Mafia's Princess|TK

By ilovespriteu

Taehyung believed entering a stranger's car would save him from an arranged marriage. He never thought the ow... More

โ€ข๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›โ€ข
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two [M]
fourty three

thirty one [M]

50.1K 2K 1.8K
By ilovespriteu

31| gunshot

"i'll count to three and then you open your eyes." taehyung whispered into jeongguk's ear.

the couple was standing in front of the full body mirror in jeongguk's room, taehyung holding jeongguk's eyes close with his small hands. the room was dimly lit, it was already nighttime and taehyung thought it made everything more excited.

why? jeongguk still hadn't seen his new hair colour.

"believe me, you look good!" the younger of the two spoke and jeongguk chuckled at taehyung's happy voice, loving to hear it.

"1...2... 3!"

taehyung moved his hands from jeongguk's eyes, letting the older take a look at his new appearance. jeongguk glanced in the mirror, smirking, because he knew it's going to be this colour.

"do you like it?" taehyung asked, walking between jeongguk and the mirror, which was his biggest mistake.

next thing he knew, jeongguk's hands were on either side of his waist, his body pressing taehyung's smaller frame against the mirror, noses touching, lips only brushing.

taehyung searched for jeongguk's eyes, his heart rate increasing when he saw the darkness of them. darker than ever.

"it's blonde." jeongguk whispered lowly, his face inching closer to taehyung's neck.

"wasn't my threat enough for you, princess?" he placed a soft kiss on taehyung's neck, more following with the time. taehyung tilted his head back, body shaking under jeongguk's control.

"c'mon, answer me." the freshly blond ordered.

jeongguk was startled when he heard taehyung chuckling with a smile and looked up to the smaller, who had a dark glint in his eyes, too. "i'm disappointed, jeon." taehyung whispered, voice also lower than ever, driving jeongguk crazy.

"you should have known by now... threats are never enough for me to obey you."

he pushed jeongguk harshly away, the latter —startled by everything happening right now and taehyung's sudden behavior— moves back easily.

taehyung smirks when he held the gun out, pointing it directly at jeongguk.

jeongguk's eyes widened, his hands instantly moving to feel his belt, stopping when his gun was gone. no one ever managed to take jeongguk's gun away, without him noticing. no one ever did, yet here he is, kim taehyung, easily taking jeon jeongguk— the oh so great mafia leader— off guard with just his presence. they weren't even kissing?!

"when did you take it?" the blond asked and taehyung chuckled. "you should pay more attention, don't you think so?" taehyung teased, eyeing the gun, making sure to hold it the way he saw jeongguk holding it in the basement. his heart was beating against his chest in a fast pace, but he was filled with thrill.

jeongguk let a light growl out, taehyung smiling mischievously by that. "oh princess, you don't know what you got yourself into."

one corner of taehyung lips moved up. "maybe i don't, but won't that make it more exciting?" he licked his lips, feeling hot in excitement of what is going to happen next.

a smirk also formed on jeongguk's lips, as he took a step closer to taehyung, the smaller tightening his hold on the gun. "stop there."

"or what? will you shoot me?"

taehyung giggled and brought his other hand to the gun, and gives the cylinder of it a brisk spin, the click sound that it made, making his eyes glistening up. "what if i do?"

even though his face remained with a teasing smirk, jeongguk was more than amazed by taehyung and the way he knew how to use the gun.

the older then took another step forward, took more until he was right in front of the gun, that now leveled up to his chest.

taehyung looked up to jeongguk, every fiber of him calling for the older to do something. it were mere seconds that passed, until the gun was taken out of his hands by jeongguk, the latter now having a tight grip on him from behind, pointer of the gun dug into taehyung's side.

the blond chuckled, his other hand pulling taehyung's back flush against his front, while he held the pointer of the gun against taehyung's waist.

heavy breaths escaped taehyung's pink lips as he registered what just happened.

"what's wrong, princess?"

jeongguk traced the gun up taehyung's waist, the younger sucking in a deep erratic breath, while his heart seemed to run a marathon.

"you knew it'll end like this." the deepness of jeongguk's voice sent a cold shiver down taehyung's spine. he felt the older's breath fanning against his neck, felt the warmth of his palm on his tummy and felt the cold metal of the gun through his shirt on his skin.

for a moment, he didn't know what to do, but then again, he could just make it more fun. "you know jeon... maybe i don't want this to be the end."

jeongguk turned their positions, taehyung once again pressed up against the mirror and this time, jeongguk kissed him, with vigor, passion, as he slightly hovered over the smaller, taehyung tilting his head back as he kissed jeongguk back with a weaker force.

a light moan escaped the smaller's lips as jeongguk darted his tongue into his mouth and dug the the pointer of the gun deeper into his side. taehyung couldn't care less though, brain and body rather concentrating on jeongguk's lips against his own.

taehyung's arms went up to jeongguk's neck, where he pulled him even closer, deepening the kiss and the sensation. a light tap on taehyung's thigh was sign enough for him to get what jeongguk wanted and he jumped up, swinging his legs around the blond, who had him on a firm hold.

without cutting the kiss off, the older walked towards the bed, propping the small ravenette on the soft mattress of it, and immediately hovered over him, hands on either side next to the taehyung's head, one of them still holding the gun.

the lack of oxygen made them cut off from the kiss, heavy breaths mingling with each other, as they stare into each others eyes, that were speaking more things than words ever could.

"tell me what you want." jeongguk ordered and taehyung's breath hitched by that.

"touch me." jeongguk's eyes lit up by taehyung's words and he moved down from him. "strip." he instructed, pointing the gun to taehyung's chin.

the smaller gulped, slowly and warily taking off his clothes. jeongguk licked his lips, watching taehyung's every move, melting at the way his long fingers played with the hem of his shirt, before he pulled it up.

driven by lust and love, taehyung didn't care that jeongguk was watching him with eagle eyes, no— it was making him feel even hotter, giving him more courage to do even better. in other situations, he'd be more than flustered, but not now, now he is full on fire.

he discarded his boxers from his body and threw them to the ground, letting a shallow breath out, as his cock sensitively reacted to the coldness outside taehyung's pants.

he looks to jeongguk a soft whine leaving his lips, which made the blond want to immediately help him. but where's the fun in that?

he placed his hands on taehyung's waist, the smaller shivering by the warmth of jeongguk's palms. "you're not going to touch yourself." jeongguk ordered, taehyung tightening his lips to not let a moan out, nodding.

jeongguk took the gun back in one hand. taehyung studied jeongguk's moves, almost drooling at the view of a blonde jeongguk with gun.

the older smirked, as he traced taehyung's lips with the gun, while holding an eye contact. he chuckled when taehyung darted his tongue out, beautifully arching his back. a soft whine once again left taehyung when jeongguk pulled the gun away.

"j-jeon— please."
jeongguk arched an eyebrow. "want me to touch you, princess?"

taehyung nodded, eyes glistening, the urge to touch himself so high.

"oh, you want my cock deep inside you?"

taehyung nodded once again, only to stiffen when he felt jeongguk pressing the gun against the side of his head. "words."

"y-yes."

the mafia leader chuckled. "i warned you... if it's blonde, things will end up ugly for you."

taehyung smiled. "th-that was my goal." he said breathlessly, wanting to touch himself, wanting jeongguk to touch him. jeongguk tilted his head, gliding the tip of the gun painfully slow from taehyung's head down to his neck, while taehyung arched his back in a beautiful curve, toes curling. he smiled pleased by the effect he has on taehyung and moves the gun along his shoulder blade, down his chest and abdomen, stopping by his hips.

"already hard for me, huh. so needy?"

taehyung gasped when the cold metallic tip of the gun went lower. "p-please, j-just do something."

jeongguk smirked at the view of the smaller fisting the bed sheet in order to refrain his hands from touching himself. he reached over to the drawer next to the bed, pulling lube and a condom out of the drawer, throwing the condom to the side first and taking the lube to cote his fingers with it.

the click sound of the lube bottle made taehyung let another moan out, as it got harder and harder to hold himself back from touching himself or jeongguk.

"something... like this?" taehyung gasped when he felt jeongguk's hand between his legs, until one finger slipped into taehyung's hole.

the already wrecked sub was chasing for his release even more when the older male entered with his second and third finger, moving them in and out, scissoring the small male.

moans and pleas left the pretty lips of the younger, while he desperately tried to hold back from doing anything that will displease jeongguk.

"j-jeon, i—

"you're not going to cum untouched, right?" the blond added a forth finger, making taehyung bite back a loud moan. "open your mouth princess, i wanna hear your voice."

"i'm gonna—

but before he could continue, he already came, the white substance dirtying the bed sheets.

jeongguk pulled his fingers out, an eyebrow arched as he looked at taehyung, who was already drained out of energy.

"what did you just do?" jeongguk asked, taehyung whined at the harsh tone, but internally, he loved it. he knew that teasing jeongguk will end up like this, so he doesn't mind. "i-i c-came.." the ravenette blurted out.

jeongguk pulled his hoodie off and tilted his head at the younger. "and... when did i told you that you can come?"

brown hooded eyes weakly looked up to the blond. taehyung watched as jeongguk fumbled with his belt, knowing what the older is doing and honestly he couldn't even wait for it anymore. "y-you didn't t-tell me."

"exactly." the older smiled pleased, then hovered over taehyung. "don't you think i need to teach my princess a lesson?"

taehyung's heart fluttered by the way jeongguk claimed him as his princess— being told that he is his sounds just right.

"y-your p-princess w-would like that." taehyung squeaked out, already hard again by the imagination of what will happen next. sure thing, jeongguk is going to fuck him now and the thought makes taehyung want to scream, the idea of jeongguk being over him, thrusting into him, wrecking him was driving him crazy

the older male spread taehyung's legs, getting between them, as his eyes were glued to the younger's face, loving the reaction he's giving. "you're so pretty." jeongguk whispered, leaning down, placing a small kiss on taehyung's forehead and keeps placing more down to taehyung's nose. the smaller closed his eyes by the soft feeling of jeongguk's lips on his skin.

jeongguk then connected their lips with each other, as he also gripped taehyung's waist and slowly entered him with his cock, taehyung's moans going under in the kiss, but the sounds he was giving from him were still loud.

because, damn, jeongguk was huge.

the blond cut off and eyed taehyung, while thrusting into him, soft moans and cries leaving the smaller's lips with every thrust.

taehyung's arms went up to jeongguk's arms, he just needed to hold onto something to keep himself steady, so he clutched jeongguk's biceps. "s-so good." he whispered, jeongguk's eyes lightening up by that.

"fuck, taehyung, you're so hot." jeongguk grunted, taehyung already feeling himself wanting to release for the second time.

"h-hurts." he whispered.

"you're gonna cum with me." jeongguk tells, speeding up to give himself more friction and taehyung cried out at the painful, yet pleasures feeling.

after a few more thrusts, taehyung felt overstimulated, the urge to cum bigger than ever, it was painful and he only wanted to release, but jeongguk didn't seem like he was near the end.

"j-jeon, p-please let me..." he trailed off, jeongguk brushed taehyung's hair from his forehead, then took the gun in his hand. "show me how badly you want to cum and suck, hm?" he held the gun against taehyung's lips, who obediently wrapped his lips around the tip of the gun.

"fuck." jeongguk grunted by the view, taehyung making it hard for him to contain himself in not speeding up.

taehyung's tongue kept moving around the tip of the gun, the metallic taste making him cringe, but it was a good distraction from his painfully throbbing cock, that needed release.

and maybe, he knew how he could make jeongguk reach his high faster.

his shaking arms let go of jeongguk's biceps, probably leaving dark red bruises on the older's skin and moved up, as he wrapped his hands around jeongguk's hand on the gun.

the older widened his eyes by that and gulped when taehyung placed his finger on top of jeongguk's on the trigger. "t-tae?" the older panicked.

the gun was loaded.

or so jeongguk thought.

taehyung closed his teary eyes, jeongguk wanting to pull the gun away from him, heart speeding up, but taehyung held it on place and pulled the trigger— the loud pang sound leading to both males to immediately come and jeongguk to shout out taehyung's name.

jeongguk stopped in his moves and looked at taehyung, who slowly pulled the gun away from his lips, to smirk at the older. "i-it w-was unl-loaded." he whispered breathlessly and jeongguk still kept looking at him in shock, not believing what just happened.

he studied taehyung's face, before just crashing their lips together and wrapping his arms around the younger. "you fucking scared me."

taehyung placed his hand on jeongguk's cheek, stroking his cheekbone. "i made you cum faster." he said and jeongguk chuckled. "you sure did." he said, rolling down to lay next to taehyung, who instantly turned to look at him, both now laying on their sides, eyes glued together.

"i love you." taehyung whispered and jeongguk's heart did a flip, an unfamiliar warm feeling brightening inside of him.

"i love you more." he said. "by the way, blonde looks actually good." jeongguk said and taehyung laughed lightly.

"i told you." he reminded.

"let's get you cleaned up and sleep." jeongguk said, placing a kiss to taehyung's lips, before getting up and taking care of the mess he has created, including taehyung.

author

dnataesuperior clicheismybae was this okay? haha😅
i never wrote stuff like this before

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE GRAMMYS SHEHS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 3.4K 20
Taehyung"Don't ever try to escape or I will do something you can't even dream of." Highest rank in: #1 vsoo(25/5/21) #1 bts (26/5/21) #1 kim jisoo(26...
112K 5.2K 46
Taehyung: am i talking to a human? unknown: who the hell are you? Taehyung dial a random number and started to chat with them, not knowing how much t...
53.4K 2.2K 41
The feared mafia, V, needs his money back. Instead, he finds a precious gem who has no clue about the dangers of the world. V takes what he wants and...
65.6K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...