Anti-Matter

By NikolaJ_03

In this AU of black clover our protagonist Asta will have anti magic and ??? magic. In this AU many things w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Asta and Liebe theme
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
When's the next chapter?
Black market
Asta's Power
Saussy Village

Chapter 2

7K 97 18
By NikolaJ_03

Licita POV
While I was walking I noticed a small black figure with grey ash air with small wings injured on the floor.
So I decided to take him to my home.

After some time I noticed that  the small creature that I presume was a devil woke up.

??? POV
I woke up and heard a feminine voice that said : " Hey, you finally wake up", the one that said it was a tall woman with short  grey ash hair.

Seeing her that calm right in front of me made me ask her : "Aren't you afraid of me? Of a devil?"
She just responded "your just a kid, someone hurt you and I took you in, but there's something particular of you; your a demon with no mana, a manaless demon, this is why you can stand near me. "
Then I noticed a snake that suddenly died, that made me curios and I asked her:
" Why do you say that my lack of magic is the reason of why I can stand near you?"
She just responded: "I have a curse that let me absorb mana from the living beings and before you ask I don't have a control over it.
Beside that what's your name?"
I simple said that I don't have one.
Then she said : "Okey, so I will chose you a name, what do you think of Liebe?" *(It means love)*
I liked the name so we went with it.

Then she said something that surprised me.
"Before I rescued you I had found a 5 leaf grimoire"

'I thought that it was just a rumor'

1 year time skip

From that day has passed a year, right now I am four , in the time that I spent with  Licita I  had noticed sadness and maybe even regret in her eyes like she missed something or someone important to her.
Sometimes we go to see a church near our forest and I noticed that there was a kid that looked like Licita, it was like a mini version of her.
'Could it be her son?' While he was playing in the church I felt like I had a connection with him like we are supposed to be together.
Some days later happened something that surprised me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 238 37
Hello Shimmy here . This is one of my first fanfic, thank you for reading it. It is a high school AU of black clover inspired by side stories of the...
116K 1.3K 15
Black clover react to their Multiverse...
18.7K 550 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...
4.4K 172 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...