Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Unfair (Akashi x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
Dare -Oneshot-
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Tips (Kagami x Reader)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)

14.6K 344 143
By bacanijhay

You were walking with your bestfriend (bf/n) through the halls of Kaijou High and it was very nice day to prank your boyfriend Kise Ryouta.

"Hey (f/n)-chan i heard you scream last night. What happened to you?" Your bestfriend said.(A/N: Yeah she's your neighbor)

You remembered everything what has done last night.

"Ugh, hehe"

And you tell her what happened.

- Flashback - 11:00pm

You were searching through the internet when you found a very interesting comic at comic naver. You clicked the title about Ghost in Masung Tunnel. You didn't know about the comic first so you started to read.

At first you're just simply reading through pages but when it comes to the middle you started to freak out.

Until....

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" You screamed out loud when you see the ghost staring back at you right infront of your screen. Your mother and father got to your room to check what happened to you.

"I-it's nothing.. Sorry to disturb you" You said and readied your ears for the incomong scolding session from your dearest mom.
(A/N: Personal experience *cough*)

- End of Flashback -

"And that's what happened" You said

"HAHAHAHA! That's funny (f/n)-chan i bet your expression was priceless!" She laughed at you and you glared at her.

You took your phone out and searched the comic you read last night. When the page loaded completely you turned to (bf/n) and gave your phone.

"Hmmmm? What's this (f/n)-chan?" She absolutely clueless about what she is reading. You mentally smirked "Payback Time (bf/n)"

"Oh, read it (bf/n). It's a shoujo manga and it's quite good." You said "But before you read it" She looked at you pointing towards your classroom. "Let's go before the first bell rings"

You sat to your desk and (bf/n) does the same. She's your seatmate so you will be seeing her priceless face when she's finished reading.

- A minute or two later -

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" a high pitched scream pierced your ears gaining the attention of your classmates who's in the room. You stared at your bestfriend. You saw her shaking and her eyes glued to the image of the ghost you laughed and she glared at you.

"That's priceless (bf/n). Priceless indeed" You laughed.

"I'll get you back one day (f/n)!" She glared at you and you stopped laughing. You saw her with an ominous aura surrounding her and you gulped. The first bell rang.

"Saved by the bell" You sighed in relief and looked at your bestfriend still glaring at you. You gave her a peace sign stating for a ceasefire for an incoming World War III.

- Timeskip -

It is now lunchtime when you and (bf/n) walking together in canteen finding for an empty table but then you saw your boyfriend chatting with his senpai Kasamatsu.

"Ryouta!" You shouted and he turned to you

"Ah, (f/n)cchi!" He signaled you and (bf/n) to come over to their table.

You sat beside Ryouta and (bf/n) beside Kasamatsu. You knew that (bf/n) like him and the same goes to Kasamatsu but they just don't have enough courage to say that they like each other.

You started the conversation. "How's your day Ryouta? I didn't see you this morning what happened?"

"Ah! Sorry (f/n)cchi but i had a morning photoshoot so that's why. I texted you though but you didn't reply" He pouted.

"Eh?! But how? I didn't recieved your te-" You suddenly realized what happened earlier and looked to your bestfriend. She's smirking.

"(bf/n)~" You growled but she just tilted her head innocently. "Yes (f/n)-chan?" This girl.. Ugh

Kise looked at you two clueless at your silent conversation.

"Nevermind Ryouta-kun i think i deleted it or something" You smiled sheepishly.

The lunch ended with you and the others talking about their plans on Winter Cup.

- Timeskip -

"The schools over (bf/n) let's go to the gym" She just nodded.

The two of you chatted along the way and got to the gym.

"Mom and Dad have business trip for a week so most likely i'm going to invite Ryouta to my house to accompany me, wanna come along (bf/n)?"

"N-no, I have plans this night (f/n)-chan"

"Ooh? And what plan is it?"

"Keep this a secret (f/n)-chan promise me" She said nervously. I just nodded and raised my right hand swearing.

"U-uhh Kasamatsu-senpai a-asked me t-to go out with him." My jaw dropped at her statement.

"Finally!" I shouted "He grew some balls to ask you out i'm glad!"

"Quiet (f/n)-chan someone might heard us!" She flicked my forehead.

"Okay okay, geez. Anyways congrats baby you're finally taken." She laughed.

We walked in the gym and watched them practice.

- Another Timeskip - (Gomen!)

(f/n) and Kise walked home together. Kise said that he was honored to be with you whole day and agreed to stay overnight to your house.

It was now 11 in the evening and you two are still watching TV when you suddenly remember about the prank you've readied.

"Crap, I totally forgot" You thought

"Ne, (f/n)cchi i'm boooreeed~!" He pouted.

"Just wait Ryouta i have something to do first." You grabbed your phone on the table and searched again the comic. You smirked.

"Why are you smirking (f/n)cchi?"

"Oh, nothing."

When the page were completely loaded. You gave your phone to Kise.

"There, read it that comic is so romantic. Me and (bf/n) read it so i wanted you to read it too."

You readied the camera without him noticing and started to record. At first, he was relaxed but suddenly, a very loud girly scream pierced through your ears. You bet even in the philippines his scream will be heard.

You saw him threw your phone into the couch and hugged you tight. You laughed seeing his face scared, you can't help to be more inloved at him. You saw his tears forming to his eyes and felt guilty on what you did.

"Shh, It's okay now i'm here Ryouta" You hugged him trying so hard not to laugh.

"Your so mean to me (f/n)cchi"

"Sorry, I just thought seeing your priceless face you'll make haha! Sorry again Ryouta." You kissed him on the lips and kissed you back. "I love you too (f/n)cchi"

"Ne, (f/n)cchi~"

"Yes Ryouta?"

*thud*

"You know~ It's unfair i wanted to see your priceless face too." He whispered seductively to you. You felt a shiver through your spine.

"E-eh?!"

"Hmmm? You're blushing (f/n)cchi i want to see more"

"W-w-what R-ryouta y-y-you wha-" He kissed you deeply.

"This is going to be a long and tiring night" You thought as you kissed him back.

Extra: Morning after

"(f/n)-chaaaaaaaaan!" Your bestfriend glomped onto you.

"How are you (bf/n) did you have fun last night? Tell me! Tell me!" You excitedly said.

She looked at you "I should say the same to you (f/n)-chan~"

"Huh? Why?"

She handed you a mirror and pointed at your neck which has a three hickeys from last nights event.

"W-what the f-"

"Ohoho~ my (f/n)-chan is growing up!" She teased.

You blushed furiously as you tried to hide your hickeys when you see your boyfriend running towards you and crushed you with his bear hug.

"Ryouta!"

"Yes (f/n)cchi? Oh ohayo (bf/n)cchi!"

He looked at you again and you pointed at your neck.

"Oh! (f/n)cchi you want more?" he teased causing your bestfriend laughed.

"N-no! You idiot! Why the hell do i have those you pervert!"

"Eh? Don't you want it? Besides it's your punishment for pranking me last night (f/n)cchi" (bf/n) laughed harder and you glared at the two of them.

"K-KISEEEE RYOUTAAAAAAA YOU BASTARD!!"

and that day let's say that the famous model attended his photoshoot with a bump on his head..

The end!

A/N:

This is the third one-shot i've made here in wattpad.. Hope you liked this and thank you for reading! *bows a million times*

Sumimasen if i have typographical errors, grammatical errors or OOC-ness!

Happy Halloween minna~

I do not own KNB and it's characters they're from Fujimaki Tadatoshi-sensei only the plot is mine.

Thank you for reading!

*Closes Curtain*

-Oct. 30, 2014-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.4K 58
Discontinued.
9.7K 260 25
- FINISHED - Disclaimer: Kuroko no Basuke does not belong to me, its original owner is Tadatoshi Fujimaki.
130K 1K 11
Welcome to the second round. 👏 All one/two shots are lemons. These lemons are (supposed to be) the opposite of the lemons in Kuroko No Basket Lemons...
435K 7.5K 34
Welcome to my kuroko no basket one shot~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicate whether it's a angst or a lemon in the title...