Hellion: The wildest one daug...

Від tessaRyoung

⚜️Hellion⚜️ -ON HIATUS- Mischievous or Troublemaking person, especially a child. What if Kol Mikaelson had a... Більше

Hellion
The before [edited]
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt.1
What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.2
What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.3
What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.3.0
What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.3.1
What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.3.2
What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.3.3
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt.3.4
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt.3.5
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 3.6
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 3.7
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 3.8
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 3.9
What the hell is going on in that town?Pt3.10
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt.4
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 4.1
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 4.3
What the hell is going on in that town? Pt. 4.4
What the hell is going on in that town? Le Finale
Goodbye Scott
Hellion: The Legacy
This Is The Part Where You Run. Pt.1

What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 4.2

4.2K 137 43
Від tessaRyoung

Aurora Mikaelson- 70

Mikaelson- 70

70

It turns out Allison was the key to decipher the the first part of a hit list or rather Deadpool of supernatural people in Beacon Hills.

Lydia Martin - 20m, Scott McCall - 25m,
Derek Hale - 15m and of course Aurora Mikaelson- 70m.

The pack wasn't as stunned as Aurora, they knew about her being adopted, with exception of Malia and Liam whom Scott explained the circumstances. They were surprised to know her real last name and the big amount of money she is worth.

Aurora on the other hand was freaking out. She didn't know how the persons or person responsible for this knew about her. But it freaked her out. And on top of that she is worth more then anyone else on the list.

Currently the green eyes girl was at Lydia's lake house again, she had to stay with the red head to try and figure out the key of the second part of the list.

While Lydia was trying to find the other two keys the way she did the first, with the record player, Aurora was doodling in a book absently, she had done that for hours, her mind was still on the list.

Kol was seething. "You have to be kidding me? A bloody Deadpool? I have seen her almost die at hands of the supernatural, now I have to see her almost die at hands of assassins?"

Her runs a hand over his hair.

"I'm sure she will be fine. You have seen her survive all that, she is strong. She'll get through it" said Freya.

"She's a Mikaelson brother" Rebekah added.

Kol sighs heavily and nods "She's a Mikaelson"

They turn back to the vision just in time to see Kira gently taking Aurora's sketch book out of the girls hand.

"I think you two had enough for today" said the kitsune.

Aurora runs a hand over her face and nods and turns to Lydia's who had a frown plaster in her face looking at the record player.

The green eyed girl walked toward her and nudge her earning her attention from the player "Hey, we'll find the key Brain. Don't worry"

Lydia's smiles warmly at her. "I know but it's just frustrating."

Aurora nods "I know but we'll eventually find it."

"Better be soon though. I want to know how much I'm worth." Said Malia cutting through the two banshees moment.

Kira left the girl at her house, Scott still in the police department with Stiles and her mom was getting ready to work.

Aurora made her way to her room and throw herself on the bed. She stayed looking at the ceiling debating wether looking at the files under her mattress or not when a knock on her door cut her thoughts.

She looked at her door to see her mom wearing her nurse uniform "Want to talk about it?"

"No..." Aurora replied sitting up .

Melissa moves to sit next to her "Sweetie, I want you to know that no matter what that list said, no matter what name you have Mikaelson or McCall your still my daughter and nothing will change that. Blood or not"

Aurora smiles warmly at her, there is a sad tone in that smile before hugging her tightly "Thanks mom"

"Scott and I love you Aurora, nothing will change that" her mom mutter as she caressing her hair.

Aurora really appreciate her moms words, because deep down, even if she doesn't show it, she needed that type of reassurance.

Monday was soon to arrived much to everyone dismay. Aurora was sitting with Corey in their English class which had a horrible professor by the way. He's always bullying students for no reason.

Corey was telling her a story while doing the last part of his Chemistry homework. Unfortunately the green eyes girl wasn't paying much attention to it, she kept looking around the classroom.

The night before there was a homicide, a girl named Carrie and supposedly the killer was a student... or that's what Scott told her when he came back from the police department.

"Ro, are you paying attention?" Asked Corey cutting through her thoughts.

The girl turn to him and nods "You were talking about someone that was bothering you right?"

Corey gave her a suspicious look but nods nonetheless. "Yeah and I don't really know what to do"

"Have you considered murder?" Asked Aurora.

"Yeah" said Corey jokingly.

"I'm not kidding Co. I'll kill them for you" said the girl.

Corey smiles "Thank you but there's no need to kill anyone."

"Who are we killing?" voice asks.

The two looked up to see Flynn and Alex sitting in the desk's in front of the two smiling at them.

"Morning bitches" said Flynn.

"Morning" Aurora and Corey greeted.

"So who are we killing?" Asked Alex looking between the two.

"No one." Said Corey while Aurora said "Corey's bully"

"Who's bullying you?" Asked Flynn frowning.

"No one, just this dude from social media." Said Corey

Alex frown "Have you told someone?"

Corey nods "Rory and now you two"

"How many times has he been bullying you?" Asked Alex

"Just a couple of times but don't worry I'll just block him. It's not really that big of a deal" said Corey

"No Co, it is. If someone is harassing you online you should tell someone. They can help you." Said Aurora

"I know that's why I told you"

Aurora smiled "Good and if he keeps bothering you I'll kill him"

"Count me in" "me too" said Flynn and Alex.

"Anyways, are you guys going to the scrimmage tonight?" Flynn asked.

Aurora sighs " I don't have much of a choice."

"Who are we playing against?" Asked Corey.

Alex shrugged "dunno some fancy school or something but come on it'll be fun"

"Fine, but only because you asked" said Corey smiling at Alex and the boy smiled back.

Flynn and Aurora shared a look. They have a crush on each other.

Soon the teacher came in and started with the class. The door suddenly opens revealing Liam Dunbar. He sat down in the desk next to Aurora's.

"Look who decided to show up" said their professor.

"Sorry sir, I was-" liam was cut off

"I don't care for your excuses Mr. Dunbar, I know you are new to the public school system but you have to learn to be on time."

"I said I was sorry" said liam through gritted teeth looking down at his desk.

"It doesn't matter. I'll let this one pass but next time you get detention.... before I was  interrupted by Mr.Dunbar I was telling you about..."

Aurora looked at liam and notice he was clutching his desk tightly, his claws were out.

She sighs and subtle leans toward him "Calm down Dunbar" she whispers

The boy turn to Aurora a bit surprised that she talked to him since she hadn't talk to him in class before, then back at where she was motioning him. He finally notice his claws. He took a deep breath and calm himself and the Claws thankfully retreated.

"Don't let him bother you. He's a bitch" whispers Aurora earning a laugh from liam.

"Thanks" said that boy. Aurora nods then turn back to the front.

After that the green eyed girl felt his eyes on her for most of the class, annoying the heck out of her and making her regretted helping him.

Later that day she was dragged to the art room with Malia and Lydia. Supposedly to keep trying to find the key.

Both girls were sitting in front of each other. Each had a sketchbook and a pencil.

Malia was moving between the two, Lydia had nothing on her book while Aurora kept doodling nonsense.

"Please stop hovering." Said Lydia

"I'm not hovering-- I'm waiting! Draw something. Write something. We need to know who else is on that list." Malia retorted even tho she is pretty much hovering over her.

"You mean, you want to know if your fury coyote ass is ending up as a scarf or not." Aurora teased from her side.

Malia glared at her  "If someone's coming to take my head off... then, yeah, I'd like to know."

She turn back to Lydia who had enough and said "Can you please just sit down. You're making me nervous."

"Sorry..." Malia to sit down and she does, opening a book as Lydia tries again and Aurora continued doodling getting nowhere.

"Lydia, Rory" said Malia suddenly.

"What?" Asked Aurora turning to her

She didn't answer at first causing Lydia's to exasperatedly said "Oh, my God-- what?"

She showed them the book "Maybe we need help... From another Banshee..."

"Meredith."

The bell rang, Aurora stand up and grabbed her bag "I have to get to class but call me if you get anything."

"You call me if you get anything" Lydia said as the younger girl left the room.

"Okay, bye"

Sorely she didn't get to go to class, her brother caught up with her and dragged her to the coaches office, telling her that the killer was on the lacrosse team and they need to check for a blade lacrosse stick.

Once in the office Aurora, Scott, Stiles, and Kira take the ends off of all of the school's lacrosse sticks hoping to find the stick that's been converted into a weapon.

"This is pointless-- most of the team plays with their own gear." Said Scott

"Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?"kira suggests

"The game's the best way to catch him red-handed..." Scott said

"But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death? Which, by the way, could be one of you guys." Said Stiles looking between the three causing Aurora to give him the stinky eye.

"Or Liam...Well, we don't have the whole list, and he could be on it." Scott said

"We don't know anything about that list-- how it's made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census, anyway?" Said Stiles

"How do they even know about me?"asked kira

Aurora scoffs and mutters "They know about everyone Foxy.... Scott, I think Kira's right. Maybe we should stop the game. Better safe than sorry right?."

Scott shakes his head and firmly said " I'm not afraid."

"Neither am I." Said kira

Stiles and Aurora looks between the two as if the were crazy.

"Well, I'm terrified, and I'm not even on the list! Guys, these are professional killers-- it's their profession. One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off! Who knows what else they have?" Said Stiles

"Yeah, I have to agree with stiles are you two insane? I mean I get that you heal fast and all but I doubt you will heal when your head's off your body" said the green eyed girl.

The group looked at each other, Scott and Kira still have determination gleaming on their eyes.

Aurora sighs "I'm off, I still have to find the second key and been here with you idiots is giving me a headache"

"Rory, make sure to get to the game tonight." Said stiles.

"Why?" Asked the girl as she walks to the door.

"Well— Because you can tell us if someone's going to die... and there's a high possibility someone will"

She pauses and gave him a look before leaving the office.

After school, Aurora sat outside on one of the tables. She put her sketchbook out and closed her eyes hoping to get something. But nothing happened.

She sighs and doodles again until a random boy sat down next to her and stared taking.

"Hey, I'm felix" said the boy

"Okay?" she deadpanned and kept doodling.

"I have seen you around and I think you are really hot and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me or something" said Felix

"No and don't call me hot." Aurora said without glancing at him.

"Oh come one Aurora, your hot I'm hot let's make this happen"

The girl ignored him hopping he'll get the message and leave but unfortunately he didn't.

"I can show you a really good time and-"

He was cut off by Aurora as she place her hand on his face and pushed him off the bench.

Kol smiled proudly at that.

"Bitch" the boy mutter before leaving her alone.

Finally at peace and quiet she turn back to her book, she once again closed her eyes.

"Come on. Come on. Just give me something.... anything." mutter Aurora.

She felt her hand moved and when she opened her eyes again she couldn't help but frown.

"Derek?"

Derek's not dead. Not that she knows and she would have certainly know if he was. That's the whole point of being a banshee right? She groans and closed the book in frustration.

She felt overwhelmed she needed something to get her mind out of everything for a little.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked the familiar voice of Corey as he sat down next to her.

"Nothing, I just hate school.... I need a distraction or something."

"Like what?" Asked Corey giving her a look.

Aurora shrugged "I don't know, just something"

"A boyfriend?"

"You know I'm done with relationships for now" said Aurora shaking her head.

"So like a boy toy?" Asked Corey

Before she could answer a fancy bus pulled up and the last person Aurora was expecting steps out.

"Oh not him again" Kol groans

"Oh, my god is that-" Corey was interrupted by Aurora.

"Brett and he looks finer than ever"

Corey laughs "seems like the perfect distraction"

Aurora smirks, she was about to her up but just as she made a move Liam Dunbar storms up to him and his team.

"Brett!"

Corey and Aurora shared a look and a smirk. DRAMA.

"I just wanted to say... Have a good game." Said liam pulling his hand out only to be laugh at by Brett and his friends.

"That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in anger management? Apologize, and everything's fine? You demolished Coach's car." Said Brett harshly.

That comment made Aurora thought of her own anger, she hadn't had an attack or felt as angry as she did before since she started using her magic again two years ago. Suppressing her magic made her angry.

But don't get it wrong Aurora is still very much dangerous if she gets mad.

Liam's voice brought her back to reality "I paid for it."

Brett leans menacingly "Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there-- and it's gonna be all your fault."

Aurora eyes widen slightly, she didn't remember Brett being a prick... nonetheless she still find him attractive.

Suddenly Stiles and Scott rush forward, Aurora hadn't notice the duo until now. Scott grabbed Liam while Stiles try to smooth things up.

"Hey, what's up, prep students? Welcome to our little public high school! How you doing?" Stiles pulls his hand out for Brett to shake but he didn't. Aurora snorted at his awkwardness

"That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for the scrimmage tonight, uh, but let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field!" He said before helping Scott with Liam "Go!"

The group of people who were around begin to dissipate. Aurora got up and smooths her clothes.

"How do I look?"

"Like the hottest bitch around" Corey hyped her up.

Aurora winks at him and then walks to Brett, he hadn't notice her yet.

"That was a bit harsh, don't you think?"

The tall boy whirls around and smiled at the girl "Wonder woman."

"Long time no see Brett"  she said and walks closer to him. Now up close she could see how tall he had gotten.

"You can say that again, you look gorgeous." Brett smirk looking her up and down.

Aurora smirk "you're not bad yourself."

Brett smiled and hugged her and Aurora hugged back.

"So lacrosse? That's how you got so hot and turn into a prick?" Aurora teased when they pulled back.

Brett smirked "I've always been hot and I'm not a prick, Liam's deserves it"

Aurora shrugged "if you say so.... anyways what are you doing here so early? I thought the game was not until a couple of hours."

"To warm up and stuffs" Brett answered

"Well, if you want I can give you a tour around school." She smirks slyly at him.

Brett mirrored her smirk "I'll very much like one."

They smirk at each other and the next thing Aurora knew was that she was in a heavy make out session in the coaches office.

Lips locked to hers, Brett presses Aurora up against Coach's desk, sending it sliding back across the floor. He goes for her neck, lips all over her.

She gasp in surprised when Brett lifted her up on the desk, drawing her legs around him.

Breathing hard, Brett draws his lips from hers. "Too much?"

"Not at all" Aurora grab his shirt and pulled it to her drawing her lips to his one more time and bites his lower lip drawing a groan from him.

She smirks when Brett squeeze her legs before going to her neck one again. And Aurora finally got the distraction she wanted.

Later that day, after the make out session that lasted a bit until Brett remember he had to warm up with the team, Aurora was walking with Corey searching for Reggie, Flynn, Julie, Alex and Luke when she spotted Brett.

"I'll be right back"

Corey nods "sure, I'll go look for the others."

Aurora walked towards Brett oblivious of the two set of eyes on her from the opposite side of the team. He was putting his equipment on looking really good as he did.

When he notice her he smirked down at her "Here to give me a good luck kiss?"

"You wish." She scoffs "but I am here to wish you good luck though."

"Thank you Rory." He smiled at her

"I have to go now before the coach starts to give me the stinky eye for talking to the competition but you know break a leg or whatever." She said Aurora as she walked away backwards.

"That's theater but I'll take it" Brett yelled after her.

The girl soon found the group of friends, they all greeted her. She sat down between Reggie and Luke.

"Who was the guy you were talking to?"Julie asks.

"Oh that Brett, my ex" shrugged Aurora

"That's your ex?" Reggie gapes

The girl nods "yes, I was just wishing him good luck. We are still friendly."

Corey who was sitting next to Alex snorted "You can say that again"

"Shut up Corey." Aurora said

"Wait wait. So you are like friends with benefits?" Asked Luke

Aurora shakes her head "More like friends with a past."

Before anyone could say anything else a the coach blow the whistle and the game began.

Devenford scores fist. Aurora pays attention at the player, specifically Garret. Stiles told her that he was the killer and honestly Aurora could see it, he always gave her an off vibe.

Scott and Brett were in the middle this time, the referee blows the whistle and Aurora cringes when she watched as two teammates from Devenford plow into Liam while Brett scored a goal. Liam tries to charge at the players and Scott and Stiles hold him back.

Aurora couldn't blame him for trying to charge back at them she would have probably done the same.

This time Stiles and another dude are face-off, surprisingly Stiles gets the ball and passes to Kira, who's frozen for a moment before she starts running toward the goal. Coach yells for her to pass, but she shoots instead, scoring a goal.

Aurora cheered loudly but frowns in confusion when the coach benched her.

"Coach you suck" yelled the girl

Finstock turn to her and made a zip over his mouth "Zip it daredevil"

The whistle blows again suddenly there is a bad hit before Liam, Brett, and Garret go down. Aurora cringes. People surrounded them so the girl couldn't see much.

"That was a bad hit" said Flynn trying to look like everybody else.

"Do you think they are alright?" Asked Corey

"Yeah.... or maybe not" said Alex before pointing somewhere. Their eyes followed Aurora frown when she watches Brett being taken inside by the paramedics.

There was a time out, Aurora got a feeling but not banshee like more like a gut feeling.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Aurora said and got up. The other moved their feet so she could pass.

She quickly left the stands and rush inside, she came across the fortunately just unconscious body of the paramedics.

Aurora moved to the locker rooms silently as she heard a girls voice.

"You were cut with a poisoned blade. It was laced with wolfsbane. It won't kill you... But this will."

Wolfsbane?

"Why? Why are you doing this?" The voice of Brett said

"Because you're worth a lot of money, Brett." Said the girl

Aurora rush inside to see the Garrets girlfriend, Violet, chocking Brett with her  thermal wire.

"I now know why Garret always flirted with me. You are a crazy bitch" Aurora announced herself.

Violet let go of Brett and whirls around so fast Aurora was surprised she didn't get light headed. She wore a surprise expression on her face.

"But I guess you two do make the perfect couple since Garret just as crazy as you are" Aurora finished with a smirk.

"You know, when I ask Garret to kill you he told no because he didn't want to mess with a Mikaelson. But right now all I see is a poor excuse of one." Said violet

She pulled out a knife and run towards Aurora, the green eyed girl holds her hand up and blew her away before she could reach her.

Violet crash hardly against the lockers, the blow made her loose her grip on the knife.

"That was easier than I thought" said the green eyed girl.

She then grabbed one of the lacrosse sticks the coach had laying around and turn to violet.

She saw the assassins trying to reach for the knife but before she could Aurora slammed the stick on her arm.

Violet yells in pain clutching her arm, Aurora slammed the stick once again but this time to her side, then again and again.

Violet was on the floor breathing heavily wheezing in pain "wait I'm sorry. Please stop"

The green eyes girl scoff "Did you stopped when the people you killed beg you to?"

She hit her again in the ribs.

"Maybe you should have listen to your boyfriend. You messed with the wrong bitch."

Aurora then slammed her foot on her nose breaking it and knocking her unconscious.

The green eyes girl throws the stick away and rushes next to Brett. He had his eyes closed.

Scott runs into the locker rooms with Stiles, they see the unconscious Violet and Brett. They turn to her.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Aurora slightly confused.

"Lydia got the second part of the list and Brett was on it." Scott informs her.

Aurora sighs relieved, now they only need one more key.

"Did you knock her out?" Stiles asked 

"Yes but I'll tell you about me kicking her ass later, right now there is a Werewolf on need of medical attention." And just as she said it Brett eyes open in panic for a moment before closing again.

Scott turn to Stiles "...I think you better call your dad."

Later that night, after a terrible car ride that consisted in Stiles yelling at her to not let Brett threw up on his car and calling Derek for help they arrived to the animal clinic.

Derek was already there waiting for them, he helps them bringing him inside as Deaton told them to put him on the table.

Stiles, Aurora and Derek are trying to hold him down so Deaton can make an incision. Brett is seizing and foaming yellow at the mouth.

"What the hell is happening to him?" Aurora asks.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision, and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton explained

"Hey Derek? How about a little Werewolf strength?" Said stiles sarcastically.

Derek glares at him. "Yeah I'm not the only one here with "werewolf strength". Stiles and Aurora gave Derek a surprised kind of look.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton informs them.

Auto tried with her whole strength to hold him still but the young werewolf was way to strong... for all of them.

"Derek, Rory, he's slipping! I don't think I can hold him!"

Brett jerks and throws Aurora, Stiles and Derek off. In panic Brett gets up and starts to run, but Peter cuts him off and punches him in the face, knocking him out.

They watched Peter with cautious awe, and Peter looks at him with glowing blue eyes. "I guess I still have a little "werewolf strength" myself."

"Yeah no shit" Aurora replies, which makes Peter smirk.

She and Stiles kneel next to Brett, they notice something wasn't right. Aurora leans toward him.

"He's not breathing"

Deaton kneels and cuts the center of Brett's chest, releasing a puff of yellow gas.

"That's weirdly satisfying" said Aurora earning looks from everyone.

"Is he okay?" Stiles asks

Deaton nods "I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a little while."

Brett starts to mutter something.

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something..." said stiles

"The sun... the moon... the truth... The sun... the moon... the truth..." the werewolf mutter jus loud enough for Deaton to recognize the mantra.

"Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." It's Buddhist." He said looking between the Hales.

"...Satomi." Peter states.

"Help me get him up" Aurora said and Peter and Stiles put him on the table.

After talking about Satomi's pack and how probably they wouldn't know about the Deadpool they decided that since Brett was still out, Derek will take the werewolf jersey and try to find them by sent.

"Come on Ro let's go" said stiles Heading to the exit.

"No, it's fine I'll stay until he wakes up" said the girl

Stiles stops and turns to her "what? No"

"He's my friend stiles I can't just leave him." Said Aurora

"Scott will kill me if I let you here with a boy, so no, come on"

"It's not your decision, stiles I'll be fine really." She send a look at Derek who she was still a little awkward around.

The werewolf understands and put a hand on the boy's shoulder and drag him out. "She'll be alright stiles"

"Send me a text every hour" yelled stiles as he was taking away.

After that she helped Deaton clean the mess that was left behind.

"Thank you Rory." said the man

"It's the least I could do, I mean if it weren't for you most of us would be dead by now" said the girl earning a chuckle from Deaton.

"How you been with your powers?" Asked the man

Aurora shrugged "Banshee it's alright. I mean I couldn't find the second key but I guess sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Witch side same as always. Useless at times" she lowly mutters the last thing but the older man heard her.

"You know through all my life I have only met one witch, her name was Sheila Bennett."

"Was?" Asked the girl

"She died, her granddaughter told me years ago.... Sheila was an incredible witch. She once told me that magic doesn't come from spells it comes form the soul. It's an instinct witches have. To make your magic work you just need to follow your instincts." Said Deaton

Aurora smiled, it's the best advice she have received about her magic since Talia.

"Thanks Deats"

The next day Aurora woke up by the sound of her phone ringing. She saw her phone which indicated that it was almost the afternoon and the one calling her was Derek.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Rory, is Brett awake yet?"asked Derek

The girl looked at where the young werewolf was to found him still knocked out. "No, he's still out. Why? Can't you catch the packs sent with his cloths?"

Derek sighs. "No"

That answers took her for surprise "oh- but- what?"

"I don't have much time. Thanks for telling me about Brett"

"Wait Derek—" Before she could finish he hang up.

Aurora looked at her phones, lips pursed she debated into calling him again but decided against it. So instead she just went back to sleep.

The sound of her phone ringing again woke her up. She angrily answered.

"What?"

"Rory?" Said the voice of her brother. He sounded a little panicked.

"Are you okay?" Sake the girl fully waking up from her slumber.

"I can't find Liam, have you heard from him or has he send you a text or something?" Asked Scott

Aurora frown "No no, I haven't heard anything from him. When was the last time you talked to him.?"

"Last night but his friend Mason was with him this morning, he said they were running, Liam run ahead of him and since then he couldn't find him. He hasn't come to school either." Scott informs her

"Well I'm still waiting for Brett to wake up, but I'll keep my phone on just in case he calls or if you need something." Said the girl

"Okay, I'll call you later"

They hung up. Aurora saw the time again and it showed it has passed 3 hours since Derek called her.

"Damn, where did the time go?"

Hours had passed and Brett was still out, Deaton had called her and told her that he was going there in an hour.

Aurora was boringly playing with a couple of candles Deaton had laying around, she lit them up and then put them down.

Davina couldn't help but smile a bit remembering her time in the church attic. She used to do the same when she was bored.

The green eyed girl narrow her eyes at one of them and moved her fingers, this time instead of a small match of fire the candle including the ones she wasn't concentrated in lit up with a large intense fire that made her jump back. She wasn't expecting it. Aurora quickly wave her hand and put out the fire.

"Aurora?"

The green eyed girl turn around to find Brett looking at her with tired eyes, waking up from his sleep. He tried to sit up and Aurora helped him.

"When I said break a leg or whatever I didn't mean get stabbed." Said the girl.

Brett let out a breathy chuckle "Sorry"

"It's fine just don't do it again.... so a werewolf?"

"Yeah.... So a witch?" He said motioning his head at the burn candles.

"You saw that?" Asked the girl cringing slightly.

Brett nods "Woke up just in time and last night I kind of saw you blow that girl away."

They looked at each other before letting out a laugh.

"Where are we?" Asked Brett once the laughter tone down.

"An animal clinic, there is a guy that helps with situations like last night..." Answer Aurora. "How are you feeling?"

"A lot better. Why did that girl tried to kill me?" Asked Brett confused.

Aurora sighs softly "A few days ago my friend Lydia found out a Deadpool of all the supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills.... and you were part of it obviously."

Brett frown "Who would do something like that?"

"Don't know, I only know that there is this Benefactor but other than that I have no idea." Answer the girl

"I have to warn my pack and get to Lori" said Brett getting up from the table.

"Derek Hale is already in it. I think you should check on Lori first, I'm sure she's scared after not hearing from you for an entire day." Aurora said.

Brett nods "You're right."

"When am I not?" She smirks as they made their way to the back door.

"Thanks Rory, for saving me yesterday." Said Brett once they were outside.

She wave her hand dismissively "Like I would let you die. That wouldn't be very Wonder Woman like"

The werewolf snicker "Right. Well I'll see you around Rory."

He lean down and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek "Don't be a stranger." He calls as he walks away

"Never" said the girl with a smile as she watch him go.

The girl smiled and went back inside. When Deaton arrived it was dark already. He asked about Brett to which she answered that he was fine. Then he asked about the candles only earning a innocent smile and a shrug from her.

Just as she was about to leave Chris Argent walk in with an unconscious Scott over his shoulder.

"What happened?" Asked Aurora as soon as she saw her brother.

"Kate and her Berserkers." Informs Chris as he put Scott on the table. He then began to explain the whole situation.

"That bitch" mutter the girl angrily.

She turn to Deaton as the man was examining one of the berserker's antlers that was shoved through Scott's midsection.

"We're going to have to pull it out." Said the man. He moved to get something when Scott woke up.

"Scotty?" said Aurora looming over him.

"Hey there, I was actually hoping you'd be out for a few more minutes." Deaton said.

Scott looks down at his wound. Then back at them.

"Scott" said Chris next to Scott earning the wolf attention "This is going to hurt..."

Aurora cringes and he grabbed the antler and pulled it out. It hurt Scott so much that lurches to his feet.

The green eyes girl catch him "You alright?"

"Where's my dad? And the Sheriff?" Scott asks.

Deaton put a gauze in the boys wound as he answered "They're at the hospital. They're both doing fine. Hold this."

Scott groans in pain but did as told "It was Kate. It was her and the Berserkers."

"We know... But, they move fast, and they don't leave much in the way of tracks." Said Chris

Scott shakes his head "We have to find her. She's got Violet-- I think Violet knows where Liam is."

"Then, as much as this hurt, it could probably also help..." Deaton then offers the antler for Scott to get a scent from.

Aurora stayed behind with Deaton, she figures she is not going to be much of a help when it comes to sniffing stuffs.

"What even is a berserker?" Asked Aurora as she sits in one of the chairs.

"Berserkers are the result of a living human vessel that is inhabited by an animal spirit." Deaton tells her.

"So like they become the animal?" Asked the girl

The older man nods "they become the animal. They incase themselves in garments consisting of a bear's pelt or bones, the vessel channels the animal spirit and imbues himself with the bear's nature, strength and ferocity."

Deaton grabbed a book he had in one of the drawers and gave it to Aurora

"The beastiary? I'll have to admit I haven't actually read the damn thing" Said the girl taking the book.

"Well you should, I got my own copy a few months ago" said the men as Aurora look through the pages.

Wendigo: These vicious supernatural creatures were an unwelcome discovery among the native people of the new world. They are known to have an uncontrollable appetite for human flesh which leads them to kill despite any better judgment they might processes.

Kanima: Like the wolf, its power is greatest at the moon's peak. Like the wolf, the Kanima is a social creature but where the wolf seeks a pack the Kanima seeks a master. The Kanima, a weapon of vengeance, is used to carry out the bidding of its master.

Werecoyote: the Werecoyote is a species of shapeshifter that is distantly related to the Werewolf. It is unknown if they can gain power from being in a pack or if an Alpha can draw upon more power with a Werecoyote in its pack. Additionally, the Werecoyote shares the same kind of family classification as Werewolves as well, due to the fact that mundane coyotes and wolves are both canine creatures.

Kitsune: Kitsune are a supernatural species of Japanese fox spirits that are also commonly referred to simply as "foxes." They are creatures who live for many centuries. Kitsune accumulate tails throughout their lives that increase their powers, and the most powerful Kitsune are said to have nine tails.

Berserker: Berserkers are men who, after special rituals using the pelts and bones of bears, gain supernatural powers of strength, speed, and durability. However, doing so also causes them to channel the bear's ferocity, causing them to become mindlessly violent beings.

Werewolves: They are shapeshifters who have the ability to transform from an ordinary human appearance to a partially-lupine form that includes glowing eyes which are either gold, blue, or red depending on rank. Werewolves need to be trained in order to resist the urges that the moon forces upon them, which will allow them to remain in their human form.

Curse werewolves:  the curse werewolf are a supernatural shapeshifting species of individuals who unwillingly transform into large, fearsome, and extremely hostile wolves on the night of the full moon by breaking every bone in their body's. This type of Lycanthropy is an inherited genetic condition due to a curse, and a person can only be a werewolf if they are born to at least one werewolf parent; they cannot be turned by a bite or scratch. Furthermore, the werewolf gene must be "triggered" by taking the life of a human.

Aurora stopped reading and looked at Deaton who was looking over a dog "I didn't know there was different types of werewolves out there"

The man looked at her "There is a lot of supernatural things out there Rory."

The girl look back at the book and kept reading.

Banshee: Banshees are special human women who have the supernatural power to sense and predict when someone is about to die. As a result, they are considered harbingers of death and are often referred to as the "Wailing Women" due to the fact that they unconsciously scream to announce when someone has died.

Aurora shudder remembering the scream Lydia let out the night Allison died.

Witch: Witches are supernatural beings who are born with the power to affect change by magical means, known as witchcraft. While many witches are the self-proclaimed "Keepers of the Balance."Contemporary witches often use ceremonies, rituals, or shamanic practices to attune themselves with the natural rhythms of Nature in their efforts to obtain guidance and knowledge from wiser known witches called "the Spirits" or from their ancestors.

Werejaguar: The lore behind the werejaguar is based on the Aztec legend of Tezcatlipoca, a god who has a strong connection to jaguars. The most notable characteristic of the werejaguar is their connection to the Berserker species. When shifted, a Werejaguar's eyes will glow green.

Then Aurora stop over again, her eyes widen. "Vampire? Those actually exist?"

Deaton stop his work and looked at her meticulously "Like I said there's a lot of supernatural out there. Some more lethal then others."

Vampire: Vampires are magically reanimated human corpses which are inhabited by the spirits of the deceased person and who closely resemble the living human they were before their transformation. Vampires feed and survive on the blood of the living, typically on that of humans. A human who has consumed vampire blood in some way whether by drinking it, having it poured into their open wound, or by being injected with it and has subsequently died with the blood in their system will be magically revived as an undead vampire. In order to complete the transition into a vampire, the person must then consume a significant amount of human blood, at least a sip's worth, within the next twenty-four hours, or else they will die.

Before Aurora could read further into the book, the sound of the front door kept her from it.Scott came in with Liam in his arms, he was unconscious.

The girl quickly moved out of the way as her brother put the boy on the table. Deaton cuts the incision in his chest to let the wolfsbane out.

Aurora grabbed a towel and clean Liam's forehead before turning to her brother who was looking at the boy worriedly.

"He's fine Scotty, you found him right on time."

"I don't want to keep watching people die."  Scott said looking at Liam

"I'm not sure you have much choice about that..." said Chris

"Maybe I do."

"That's a lot of burden to carry, Scott."said Deaton

"I don't care. No one else dies. Everyone on that list-- everyone on that Deadpool-- it doesn't matter if they're Wendigos, or Werewolves, or whatever. I'm gonna save everyone." Said Scott

"We are" said the girl causing the boy to look at her "Scott you are not alone in this, you have Stiles, Kira, Lydia and the best for last, me."

Scott smiled and gave her a side hug. "I know"

Later that night the Lydia broke the third of the list. She told Aurora about the key to which the younger girl told her that she had written Derek's name before but thought nothing of it. Now she was worried the man actually die.

Aurora also learned that the other banshee, Meredith, killed herself which was a true bummer because Meredith was one of the only three banshee of town.

The next day Aurora was sitting on her brothers bed. She was looking at the big bag of money Scott had.

"This was Garret and violets?" Asked the girl

Scott nods "yeah, I found it in his locker"

"Damn... maybe I should kill a couple of people on that list how much was Kate again?"

Scott gave her a looks "Rory"

"Oh come on I'm just joking.... maybe" said the girl

Before the boy could scold her she change the subject. "Did you know there are different type of werewolves species"

Scott frown "Really? What's different?"

"Well they are called Cursed werewolves because they unwillingly change every full moon into a fully big wolf. The diary said they break every bone in their body through the transformation."

"Every bone?" Asked the boy cringing at that the thought.

Aurora nods "all of them so be grateful you aren't a curse werewolf"

"I am" said the boy

"Oh and there are vampires too" said the girl.

"Vampires?"

"Yeah, crazy right. I —" just as the girl was about to explain Stiles barge into the room. He and Scott sat down while Aurora stayed in the bed.

Scott sit the bag of money between them, the three of them stared at the bag.

"You counted it yet?" Asked stiles

Scott shakes his head "No."

"You probably should though..." said Aurora earning a nod in agreement from Stiles.

They dump out the money so they can count it, and a tape falls out. It said 'Play me.' They all looked at each other.

"..... shit"

⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️

A/N The last name is out and about. Each chapter is a closer step to meeting the Mikaelsons.

⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️
⚜️

I leave you with a gif of Kol being a proud Dad

Thanks for the support. Lots of love. Be safe.❤️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

630K 14.8K 57
ᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱�...
458K 11.6K 68
Josie starts a new job working under Rebekah Mikaelson at the Mikaelsons famous company , what happens when the Mikaelson Heir takes a liking to her...
17.3K 471 22
This is a soulmate mark/college AU, where Hope never went to the Salvatore School, and never met the super squad. The rest of Hope's childhood was ba...
235K 2.8K 39
"Sure people might think I'm a mistake, but really I'm just nature's way of saving the world." Faith Mikaelson is the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and...