Loving The Lawyer (18+)

By Satansfavoffspring

⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in n... More

Revamp
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (updated)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Meet Me At Midnight Sneak Peak
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Meet Me At Midnight Is Finally Out!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)
SMUT!!!
Chi Sono?
NEW STORY IS OUT!
Summoning All My Queens

Chapter 24

17.6K 340 114
By Satansfavoffspring

Unknown POV

I watch as my best friend of almost ten years twirls a knife between her fingers. I never understood how she could do that. I, like her, am very well trained with weapons, especially knives, but for some unknown reason, I could never do that.

Thinking, she's thinking. Another thing I couldn't understand about her was her brilliance. Never in my life have I met a more brilliant person and that's saying a lot considering there are a shit ton of geniuses in the underworld.

"План идеален," She announces halfheartedly. Her heart isn't in the game anymore. I must fix that. Without her, I can't take that motherfucker down. I've been preparing for this my entire life and I'm not about to let it fail because she's suddenly having second thoughts. I love her and I could never hurt her, that is why I must help her see reason. (The plan is perfect)

"Тогда что с твоим тоном?" I ask. She looks at me, her eyes are glassy. I've never seen her cry before. I sigh and run my hands through my thick blonde hair. (Then what is with your tone)

"Вы влюбились в него, не так ли?" I ask, already knowing the answer. She nods as a tear falls down her cheek. (You fell in love with him, didn't you)

"I didn't plan for this to happen," She sobs, switching over to English. "We've been planning this for years and I know how much this means to you and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Психо." I soothe as I reach across the table to wipe her tears. (Psycho)

"No, it's not, he will hate me. I don't want him to hate me!" She cries, tears streaming down her cheeks onto the table. I guess love does really crack even the coldest of hearts.

I round the table and pull her close to my chest. She clutches my black shirt with both fists as if I'm her only life source. I run my fingers through her silky hair as I whisper soothing words in her ear.

"Okay," She sniffles. "I'll do this, but only to save them."

*****

Kingston

Sprawled on the floor of Dario's closet, sweat dripping down our naked bodies, chests heaving up and down, condoms litter the floor, hair messed up, whip marks from the whip I suggested we use when torturing the Russian. I don't know how we lasted six rounds on this hard ass floor, but we did and it was some of the best sex I've ever had. I love rough, angry sex and so does Dario.

"Move in with me," Dario suddenly states, out of the blue. I whip my head around to look at him, but he's concentrating hard on the ceiling. I swallow the hard lump that formed in my throat and climb on top of him. His dick twitches under me, but Jellybean can wait till later this is important.

Yes, I am aware Dario named his dick. I caught him staring at the mirror a couple of weeks ago, in a pair of boxers. He was staring down at it and muttering something along the lines of, "C'mon, Jellybean. I don't have time for this, go down. Kingston isn't even here." When I asked him what he was doing he blushed a bright red and told me he was talking to Jellybean.

Apparently, he named his dick Jellybean because his grandfather told him when he was a little boy he wasn't allowed to say the word dick or cock so Dario told his grandfather he would call it jellybean which is what he was eating at the time.

"You want me to move in, like fully move in?" I ask, wanting to be sure I heard him correctly.

"Yes, you practically live here already. And I'm sure Juan wouldn't mind considering he's practically moved in with Vader." Dario answers, slightly breathless. How is this man still horny after all that?

"I would love to move in with you!" I lean down to give him a quick peck. "But I have to talk to Juan about selling our apartment."

He flashes me a smile so bright the fucking sun would be jealous. "I love you," He says before crashing his lips to mine. I moan as he sticks his tongue in my mouth. I pull back before the kiss could get any more heated.

"I love you more," I say.

He narrows his eyes. "Impossible." I bore my eyes into his, challenging him. For what felt like forever we stared at each other with narrowed eyes, neither backing down, before he both eventually burst into laughter.

"We became that couple," I wheeze.

"What couple?" He asks.

"The cheesy, sappy, express their feelings too much couple. The rom-com couple." I shudder in disgust as he continues to laugh under me.

"No, we are the epitome of a mafia Wattpad couple. Rough sex, torture kinks, wild fucking emotions, matching guns, need I say more."

I giggle. "No, you're right, but we also can be kind of cheesy."

He hums in acknowledgment before attaching his lips to my hickey filled neck. I swear to god this man is a vacuum. The amount of hickeys I've had to cover up in the last four months is insane. I mean we have sex a lot, but dude needs to chill!

"Dario..." I moan. "I can't feel my legs, no more sex."

He detaches his lips from my neck and wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you and I don't care how cheesy and romantic I sound. I will continue to tell you I love you as much as I want."

"I like the sound of that," I whisper as I stare into his beautiful blue eyes. I wish our kids could get his blue eyes, but it's something about the Cruz family. Every child born with Cruz blood has grey eyes. It's really peculiar.

"We still need to talk," Dario states. Way to ruin the moment.

I groan. "Can't we do that tomorrow? Tonight I just want to binge 'The Office' with you."

"Okay we can do that," He concedes before picking me up and carrying me to the shower. He has to hold me up against the wall with one hand as he slowly and sensually massages me with body wash. My legs are still shaking slightly like they always do after sex with this man.

After our shower, Dario carefully slides underwear and Nike pros up my legs before pulling a large vintage Nirvana band tee over my head. He lays me down gently on our bed before walking back into the closet to get changed himself.

I flick through Netflix, looking for 'The Office' while he changes. Once I find it I send a text on the group chat asking if someone could bring up the snack basket labeled 'KINGSTON'S ONLY, DO NOT TOUCH UNLESS YOU WANT FIVE LESS FINGERS.'  and some cool ranch Doritos for Dario.

He soon walks out of the closet dressed in black sweatpants and no shirt, revealing his slightly wet abs. I practically drool at the sight. Why is this man so fucking sexy and how the hell did I get so lucky?

Dario settles into the bed next to me, pulling me to his side as I lay my head on his chest. I press play on season three episode five. Ten minutes into the episode, Gianna enters the room with her hoodie pulled up to her nose and the basket I requested.

"Why is half your face covered?" I ask. She sets the basket down on the bedside table and speaks through the fabric covering her face.

"Because you two have been in here for the last three hours and everyone knows what goes on in this bedroom when you two are alone for that long. I don't really want to smell that." I blush and look at Dario who is also blushing. "Ah, anyways enjoy your night." She runs out of the room before either of us can say thank you.

*****

Talia

Fuck, I'm so nervous. I've never been more nervous in my entire life. Lucas and I have been talking about kids for months, yet I feel nervous and anxious about what his response will be. Kingston and Juan keep reassuring me everything is going to be fine and I know they're right, but I can't seem to shake this anxious feeling.

I decided with a little help from Juan how to tell him. I was just going to tell him straight out. We've never been the couple to beat around the bush, for instance, the first time Lucas and I met his pick-up line was, "Hello, future baby momma, I'm here for our date." It was after my shift was over I had just received a bouquet of red roses and a beautiful red dress that made my tan skin and brown eyes pop; from my secret admirer.

In walked Lucas dressed in a red silk button-up with dress pants. I had seen him around the bar a couple of times, but we had never actually talked. It was stupid to go with him that night, but it ended up being the best night of my life and the best decision I ever made.

"Lucas," I whisper against his chest. He looks at me with a quizzical expression.

"Lucas? You never call be Lucas, it's always Luca. This must be important." He jokes.

"It is," I say a little more confidently.

His eyes soften and he takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. "Whatever it is we can get through it, okay."

I take a deep breath before speaking. "You know you're the love of my life, right now, right?" He looks at me confused before his eyes turn angry and his grip on my hand tightens almost to the amount of pain.

"What the hell do you mean right now?" He snarls.

"Baby, you're hurting me." I whimper. His eyes soften slightly as does his grip.

"I'm sorry, it's just what do you mean?"

"I mean in around eight months I'm going to have a new love of my life and so are you," I say softly and slowly, making sure to enunciate every word.

"Y-you mean what I think you mean, right?" His voice cracks. I nod, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He cheers getting up from the bed, pulling me with him. He spins me around abs cheers, "We're going to be parents!" I giggle and squeal as he places me on my feet.

"I love you, so much!" He gets on his knees and places kisses all over my stomach. "And I love you, too, little man."

"Little man?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Just a feeling," He responds.

"You've literally known for two minutes," I deadpan.

"Let me have my feeling woman,"

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So...any theories on who unknown and his accomplice is?
SC🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 4.2K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
388K 4.2K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
9.8M 87.9K 25
TW This story is under EXTREME EDITING!!! Dark, cold, emotionless, Ruthless, is what you'd expect from Killian Lorenzo. With one look you can be si...
2.2M 55.6K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...