The Tutor || D.M.

Od Rainbowcandy37

{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you ar... Více

A/N
1 - The First Day of Hogwarts
2-The First Tutor Session
3 - The Weekend
4 - The Kiss
5 - I'm Sorry
6- S-Stop
7- Wait, It's My Birthday?
8-The Yule Ball
9-The Malfoy Manner
10-Holiday Break part 2
11-The Second Task
12-IDK What It Should Be Named
13-The Third Task
14-5th Year And We're Back
15 - The Room of Requirement
16-Thanksgiving break/1
17-Thanksgiving/2
18 - The Rules
19-Make up?
20-The Department Of Mysteries
21-Umbridge Is Gone!
22 - Slughorn's Prize
23-The Train Ride
24-Mint, Cologne, and. . .Blood
25-Kursed Katie
26-A Pig for Slaughter
27-The Dinner Party
28-Can We Follow Them?
29 - Don't Go To The Burrow
30 - Their Home Is Gone
31 - The Wand, Resurrection Stone, and Invisibility Cloak
32 - Sectumsempura
33 - WON WON!
35 - Obliviate
36 - They're Coming
37 - GET THE NECKLACE
38 - Captured At The Malfoy's
39 - Dobby!
40 - Aberforth Dumbledore
41 - Almost Burnt To Crisps
42 - The End Of The Road
43 - That's A WAP- I Mean Wrap

34 - He- He's Dead

693 13 3
Od Rainbowcandy37

 A few days before summer break, a brisk June day. .

"Y/N, Dumbledore wants us to meet him in the astronomy tower."

"Let's go, then. See you Ron, Mione." Little did you know, this day would change your life forever...

---

"Sky's beautiful, isn't that right, Harry?"

"Oh, it's beautiful!" 

"Y/N, Harry. I think I've found another horcrux. I want you two to come and find it with me."

"Th- That'd be great, professor." You looked at Harry. 

"There are some rules. There will be tons of challenges. If I say abandon me, you must abandon me. No matter what happens, you two must make it out alive. I'm not important. Y/N, if there's a situation, pause time and do what you must. Get Harry out, and yourself. Do you swear."

"I swear." You and Harry said at the same time. 

"Good, now take my arm. Both of you."

"But sir, I thought we weren't allowed to apparate in Hogwarts's boundaries." Harry was confused. 

"Wait- you're not allowed to? But I did it in my first year- You know what? Never mind." You were both walking up to Dumbledore. "S- Sir? Do you think today might be the day that- You know?"

"I do, very much. Hurry up, we haven't got all day." He apparated you to an ocean next to a cave.

"Dark magic reeks. Can we not get any closer?" 

"We can. Here take the hand." He transported you to inside of the cave, but you were trapped in. 

"B- Blood. We need blood. Here I'll do it." You were about to slit some of your blood.

"No. You two's blood are more valuable." He slit his hand, and smeared it on the cave walls. An entrance starts to form and you're met by a large lake that you can barely see. 

"Lumos." You saw Dumbledore get something with his hand and saw a chain. Harry started to pull the chain, and a vessel appeared, to get across. As you were on the boat, you saw some sort of crystal mountain. You started to climb it, and saw some sort of murky water in a bowl. There was a conch shell that meant someone had to drink from it. The light from your wand dimmed. "Lumos Maxima!"

"Let me drink it. Whatever this does to me, I need you to make sure I finish it. It might kill me, but I need you to have me keep drinking, even if you have to shove it down my throat. Do not give in." Dumbledore was starting to sound a bit scary.

"But sir-" Harry was trying to reason with him.

"Remember what I said."

"Yes, professor." You decided that you had to say yes, and if all else fails then you'll drink it yourself. You got the conch shells and gave them to Harry, who gave it to Dumbledore to drink. You started to feel bad for him, and Dumbledore didn't want to drink it.

"No! No! Please! No more!" 

"B- But sir, you have to keep drinking. Please. Just a few more and we'll be finished." He opened his mouth and drank it. Harry gave it back to you, and this was the last one. After you handed it to Harry, a necklace appeared from the bowl. 

"H- Harry, professor. We got it!" 

"W- Water." He was parched after drinking all of that dark water. 

"Aguamenti." Water filled, but the conch shell wouldn't pick up any of the water. "H- Harry. Can you get it from the water? It wont fill up here." You handed him the shell, and he started making his way down. You started to see these creatures come out, which scared you. They were like deformed humans that started to come out from the lake. THE LAKE! Harry! "HARRY!" He was already thrown into the water. 

"My wand!" Dumbledore was trying to reach for his wand, but neither of you could reach it. You started to get overthrown by the creatures, which started to tug at you. YOUR POWERS! You froze time and took them off of you. With the Elder Wand, Dumbledore should be able to overthrow them back, and get Harry back. You got the Elder Wand and put it in Dumbledore's hand. You unfroze time and he started to whirl a tornado. This was a warm one at that. The creatures started to fly away, and you fell back, grabbing into a crystal to make sure that you wouldn't fly away. Harry appeared from the lake and the creatures were all gone.

 You dried him off and Dumbledore apparated you back to the Astronomy Tower. "T- It's night time already?"

(Remember that I don't have access lol)

"Yes, it is."

"Professor, does that mean they might come now-" Tears started to fill your eyes.

"I'm afraid so."

"W- What are you talking about?" Harry was confused. 

"Go down and don't make a sound. They'll kill you too if they find you here."

"That- Professor."

"Goodbye to you both. Don't give in when Voldemort overtakes you." 

"Goodbye, professor." A warm tear fell down your cheek, as you held Harry's hand. 

"Go."

"But-" Harry didn't know how to say goodbye to ANOTHER person.

"GO! Now! They're coming." 

"Goodbye, sir." Harry's eyes started to become filled with tears, as well. You both ran down, and heard Draco come into the room. 

"Who were you talking to." He was wearing a black suit, the same one that he wore when he became a- that's his death eater uniform! 

"I like to talk to myself at times. Just another old man thing." 

"I'm sorry, professor." Draco didn't look mentally stable, then again, he probably wasn't. 

"It's alright, boy-"

"I- I have to do this! I have to kill you! Or he's gonna kill me!" He revealed his dark mark. "I'm the one who helped them infiltrate Hogwarts." 

"How?" Now he's just playing dumb. As if you didn't already tell him.

"A vanishing cabinet in the Room Of Requirement."

"Let me guess, it has a sister, a twin." You gripped Harry's hand tighter, and looked at him with flushed cheeks, red eyes, and tears still streaming. You heard the door open, to reveal Bellatrix Lestrange, her son, and Snape. 

"Do it, Draco. Kill him!" You had to put your other hand over your mouth to stop yourself from sobbing loudly. 

"ExpellerIiamus!" Dumbledore's wand fell out of his grasp. He was about to lower his wand when Snape inter-vined. Right. He was the one who was supposed to kill him.

"No! I must kill him."

"No! Severus! Please!" Snape glanced to his side to see you and Harry, but after seeing you, quickly going back to Dumbledore. 

"Avada Kadavra." Dumbledore fell, and you had to make sure that your knees wouldn't give out. They left and you hugged Harry. 

"How did you know?" That was all Harry could get out.

"I- I overheard him when I went to his office."

"B- But- why'd you not tell me?"

"He said that I couldn't tell anyone. I'm sorry." You stopped crying, and you were just trying to process what just happened. You pulled back, and he was starting to cry as you did. He quickly went out of the door, following them. You saw that Bellatrix put Hagrid's Hut on fire. 

"HE TRUSTED YOU! YOU JUST KILLED ONE OF THE ONLY MEN WHO TRUSTED YOU!" He started to throw spells at Snape, which he only blocked. "FIGHT BACK YOU COWARD!" He kept throwing spells, which he only dodged. "SECTUMSEMPRA!" 

"YOU DARE USE MY OWN SPELLS AGAINST ME?" You saw Draco, and you didn't know what came over you. You froze time and dragged him to the garden that you showed him in your 4th year. You then unfroze time, starting to bawl again. 

"H- How did you just do that?" 

"Y- You just had to! I already knew that this was going to happen- but of course- I'm still getting emotional! YOU GIT! YOU FUCKING GIT!" You started to throw spells at him, and like Snape, he dodged them. Your knees soon gave out, and you dropped to your knees, sobbing. "I- I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't fucking do this!" 

"Y/N, I- I had to. He- He would've kill-"

"I- I know. You had to because he would've killed you. Merlin! Fuck you!" Your hands dropped to the floor and you were hyperventilating. You couldn't help it. You have to be strong. Be strong! Be strong for your parents. For Dumbledore. For Deadric- Cedric. Your breathing started to even out, and you soon stood up. You froe time with all of the strength you had and put him back, next to his cousin, where he was earlier. You got Harry and pulled him to where Dumbledore fell. You quickly unfroze time when you were a bit inside. "I'm sorry. He's dead and we have to stay strong-"

"This is next to where he is laying. Come on, Y/N." There was a sea of people, most likely all of the students. You made your way through, and saw his lifeless body, on the floor. You couldn't help but go back into your memories. He- He was laying in the exact position that your parents were. Memories, the intruder. The intruder. Tom? The intruder was someone that they knew. It- It can't be! He looked almost exactly like Voldemort, just with a nose. It can't be! He was too weak, then! Or was he? That's what it was. T- The wand. The 'Avada Kadava' NO! NO! NO! He needed to get to you before you were 15- 15! T- That was when your power- when you discovered your powers.

*Flashback starting*

"Y/N, get in your closet. I love you."

"Why?" You were confused, until you heard footsteps.

"Get in your closet, now."

"I love you, mum and dad." You went into your closet, and the door opened. You put your hand over your mouth to stop yourself from breathing too heavily.

"Tom, what're you doing here?"

"It's Lord Voldemort, now. You know that. Do you still have your powers?" You couldn't really tell what anything meant. Your mum had powers? You saw a person who looked very pale, he was holding some sort of wand-thingy.

"Why would I tell you, Tom?" Y/M/N said.

"Do you want to die?"

"No! No, alright, I don't have them anymore." She started to panic.

"Where did they go?"

"They just disappeared" Y/F/N jumped into the conversation.

"You're not in this conversation, so shut up." No one said anything for a moment. "What did I tell you! Where. did. it. go." He said in a very low growl.

"My daughter. I haven't had them since she was born, so it must've gone to her."

"How old is she?"

"She's 10. Please don't bring her into this."

You heard the strange man yell something, it sounded something like "Avacado Cadaver." Wait, no, it sounded something like "Avada Kadava." Yeah, that's what it sounded like. You started to silently sob, in the closet. He left, after that, muttering something like "I need to find her, before she's 15."

*End Flashback*

Another tear fell down, and you saw his symbol in the clouds. Everyone put their wands in the sky, so you followed them. "Lumos." You were able to choke out. A large ball of light cleared the sky. Everyone was gloomy, and the sky's clouds showed again. He- He's dead. Dumbledore is dead. 

Ngl I cried while writing this. Plot twist who? 

---

Comment
Vote
Read

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

850K 12.7K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...
6.7K 198 22
Following the war...long after her friends had married and went off to live their own lives...Y/N, a Ravenclaw and close friend of Harry's, returned...
20.2K 703 45
"𝙒𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙." "𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚...
71.9K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...