had a belt around her waist, a pair of black gloves and boots. She held her PET in her hands.

"Ah! I'm Pess!" said the guard on Miss Millionaire's right side.

He had yellow hair and blue eyes. He wore a pair of goggles over his face and with a green hat and gloves. He wore a turquoise vest which was held by a tool belt. He had white pants and brown boots.

"And I am Moliarty!" the guard on her left side said with a wave of his hands.

He was bigger than his partner and had a drill like hair style. He had a white shirt and yellow scarf around his neck. He wore thick, bushy orange pants, gray gloves, and brown boots.

"Is there a place our Navis can rest at? SnakeMan would love to stretch" Miss Millionaire said as she held her dark green PET in her hands.

"Yes, you can allow your Navis into the NET" Chaud said as a screen appeared at his side, "ProtoMan and ThunderMan will be there and waiting to accompany them"

"Thank you" Miss Millionaire said with a smile on her face as she allowed her Navi into the NET.

Moliarty and Press were excited as they sent their Navis into the NET. Tesla let MagnetMan into the NET after them. ProtoMan was surprised. He didn't expect their Navis to be look intimidating. SnakeMan was standing from a brown bottle and had two long green arms at his sides. He looks like a cobra more than a snake as he hovered above the ground.

"Nice to meet you! That is Mister SnakeMan" DustMan said in delight to ProtoMan.

Pess's Navi is DustMan. He was giant Navi with two different, giant drills for hands. He had large two boots. As for Moliarty's Navi, his was GroundMan. He had two giant drills on his shoulders and two giant arms below it. Instead of feet, he had wheels. He had a drill on his head.

"We are the Navis of the Millionaire programs" the Navis said in delight as ProtoMan nodded.

As for MagnentMan, he kept his distance from the other Navis which made ProtoMan feel tense about the whole thing. With that, Chaud gained the attention of the room.

"Now then, if we are all done, I would like to start the meeting" Chaud said seriously.

"Of course, Mr. Ijuuin" Miss Millionaire said with a nod of her head.

"Finally! My family has been trying to meet with your family for so long! Now, let's get to the meeting!" Tesla said determinedly as she stormed into the meeting room.

Chaud turned to Annette and Raoul.

"Stay outside of the meeting room. Only come in if something happens" Chaud ordered them seriously.

Annette and Raoul understood as Miss Millionaire turned to Press and Moliarty and told them to stay with Annette and Raoul. Thus, the meeting began to strengthen their companies and build a trusting relationship between each other. However, another member of Grave had entered the first floor of the building. He clicked his tongue as he saw the employees and Navis working on for their company without saying each other. This member of Grave is Noboru Sunayama. He wore a red cowboy hat and a long, yellow collared shirt. He wore black and brown pants and brown boots. He held his red and yellow PET as he looked at his Navi, DesertMan.

"These poor people don't know that there is more to life than just working. Why don't we teach them that lesson, DesertMan?" Noboru said in delight.

"Yes, sir" DesertMan said as Noboru inserted a dark chip into his PET to make DesertMan appear!

People began to scream as Noboru exited the building.

"Now, let's get rid of all the cooperate business owners!" Noboru shouted with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh! I'm so bored! Why is this meeting taking so long?" Annette wailed with a sigh as she sat down next to Press.

"Aw, don't worry. Miss Millionaire just wants to make sure her job is easier for herself and her employees. That's all. Hey, why don't we get some food?" Press suggested to her warmly.

Annette nodded her head and decided to go with him to the cafeteria to get some food.

"Please keep your jewelry close, Annette. You can't lose it" Raoul said seriously, "Don't be like Dingo"

Annette just waved her hands at him as she followed Press downstairs.

"Relax! Press is going to make sure she's safe! Nothin' to worry about!" Moliarty said with a confident smile.

Raoul just sighed as he looked at his Thunderbird charm. He hoped that was the case.

"So, you close with little Ijuuin there?" Press asked as they took the elevator to the first floor.

"Oh, uh, no! I mean, I don't think so! His Navi wanted him to have friends here in North America since he's away from his friends who are in Nihon" Annette said quickly with a blush on her face.

Press just laughed as he shook his head.

"There is nothing wrong with having a crush on him! He looks like he needs it if you ask me!" Press said with a grin, "Though, I would just wait for the right moment"

Annette nodded her head in agreement as her woodpecker charm shined brightly. There was a ding in the elevator alerting to them that they reached their destination. Just as the doors opened, they heard screams of terror and saw a bunch of sand flowing towards them!

"What in the heck is this?" Press asked surprised.

"Sand! But where did this come from?" Annette asked calmly as she looked around and saw a giant sand creature, "What is that?!"

"Is that a Navi?" Press asked surprised as he took out his PET.

He examined the scene before them as he nodded his head surprised.

"Yes! That is a Navi! How did it appear in the real world?" Press asked surprised.

Just then, DesertMan turned his attention towards them as Noboru looked at them from his PET.

"Ah, let's send them back. Lion Head!" Noboru shouted seriously as two giant lion heads made of sand appear at DesertMan's sides!

Annette quickly closed the doors to the elevator and had it take them back to the top floor. Noboru sighed as he then had his Navi attack the elevator! Annette gripped her PET and began to call Chaud and Raoul for help.

"Chaud! Raoul! Help! Something really weird is happening here!" Annette shouted into the PET loudly.

Press called DustMan back to his PET and then aimed DustMan into the elevator's NET.

"DustMan! See if you can make the elevator go up faster!" Press said seriously.

"Roger!" DustMan shouted as he began to search for a way to help the elevator go up.

As for Chaud and he's meeting, it was going as well as he expected. The issue was mainly pricing deals as well as international deals. Just as Tesla wanted to point out something about trade deals, Chaud's PET buzzed and a screen appeared in front of him.

"ProtoMan? What is it?" Chaud asked surprised.

His Navi knew he shouldn't be bothered during a meeting, so this must be important.

"Chaud, it's Annette. She's in some kind of danger along with Press" ProtoMan informed as he displayed her call for help video to him, Raoul, and Moliarty.

He stood up as he saw a bunch of sand crash into the elevator!

"Ok, this meeting is canceled. Please stay safe! I'll make sure this mess is taken care of!" Chaud said seriously as he picked up his PET and held his Synchro Chip in his hands.

He ran out of the meeting room as Miss Millionaire and Tesla watched him leave.

"Synchro Chip in, download! Cross Fusion!" Chaud and ProtoMan shouted in union as the chip entered the PET.

They transformed as a blade appeared in Chaud's hand. He cut down the glass as fell towards the first floor!

"He's crazy!" Moliarty shouted in shock as Chaud landed in the sand.

"He's going to need help" Raoul said seriously as Tesla gripped her PET and held a chip in her hands.

"Then, I believe it is my turn to take the stage" Tesla said with a grin as she inserted the chip into her PET and shouted with MagnetMan, "Synchro Chip in, download! Cross Fusion!"

Raoul was shocked to see Tesla using a chip that Chaud had! Her hair shrunk as a red helmet appeared on her hand as a red mask covered her mouth. She gained a white coat around her neck. She wore a red shirt with her Navi's crest over her chest. She had two, large white gloves. She wore black pants and black high heels as she stood before them.

"Make sure I still have my meeting" Tesla said to them before she jumped right after Chaud!

Chaud rushed to the elevator and used his sword to cut it open to free Press and Annette.

"Chaud! You came to save us!" Annette said in relief.

"Of course, I did. You're my friend. Now, come on. We have to get out of here" he said seriously.

"Look out!" Press shouted as he pointed at an incoming Lion head!

Chaud didn't have enough time to think of a counterattack, but Tesla hovered before him as she created a powerful barrier around them!

"Miss Gauss!" Chaud exclaimed in shock.

"How does she have a Synchro Chip?" ProtoMan asked seriously.

"That doesn't matter! Get your girlfriend and Miss Millionaire's guard out of the elevator!" Tesla said seriously as she held the barrier.

Chaud thanked Tesla as he carried Annette bridal style and turned his back to Press. He had Press climb up his back. Press hanged onto Chaud's back as Chaud ran outside and placed Annette on the ground. Press sat down.

"Stay safe" Chaud said as he then ran back into the building.

Tesla's barrier was about to shatter, so she jumped down to avoid the incoming Lion Head. The Lion Head hit the elevator and caused it to shatter! Miss Millionaire, Moliarty, and Raoul began felt the building shake!

"Ah! What are we going to do?!" Moliarty asked seriously as he held onto the ground.

Raoul glanced at his Thunderbird charm and then at the others. He sighed as he then looked at his PET.

"Raoul are you sure about this?" ThunderMan asked worriedly.

"Yes but cut the cameras" Raoul said seriously as he gripped the Thunderbird charm.

ThunderMan unleashed a powerful wave of thunder to destroy the cameras in the building as well as the lights! Miss Millionaire screamed as Moliarty held onto her. Meanwhile, Annette and Press looked at the damage from the outside. Sand was pouring in! Press saw the sand was still pouring out and had to stop it.

"DustMan! Take control of the forklift and create holes in the ground! We've got to get the sand away from them!" Press shouted seriously as he sent DustMan into the forklift's NET to take control of it.

DustMan began to dig up holes around the building as Annette looked around. Something was not right about this. Someone has to be attacking the building somehow. She looked around and saw Noboru holding a PET.

"I've got it" she said in a low voice as she then gripped her woodpecker charm and made her way towards him.

She felt power growing inside of as she jumped tried to snatch the PET out of his hands!

"Hey! Let me you go, you stupid brat!" Noboru shouted as he tried to push her away!

"Ha!" Annette yelled as she swiftly kicked Noboru's chest!!

"Argh! Ow!" he yelled in pain as Annette grinned when she grabbed the PET.

Annette replied seriously she then grabs his PET, "I knew it! You are the Operator for that desert Navi!"

"So, what? You can't stop the future from happening!" he snapped at her as he tried to wrestle the PET out of her hands.

The two of them began to wrestle with each other for the PET while Raoul gripped his charm felt a power following from himself into the PET! He gave the extra energy to ThunderMan who unleashed a powerful burst of electricity into the building! The doors opened as the elevator was working again!

"Molairty! Miss Millionaire! Please escape from here!" Raoul said as he gestured for them to leave.

He made sure no one else was in the building and made ran after them! Everyone made it out of the building as Raoul made sure they were safe. He looked up and saw Annette fighting with Noboru!

"Annetta!" Raoul shouted worriedly as he faced them.

She turned to Raoul as Noboru flipped her over his shoulder! Raoul rushed to Annette's side as Noboru fled the scene. Chaud and Tesla faced DesertMan as they prepared to take him out. 

"Water attacks! Use it!" Tesla shouted seriously.

Chaud nodded his head as he raised his hand in the air.

"Aqua Tower!" Chaud shouted as he created a powerful tower of water which began to wash over DesertMan!

"Now, create a platform! Hurry!" Tesla shouted seriously.

"Wind!" Chaud shouted as a giant fan appeared under him and Tesla.

"Magnet Missile!" Tesla shouted as she threw a giant magnet at the water covered DesertMan!

DesertMan cried out in pain as Chaud reached out to Tesla to help her hover above DesertMan. The Navi cried out in pain and returned to data as the sand vanished from site. Chaud and Tesla landed on the ground as Miss Millionaire, Press, and Moliarty rushed to them. The two of them transformed back as they turned to their attention to their friends. Raoul and Annette transformed back as they kept themselves away from Chaud.

"No one saw us" ThunderMan reported to the two of them.

The two of them were relived as they then went back to Chaud.

"Is everyone ok?" Chaud asked them with concern in his voice.

"Yep! Thanks to you and Miss Gaus!" Annette said in delight as Chaud looked concerned still.

Something was wrong, but before he could anything, Tesla and Chaud saw a bright orange light and soon found themselves facing an orange Navi with a glow.

"Who are you?" Chaud asked defensively as he felt his hand heat up.

He looked at it and saw a Crest forming! Tesla looked at her hand to see the same crest on her hands.

"I am Serenade. I am here to warn those who have the Crests of Duo. Come together as the time of destruction comes!" the Navi warned them.,

"What's coming?! Wait!" Chaud shouted as he tried to reach out to her.

However, the light began to fade as they returned to their friends.

"Is everything ok?" Annette asked worriedly as she saw Chaud's worried expression.

Chaud and Tesla looked at each other as they realized another threat was coming to their world.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1K 73 45
(under major construction) Lil people with big Issues. Having fun and all that jazz is great! But when things turn south...will they make it?
1.4K 148 48
(Note: This story is only on wattpad. If you are not reading this on Wattpad in any way, then you are reading this on a pirates website that is full...
2.3K 52 9
In honor of the Battle Network Legacy Collection being announced I have decided to do Mega Man Battle Network x Hyperdimension Neptunia anime crossov...
2K 39 10
WARNING THIS FANFICTION HAS ANGST AND NSFW. The vocaloid are a successful group with so many fans and support. One day master announces that because...