Cartoon Universe: Season one

By 091607ag

A series is coming to a Wattpad near you. Join our heroes as they battle evil and explore the multiverse in t... More

Introduction
Episode 1: The first pilot episode
Episode 2: The Halloween episode
Episode 3: Teleporter conundrums
Episode 4: The Trojan War
Thanksgiving special
Episode 5: Whom the bell trolls
Episode 6: New from Hell(Literally)
Cartoon Universe Christmas special
Episode 7: Mystery mayhem
Episode 8: Teen Titans Go!
Ep9: Deadpool and the hero of mighty nature
Ep10: Way of the Sayian
Ep12: A dime to kill for
Ep13: Mortal Bombad Kombat
Ep14: Superman, Mangle, & Knuckles
Valentines day special
Mini short: The Pickle
Ep15: Gaston
Ep16: Arkham Mayhem
Ep17: The return of Mermaid man and Barnacle boy
Ep18: The hollow knight
Ep19: Doomsday Pt.1
Ep20: Doomsday Pt.2(Season finale)

Ep11: Super Cartoon Universe Bros.

13 1 0
By 091607ag

Deadpool was in his finest day. As he runs with a duffle bag full of goodies he brought, he quickly speeds up and kicks the door down of thier house.

Deadpool: ♪I'm baaaack!♪

Squidward: Thank goodness you're back. This moron won't stop harassing me with his sock puppet.

Patrick: It's called a marionette, Mister Squidward.

Squidward: You don't even know what that means.

Deadpool: You'll never guess what I have.

Squidward: Please let it be the will to live.

Deadpool: A full collection of all the Nintendo games. All on Gamecube, Wii, Wii-U, Super nintendo, Ds, 2Ds, 3Ds and xl, and wait for it. ♪On Swiiiiiiiitch!♪

Squidward:.... Fantastic.

Patrick: Oh boy I wanna play!

Deadpool: I just gotta set up the consoles first.

Spider-man: Hey what's going on?

Squidward: Spandex man got himself a full set. I mean, how did he even get enough money to buy all this?

Spider-man: Oh...you don't wanna know.

Squidward: Like I would want to.

Deadpool: Aaand done.

He goes for the super Nintendo console and boots up Super Mario Bros.

Spider-man:So, we're gonna start off with Mario.

Deadpool: Who wants to be player two?

Squidward: Not me.

Patrick: Me me me.

Patrick runs to the console, picks up a controller and sits beside Deadpool.

Patrick: So uhh..How do you play this game?

Deadpool: Well you see, the crossy thing are the buttons to move, the top button to do some special moves, the bottom button to jump, and...

Spider-man: Okay, let me do the playing, and when I die, Patrick can play next.

Patrick: Hooray!

Deadpool: Alright, let's-a go!

He starts up the game and the screen come on with joyful music playing and a little man on the screen with the title “Super Mario Bros.”

Spider-man: Okay, I'll be player...what is that?

Deadpool: Is what?

What they don't notice is something blue and spining on the screen. It's small at first but then gets bigger and starts to suck things in.

Spider-man: It's a wormhole!

Squidward: Wormhole?!

Patrick: What's a wormhole?!

The wormhole gets even bigger and starts sucking the heroes in. Just then, Harry the Mummy and dopey come in.

Harry: Hey, what's going *Gets sucked in* ooon!

Spider-man: Harry! Dopey!

Patrick: Aaaahahahaaaaah!

Deadpool: *Gets sucked in*I thought wormholes were for wooooooorrrmms!

The heroes are completely sucked in and fly through the vortex for about a minute or two until another wormhole opens and they all fall into the ground.

Deadpool: Ohh, my head. Why can't I feel my anything? *Looks around and sees that his body is crushed by the others* Ooh.

???: It worked! My machine worked!

Deadpool: Who said that?

???: You're wondering where you are and why you're here, yes? My name is professor Egad. Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Squidward: Mushroom Kingdom?

Spider-man: Hold on. Why are we here?

Egad: Mario. Luigi.

The gang get themselves up and looks around the castle and see that this is the same castle that Peach lives in. They turn around and the two brothers Mario and Luigi are standing right in front of them.

Patrick: Look, it's Mayo and Linguini!

Mario: Actually its-a Mario and Luigi.

Deadpool: I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Harry: What are we doing here?

Egad: We brought you here because you all are heroes like them.

Squidward: And?

Luigi: And we need-a your help.

Mario: You see, after Bowser kidnapped the Princess, there was another wormhole just like-a Egad's. But it was-a red, and what came-a out were metal-a soldiers with strange weapons and shot out red lines of light-a.

Spider-man: Metal soldiers? Lines of light? Strange weapons? K.Rool.

Luigi: Who's-a K.Rool?

Mario: Remember, Luigi. He used to be enemies with-a our friend, Donkey Kong.

Deadpool: And now he's the grand commander of the droid army.

Squidward: No wonder they want us here.

Egad: You see, Bowser took her not to his castle, but to K.Rool's fortress instead. And one of his generals are occupying that very castle.

Harry: Well we got no time to lose then.

Dopey nods in agreement and puffs up for the adventure.

Mario: Come on everyone, let's-a go!

Deadpool: Finally, an actual Mario adventure.

Egad: Be careful. Those droids are with Bowsers koopalings and are more stronger in numbers.

Spider-man: We'll be careful.

Heading out of the castle, the heroes go for the first world. The world had lush green grass, vivid mountains, and beautiful landscapes.

Squidward: Boy do I wish I were to live here. Better than with the two morons I have to live with.

Harry: Right-o.

Mario: We have to be-a quick. Goombas are-a everywhere.

Deadpool: Then what are we waiting for. Let's do this.

Deadpool runs up to a goomba and kicks it up in the sky.

Patrick: Wow!

Mario: Mama mia!

Spider-man: Look out! More goombas!

Deadpool sees more goombas incoming, with some mounted with small blaster turrets.

Deadpool: Yep, definitely K.Rool.

The goombas with the turrets fire at Deadpool and he runs and jumps up to one of the floating platforms. He goes and jumps up on one of the power up blocks. The block opens up a fire flower power up.

Deadpool: Aw yeah. Gimme.

He jumps up and gets the power up and smacks it in his chest and he begins to turn into a fire from, with white and red all over him.

Deadpool: I'm all fired up!

He spews out fire balls and knocks the goombas and destroys the turrets. The heroes keep going and jump around the terrain with tall obstacles and fighting both koopas and droids around until they go to the end of the first world and head to the first koopa castle.

Mario: We got-a to watch out. The first-a boss isn't that easy for us.

Deadpool: Isn't the first boss always easy?

Spider-man: Not if it's Dark Souls.

Deadpool: Good point.

Going to the dark hallways, they open up a large red door and inside to see a large box in the large room.

Mario: Huh? A box?

Harry: What's a box doin in a castle?

The huge box breaks open in a burst and reveals a huge droid version of a piranha plant.

Luigi: Mama mia!

Deadpool: Excuse my language, but holy cannoli!

Squidward: Can I go home now?!

Harry: Don't worry. Because I'm a Mummy, I'm near invincible.

Spider-man: I have spider abilities. I can be able to take it on.

Spider-man jumps and swings out with the droid chomping on him. He dodges every chomp and latches on the stem. Harry and Patrick run up and Harry uses his supernatural strength and Patrick's bravery to try and tip over the plant pot. Deadpool shoots his fireballs while Dopey cheers on. Spider-man jumps down and webs the stem to pull it down. As soon as the pot is tipped over, Mario and Luigi start jumping on its head and with one last stomp, the droid explodes and releases a real piranha plant from the wreckage.

Mario: If K.Rool used real enemies to power up the droid ones, he must be one smart kremlin.

Spider-man: At least we defeated the first boss.

Squidward: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go finish the other worlds so we can go home already.

The heroes travel to the second world full of deserts and sand droids. A montage of platforming and fighting commences to the third world of ocean life through the forest of the fourth world. After going through three other worlds battling the goomba droid onslaught, they finally reach the final world, Bowser's world.

Mario: Here we are..the castle of Bowser.

Patrick: I'm not sure if it's big enough for us to fit in.

Spider-man: We in the distance from it, Patrick.

Patrick: Does that mean everything else we're seeing isn't small?

Squidward: No, Patrick, nothing we see is small. Except your brain.

Luigi: I'm-a not so sure I'm-a ready for this.

Mario: Don't-a worry, Luigi. We're-a here for you.

Deadpool: We gotta get going then. Because there are a lot of droids at the gate.

Spider-man: And it looks like they have an Ogre-droid with them.

Harry: I can do some magic. Let me take time so I can enchant the spell.

Deadpool: What are gonna do?

Harry: I'm gonna form a sandstorm to knock down the droid. You all distract the rest.

Mario: Got it.

The heroes run towards the bridge to the castle with the exception of Harry.

Koopa troopa: Look! it's those heroes!

Tac droid: What are you waiting for, a raise? Blast them.

Orge-droid: I'll crush em.

Koopa troopa: You heard the droid. Stop them!

Droids: Roger Roger.

Droids blast and Deadpool shoots his fireballs once again destroying the droids. Droidekas active the shields and Harry is still enchanting the spell.  Dopey among the chaos warns them of incoming attacks.

Squidward: Anytime now, Bandages!

Harry: I'm working on it!

Ogre-droid: I'm going in!

The Orge-droid runs in and slams the ground shaking the bridge staggering the heroes and droids. Spider-man jumps back up and faces the giant himself.

Spider-man: Have I ever told you that Orges are just like onions?

Orge-droid: Do not compare me with vegetables, spider.

Spider-man: Actually I'm comparing you with meme.

Spider-man slings his webs at the claw hand and shuts it tight. The droid uses his fist hand to grab Spider-man and grips tight on him. He struggles to break free from the fist, but Deadpool shoots his fireballs at the hand to let go of Spider-man.

Spider-man: Thanks, Wade.

Deadpool: You're welcome. And you might wanna duck.

Spider-man: Huh?

His spider senses notice that a storm is coming this way and swings out for the sandstorm to hit the remaining droids off the bridge into the lava.

Deadpool: Well it's a good thing they're aren't lava proof.

Mario: Hurry! We gotta go!

Koopa troopa: Sir! They're going in the castle! We must warn Bowser and the general!

Tac droid: Release the hound-droids.

Inside the castle, lava flows through the bottom of the catsle, walls draped in Bowser banners, and traps everywhere.

Squidward: Wish I could live here.

Harry: There must dozens of traps here.

Luigi hears a low growl and slowly turns around in fear to see metal dogs approaching them.

Luigi: Ma-Ma-Mario?

Mario: What-a is it, Luigi?

He turns his head and faces a pack of droid hounds snarling thier metal teeth at them.

Mario:Ohh..that-a.

Squidward: Run for it!

Harry: Holly Ra!

Running through the castle, they dodge every trap and platform while keeping distance from the malicious droid pack. Going though the lava bridge, they are stopped by three razor droidekas rolling towards them.

Harry: I can't summon another sandstorm like this!

Luigi: We're-a doomed!

Deadpool: Not yet we're not.

Deadpool pulls something out of his pocket and reveals a star power up he was saving.

Deadpool: I saved this for emergencies.

He uses the power up and makes him temporarily invincible with a rainbow glow around him.

Deadpool: Come at me, clankers!

The droidekas go first spinning thier blades at Deadpool only to be stopped when they hit Deadpool. They fall to the floor and blow up mere seconds before the droid hounds start to chomp on him only to blow up themselves when thier teeth came into contact.

Spider-man: And you've been saving that when?

Deadpool: When we went to the third world.

Mario: Great-a thinking, Deadpool.

Patrick: Hey look, a red door.

Spider-man: That must be Bowser in there then.

Deadpool: Let's go give that son of a b word what for.

Dopey goes to open the door, but the dwarf can't seem to open it.

Harry: Looks like it's locked.

Squidward: Oh well. We tried.

Deadpool: Have you tried this?

He pulls out a rocket launcher out of nowhere. Squidward panics and jump out in time Deadpool launches the rocket and blows down the crimson door. The heroes go in to a long hallway and come out to a large lava pool with a platform big enough to be a arena.

Mario: Where's-a Bowser? He should usually be here.

???: He is here.

The heroes look up and see that the priest from the Black Legion is here along with the princess in a cage.

Peach: Mario!

Mario: Princess!

Priest: This is where your journey ends, heroes.

Deadpool: Well if this is where it ends, can we see your face first?

Spider-man: Not a good time to ask that, Wade.

Priest: He is correct, Spider-man. I've been in hiding for so long, I believe it is time I reveal myself for who I really am.

His hand reaches for mask and pulls it out and throws it into the lava down below. He pulls down his hood and his face reveals...

Spider-man: Count Dooku?!

Patrick: Doodoo?

Dooku: You seem surprised, knowing I have been presumed dead after the battle of Coruscant during the Clone wars. But now my work continues, in both K.Rool's droid army, and the Black Legion.

Deadpool: So you're a double agent.

Dooku: In a way, yes. But during my time there, I have become a little more powerful with the force ever since my departure from the Seperatist army. I have become powerful enough to become Eggman's top generals and K.Rool's commanding officer.

Deadpool: Wow. You had a lot of time to prepare.

Bowser: *Comes from behind Dooku* And we will crush you with such power.

Mario: Bowser.

Bowser: Ah, well if it isn't the pesky plumber, Mario. *Looks at Deadpool* Wade.

Deadpool: Bowser.

Mario: Wait. You-a two know each other.

Deadpool: I beaten him at Mario Kart once.

Bowser: It was in the Tamriel region, during winter. Winter! How do expect a koopa to ride in his cart during the winter?!

Deadpool: He got frostbite from it.

Bowser: I heard that!

Deadpool: What? You know me, I'm the merc with the mouth here.

Dooku: Enough of this. Bowser, prepare the weapon.

Bowser:Hehehe..right away.*Smirks*

Mario: What's-a going on here?

Dooku: K.Rool isn't in this world, but he did sent us a super weapon fit for someone like him.

Patrick: What kind of super weapon?

Bowser flies in the air and lands in front of them with grey metal armor and robotic enhancements in and out of the suit.

Bowser: You may call me...Iron Bowser!

Squidward: Well ain't that original.😒

Dooku: Destroy them, Bowser.

Bowser let's out a roar and flies up in the air shooting fireballs from his mouth.

Deadpool: Watch out!

The heroes scurry as the battle began.

Luigi gets on Spider-man and swings into action webbing at Bowser as he flies around firing the wrist rockets in his hands. Harry and Dopey help Patrick get up on one of the floating platforms to get on. Patrick then uses this to try and get on Bowser. As Bowser flies near the platform, Patrick shouts...

Patrick: For the Republic!

Patrick latches on to Bowser's jetpack and starts twirling it around.

Bowser: Get off of me you pinky.

Patrick: I'm not pinky, I'm Patrick.

Bowser flies to the lava and drops Patrick mid-flight. As he falls, he's quickly saved by Mario as Deadpool lended him another power he saved.

Patrick: Hey thanks, Mario.

Mario: No problem.

Bowser: Hahahaha!What make you think you can stop me?

Deadpool: I know what can. *Pulls out another star power up*

Spider-man: I thought you were all out of that.

Deadpool: Well I didn't say how much I had with me from the third world.

Mario: Good-a thinking, Deadpool!

Bowser: What makes you think a simple power up can defeat me?

Deadpool: Like this.

He consumes the power up and instantly becomes invincible again temporarily. He calls for Harry to launch him into the air and grabs Bowser in the chest.

Bowser: Gah! What are you doing?!

Deadpool: Being a hero, obviously.

He punches through Bowser's armor with the power up and uses the final blow to uppercut Bowser sending him flying into the lava below.

Mario: Ha! You've lost, Dooku. Bowser is-a defeated.

Dooku: Oh I wouldn't be so sure, plumber. For you see, there was a little something extra for you all.

Luigi: W-W-What's extra?

The lava begins bubbling and boiling until a large figure rises out of the molten lava and looks down at the heroes as it let's out a tremendous roar.

Bowser: Forget Iron Bowser, now I'm Mecha Bowser!

Spider-man: I Mecha?! You gotta be kidding me!

Deadpool: Hey Godzilla called. He wants his Mecha self back.

Bowser: Always with the jokes, Wade. Well let's see who gets the last laugh.

Mario: Mama mia!

Squidward: Welp. At least I get to die with dignity.

Patrick: Well at least we didn't get ourselves molten in lava.

Bowser: Well all of you are going down! Especially you, tubby!

*Record scratch*

Patrick: Tubby...?

Deadpool: Uh oh. You should not have said that.

Patrick: *Growls*

Bowser: Uh what's he...

Patrick: Nobody calls me tubby!

Patrick grabs all the heroes and throws them at Bowser. They splat on him and the heroes regain consciousness.

Spider-man: What was that for?!

Squidward: You could've gotten us killed!

Patrick: We got a robot to smash, Squidward. Now let's get hero-ing!

Patrick starts to rip out some parts of the armor as Spider-man begins to do the same. He uses his super spider strength to rip an opening to the mech. Mecha Bowser begins to claw out anyone in his body. Mario quickly jumps to Harry and he throws him on top of the mech.

Mario: Spider-man! Go-a for the heart!

Deadpool: I'll help him!

Deadpool climbs up avoiding the incoming claw attacks and heads to the same opening from Spider-man. Jumping down inside mech, he runs around looking for Peter (Spider-man) and stumbles upon Bowser, who was linked to the wires that connect to the mech on his shell.

Bowser: What are you doing here?

Deadpool: Looking for Spider-man. What's it to ya?

Spider-man: Someone call my name?

He swings in and entangles Bowser in a huge webbed cocoon. Bowser struggles to get out as Spider-man begins tearing away the wires connected to the robot.

Spider-man: Come on, Wade, we gotta go!

Deadpool: Just one second.

He heads up to Bowser and pulls out a camera.

Deadpool: Smile.

*Click*

Bowser: You won't get away with this next time, Deadpool!

Deadpool: Like they'll be a next time. See ya.

They head out of the opening of the mech as it begins to slowly power down and crumble to the lava. The heroes on the mech began running to the concrete platform and jump from the falling mech as it descends into the boiling lava.

Mario/Luigi: Oh yeah!

Spider-man: Looks like you lost Count-

He sees that Dooku is nowhere to be found on the top.

Harry: He's gone.

Spider-man: He'll be back. Just not alone.

Spider-man makes a web for them to cross to the top to free the princess from the cage.

Deadpool: Greetings, your majesty.*Bows down*

Spider-man: Well, you sound formal.

Deadpool: She's a princess. I'm supposed to be formal. Unless she's a queen then...*Chuckle*

Spider-man: Keep the fantasies to yourself.

Peach: I would like to thank you all for rescuring me and saving the Mushroom Kingdom. Especially you, Mario and Luigi.

Mario:*Blushes* Aw, it was-a nothing.😊

Squidward: How are we supposed to get back to the castle though?

Deadpool: Like this.

Deadpool pulls a corner of the scene and flips it over back into the castle in the next.

Squidward: What the-? How did we get here?

Deadpool: I'm not just a merc with a mouth. I'm a merc with a wall to break. The fourth wall.

Patrick: Where's the fourth wall then?

Deadpool: Right in front of you.

Patrick: *Looks at the readers* Oh. Hi fourth wall.

Egad: You have finally saved the princess. Good work everyone.

Mario: And we couldn't have done it without-a you.

Luigi: Yeah. You've been a real help to us.

Spider-man: Thanks. Whenever you need help, just call on your friendly neighborhood Spider-man.

Deadpool: Don't forget me.

Squidward: Well forget me. I got a life to protect. Which is my own.

Egad: Well, I better get the wormhole up and running again.

Squidward: Finally, we get to go home.

Dopey leaps in excitement as Egad starts forming a wormhole to suck them back home.

Mario: Goodbye everyone.

Spider-man: See ya, Mario.

The wormhole takes the heroes all the back to thier home blasting out to the floor.

Deadpool: Boy, what a adventure.

Squidward: Well now we can finally relax in piece.

Spider-man: Let's just play another game.

Deadpool: How about The Legend Of Zelda.

Harry: Now that's a good game.

Deadpool: Alright then.

He picks up the cartridge as a not drops down from it.

Deadpool: That's weird. I didn't notice that before.

He picks up the note and opens it.

Deadpool: This note is from...Zelda?! *Reads the note* And she needs our help!

Squidward: Oh no, no, no. I am not gonna get myself sucked into another wormhole.

Deadpool: Actually, something gonna take us there.

Squidward: Did you say “something”?

A large bird comes out from the window and takes everyone out of the house and into the sky.

Squidward: Not again!

Deadpool: Whoo-hoo! Hyrule here we come!

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 0 7
This is a story that deals with different Saiyan Variants from Other Dimensions. Enjoy OwO
2.5K 43 37
Every hero from other worlds fought many many of their worst enemies to bring balance to the multiverses. And now they become...CHIBI!! Join Goku, Ll...
2.7K 48 14
My second official installment of the Cartoon Universe series. The heroes are back with Leon, Ruby, Blake, Luke, Brock, Jar-jar, Sonic and Shadow the...
133 0 6
Villains have been presenting themselves across the multiverse and with new abilities! An evildoer known as The Master seeks to outsmart and kill Tea...