My Abhi Promise

By Jenisundar

She is a simple girl with huge happiness of being herself...ever since she realised that she is in love with... More

Character intro
Friends forever..
Angel..
Pragya's indifference
Number 📞
Abhi and Sanjana
Naa mein sahi... naa Tu galath
The race...
Ranbir's birthday
New trouble
Is money everything?
Baba...
Come back soon..
so far yet close to heart...
Things changed a lot
I need you here..
Stepping inside a lion's den
Game is mine..
Who spared whom ?
PTSD
Long distance relationship..
Search for pragya
That Shocking moment..
Dark room
she is being strong for both
Being a woman is not easy..
New guests..
Pragya's decision
Marriage
So this is love...
Relationship status..
U r my north star..
Bulbul's baby shower..
Couple's quarrel..
you are my treasure.
Husband and wife...
You got me..... I got us...
Break from tradition..
without maa...
Lost peace
she
Sunset

Every wait has a worth..

764 86 20
By Jenisundar

Sarala sighs in relief seeing them

Go: are we late?

Pu: no uncle...we just now reached here ..

Go: good actually we had an important meeting..

Sa: it's okay Gowtham ji..

Ur: shall we do their marriage then

Sa: yes...pragya beta come here..

Pragya goes near Sarala ...Urmi hugs pragya and says

Ur: my bahu is looking like an angel..

Aa: yah..

Abhi got irritated seeing Aadhithya staring at pragya..

Then registerer said pragya to sign..

Sarala gives the pen to pragya and holds her hand and brings it near the note and tells," sign here "
Aadhithya's parents looked at each other..

Abhi holds pragya's anklet inside his pocket for his mental strength..

He is too careless in understanding her love and she loves him too much to go against his wish.. unfortunately they failed in differentiating friendship and love..

Then pragya signed by burying her love inside the coffin of memories..

Abhi looked at pragya's signature and thinks ," I lost .... this isn't the first time I loose my loved one but losing you feels different.. it feels like I lost my own self.."

He closes his eyes to control his tears and emotions.. some losses make you so weak and numb ..

Then registerer said Aadhithya to sign..

Aadhithya forwards his hand for pen Infront of pragya..

Bulbul got the pen and gave him ..

Aadhithya got the pen and teasing asks," can't she see ?"

Saying he was about to sign..

Abhi is confused hearing his tone..he says," yes"

Aadhithya looked at him and asked," what?"

Ab: she can't see

Aadhithya chuckles and says," it was a joke abhi"

Ab: I am serious fuggy can't see...

Aadhithya's family is shocked to hear that and shock is an understatement for pragya's family seeing their shocked expression..

Go: what is he saying Sarala ji.. is that true

Sa: due to one accident our pragya lost her eye sight but soon ...

Gowtham interrupts her and asks," why didn't you all inform us before.."

Bu: we were about to say but you said you know everything about pragya

Aadhithya's uncle said Gowtham," Bhai...do you know that she is blind"

Ab: she is not blind, she just lost her eye sight temporarily..

Urmi tells sarala

Ur: you hided the truth from us so that my son could marry your blind daughter

Sa: no Urmi ji..we thought you know about her..

Ur: seeing her always holding someone's hand while walking,we thought her health is not good due to the accident but we never knew that she can't see..

Go: if we had known this earlier then we wouldn't have came to your house..

Fear gripped sarala's heart hearing that..

Go: let's leave

All are shocked to hear that..

Purab holds Aadhithya's hand and says," Aadhi atleast you tell your parents..."

Aa: what should I tell them

Pu: you said you like our pragya

Aa: yes I liked her because of her beauty , I don't have a big heart to marry a blind...

Abhi looks at pragya's teary eyes...

Pu: it will be great if you leave...our pragya is saved from a heartless man..

Aa: mind your words purab...you don't even match our status..

Bu: don't talk to him like that.. you don't match him in anything, he has a heart of gold..

Sarala cries seeing everything.. hearing that pragya started crying... she never wanted to become a burden to her mother...but now her mother is getting insulted because of her..

Sa: please aadhi beta...she will get back her eye sight soon..

Aadhithya casually says," then inform me after she gets back her sight, I will keep her as my mistr....

Before he could complete abhi punched his mouth..

Aadhithya fell on the floor and winced in pain..

Ab: how dare you talk about my fuggy like that..

Aadhithya gets up and holds abhi's collar but abhi pushed him..

Abhi goes near pragya and pulls the mangalsutra from rhea's hand and tied it around pragya's neck..

All are stunned seeing that...

Pragya softly whispers," abhi"

Abhi cups her face and says," sorry fuggy...I shouldn't have allowed them to talk this much"

Saying he wipes her tears but pragya's eyes filled again , this time those are happy tears..

Pragya's pov;
Thank you so much god... hereafter I will not ask you anything...you gave me my everything.. now it's okay even if you don't give my eyes back.. thank you.

Words can't describe her happiness, She wanted to jump in happiness but suddenly a question raised in her mind," did he do this due to sympathy"

He turns towards Aadhithya and says," a word against her, then I will show you who I am"

That is all pragya needed...it is not sympathy but his love...

Aa: I knew this will happen, I doubted you both from first...it must be your plan to marry her to me for money...it is good that this marriage didn't happen , who knows maybe you both will continue your affair even after marriage..

Abhi was about to move towards him but pragya caught his hand..

Ab: leave me fuggy, I will break his mouth..

Pu: leave him abhi..it is not necessary to answer him..these dogs will only keep quiet after finishing their barking ...

Aa: you..

Before they could fight, Gowtham pulled him and went from there..

After Aadhithya's family left, abhi nervously looks at Sarala..

Ab: maa...I am sorry but trust me I will take care of her very well.

Ra: we all know who is going to take care of whom..

Sa: I always knew you and pragya are destined to each other..

Bulbul smiles and gives the pen to him..

Abhi gets that and about to sign but stopped and turns to pragya..

Even though she is trying hard to control her happiness, but her joy is clearly visible in her face...

Abhi smiled and signed...

Purab and bulbul hugged each other in happiness..

Rh: now kumkum

Then abhi filled pragya's hair line with the kumkum of his name... pragya's heart filled with joy and happiness... slowly she fainted with a smile on her face..

Abhi holds her before she reach the floor ...

*******

To be continued...

********

Thank you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 401 9
is about a blind girl who find a truly friendship from a boy.... always try his best to make her happy and safe and ready to do anything she wants fo...
8.3K 604 12
A mermaid who love to wonder! Fall in love with human during her visit to the land. Republishing, is under edit. Is all about abhigya. Please peep...
11.5K 992 12
This short story is based on friendship and family... is this a love story... please peep in to know more...
31.4K 1K 17
Special birthday gift for my @Angeli_cutiee... Starting this new story on your birthday my dearest friend...