Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

By HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... More

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

H I S V A L O R

6.8K 163 459
By HAPPYKIDDI

“The Battle of Hogwarts: II”

She watch as the dark forces announce their winnings. Each and one of them held such blood curling grins, one that could send your hair rising, one that could send shivers down your spine, and one that could make your toes curl.

And one that could definitely make you lose all hope for victory.

Then she looked at Hagrid, she held onto Blaise and Axel tighter as she scan the body Hagrid's carrying. Harry was really dead, it was really the end. They had won. The darkness had won over the light.

She wished she could have said something, tell Harry that she's sorry for siding with Draco before he died. But her heart was foolish, why did she think Draco will stay with her to the good side? Slytherins value loyalty, leadership and ambition. Of course, their loyalty remains with their family despite all the wrong beliefs wired onto them.

And that's what exactly Draco did.

Her chest tightened as if she's having cardiac arrest, it was hard to gulp whenever her eyes lay onto her lover or perhaps, ex-lover  who's cowering in his spot in between his mother and father. His bravery withered.

There was so much more to him, so much more to unravel and find out.

How did he went from this. Diana never wanted to be a legilimens this bad before. To get a peek of his true self and mind, she wanted to know what he was thinking ― she thought she can read through him  ― but it seems like she was wrong all this time. No she can't read him. He's been a closed book as he was before.

How nerving.

He was willing to be on their side, him being a deatheater, she didn't even know what mission Voldemort gave him for all she knew that Dumbledore was killed because the deatheaters  that came in the ca―

She held back a gasp.

A sudden realization drawn upon her.

Everything had hit her like like a truck at maximum speed. She wondered how the deatheaters were able to get inside the castle and kill Dumbledore, when the whole Hogwarts was sealed, shielded, and apparitions cannot be used. It was safe but how ―

She looked down on her ruined shoes and her eyes widened, she gulped. The dots finally connected, how slow can she be? She was a bloody Ravenclaw and she's only figuring this out now?! She'd read tons about a Vanishing Cabinet on books and their usage ― Draco was mending a cabinet, he never told any kind of cabinet but she knows it was definitely  the Vanishing Cabinet, his tired expressions and exhausted looks explains it.

She helped him by giving him a list of mending spells.

That was probably it.

The reason why the deatheaters were able to sneak inside and kill Dumbledore was because she'd unknowingly helped Draco Malfoy with his mission.

Harmonia Nectere Passus. She knew it was the charm to fix the vanishing cabinet, and she had written in on roll of a parchment along with other mending charms and spells.

She vividly remembered, after she and Draco had spend the entire day in her dorm sleeping after his quidditch match ― the parchment was gone.

She had accidentally helped the dark side.

She felt a lump on her throat and her muscle weakens at the revelation. She felt like she had the dark mark imprinted on her arm now.

She lifted her head, and her eyes met with Lucius from across the Courthyard. Scornful, fear, and pure evilness is what Diana can see in his eyes.  She hated this man so much, hated him for being such a nuisance. Hated him for what he had done to his own son.

Then finally she met Draco's gaze. She wanted to hate him, to loathe him so bad but ― she couldn't. How can love be this crazy? How can she love someone other people resented so much? It was maddening, but it's what she felt.

Those silver grey eyes ― Crestfallen. Like the turrets of the clouds disappearing and the darkness looming over the sky before the war started, when she was looking outside the window and deciding to give him a visit to the Hospital Wing. How did it turn to this Immediately?

She wished he could've been braver for once. Brave not for her, but for himself. It wasn't her that needed saving, it was him, yet he turns down every help he gets. She couldn't break him at all, she thought she could be the one to save him.

However this wasn't a fairytale.

This was reality.

She did found out, connected the dots and knew the truth. However what good does it make now? They're defeated.

The chosen one is dead. No one can save them.

Tears streamed down her face, and she felt Axel's hand running up and down her back to soothe her.

Her heart pained even more when Neville ambled slowly, step by step in a dreary pace towards the enemies. “Neville―” she fright, everyone looked at the clumsy boy who has blood on the side of his face, he was holding the sorting hat tightly in his grip.

“What?” Pansy choked in shock, Diana took a side glance at her and she had a hand over her mouth, crying silently and Theo's mouth went wide open. Blaise on the other hand looked awfully disappointed.

“Neville No―” She tried to reach for him just like she did to Draco however, Axel and Blaise had a hold on her, preventing her from stepping a foot.

“He can't ― that's not Him, tell him to stop” Diana shifts her head left and right to the two boys, seeking for help then groaning lowly before looking at Neville again.

He stood just a couple of meters in front of Voldemort, looking down on the ground with disdain.

They laughed at him, laughed because such a boy wanted to join the dark side.

She can't believe Neville was really going to their side. 

“I'd like to say something” He stated, voice quivering in front of the Dark Lord. Diana knew it must've took tons of courage just to even speak in front of the most dangerous darkest wizard they've ever met.

Voldemort gestured for him to speak. Seemingly interested yet at the same time not. And everyone went silent, listening in to the words of the boy.

“It doesn't matter that Harry's gone”

With those words, Diana wondered what was Neville thinking. On what he'd say next however her eyes laid on Draco. The pang in her heart was still strong. It was Betrayal, that's what she felt, that was the pang in her heart.

“People Die everyday” Neville subtly shouted, then glared at Seamus who tried to stop him. “Friends, Family. We lost Harry tonight, but he's still with us” Neville stated, his face scrunching with want to prove their side is not defeated. Then he placed his hand over his heart “In here”

“So Does Fred, Remus, Tonks, Clarette. They didn't Die in Vain!”

A smile curl up in Diana's face. She had lost her bestfriend, and she lost Draco ― he gave up on her and himself, gave up on them. But this didn't mean that she will stop.

She'll spare every blood of the enemy, as long as the last of her breath, she will get revenge for the people she loved. She won't give up, and so are the others.

Because the fight hasn't ended yet, whether Harry Potter is dead or alive.

Axel and Blaise loosened their hold around her arms and drop their hands down to their sides. Hands fisting, Diana's shoulders tensed as Neville acted agressive.

“But you will! Because you're wrong!” He shouted at the grinning Dark Lord.

Everyone gripped their wands tightly, knowing what's about to come next, this is it. Diana took a deep breath, if she's going to die in this war ― then she'll die by defending what's right.

Death is not to be feared, she reminded herself. This was for all the deaths she had seen today, for all the innocent childrens and professors. For her friends. For the people who ruined her dragon.

She brought a hand over the necklace around her neck, the dragon pendant. She remembered just how passionate she was about Dragons and how much she loves them because they're misunderstood creatures, like him. then she looked at Draco ―

He was her Dragon.

“Harry's heart did beat for us, FOR ALL OF US. THIS ISN'T OVER YET”

Diana's eyes widen in shock and a loud blissful gasp left her mouth at the sudden Revelation happening upon her. Her heart took a huge leap and blood pounded in her ears, she feels like everything is about to end now, about to determine how things will go down.

Harry fell from Hagrid's clutch and stood in his feet, wandless, glaring at the Dark Lord. Everyone had their eyes wide open, mouth ajars and shrieks left their mouths.

HE WASN'T DEAD.

Everyone squaled in shock and relief while their enemies gasped.

Her gaze locked with Draco, and his silver grey eyes shows Hopefulness. There was a sea of faith in his those beautiful big irises, his shoulders heave and his adam apple bobbed. Then he mouthed her some words, words that lit an exhilarating feeling inside her ―

I am never leaving you” he mouthed then shook his head with a smile “Never”

His next actions galvanized everyone causing their blood to stir with thrill.

“POTTER!”

As fast as lightning before Voldemort could even attack Harry ― Draco threw his wand at him and Harry was able to catch it, Draco then dashed across the Courtyard as fast as he can, not caring about his parent's yells and shouts.

Diana's smile was inexplicable. Now stood in front of her was her Dragon, clutching her hand and dragging her inside the castle, accidentally bumping onto Blaise and Axel just as explosions and rumbles were heard on the courtyard.

Along the way while he was pulling her, Diana saw Buttercup, her family owl soaring through the haze while hooting loudly around the sky before entering inside the castle from a wrecked glass window.

She shifted her eyes towards Draco, his back was facing her, trepidation spread throughout her body making her feel sick yet thrilled.

“Draco ―” she said in between pants and grunts as they now sprint with all they've got to the Great Hall, along with the other students and Aurors.

They stopped briefly and Draco seized her shoulder before locking eyes with hers “Diana, I love you so much I would never leave you, you know that right?― Now, let's be the power couple our enemies will fear” A look of Valor and Vengeance was in swirling around his irises.

The Draco Malfoy wants to cause a bloodbath, to their real enemies.

And she was ready for it. She gulped, took his hands that were gripping her shoulders then nod furiously. Until a sudden realization hit her,

“Y― you don't have a wand” She stammered, and flinched when she heard crashes and tables being thrown.

She gaze around and have only noticed the Deatheaters were now inside the Great Hall, attacking every single witch and wizard that didn't join their side, whether they'd be children or a senior.

Anxiousness rippled her veins and cold sweat run down her neck and down her spine. 

On the corner of her eyes, just behind Draco, she saw a deatheater with a bald  shiny head, whipping the rows of chairs aside and stepping on top of a lengthy oak table. “Step, Aside Draco” she ordered, eyes never leaving the enemy.

Draco turned around and when he saw the man, he let out a evil smirk before helping Diana on top of the table “Kill him, don't stop until he's dead, my love” He grinned.

This was a fair battle, A duel. She should win this, this was what's she's good at ever since her third year ― she just have to be  extremely Brutal.

What Diana didn't knew was that Draco Malfoy had his mother's wand, he knew he'll be needing an extra for emergency andhe was right. While Diana battled against the deatheater from across the lengthy table, Draco was combatting with a woman ― Evan Rosier, the boned face lady he hated the most.

Draco had seen all her killings of muggleborns and all torture she did to kids his age, and that just fuels the fire inside him. “My my, The young master of Malfoys, how...... Pathetic, siding with them” she made a guttural sound at the back of her tongue, before whipping it at him, sending a bright red hex.

Draco swiftly shielded himself with a charm, instead of dodging it. His devilish grin never left his face, he was ready for this ― ready to battle, because his fucking aunt taught him all the ropes to a perfect killing.

“Rosier ― you might want to watch your mouth, you don't wan't to die with it open, that'll be..... Pathetic” and with that, Draco shot her spell after spell, grunting as Evan Rosier kept backing away while dodging the spells.

Draco stopped briefly before pointing his wand on the wall behind her, and making an explosion, causing her to bent down on the ground, he took that chance to swish his wand, resultong to Rosier being lifted in the air with a painful scream ― then he pointed the tip if his wand towards a broken glass window and Immediately Evan Rosier was thrown outside the castle through that window with a loud bomb sound, he must've exploded her into shreds.

That was just the start.

He panted. Merlin, killing was so much fun especially when it's the enemy.

But when he turned around to check on Diana, he saw him on top of the table not with that bald shiny head deatheater but with his own father.

He was lifting her in the air with his hand wrapped around her throat.

“LUCIUS!” he seethed but just as he was about to attack his own father, he disapparated with Diana.

His heart fell.

Diana was sending fire spells towards the bald deatheater, a victorious smile planted across her face and her blood rushed with such adrenaline mixed with fright. She never thought battling someone life-threatening can be this exhilarating.

“THAT'S IT” the deatheater yelled before dodging her expulso. He took a few mad steps and this time ― Diana's eyes snapped wide open.

He shot her a whizzing spell, directed to her head, she shielded it with her protego, then he sends another bright blue hex towards her chest and she merely avoided it by ducking down. Her heart hammered with such tremor as he continues to swish and flick and rotate his wand, mercilessly sending her attack after attack, the spells sounded sharp when it flies towards her.

This continued on until Diana backed away, his power becomes stronger by the second. He was a maven, his use of dark magic was advanced ― she should've seen it coming.

Because now, she felt herself getting weaker and her knees wanting to give up from the force. But she won't give up, she will kill him and she will win.

Diana felt herself almost tripping at the edge of the table, causing her to gasp. The bald man had a murderous glint on his eyes as he stopped briefly. “Goodbye child” a gut wrenching phrase came out of his filthy mouth.

Diana saw a flash of green light emitting from the tip of his wand and it grew bigger and nearer, then it was rushing to her ― before she could even move a muscle, the spell was right in front of her eyes. Her pulse was at an abnormal rate, she shut her eyes, accepting her defeat.

Her heart stopped.

Her breath halted.

Time freezed.

Her world crashed.

Or so she thought.

But then when she opened her eyes she saw Buttercup, her grey dainty owl lifeless down on the oak table she was standing.

Buttercup saved her.

The Deatheater groaned in annoyance and held his bald head, Diana took the opportunity and did a c- rotation with her wand before pointing it at him “Confringo!”

Her chest heaved as she saw a fiery explosion, the deatheater was lifted about 10 feet in the air and had hit the wall from her curse, she watched as he slipped down a pile of bricks, dead and lifeless.

It gave her odd satisfaction.

She saw Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Ginny, Luna, Hermione and Ron watching intently as Molly sends curse after curse towards Bellatrix Lestrange on top of an oak desk, across from hers.

She shifted her eyes down, her owl died with eyes wide open. She was about to pick it up when the table she was standing on to, shaked as if someone just stepped on it. She tilted her head and without warning Lucius had his hand wrapped around her throat, in a cruel and torturous grip.

She tried to yank him away and even attempting to send a hex however the grasp of his hand around her throat had her losing breath.

Lucius was glaring at her with such anemosity and deep hatred, she was choking for air, and she can't feel the table anymore.

“What did you do to my son?! You're the reason he'd gone like this! I'm gonna end you!” then he look down, and smashed her owl with his foot, emitting a cracking sound, breaking some of it's bones.

Diana's eyes widen and it almost popped out of her socket. Then the next thing she knew, they whirled, their surroundings disappearing and there was greyness in the air.

They were disapparating from Hogwarts.

Draco's tie tightened around his neck, cold sweat running down his back and his torso from under his black suit. He had no idea where Lucius had taken his lover and he was panicking. He left the Great Hall, avoiding any more deatheaters in search for Diana.

He swore to Merlin that if his father did something to her, he will kill him, even with bare hands.

He disapprated and apparated everywhere in the castle but he was no where to be found..

He freezed in his tracks and rubbed his temple from agitation. Think like Lucius, where would he be taking someone he wants to kill?

With that, an answer came to his mind, and although he wished that place wasn't the place he'd taken his lover, he knew his assumption was right.

His father had taken Diana to the Manor.

And so he disapparated from Hogwarts, a whirl of greyness and black mixed the air and soon enough, his feet landed on the marbled floor of their living room.

It was cold, eerie and downright scary. Blood pounded in his ears and he can hear his heartbeat. He kept his wand near to him, and slowly gaze around the room.

“GIVE ME DIANA, FATHER” He condemned, eyes roaming with alert around the living room ― portraits of the Malfoy family is hanged on the walls, the chandelier on top of the ceiling no longer shines, the area was dim and haunting.

He never called this place home, for him it was The Manor and it will always be just The Manor.

“Draco...” a devilish voice appeared behind him, he whirled around and glared at his own replica, his father had his wand up to his chin, looking unbothered, he came from a dark corner then took a painful slow steps towards Draco.

“Where. Is. Diana?” he seethed, teeth gritting and his eyes was filled with anger. His wandless hand fisted, knuckes turning white, while his other hand tightened around the wand he's holding.

Lucius grinned wickedly “That Girl made you soft... And that is not a good trait―” he stopped before shaking his head “You disappoint me, what you did earlier was foolish!”

Draco took a deep breath trying to maintain his anger “Then be disappointed, I am tired of your bullshit Lucius. Now hand Diana over ― she's got nothing to do with your issues with me” He retaliated. Voice laced with madness.

His father whip his wand and from the dark corner where he emerged, Diana  also emerged from it, however ― her eyes were closed, she was lifted in the air with Lucius's command, and she looked lifeless. She looked dead.

Slowly she was brought in front of Draco, she didn't move a muscle when she was dropped down on the cold ground.

And Draco's heart shattered into pieces, tears brimming to his eyes.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?” he condemned, now pointing his wand at Lucius who looks rather intrigued by his attitude.

Lucius pointed his wand towards Draco as well, keeping the same stance and same energy like him. “Don't worry, she's not dead ― but I will kill her if you don't go back to our side and be the faithful deatheater you are”

“Sorry” Draco grinned foolishly at himself “But, I don't think I fit for that role. You might need another son for that”

He will take vengeance for her.

With the use of his wand, Draco shifted Diana to the side, and thus, the Duel begins.

He shots his father a yellow flashing curse in which Lucius counter-cursed, dodging and sending a hex right after, it was too fast that Draco merely escaped it. His heart raced and his palms began to sweat, he had not fought his father before but he'd watched him fight a couple of times.

And he was an expert.

If he'll die, it's for his darling Diana.

Lucius smirked “That's all you got Draco? ― Not surprising, your little girlfriend didn't stand as much against me, could've killed her if I wanted to. But I need to see you in the dark side first”

Draco's head boiled and his anger heightened, he will kill his own father. And he will not regret any single bit of his decision.

Curse after curse where being shot in the air but the both of them manage to dodge, shield and avoid. Until ―

Without warning a red flash shoot Draco in the chest, caught him by shock. He flew in the air and landed a few meters back, hitting the cold black wall then sliding down the floor. He groaned and then suddenly Lucius now stood in front of him.

“You join the dark side or I'll end you right now” His father rasped with such wrath, pointing his wand down at Draco who's leaning against the wall, all tired and pained, the spell soared a sharp pain inside him, and he didn't know what it was.

Weakly he took his wand and swished it, emitting a spell towards Lucius however ― he easily shielded himself.

“Poor child, did you think you can beat me? One spell? All it takes is one spell for you to be this Vulnerable? Your just like your Mother. Weak and fraud!”

Lucius words hit his heart as if he was stabbed by a shard blade. He gritted his teeth while looking up on his father, who's now pointing his wand down on him.

Draco's jaw flexed and his hand turned white, the pain he felt around his chest was unstoppable but he won't let it stop him.

“You don't speak to my mother like that Lucius. You were never a father figure, never a husband, you're a coward. You're the problem in this family!” Draco shouted.

“She sided with Potter! The Malfoys enemies, your enemies. And so did you, You're exactly like your mother! Shameful! You brought disgrace in the family” then Lucius swished his wand, and a long cut slashed through Draco's neck, droplets of blood dripped down from the open wound and down his collarbone.

His eyes darkened as the pain doubled. “Potter is not my enemy” Draco seethed  “You are” he added lowly, voice dripping with venom.

Lucius laughed maniacally and this time he was done for it. “Alright, you've proven yourself unworthy. You must die, I don't care if you're my son. I'll be better without you”

Little did he know Draco knows his every move, he had expected the next curse he will receive from his father and he knew what he's thinking. All those years of watching him fight, he had memorized it, he knew it so well as if it's the back of his hand ― and he's using that to his advantage.

“AVADA KEDAV―”

“Locomotor mortis!” Draco lifted his wand and point it at Lucius Ankles. Lucius's legs stucked together and he fell on his back down the floor, creating a loud thud sound and a heavy groan from him.

Draco stood up from his feet, the blood on his neck stained his suit, but he took no care for it. “Expelliarmus!” he Immediately disarmed her father.

He stood in front of his scornful, writhing and evil father who's now struggling and whimpering on the floor, with his legs binded and wandless. “How funny a leg locker curse could save me from your killing curse” Draco smirked down at him.

He pointed his wand at his neck and chanted some healing spells, curing the long wound on his neck instantly. Then he point it down at his father, his blood was cursing with such rage and fury.

He wants to kill his father. All those tortures and evil things he did was because of him. Lucius basically brainwashed his own son, and beated him up.

“Are you gonna kill me Draco? Do you have the courage for that? You didn't want to kill Dumbledore but now you're willing to kill me? You're a murderer”

Draco knew his father was trying to get to him, to save his pitiful arse. But when he shifts his eyes at Diana who's eyes are still shut and muscles freeze, he grew furious.

He gave Lucius a wrathful glare “I am a murderer, and you'll be the victim” all thoughts left his mind and with venom in his voice, evil in his thoughts, danger in his glint, he shouted,

“This is for my enemy, you are my enemy!”

“SECTUMSEMPRA!”

He watched as gashes and large cuts appeared in his father's body. Blood streaming down and soon enough, Lucius's eyes fluttered close ―

and Draco did not regret any of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 204 22
The war is over. Voldemort has been defeated. While Hermione Granger tries to keep face, demonstrating the courage and tenacity of Gryffindor house...
2K 126 29
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
73.1K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
496 7 14
"Come on Draco! It's fun!" The young Smithstone exclaimed as she was running around in the pouring rain like a child, Malfoy chuckled at the scene as...