Azur Lane: A Fight Against th...

By TatsuyaHisaki

17 year-old Jacob lived in a small peaceful village just on the beach side far from any major city or town. H... More

Prologue
Part 1: The Azur Lane!
Part 2: Sakura Empire
Part 3: Akagi's Plan!
Part 4: The Mental Cube
Part 5: Spending The Day With Illustrious!
Part 6: The First Attack!
Part 7: Enterprise!
Part 8: Fight or Save?
Part 9: The First Siren Attack!
Part 10: A New Ally!
Part 11: Prinz And Iron Blood!
Part 12: The Rescue Operation!
Part 13: Setting Up For the Ceremony!
Part 14: PARTY TIME!!
Part 15: I Became an Older Brother...Again?!
Part 16: My Date With Illustrious.
Part 17: The Secret's Out.
Part 18: The Paradise That Embodies Heaven!
Part 19: The Paradise That Embodies Heaven (Pt. 2)
Part 20: The "Fishing" Trip
Part 21: Finally... At Long Last.
Part 22: Fight Once Again...For Her Sake.
Part 23: The Brutal Truth...That Reminds Me of That Day. (Contains Lemon)
Part 24: Mother Complex...
Part 25: Three Legends of the Sakura Empire!
Part 26: New Bases, New Faces, and New Fears... (Contains Lemon)
Part 27: New Bases, New Faces, and New Fears... (Pt.2)
Part 28: New Bases, New Faces, and New Fears... (Pt.3) (Contains Lemon)
Part 29: The Crane Sisters. (Contains Lemon)
Part 30: The Grey Ghost and the Head Maid! (Contains Lemon) (Christmas Special)

Part 31: The Pride of Iron Blood. (New Years Special) (Final)

2.7K 26 149
By TatsuyaHisaki

(Several hours later)

I was back at Azur Lane's main base now that the Christmas part was over. It was pretty late by the time I got home, so I just decided to take a shower before I walked into the living room and turned on my PS4. It started up and that's when it automatically got on "The Division 2."

Jacob: Wait, what? Why's it... Oh wait. That's true, I was playing this and that's when...Enterprise.... *Starts blushing a bit* I didn't get to turn it off.

That's when I un-paused my game and started playing from where I left off.

(An hour later)

I had just finished soloing another stronghold when I looked at the time and saw that it was getting pretty late. I saved my game before I turned off my PS4. I stood up and walked into my bedroom as I took off my shirt before I threw myself onto the bed. I got under the covers before I pulled them up to my chin as I slowly fell asleep.

I slowly started to open my eyes as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes as I threw my feet out of bed before I walked over to my closet. I grabbed a clean uniform before I changed into it. Once I was finished, I left my house and headed for my office. I met up with Richelieu on the way there as we talked most of the way.

We were walking down the hall to my office as me and Richelieu continued to talk. We made it to my office now. I grabbed the door knob and opened the door, but that's when I stopped talking as I was staring at a total stranger in my office.

Jacob: Who are you?

???: Are you the Commander here?

Jacob: I am... Now, who are you?

The person didn't answer me, but that's when Richelieu walked behind me and looked inside the room.

Jacob: Richelieu, do you know who this person is?

Richelieu: Her name is Jean Bart. She is my sister.

Jean Bart: I've heard of your accomplishments, Jacob, but I don't believe any of it.

(Jean Bart)

Jacob: Look, I don't know why you're here, but I have work to do, so I'll have to ask you to leave my office.

Jean Bart: I'm the leader of Vichya Dominion. Like I said, I heard all about the things you've done, but I don't believe any of it.

Jacob: Okay? Is that all you wanted?

Jean Bart: No. Only the strong prevail in this world. I've come here to fight you so you can know your place.

Jacob: I see. Well, if it's a fight you want, then I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Richelieu: Commander...

Jacob: It's fine. We can fight now if you want?

Jean Bart: It would be stupid to fight in here.

Jacob: I didn't mean we'd fight in here. I don't need my office being blown to shit.

Jean Bart: Then we will have in near port in ten minutes.

Jacob: Fine by me, but don't expect me to go easy on you just because you're a woman.

Jean Bart: And don't expect me to go easy on you just because you're a human.

That's when Jean Bart started walking over to us. I stepped out of the way as Jean Bart walked into the door way.

Jacob: Before you leave, are we wagering anything?

Jean Bart: If I win, you have to get on your hands and knees and admit that I am stronger than you. Humans are too weak to do anything for themselves.

Jacob: Fine, and if that's the case, if I win, you have to admit that I'm stronger, and take back what you said about humans being weak.

Jean Bart: Agreed, but that won't happen.

That's when Jean Bart walked out the door and left my office. I walked over to my desk as I pulled out my chair and took a seat.

Richelieu: I am sorry about her.

Jacob: It's cool. I'm not worried about the fight.

Richelieu: I will admit, Jean is quite strong. It won't be an easy task to defeat her.

Jacob: *Starts doing paper work* Like I said, I'm not worried about the fight.

Richelieu: I see.

Jacob: I'll start getting ready in a bit, but I'm gonna get as much paperwork done as possible. I've been putting it off for a little while now.

Richelieu: I see.

Jacob: Look, I'm just gonna say this, I won't go easy on her because she's you sister. She's giving it everything she's got. It would be disrespectful if I didn't do the same.

Richelieu: I understand.

Jacob: Well, see you at the fight.

After that, Richelieu left my office and I continued to do a bit of paperwork for about five minutes before I changed into my combat outfit.

(My combat outfit)

(I put the picture here just in case some of y'all didn't go back to see what it looked like...)

Once I finished changing, I left my office and headed for the port. Once there, I saw Jean Bart in the far distance. I jumped off the dock and landed on top the water as I was now headed right for Jean Bart. When I arrived, floating stands circled us, creating our arena. We had a lot of room to move around and not only that, thanks to Iron Blood Tech, a protective barrier was put up right in front of the stands to prevent shells and explosions from hitting the crowd.

Jacob: Wow. The word sure spread quick considering we had ten minutes till the fight. I mean, practically everyone from Azur Lane is watching.

Jean Bart: I'm surprised you are more worried about that than the fight.

Jacob: Listen, you don't know the shit I've been through. I don't doubt you power, but even I can go toe-to-toe with powerful Sirens.

Jean Bart: I don't care about your past.

Jacob: You said that you've heard the things I've done, right?

Jean Bart: I have, but like I said...

Jacob: I don't care if you believe it or not, but I'll just say that all of it is true.

Jean Bart: Let's say that you're telling the truth, then were does all your skill and determination come from?

Jacob: So tired of comparisons, trying to learn the lesson in, falling every time that I do. The chemicals inside my brain never let me feel the pain, pushing me to see the truth.

Jean Bart: That's not what I asked.

Jacob: *Closes eyes and looks down a bit* It isn't in my words, cause they come and go, but everything that hurt, taught me how to grow. It isn't in my skin, or these scars that show, cause my fight within, comes from below... *Looks up at Jean Bart as eyes shoot open and grits teeth* I feel it in my bones!

That's when I grabbed my sword and drew it from its sheath and my holy light radiated from the sword.

Jacob: I feel it in my soul!

That's when I picked my other hand up to my side as I made my sword appear, the fire surging around me. At that moment, I lunged at Jean Bart. Instantly, Jean Bart shot at me. I swung and cut right through the shell as I continued to rush her. That's when she shot another shell at me, so I spun and slashed through it, but when I looked towards Jean Bart, she was in the air as she fired another shell.

Unable to react in time, the shell hit the water right at my feet as it exploded, sending water flying into the air and causing me to fall to one knee.

Jacob: *thoughts* I won't be a grain of sand slippin down the hour glass, watching every minute fall through. I will never pay the price, never satisfied, *Looks up and grits teeth* I'm never gonna be refused!

That's when I combined my swords as I held it in my right hand. I stood up and started walking out from the water that was falling back down. Then Jean Bart landed on the water.

Jacob: It isn't in my words, cause they come and go, but everything that hurt, taught me how to grow. It isn't in my skin, or these scars that show, cause my fight within, comes from below...I feel it in my bones!

That's when I rushed Jean Bart again as she fired another shell. I slashed through it as I continued to rush her. A second later, I was right in front of her.

Jacob: I feel it in my soul!

I jumped in the air a bit before I tilted myself as I kicked Jean Bart in the chest, causing her to be pushed back a bit. I landed on the water right as Jean Bart shot another shell at me. I took off to my right as I started to come back in for another attack. Then, Jean Bart shot yet another shell at me, but I spun before slashing upwards, through the shell. However, that was when my sword got shorter.

I rushed Jean Bart again and once again, she shot a shell right for me. I jumped into the air, planning to come down at Jean Bart, however...

Jean Bart: I've got you now.

That's when Jean Bart shot another shell at me, but a second later, she fired another shell. As I was falling back down, I slashed the first shell, but now, my back was facing the next shell. Right as the next shell was about to hit me, I grabbed my sword that fell back down and slashed through the second shell. I landed on the water, right in front of Jean Bart. That's when she fired another shell at me from point-blank.

Right as she fired the shell, I dropped down as I extended my leg out, sweeping it over the water, kicking Jean Bart in the legs which caused her to fall to the water, the shell passing right over me as it flew into the water. That's when I jumped on top of her as I aimed the tip of my sword down at her throat while I pinned her down.

Jacob: I think this battle is over. Check-mate.

That's when someone started to speak as they announced that I was the winner of the battle. I sheathed my sword as I made my other one disappear. Once I was declared the victor, I got off of Jean Bart before extending a hand down to help her up, but she hit it away before she stood up her self.  That's when I noticed that the crowd left the stands and now two of the stands that were next to each other were completely empty.

Jacob: Look, thanks for the fun fight, but I'm gonna get back to...

Before I could finish my sentence, I wrapped my arms around Jean Bart before jumping out of the way as a big laser shot through the two empty stands before hitting the water were we last stood. I landed on the water off to the side with Jean Bart in my arms.

Jean Bart: What are you doing?!

Jacob: ...

Jean Bart: Are you even listening to me?!

Jacob: *Places Jean Bart on the water* Get outta here, now.

Jean Bart: I don't take commands from you.

Jacob: I told you to get outta here. Things are about to get ugly.

Jean Bart: What're you...?

That's when the smoke around the stands cleared and on the other side, was the Siren Mech that tried to stop me from escaping from the facility. It was slowly rising from the water, but something was different about it...

Jacob: *Whispers* Those cannons on it's shoulders, they were never there before...

Jean Bart: What is that?

Jacob: It's a Siren Mech developed by no other than the Sirens.

Jean Bart: Why is it here?

Jacob: The sole purpose of the Siren Mechs is to fight me.

Jean Bart: So it's because of you...?!

Jacob: Look at it like this, you said that humans are strong enough to combat the Sirens. Well, I'm human who can fight Sirens, and the fact that this thing even exists only proves that the Sirens can't fight me themselves, which also means that everything you've heard about me...is true.

Jean Bart: ... Fine, I believe you, but what are you going to do?

Jacob: *Starts walking towards the Mech* Fight it to protect the base and everyone here.

Jean Bart: Can you even defeat it on your own?

Jacob: *Stops walking* We'll just have to find out, now won't we? *Starts walking towards Mech again*

Jean Bart: You seen what that thing just did to the stands! you can't beat it by yourself!

Jacob: What's wrong, Jean Bart? You're worried about me now?

Jean Bart: I-It's not like that!

Jacob: ...Just get out of here. Leave the Mech to me. It's after me, so I'll take the responsibility of fighting it.

Jean Bart: ...

After that, I walked passed the stands and now, the Mech was standing on top the water. I stopped walking as I clenched my left hand into a fist and that's when I felt something warm on my hand, I opened it back up and looked at my hand, only to find that because I clenched my hand so hard, I made it bleed. I shook my hand as the blood flew off it and into the water. I grabbed my sword and slowly started to unsheathe it as I extended my right hand out, making my sword appear.

Jacob: *thoughts* If I'm going down this battle, I'm gonna take it with me. I'm not gonna let it hurt anyone or the base.

That's when I started walking towards the Mech again, both swords at my side. I took one step closer to the Mech, but that was when it charged at me, so I did the same. Right as I got close to it, the Mech slashed at me. I dodged to my left as the sword passed right on the side of my face. I put my foot to the water as I slid to a stop. I looked up just in time to see that the Mech was slashing at me again, so I jumped back, but that was when the Mech threw it's fist forwards at me. Right as it was about to hit me, I stabbed one of my swords into it's fist as the punch hit me.

I pulled myself up as I placed my feet on it's arm before I pulled my sword out if the Mech's hand. Then, I started running down it's arm and as I got closer to it's head, I lowered my body before jumping off it's arm ad slashed the side of the Mech's face. I was in the air behind the Mech now, falling towards the water as I turned to face the Mech again, but that was when I saw it swing it's sword at my stomach. I placed my swords in front of my stomach as it's sword hit mine, causing me to be thrown back.

I hit the water and bounced once before I placed one hand on the water as I spun onto my feet before stopping, facing the Mech.

Jacob: *thoughts* This is going nowhere. I need to get more serious if I want to take this thing down.

That's when the Mech rushed me and I did the same. Just like last time, the Mech slashed at me, the exact same way as before, so I jumped up, just high enough to dodge the sword as I did a front-flip, landing on the sword. That's when I jumped off the sword towards the Mech before stabbing it in the chest. After that, I placed my feet on it's chest before I pulled the sword out as I did a back-flip, landing on the water as I slid back a bit.

For some reason, the Mech started to stagger back, as if it could feel the pain of being stabbed.

Jacob: *thoughts* I could use that to my advantage...

I was just about to rush the Mech, that was until I noticed that there was this purple light at the barrel of the canons on it's shoulders.

Jacob: *thoughts* Shit! It's charging up a laser shot! I need to stop it, but I probably won't make it in time to stop it from firing.

I was just a little ways off from the beach and that's when I heard a bunch of voices coming from behind me. I turned my head, only to find that a bunch of people had gathered on the beach to see what was happening.

Jacob: *Turns towards the beach* Everyone! You need to get out of here! It's not safe!

Person 1: Yeah right! This is all some game!

Jacob: It's not! I'm telling the truth! You need to get outta here!

Person 3: Who in the hell would believe you?!

Jacob: *Grits teeth*

Before I could say anything, I quickly turned around and rushed the Mech as it continued to charge up it's canons. After that, I spent the next several minutes fighting the Mech, dodging it's attacks and whatnot.

(Several minutes later)

I was right in front of the Mech, out of breath, as it was still charging up it's canons. The purple light formed into balls at the end of the barrels and now, they were bigger than when it first started charging up it's canons. Everyone from Azur Lane was watching me fight the Mech. Art one point, they tried to help, but I ordered them not to. If I could prevent any of them from being in danger, I would. Then, that's when it finally set into the people's heads that this wasn't a game, they were seriously in danger.

Person 1: Dude! What are you doing?! Isn't it your job to protect us from harm?! If that's your job, then do it right!

At that moment, the Mech picked up it's sword over it's head before brining it down at me. I spread my feet as I picked up my swords, forming an X over my head as I stopped the attack. Water droplets rose from the ocean due to the pressure of the attack hitting my swords.

Jacob: *Exhales and looks down a little* Ya know something? *Looks up and grits teeth* I really. Hate. People.

That's when I swung up with both my swords as I threw the Mech's sword up into the air. It was still holding onto it, I just threw it off a little.

Jacob: *Jumps forwards and slashes the Mech's stomach with one sword before slashing with the other* They're selfish, ignorant, loud, obnoxious pricks... *Spins in the air and slashes the Mech's stomach with both swords at the same time, twice* with basically no redeeming qualities whatsoever... I mean really, look at all they've achieved... *Jumps up and stabs one sword into Mech's stomach* Genocide... *Stabs other sword into Mech's stomach* Global Warming... *Slashed down and out of Mech's stomach* Reality TV... *Starts slashing in all different directions* It's just a never ending parade of failures and fuck-ups!

That's when the Mech caught the sword in my right hand, leaving me unable to use it. The Mech raised its sword up to the side of its head with the tip of the blade facing me, as my left hand was off to my side with the tip of my sword aimed at the Mech's legs.

Jacob: They are, without question, a complete write-off of a species... AND HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CARE ABOUT THEM!!!

(#sorrynotsorry)

That's when the Mech thrusted its sword towards me as I let go of my sword that was caught. Then, I spun to the left, slammed my right foot to the water, and now, the Mech's sword just barely cut across my left shoulder. That's when I spun all the way back around as I ran my sword underneath the Mech's sword before I swung up, throwing the Mech's arm up into the air. Then, I jumped into the air, grabbed the handle of my sword that the Mech was still holding onto before I swung it, which pulled the sword from the Mech's hand, as I spun before I stabbed the sword that was in my left hand into the Mech's arm.

I then pulled myself up onto it's arm before I stabbed it in the side of the Mech's head, my feet in the air. However, that didn't kill the Mech, cause it's a Mech. The head isn't its weak-point. That's when I noticed that the canons were about to fire, so I slashed through both canons, but that only made them explode, with me right next to them.

Due to the explosion, I was thrown away from the Mech and even the Mech took a bit of damage due to the explosion. I bounced off the water a few times before I landed on my feet. Once I stopped sliding backwards, I fell to my hands and knees as I started to breath even heavier now, sweat rolling down my

Jacob: *thoughts* I think, I'm about to reach my limit. I took a lot of damage from the Mech and the explosion just now, but I think the explosion from Jean's shell did a bit of damage to me as well...

Jacob: *Whispers* I don't think...I'll be able to beat it at this rate.

???: Don't give up just yet, Jacob!

Jacob: *Whispers* Wh-What...?

I looked to my right, only to find Andi staring at me.

Andi: I know you've got what it takes to beat that thing...

Belfast: That is right, Master! We all believe in you! We know you can defeat it!

Illustrious: We all have faith in you, Commander!

Enterprise: We'll follow you to hell and back, without question!

Andi: So please, don't give up just yet! After all...YOU'RE MY COUSIN!!!

Jacob: ...

That's when everyone from Azur Lane started to cheer for me. Honestly, it almost brought me to tears, but I managed to hold them back.

(Insert "Azur Lane - Sail Away Justice [Battle Select Song 2020]" here)

That's when I felt something inside me. The will to keep fighting? The want to protect what's dear to me? Who knows? What I did know, was that I wasn't gonna let their words be in vain. I placed my hand on my knee as I slowly started to rise up. A second later, I was standing tall once again as I faced the Mech once more.

Jacob: *thoughts* Thank you, Andi and everyone else. That's just what I needed to keep going.

Without wasting anymore time, I rushed the Mech again. I got a little lower to the ground as I raised my swords to shoulder height.

Jacob: Enterprise! I'm gonna need your help here!

Enterprise: What do you need me to do?!

Jacob: Send out one plane and make it circle around the Mech!

Enterprise: You don't need me to attack it?!

Jacob: No! *Combines the two swords* I'll handle that! All I need is support!

Enterprise: I understand!

As I continued to rush the Mech, multiple panels opened up on both sides of the Mech as torpedoes were launched into the water before they headed straight for me. A few seconds later, I spun off to my left as a torpedo blew up just to my right. That's when the second torpedo was right underneath me. Instantly, I jumped as I flipped, my feet in the air, as the torpedo blew up next to me. I landed on the water as I continued to rush the Mech, but that's when another torpedo was right underneath me. I quickly side-stepped to my right as it blew up. Now, I was right in front of the Mech as it picked up it's sword before bringing it down at me.

I quickly spun to my left as I slammed my right foot to the water before picking up my sword above my head as the Mech's sword landed on top of mine, sparks flying off our swords. That's when the Mech's sword slid off of mine as it hit the water. Instantly, I jumped into the air as I slashed up the Mech's chest. I was behind the Mech now, in the air as I turned to face the Mech. That's when I saw it  throw its fist towards me. Right as it was about to hit me, I landed on Enterprise's plane as I was now circling the Mech, the attack missing me.

I staid on the plane for a few seconds before I jumped off the plane, lunging right for the Mech. As I was heading right for the Mech, it turned towards me as it pulled its arm back before it threw it's fist at me again. I combined both my swords combine into one and as its fist was about to hit me, I spun clock-wise and placed my foot on the side of the Mech's fist, the attack missing as I passed right under the Mech's arm. I landed on the water a second later as I spun on the water. Once I stopped, there was a huge splash behind me as the Mech's arm fell into the water.

I turned around to face the Mech again as I started walking towards it again as I squinted my eyes a bit. That's when I lunged towards the mech again as I started running to it. As I got within range, the Mech picked up its sword above its head before bringing it down at me once again. Right as the sword was about to hit me, I stepped to my right, the sword hitting the water just to my left, as I switched my sword to where the blade's edge was facing up. I spun and jumped into the air as I slashed and cut off the Mech's right leg and now, I was spinning in the air. That's when I switched the blade's edge to where it was facing down as I slashed and cut off the Mech's left leg, right before I landed on the water.

That's when the Mech started to fall back a bit, so I slashed forwards as I made my swords break apart from each other. One of my swords flew right towards the Mech and a second later, it stabbed into the Mech's forehead. That's when I jumped towards the Mech before I grabbed my sword again as I spun in the air, cutting out of the Mech's forehead. Once the sword was out of the Mech's head, I instantly combined my swords once more before cutting clean through the Mech's neck, severing its head from the rest of its body.

That's when the head fell into the water, followed by the chest and now, the Mech was gone, disappeared into the ocean as the battle came to its conclusion.

Jacob: Not even this will bring me to my knees, as long as my friends believe in me... *Turns and starts walking back to base* ...I can take on anything this world throws at me.

As I was almost ashore, Andi started running towards me and now, she was running on the water. A few seconds after that, she lunged at me as she wrapped her arms around my back, me doing the same to her. Andi had tears in her eyes as she tightened her arms around me.

Jacob: *Chuckles a bit* H-Hey, c'mon now. I'm pretty hurt and it feels like you're about to squeeze the life outta me.

Andi: *Loosens arms a bit* I-I'm sorry.

Jacob: It's fine. *Starts head-patting Andi* Thank you for being there for me, Andi. Now come on, let's head back ashore.

Andi: O-Okay.

After that, we both walked back ashore, where I met up with the others.

Jacob: *Starts rubbing back of head* So...sorry for making you all worry, but thank you for being there for me. *Bows to everyone*

Illustrious: it is alright, Commander. We are all proud of you.

That's when I lifted up my head as I stood up straight again. But, that was also when I heard footsteps coming from my right. I turned to find a few of the town's people briskly walking up to me, anger written all over their faces.

Person 1: "A complete write-off of a species?" huh?!

Without saying a word, I looked down a bit as I shut my eyes. That's when the guy picked up his fist before throwing it towards me. The very second he was about to punch me, I opened my eyes as I picked up my hand, catching the guy's fist and completely stopping his punch.

Jacob: What's wrong? Upset that I finally talked back about you? I thought that's what you pricks wanted from me?

Person 1: You bastard!

Jacob: Listen, picking a fight with me is a bad idea. You, of all people, should know that. You've just seen what I'm capable of, so I'm sure that even someone like you could figure out...that messing with me...is a really bad idea. I won't be taking shit from any of you anymore. You wanna say something to me to piss me off, then expect to receive a piece of my mind, got it?

That's when the guy forcefully pulled his fist from my hand before he turned around and started walking away as the others followed him.

Jacob: *Exhales loudly* I didn't know how that was gonna play out. I'm happy no more shit started. *Turns to everyone else and smiles* Welp, it's time I got back to work.

That's when everyone laughed before we all went about our day like we planned.

(Several hours later)

I was sitting in my office, getting some paperwork done, when the door to my office opened. I looked up only to find Richelieu walk in right before Jean Bart did. Richelieu had a tight grip around Jean's arm.

Jean Bart: Would you let go of me already?!

Richelieu: Apologize to the Commander for starting that fight.

Jean Bart: Why should I?!

Jacob: Is there an issue?

Richelieu: Jean Bart was just about to apologize for starting that fight with you.

Jean Bart: Like hell I was!

Jacob: Again, is there an issue?

Richelieu: Are you not upset about the way she acted towards you before she declared the idea of a battle, Commander?

Jacob: Not really... But now that the topic's been brought up... Jean Bart....

Jean Bart: What is it?

Jacob: As for what we agreed on for whomever won in the fight. Since I won, you're supposed to apologize for saying humans are weak and admit that I am stronger.

Jean Bart: ...

Jacob: However...

Jean Bart: Huh?

Jacob: I made a claim about humans that was just as bad if not a worse than what you said, so don't worry about what we agreed on. As for you having to admit that I'm stronger... *Starts waving hand in front of face* I don't give a shit about who's stronger, so don't worry about that either.

Jean Bart: You're...a weird person.

Jacob: *Smiles* Thank you.

Jean Bart: And it just keeps getting worse.

Jacob: *Starts laughing* Listen Jean Bart, one thing you're gonna learn about me is that I'm pretty laid-back. You can insult me all you want and I wouldn't care, just don't insult something I find as personal and I won't beat the shit outta you... *Smiles*

Jean Bart: Uhh...

Jacob: I'm just joking of course. If you do insult something that's personal to me though, I will get mad at least. And another thing... I'm gonna call you "Jean" from now on. "Jean Bart just feels too weird in my mouth now, so...

Jean: I don't care what you do...Commander....

Jacob: Finally acknowledging me now, are we?

Jean: Shut up!

Jacob: *Starts laughing* Whatever. I have work to finish, so I'll talk to you two later, okay?

Jean: Yeah, whatever.

After that, Jean Bart walked out of my office as I chuckled a bit.

Richelieu: I think you let her off too easily, Commander.

Jacob: Nah, it's fine. I don't need the extra hassle considering what I went through hours ago...

Richelieu: I understand, and I am sorry for bringing her for you to scold her even though you fought so hard earlier.

Jacob: Nah, you're good.

Richelieu: I will leave you to your work then, Commander.

Jacob: Alright. Later, Richelieu.

After that, Richelieu left my office and I got back to work.

(About an hour or two later)

I was just about done with paperwork when I looked out the window and saw that the sun was setting. I stood up from my chair and walked over to the window as I looked out, far into the distance.

???: The sunset is very beautiful, isn't it?

I turned around to find Amagi standing at the door.

Jacob: Why is it that every time I'm not facing the door, I never hear it open?

Amagi: *Giggles*

Jacob: *Chuckled* But yes, the sunset is very beautiful. Did you need something, Amagi?

Amagi: I just wanted to discuss when we should go on that date.

Jacob: Oh? Okay.

Amagi: I know you had a rough day today with the fight against Jean Bart and then the fight against that Siren Mech, but...

Jacob: If you wanna say something, then say it. I'm not gonna chew you out for it, you know?

Amagi: I understand, but I just don't want to be inconsiderate since you had a rough day.

Jacob: What's the worst that can happen? I say "That's not a good time. Why don't we reschedule that for another time?"

Amagi: *Giggles* You're right, Commander. I was wondering if tomorrow would work for you?

Jacob: Tomorrow, huh? Yeah, that'll work. It'll work just fine.

Amagi: Great! Where do you think we should meet?

Jacob: Well, there is this good little coffee place I know. If you're into coffee, then do you want to meet there?

Amagi: Does that place sell tea?

Jacob: I believe so...

Amagi: Then I am okay with meeting there.

Jacob: What's wrong? Not a fan of coffee?

Amagi: It's not that...

Jacob: *Chuckles* I get it. I was just messing with you.

Amagi: Jeez, you're such a tease, Commander.

Jacob: Heheheheh...

Amagi & Jacob: *Starts laughing a little*

Jacob: Alright, then we'll meet that the coffee shop. I'll write down the address for you.

After that, I wrote down the address and handed the piece of paper to Amagi.

Amagi: Thank you, Commander.

Jacob: It's no problem, but all I ask is that when we're on our date, please use my actual name. *Smiles and winks*

Amagi: *Giggles* I will try my best to remember that, Jacob.

Jacob: See, you're already getting the hang of it. *Smiles*

Amagi: *Giggles* I will see you tomorrow then.

Jacob: What time do you want to meet up?

Amagi: How does 10:30 sound?

Jacob: It sounds perfect. I'll see you then.

Amagi: Yes. I will see you then, Commander.

Jacob: *Sighs* And you're already loosing it...

Amagi: *Giggles* I'm sorry.

Jacob: Relax, I was just messing with you. I still have to get some work done, so I'll be staying a little later.

Amagi: I see. Well, I will be heading back to the Sakura Empire dorms then.

Jacob: Alright. Have a good night, Amagi.

Amagi: You too, Jacob.

Jacob: So, you're just gonna toy with my emotions like that? *Smiles*

Amagi: Sorry. *Smiles*

Jacob: *Chuckles* Good night, Amagi.

Amagi: Good night. See you tomorrow.

Jacob: Yup, later.

After that, Amagi left my office and I walked back over to my desk as I continued with my work. It only took my about half an hour to finish what I had, but once I finished, I left my office and headed how for the day. Once I made it home, I took a shower before I headed off to bed. Let me tell ya, I slept like a Goddamn baby because of the shit that happened today...

(The next day)

I slowly woke up as I started to rub my eyes. I checked the time and saw that it was 9:00, so I got out of bed and went take a shower. Once I got out, I started getting ready for my date with Amagi. I brushed my hair and once it was brushed how I wanted it, I brushed my teeth. After that, I walked back into my room and changed into my leisurely outfit Illustrious bought me.

(My outfit)

(Just in case some of y'all didn't go look at the outfit, here it is...)

After that, I checked the time and saw that it was 10:00, which gave me roughly 30 minutes till me and Amagi were supposed to meet up.

Jacob: *thoughts* It takes about 25 minutes to get to the coffee shop, so I'll leave right now.

With that being said, I grabbed the keys to my house before walking out and locking the door. Then, I headed to the coffee shop.

(About 25 minutes later)

I had made it to the street that the coffee shop was located on. I was walking down the side-walk, the coffee shop about a block away from me. I made it to the end of the block as I crossed the street and now, I was standing right outside the coffee shop, as someone was sitting at a table outside by themselves, that person being Amagi.

Jacob: *Walks up to Amagi and starts blushing a bit* Hey, sorry if I'm late. I hope you weren't waiting long.

Amagi: *Looks at me* Oh no, I just got here myself.

(Amagi)

Jacob: Right... That cup of tea is telling me otherwise. By the way, you look really cute in that outfit, Amagi.

Amagi: *Starts blushing a bit* You're right, I've been here for a few minutes now. And thank you. You look pretty handsome in your outfit, Jacob.

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit more* Well, at least you haven't been here for ten or more minutes, but still, sorry for making you wait. And thanks...

Amagi: Oh no, it's okay.

Jacob: I see. Well, if you're ready to head out, I'll go in and grab a coffee before we leave, so give me a minute and I'll be right out.

Amagi: Okay. I'll be waiting here.

After that, I walked into the coffee shop and ordered a cup of coffee to go.

(About 5 minutes later)

I walked outside and up to Amagi's table with my cup of coffee in my hand.

Jacob: Hey, sorry for the wait. You ready to head out?

Amagi: *Stands up* I am if you are.

Jacob: You bet! *Smiles and winks*

Amagi: *Giggles*

After that, me and Amagi started our date. We were walking down the side-walk and that's when we came up to a flower shop.

Amagi: Jacob, can we go check out the flower shop?

Jacob: Sure! This is all for you so...

Amagi: *Starts blushing a bit*

I chuckled a bit as we walked into the flower shop. We were looking around for a few minutes and surprisingly, Amagi was acting like a kid on Christmas morning.

Amagi: Look at these, Jacob. They're so beautiful.

Jacob: They are. Do you want some?

Amagi: Huh? You mean flowers?

Jacob: Well, we are in a flower shop, so what else could I be talking about? *Smiles*

Amagi: *Blushes a bit* You're right. Sorry, I must be a little nervous.

Jacob: What for?

Amagi: Well, this is the first date I've ever been on, so...

Jacob: I see. Well, tell ya what, this is how it's gonna work. You tell me what you want to do and where you want to go and we'll do just that. Sound good?

Amagi: Y-Yeah. That sounds good.

Jacob: Cool. Now, would you like some flowers?

Amagi: I would. Do you think you could pick some out for me, Jacob?

Jacob: No problem! Leave it to me.

That's when I started looking around for a flower that would suit Amagi. I only looked around for a few seconds before I found the perfect one. I found a flowers that were a mix of light and dark purple, so I decided to get those.

Jacob: *Reaches up and grabs a couple flowers* How about these?

Amagi: That's look pretty. But, if I may ask, why did you choose those?

Jacob: Well... *Looks at Amagi* They reminded me of how beautiful your eyes are.

Amagi: *Starts blushing* I didn't think you'd be quite the smooth-talker, Jacob... *Giggles*

Jacob: *Blushes a bit and smiles* Yeah...? I try... *Laughs a little* So, you like these?

Amagi: I do.

Jacob: Alright. I'll go buy them and if you're ready, we can go somewhere else.

Amagi: Okay.

After that, we walked up to the counter before I bought the flowers for Amagi. Once the flowers were bought, we left and continued with our date.

(A few hours of doing various things later)

Me and Amagi had decided to go shop at the mall for a couple of hours, but we were actually leaving now as we walked out of the mall.

Jacob: So, where would you like to go next, Amagi?

Amagi: Well, this might seem a bit childish, but...

Jacob: Oh nonsense... I'm sure it's not childish at all.

Amagi: Well, I was kind of wanting to go to an aquarium.

Jacob: And how is that childish?

Amagi: Well, most of the time, kids like to go there, so I thought...

Jacob: You know, people go on dates to aquariums too, right?

Amagi: I know, but...

Jacob: *Crosses arms* I rest my case...

Amagi: *Laughs a bit*

I chuckled as we stopped on the side-walk right next to the street.

Jacob: So...aquarium next?

Amagi: Yes, if you don't mind us going?

Jacob: Of course not, but...

Amagi: But what?

Jacob: Well, I'm getting a little hungry, so I was kinda wanting to go find a place to eat, it you're okay with that?

Amagi: I don't mind, but where did you want to go eat?

Jacob: *Blushes a bit* Well... I'm kinda in the mood for pizza... You okay with that, or do you wanna go eat something else?

Amagi: Oh no, pizza sounds good to me.

Jacob: Alright. Well, there's this new pizza place that just opened up not to long ago. You wanna try there?

Amagi: Sure. Let's do that.

Jacob: Sweet.

After that, we headed to the pizza place that had just opened up.

(A few minutes later)

We made it to the new pizza place and we walked inside. That's when a woman with white hair greeted us. She was bringing two pizzas to a table.

Jacob: Wait... Belfast?!

Belfast: Welcome, table for two?

Jacob: Yeah...

Belfast: Of course, right this way.

Jacob: Wait, hold on!

Belfast: Oh? What is it?

Jacob: Why are you dressed like that?! Also, no "Master?!"

Belfast: Ah... I'm filling in for the manager at the moment, so that makes you my customer rather than my master, no?

(Belfast)

Jacob: ...I guess that's true....

Belfast: Well, right this way.

Jacob: Alright...

That's when Belfast brought the two pizzas to the table that ordered them before she seated Amagi and myself.

Belfast: What would you two like to drink?

Amagi: I will take a water.

Jacob: Same here.

Belfast: Of course. I shall be right back with your drinks.

Jacob: Okay.

After that, Belfast walked off to go get our drinks.

Jacob: It's kinda weird that both my wife is also my personal maid, but she's serving me at a pizza restaurant...

Amagi: *Giggles*

Jacob: Oh well. So, you been having fun?

Amagi: Yes, I am.

Jacob: Great! I haven't gone on many dates, so I am a little new to it, but it's not like I'm inexperienced either.

Amagi: Yes, I know.

I was about to speak when Belfast walked back up to our table with our drinks.

Belfast: Here you are. Two waters.

Jacob: Thanks, Belfast.

Amagi: Thank you.

Belfast: It was not a problem. Are you two on a date?

Jacob: Yeah, Amagi asked me if I could take her on a date to show her everything that's changed since she wasn't around for a long time.

Belfast: I understand. Well, are you ready to order, or do you require more time to go over the menu?

Jacob: *Looks at Amagi before looking back at Belfast* I think we need a few more minutes. *Smiles*

Belfast: I understand. Please, be sure to let me know when you have chosen what you want.

Jacob: Got it, thank you.

That's when Belfast left to go tend to other customers.

Jacob: So, what kind of pizza do you feel like having?

Amagi: I think just a normal Pepperoni Pizza is fine with me.

Jacob: Alright. We'll get that then.

I looked over to Belfast, who had just finished with a customer, and gestured to get her attention. Belfast looked at me before she started walking over to me.

Belfast: Have you decided one what you would like?

Jacob: Yeah. We'll go with a normal Pepperoni Pizza, please.

Belfast: Understood. We will get your order out as fast as possible.

Jacob: Don't rush, we have time.

Belfast: Understood.

After that, Belfast walked off to go get started on our order.

Jacob: So, just curious, but what made you want to go to the aquarium anyway, Amagi?

Amagi: I just figured that it would be nice to look at all the fish and stuff.

Jacob: Hmm. Alright then. We'll go there after this then.

Amagi: Okay. *Smiles*

Belfast: Your Pepperoni Pizza.

Jacob: What the...?! How the...?! How the hell did you finish it so fast?! Did y'all use a damn blast furnace or something?!

Belfast: ...I am sorry, but we cannot tell anyone the secret to our quick service.

Jacob: *Sighs* This better not be raw pizza dough.

Belfast: Believe me, it is fully cooked.

Jacob: There's just no way...

Belfast: Why don't you try a slice and see for yourself?

Jacob: *Looks at Belfast and squints eyes* I'll do just that...

That's when I grabbed a slice of pizza before taking a bite.

Jacob: *Looks at Belfast* How...the fuck...?!

Belfast: *Giggles* I am sorry, but like I said, I cannot tell you the secret to or fast service, even if you technically are my Master.

Jacob: *Sighs* Whatever, the pizza is good at least. Did you make it yourself, Belfast.

Belfast: I did, yes.

Jacob: Go figure. You can make anything taste great.

Belfast: I thank you. Now, I must attend to other customers. Please, be sure to call if you need anything.

Jacob: We will.

After that, Belfast walked off to do as she said, leaving me and Amagi to enjoy our pizza as we talked about many different things.

(About an hour later)

Me and Amagi was standing outside of the aquarium, waiting in line to buy tickets to enter. We were next in line, so it wouldn't take long till we got our tickets.

Jacob: *Yawns* You ready to see the fish?

Amagi: I am, but...

Jacob: Hmm? What is it?

Amagi: Well, you've been yawning for quite a while now. You you okay?

Jacob: Oh, that? I guess I'm still a little tired from everything that happened yesterday.

Amagi: I see. Well, if you are feeling tired, we can go back to your house so you can rest some more.

Jacob: Huh?! Oh no! This is nothing! I'm still pretty excited that I'm on a date with you, Amagi!

Amagi: *Starts blushing a bit* I see.

Jacob: If I get too tired, I might have to use your lap as a pillow...

Amagi: *Looks at me*

Jacob: I'm sorry, I was just joking around. I didn't mean that.

Amagi: well, I wouldn't mind letting you do that.

Jacob: Wait, really?! I mean... *Clears throat* Really? You don't have to, you know?

Amagi: I heard what you said. You can't cover it up now, Jacob.

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit and scratches back of head*

Amagi: *Giggles*

That's when the people in front of us got their tickets, so we moved up.

Jacob: Two tickets, please.

???: Wait, aren't you the commander of Azur Lane?

Jacob: I-I am...

???: Thank you so much for protecting us yesterday! I'm glad to know that someone as strong as you is protecting this island.

Jacob: Th-Thank you...

???: No need to pay. Here, two tickets.

Jacob: N-No, I'll pay.

???: No, I insist.

Jacob: *Cold sweat rolls down side of head* F-Fine. Thank you.

???: it's no problem at all! Thank you!

After that, I grabbed the two tickets for the woman before me and Amagi headed into the aquarium.

Amagi: That was nice of her, don't you think?

Jacob: Yeah, but even if I saved the island, it still feels a little wrong for not having to pay.

Amagi: I understand, but she was doing it as payment for you saving her, so it would have been rude to ignore her wishes like that.

Jacob: *Sighs* You're right. Thank you, Amagi. *Smiles*

Amagi: it wasn't an issue, Jacob. *Smiles*

Jacob: Well, let's stop talking about that and enjoy the aquarium.

Amagi: Okay.

After that, we walked up to the person whom we had to give out tickets to. Once we finished there, we walked into the aquarium. I had my right hand in my pocket as Amagi walked on my right side.

Jacob: We should probably hold hands so we don't get lost.

Amagi: That is true.

That's when Amagi wrapped both her arms around my right arm. I instantly started to blush as I felt her chest press against my arm, but quickly shook it off as I smiled before we continued to walk. After that, we made our way throughout the aquarium. Once again, Amagi acted like a kid on Christmas morning, excited as she pointed at anything that was interesting to her and every time she did that, I couldn't help but smile as we both enjoyed our time at the aquarium.

(A few hours later)

We were at my house now. I was sitting on the couch in the living room with my head all the way back, Amagi sitting just on my right.

Amagi: I had a pretty amazing time today, Jacob. Thank you.

Jacob: You're welcome. It was my pleasure.

Amagi: *Giggles* You seem pretty tired now though. Are you sure you don't want to get any rest?

Jacob: I'm fine, trust me. I honestly just feel wiped from yesterday.

Amagi: I'm sorry. I should have known that today wasn't a good day to do this.

Jacob: Whoa, hold up, Amagi. I may have been a bit tired, but I had so much fun. I mean that. From the bottom of my heart, I had a blast today. *Smiles*

Amagi: I see. Well, I'm glad that you had so much fun today on our date.

Jacob: I'm just glad that you enjoyed the date.

Amagi: Well, since I asked a favor of you, you may ask a favor of me, if you'd like?

After hearing those words, I instantly shot up and looked at Amagi as I started to blush a bit with my mouth slightly hanging open.

Jacob: A-Are you serious, Amagi?

Amagi: I am. It's only fair since I asked for such a big favor.

Jacob: W-Well, i-if that's the case...then.... *Looks at Amagi's tails* C-Can I...

Amagi: What is it?

Jacob: C-Can I please, touch your tails?!

That's when Amagi started to blush a bit.

Amagi: S-Sure, but is that all?

Jacob: It is... Why did you sound disappointed, Amagi?

Amagi: I wasn't disappointed, I just, wasn't expecting you to ask that and I didn't expect that that was all you wanted to do.

Jacob: *Places hands together and bows head* I'm sorry if I'm being self-fish, but I can't resist them anymore.

Amagi: N-No, it's okay.

That's when Amagi turned a bit to her right, allowing me to touch her tails. I instantly started to blush as I reached out to touch her tails.

Jacob: *thoughts* W-Will her tails be even softer and fluffier than Akagi's?! I mean...she's Akagi's older sister, so it must follow the law of "The older siblings have better traits," right? I mean, I get that's not always the case, but something just tells me that... *Touches Amagi's tails* THEY'RE EVEN SOFTER THAN AKAGI'S!!!!!

It was weird, I only grabbed her tail and was now elbow deep in the fluff, but I started to get light-headed as I started to fall forwards towards Amagi. The next second, I fell face first into the "Jungle of Absolute Fluffiness."

Amagi: J-Jacob?!

Jacob: I... I'm sorry...Amagi. I don't know what happened, but I just...suddenly got light-headed and...fell forwards into your tails....

Amagi: You really were tired, weren't you?!

Jacob: Something tells me...that that's not the case here....

Amagi: Then...are my tails that comfortable....?

Jacob: Absolutely... They're even better than Akagi's....

Amagi: I see.

I was about to speak again, but that was when my vision started to get blurry.

Jacob: *thoughts* Am I really...about to pass-out from the fluffiness of Amagi's tails? I... I have to break free...!

With all the strength I could muster, I managed to pry myself out of the "Jungle of Absolute Fluffiness."

Jacob: That...was close. I almost...passed out in there....

Amagi: I-If you're tired, then why don't you rest your head in my lap?

Jacob: C-Can I really...?

Amagi: If that is what you want?

Jacob: Th-Then...please excuse me.

That's when Amagi was facing forwards again as I laid down and rested my head in her lap. The very moment my head touched her lap, my entire body went limp as it started to relax.

Amagi: H-How does it feel, Jacob?

Jacob: Awesome...

Amagi: *Starts blushing and giggles* Good. I'm happy.

Jacob: I think...I might... *Eyes start to close* fall asleep...here....

Amagi: Jeez, you'll catch a clod like that. Here, I'll use my tails as a blanket.

That's when I pulled my feet in as I was now curled in a ball laying on my side. As Amagi said, she turned a bit and moved her tails and now, they covered me like a soft blanket, leaving only my feet and head uncovered as I slowly fell asleep.

I slowly started to wake up and that's when I noticed that I was still laying with my head in Amagi's lap as her tails covered me like a blanket. That's when I slowly started to pick myself up.

Amagi: You are awake now, Jacob?

Jacob: Yeah... How long was I out for?

Amagi: Only for about twenty minutes.

Jacob: Twenty minutes, huh? Sorry I made you sit there for that long while I laid with my head in your lap...

Amagi: Oh no, it's okay. In fact, you looked pretty adorable while you were sleeping. *Starts blushing a little bit*

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit*

Amagi: J-Jacob... Can I ask you for one more favor?

Jacob: O-Of course.

I waited for Amagi to ask me what she wanted to, but she didn't. Instead, she placed her hands on her side as she started leaning towards me as she closed her eyes. I instantly started to blush more as I now realized what the favor was.

Jacob: *thoughts* S-She wants to kiss?! We haven't even known each other for that long, but who I am to say "No?" I mean, I'm sure she has her reasons, so I'll do it, for her.

That's when I started to lean down as I closed my eyes. A few seconds later, I felt our lips press against each others as we were now lips locked, kissing. A few seconds after that, we both pulled away as we opened our eyes at the same time.

Amagi: *Starts blushing even more* I-I'm sorry, Jacob. I just... I did that as a "thank you" for bringing me back and for accepting my request to take me on a date, so...thank you.

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit more* I-It wasn't a problem. I mean, I had fun on the date, I just feel bad for getting tired at the end.

Amagi: That was hardly your fault. We all know what happened to you yesterday, so you shouldn't beat yourself up over getting tired during our date.

Jacob: I-If you say so...

Amagi: W-Well, it has gotten later, so I should probably head back to the dorms.

Jacob: Do you need me to walk you back?

Amagi: N-No. I should be fine. Besides, I'm sure you're still tired from yesterday and today, so you should get some rest.

Jacob: I don't mind walking you back, even though the dorms aren't even that far from here.

Amagi: I'll be fine, Jacob. I insist that you stay here and get some rest.

Jacob: ...If you say so. I'll at least see you off though.

After that, we both stood up as we walked down the hall and now, I was standing inside the house as Amagi stood outside the house as we both faced each other.

Amagi: Well, I will see you later, Jacob.

Jacob: Amagi!

Amagi: Y-Yes? What is it?

Jacob: I... I'm sorry....

Amagi: F-For wha....?

Without saying a word, I stepped towards Amagi as I leaned down and closed my eyes before kissing her on the lips again. After a few seconds, I pulled away from Amagi as we both stood there, blushing.

Jacob: Th-Thank you for making our date incredibly fun. I mean it... I had a lot of fun today....

Amagi: *Starts blushing a bit more, but smiles* You're welcome. Thank you for agreeing to take me on our date.

Jacob: R-Right... Well, it's getting late and I don't want to keep you any longer than I have to. i just don't want something bad to happen to you at night.

Amagi: I understand. I will see you later, Jacob.

Jacob: Right. See you later, Amagi.

After that, we both waved bye to each other as Amagi turned around and started to walk off. I walked inside and softly closed the door behind me before locking it as I turned and placed my back against the door, letting out a loud sigh.

Jacob: *thoughts* I can't believe I just kissed her a second time like that. I hope she didn't get upset with me for kissing her out of nowhere. Well, what's done is done. Can't change it now, so if she did get upset, I'll just have to apologize to her.

After that, I pushed off the door as I made my way into my bedroom before I took my my clothes, hung them up, and changed into some shorts that I could sleep in. I had just finished changing when I head a knock on the door, so I walked out of my room, unlocked the door, and opened it, only to find Amagi standing outside the door.

Jacob: A-Amagi?

Amagi: *Starts blushing* U-Umm... C-Could I spend the night, Jacob?

Jacob: *Starts blushing* I-I mean, I don't mind, but why do you want to do that?

Amagi: I... I don't know. In all honestly, I didn't feel safe walking back to the dorms this late all by myself, so I came back.

Jacob: *Sighs before smiles* I asked you if you wanted me to walk you back, but you said that you were fine.

Amagi: I-I know, but...

Jacob: Well, I won't make you walk to the dorms alone this late, so come inside. I was just about to head off to bed.

Amagi: Th-Thank you, Jacob.

Jacob: *Smiles* Don't worry about it, Amagi.

After that, Amagi walked back into the house. I closed the door behind her and locked it back before I showed her to my bedroom.

Amagi: This is a traditional Japanese house.

Jacob: Yeah. Enterprise, Illustrious, Hornet, Cleveland, and Belfast bought it for me, but you already knew that, didn't you?

Amagi: *Smiles* I did.

I smiled back as I crawled into the bed. That's when Amagi said that she was gonna get in the bed as well. That's when I felt Amagi crawl into the bed with me as we were both facing away from each other. I staid away for a little longer with a smile on my face, but a few seconds later, I slowly fell asleep.

(WARNING!!! THIS IS THE START OF THE NEW YEARS SPECIAL!!! WE'RE IN THE FINAL STRETCH PEOPLE!!! HANG IN THERE!!!)

I slowly started to open my eyes, but my attention quickly changed as I felt something extremely fluffy on on face and my chest.

???: U-Umm, Jacob...?

Jacob: Huh...? Huh?!

I pulled my head back to find that Amagi was laying with her back facing me, my arms wrapped around her stomach as my face and chest were buried in her tails, Amagi looking at me with her head turned a bit towards me.

Jacob: *Quickly let's go of Amagi* C-Crap! I'm sorry, Amag-ah!

Before I could even finish my sentence, I backed up and accidentally fell out of my bed as I landed on the flood, on my back, with a hard thud. I was looking up at the ceiling and that's when Amagi popped her head over the side of the bed. To be honest, it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen...aside from Little Lusty....

Amagi: Are you alright, Jacob?

Jacob: I'm...fine....

After that, I slowly started to roll on my back before I flipped and was now sitting on my legs on the floor, blushing.

Jacob: I... I'm sorry, Amagi... I didn't mean to hug you like that.

Amagi: It's okay. Are you sure you aren't hurt?

Jacob: Yeah, I'll be fine.

That's when I looked up at Amagi as she just smiled softly at me.

Amagi: It seems that not even sleep stops you from wanting to touch my tails.

Jacob: Please don't say that...

Amagi: *Giggles* I was just teasing you.

Jacob: Yeah, yeah...

Me and Amagi stared at each other, but that was until my phone started to ring. I looked on my nightstand and grabbed my phone, caller ID, "Akagi." I pressed the accept button and put the phone to my ear.

Jacob: Hello?

Akagi: *Thought phone* Ah, my dear Commander!

Jacob: Yes, Akagi?

Akagi: *Through phone* I was wondering, where are you?

Jacob: Uuuummmmm.... Iron Blood....

Akagi: *though phone* You're lying, Commander.

Jacob: *Sighs* I'm at my house...

Akagi: *Through phone* You're with someone, aren't you? That's the only reason you would lie to me.

Jacob: *Whispers* Nooo. There's many reasons I'd lie to you...

Akagi: *Through phone* What was that?

Jacob: Nothing. Now what do you want?

Akagi: *Through phone* Who are you with?

Jacob: No one!

Akagi: *Through phone* You're lying, Commander!

Jacob: Ugh! I'm with Amagi!

Akagi: *Through phone* Dear sister Amagi?! Why are you with her?! Did you two have sex?!

Jacob: What?! NO! We didn't do that at all!

Akagi: *Through phone* So, you two didn't have sex?

Jacob: No, Akagi. We didn't have sex.

Akagi: *Through phone* I feel like you're lying again, Commander.

Jacob: Akagi! The only way I'd have sex with Amagi is if we were married and we both agreed to doing it!

Akagi: *Through phone* Yet you had sex with me.

Jacob: Because you wanted to, Akagi! Look! Are you gonna tell me why you called or....!

Before I could finish what I was saying, Amagi took the phone from my hand before she put it to her ear.

Amagi: Akagi, the Commander is telling the truth. We didn't do that at all.

Akagi: *Through phone* Dear sister Amagi!

Amagi: Listen, the Commander is getting annoyed with you pestering him like that. If you keep it up, I will have to teach you a lesson about respect, understand?

Akagi: *Through phone* Yes, dear sister, Amagi.

Amagi: Good. Now, what did you call the Commander for?

Akagi: *Through phone* I wanted to tell him the we are holding New Years in Sakura Empire. I wanted to ask him if he could help set up for the event?

Amagi: Commander, Akagi called to...

Jacob: *Sighs* I heard... Not to cut you off, just figured I'd stop you from repeating something I heard. Tell her I'll be there in a few hours...

Amagi: The Commander said that he would be there in a few hours to help set up. Is that it, Akagi?

Akagi: *Through phone* Yes, Dear sister, Amagi.

Amagi: I will hand you over to the Commander now.

Akagi: *Through phone* Okay, Dear sister.

That's when Amagi handed me my phone back.

Jacob: Yo...

Akagi: *Through phone* I'm sorry for pestering you, Commander.

Jacob: It's cool. Maybe I shouldn't have lied. You heard Amagi, I'll be there soon to help out.

Akagi: *Through phone* Okay. Thank you, Commander.

Jacob: No problem. Later.

Akagi: *Through phone* See you soon.

That's when I hung up the phone before I stood up and grabbed my combat outfit. Then, I walked into the bathroom and got changed before I walked out and back into my bedroom.

Jacob: Well, I'm heading out now. Feel free to stay as long as you want, or leave now, it doesn't matter to me...

Amagi: I will just leave now. I don't want to intrude.

Jacob: Nah. If you stayed, I just ask that if you leave when I'm gone to lock the door.

Amagi: No. I have somewhere to be anyway.

Jacob: Alright. Well, like I said, I'm leaving right now.

Amagi: Okay.

That's when Amagi stood up and we both walked out of my room and out of the house. I closed the door and locked it before we walked onto the side walk, where we met up with two individuals.

Jacob: Oh? Never thought I'd see you two walking alone.

Enterprise and Andi were walking towards us.

Andi: *Blushes a bit* I-Is that so wrong?!

Jacob: Whoa, hold up. I wasn't making fun of you, I was just saying...

Andi: Whatever.

Jacob: Any...way.... Andi, I'd like for you to meet Amagi. She's Akagi's older sister. Amagi, this is Andi, my younger cousin.

Andi: Hello!

Amagi: I see. It's nice to meet you, Andi.

Andi: Your tails look fluffy.

Jacob: *Looks at Amagi* Like I said...she's my younger cousin.

Amagi: *Giggles*

Jacob: Well, I'm actually about to head to Sakura Empire cause New Years is being held there.

Andi: *Gasps* Does that mean I can wear a kimono?!

Jacob: Yeah....

Andi: YES!!

Jacob: Jeez, okay? Do you even have a kimono?

Andi: Nope!

Jacob: Why are you still excited even though you don't have one?

Andi: Cause that means I'm gonna get one!

Jacob: Fair enough. Anyway, if you'd like, I can take you to Sakura Empire so we can get you a kimono?

Andi: Yes!

Jacob: Alright, well, I'm heading out now, so come on.

Andi: Alright!

Jacob: Jeez, you're such a kid. *Laughs*

Andi: Heheeee...

Jacob: *Rolls eyes and smiles* C'mon, we're leaving. *Looks at Enterprise* You coming too?

Enterprise: No, I'll stay here.

Jacob: Alright. Well, come on Andi.

Andi: Okay.

That's when Andi pulled out her bow, which was based of of Enterprise's, as we left the base and headed for Sakura Empire.

(A few hours)

(Insert "Azur Lane The Animation Original Soundtrack 2 - #12 Daily Life of the Sakura Empire 2" here.)

We arrived in Sakura Empire now. Once we arrived, me and Andi met up with Akagi and Kaga. Andi and myself were walking ahead of Akagi and Kaga as we started down some stairs. That was a mistake because Akagi put one hand over my shoulder as her other hand was around my side.

Akagi: *Whispers into my ear* Com-man-der...

Jacob: *Instantly starts blushing*

I quickly broke free from Akagi's grasp as I jumped forwards and started to shuffle dance. I wasn't really paying attention, but I noticed a few times that people would watch me as I danced and each time I noticed, more and more people would watch. That was when Andi joined in, but she was doing some weird Elven-dance, or something like that. She would jump, spin, extend her arms out as she twirled.

We danced separate for about a minute before Andi jumped next to me and now, we were dancing in sync. At this point, practically everyone was watching as we danced together. At the end, me and Andi put our heels together as we lifted our hands up to the side of our head before we clapped four time, in sync.

After that, I walked back up to Akagi, who was holding up her phone.

Jacob: Oh hell no!

Akagi: And send.

Jacob: Who did you send that to, Akagi?!

Akagi: Well, at first, I was going to keep it for myself, but then I figured I'd upload it to the internet, so I did.

Jacob: You're an ass. I can't believe I had sex with you...

Kaga: WHAT?!?!?!!?!?

Jacob: *Eyes shoot open* *Turns around and starts running away as Kaga chases me*

(Several minutes later)

Jacob: *Sitting on legs cause was caught by Kaga*

Kaga: What do you mean you had sex with Akagi?! Answer me, Commander!

Jacob: *Opens mouth to speak, but noting comes out*

Kaga: I said to answer me, Commander!

Jacob: *Opens mouth again, but is too scared to get da words out*

Kaga: Fine, I'll just have to...

Akagi: Calm down, Kaga.

Kaga: But, Dear sister, Akagi!

Akagi: I was the one who asked him to do it.

Kaga: Even still...!

Jacob: *Tears streak down face and jumps up and starts hugging Akagi* Thank you...so much, Akagi! *Presses face into Akagi's chest*

Akagi: *Starts rubbing my head* It's okay, my dear Commander.

Kaga: Get off of her, Commander!

Jacob: *Hugs Akagi even tighter*

Kaga: I said to get off of her, not to hug her even tighter!

Jacob: *Hugs Akagi a bit tighter*

Akagi: *Giggles* Aww, Commander. It's okay...

Jacob: *Whispers* Save me...

Akagi: Kaga, it's okay.

Kaga: Whatever you say, dear sister.

Akagi: It's fine now, Commander.

Jacob: *Slowly let's go of Akagi* It's...safe....?

Akagi: It is.

I slowly let go of Akagi as I looked at Kaga, who gave me a death stare. A cold sweat rolled down the side of my head as she walked off to where we were going to help set up for New Years.

(Several hours later)

I had just finished tying up a banner when street light kicked on, or rather, lights from the shops illuminated the streets. They essentially acted as street lights, okay?! I looked up and saw that it was pretty much night time, so I climbed down from my latter and when I got to the ground, I turned around to find Akagi standing there.

Akagi: Thank you for helping, Commander.

Jacob: It's no issue. Are we even done setting up?

Akagi: No, we still have so much to do by the weekend.

Jacob: I see. So, looks like I'm spending a few days here, huh?

Akagi: I don't mind.

That's when Akagi pressed one hand against my chest. I smiled awkwardly as a cold sweat rolled down the side of my head.

Jacob: Are we done for the day then?

Akagi: We are.

Jacob: I see.

Akagi: I've been meaning to ask, but why did you wear that outfit?

Jacob: Huh? Oh! My combat outfit? Well, since I was gonna be helping set up, I figured I'd be moving around a lot, so I decided to wear something I could move easily in. If I wore my Commanding outfit, I would have had trouble doing stuff.

Akagi: I see. That's pretty smart, Commander.

Jacob: This is me we're talking about...

Andi: *Peaks head around corner of building* Cause you're smart.

Jacob: Shut up!

That's when Andi disappeared behind the building, but that was also when I noticed someone who just finished setting something up. That's when the woman turned towards me, but she didn't entirely pay attention or notice me cause she looked like she was still busy.

(The woman)

Jacob: Hey, Akagi. Who's that? *Points to the woman*

Akagi: *Looks at who I'm pointing to* You mustn't talk to her, Commander!

Jacob: Huh?! Why?!

Akagi: You just mustn't! You can't talk to her!

Jacob: Uh-huh...? Look, if she's apart of Azur Lane then I want to get to know her.

Akagi: It doesn't matter! She's dangerous!

Jacob: *Stands there, looking at Akagi, for a few seconds before starts walking over towards the woman*

Akagi: Wait! Commander!!

I ignored Akagi as I continued walking towards the woman. When I got closer to her, she turned her head towards me.

Jacob: Walks up to the woman* Hey, you with Sakura Empire?

Woman: *Starts blushing* I am.

Jacob: Why are you blushing?

Woman: You're the Commander, aren't you?

Jacob: Y-Yes...

Woman: *Starts blushing even more* Ah, my sweet Commander. I'm so happy you came to talk to me.

Jacob: Uhhhh...

Woman: This heat, and this throbbing... We meet at last, my dear Commander! I am Taihou, unworthy as I am, at you service.

That's when, without warning, Taihou wrapped her arms around my back as she made her breasts press against my chest, my mouth shooting open from how soft her chest was.

Taihou: I know everything, EVERYTHING there is to know about you, my Commander~ In fact, my Commander is my entire world.

Jacob: *thoughts* FUCKING....YANDERE!!!!!!!!

Taihou: I belong to you, my Commander, body and soul...

Jacob: *Grits teeth and has terrified expression*

Taihou: What is it, my Commander?

Jacob: *Has Roon flash-backs* P-Please let go of me...!

Taihou: Huh? Is it my breasts that you do not like? You like small ones, my Commander? Them I'm off to cut the big ones, hehehe...

Jacob: Wait! Hold one! I prefer bigger ones, so don't go do that!

Taihou: Oh...?

Jacob: Look, just please let me go. I... I'm pretty tired from working today, so I'd like to get some rest for tomorrow.

Taihou: I see. Then I shall come sleep with you to help you relax.

Jacob: W-Well, actually. I actually can't sleep with others. The only time I can get sleep with when I sleep alone... Heheheh.....

Taihou: My Commander, you know you can never EVER lie to me. Or else...

Jacob: *Starts sweating* I-I'm not...lying....

Taihou: Then why are you sweating, my Commander?

Jacob: Look, I'm ready to go to sleep, okay?!

Taihou: I understand, my Commander.

That's when Taihou let go of me and I quickly stepped back.

Taihou: Have a good night, my Commander.

Jacob: R-Right... N-Night, Taihou....

After that, I started to walk away back towards Akagi.

Jacob: *Stops in front of Akagi* I should have listened to you. I'm sorry.

Akagi: Are you okay, Commander?

Jacob: Just tell me where the nearest bar is and I should be fine...

Akagi: What for?

Jacob: I just wanna drown my sorrows.

Akagi: Uhh...

Jacob: Just tell me where the bar is.

Akagi: It's over that way, Commander.

Jacob: Thank you.

After that, I left and headed to where Akagi said the bar was, but I actually went that way so if Taihou were to follow me, then she'd see that I went to the bar instead of to my room.

(A few minutes later)

I opened the door to my room and walked in before I closed the door before I locked it. Then, I walked over to my futon as I took off my shirt before I got under the covers and fell asleep.

I slowly started to open my eyes and a few seconds later, I rubbed my eyes.

Jacob: God, it's so heavy...

???: Oh, my Commander. You are finally awake.

Jacob: *Eyes shoot open* T-Taihou!

Taihou: Good morning, my Commander.

Jacob: G-Get off me!

(Taihou)

Taihou: *Sighs pleasurably* My sweet Commander... You....

Jacob: What the hell are you doing to me?!

Taihou: I'm not doing anything, my Commander.

Jacob: Bullshit! You look like you're grinding me, even with my pants on, so GET OFF!!

Taihou: Just a bit more, my Commander.

Jacob: NO!

That's when I started to sit up as I pulled my self up from underneath Taihou, enough to were she fell on her back.

Taihou: I'm ready for you to take me now that I'm like this, my Commander.

Jacob: *Sighs annoyingly* Dammit Taihou. Look, if I let you sleep with me, will you behave yourself and let me get some sleep? It's the middle of the night.

Taihou: If that is what you want from me, my Commander?

Jacob: I'd prefer it if you left my room, but you're not gonna do that, are you?

Taihou: I would never leave my Commander.

Jacob: My point exactly... *Sighs* Just come lay down so I can get some sleep.

Taihou: As you wish, my Commander.

Jacob: *Rolls eyes* Whatever...

That's when I laid back down as Taihou got in under the covers with me. I sighed as I turned over on my side to face away from Taihou before I fell asleep again.

After that, I woke up and helped set up for New Years the next day a for a few days after that.

(A few weeks later)

I was getting changed into my leisurely outfit in my room. It was about 6:00 in the evening and the event for New Years was gonna be starting soon. I had just finished getting ready when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to my door before I opened at. The next thing I knew, my face went completely straight as I saw Taihou standing on the other side of the door.

Taihou: What do you think of my dress, my Commander?

(Taihou)

Jacob: *Starts blushing and looks away bashfully* Your chest is barely even fitting in that dress.

Taihou: *Giggles* It is almost time to go, my Commander, so we should hurry.

Jacob: You're right, let's go.

That's when I started walking towards Taihou to walk out the door. However, that's when Taihou placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back into the room before she closed the door.

Taihou: I didn't mean that we should hurry to get to the event... *Licks lips*

Jacob: *Mouth drops and starts blushing* The hell are you...?

Without saying a word, Taihou grabbed the bottom of my shirt before she started to lift it up as she tried to get it over my arms and head.

Jacob: H-Hold on, TAIHOU!!

Taihou: We don't have much time, my Commander.

Jacob: Taihou, NO!

Somehow, Taihou managed to get both my coat and shirt off of me and now, she started to un-buckle my belt. I fell back as I landed against the corner of the floor where the floor connected the wall, my back against the wall but my legs laying against the ground. Then, Taihou climbed and sat on my lap as she took my belt off and was now trying to un-button my pants.

Jacob: STOP IT!! TAIHOU!!!!

Right as Taihou was about to un-button my pants, the door to the room flew open, and in walked Tirpitz, who was wearing a kimono.

Tirpitz: *Stares at me* Come on, Commander. Bismarck said that she wishes to talk with you.

(Tirpitz)

Jacob: O-Oh... Okay....

That's when I got out from under Taihou and stood up as I grabbed my belt, shirt, and coat before I ran out the room and followed Tirpitz. We walked down the hall together before we took a left and started walking down another hallway.

Jacob: *Holds out shirt and coat to Tirpitz* Can you hold this while I put my belt back on, please?

Tirpitz: Sure. *Grabs my coat and shirt*

Jacob: *Puts on belt* Shirt please...

Tirpitz: *Hands me my shirt*

Jacob: *Puts on shirt*

Tirpitz: *Hands me my coat*

Jacob: Thanks...and thank you for getting me out of that pinch.

Tirpitz: You are welcome, Commander.

Jacob: God, I almost got raped in there. I feel like I owe you my life.

Tirpitz: It's fine, Commander.

Jacob: You know, you look very beautiful in that kimono, Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: *Starts blushing a bit* Th-Thank you, Commander.

That's when we made it to the end of the hallway and now, we were standing outside. I kept walking, but that was when I noticed that Tirpitz was no longer at my side. I stopped walking as I turned around, only to find Tirpitz with her arms extended up and out a bit as she looked up at the night sky, snow slowly falling around us.

Jacob: Hey, you okay?

Tirpitz: I've long been used to the cold, but sometimes, I find myself reaching out towards the warmth... *Starts blushing a bit* Commander, can I... come a little closer?

Jacob: *Mouth slightly opens, but the smiles* Sure! *Holds out arm for Tirpitz*

That's when Tirpitz walked up to me as she linked her arm with mine and we were now walking towards where the event was being held.

Tirpitz: It feels warm... A nice change of pace.

Jacob: Yeah...? Well good, I'm glad.

As we continued to walk, arm-in-arm, I felt that Tirpitz tightened her grip around my arm, and that's also when I felt her chest press up against my arm.

Jacob: T-Tirpitz... Your chest is...pressing against my arm.... *Starts blushing a bit*

Tirpitz: *Sighs* ...Could you please mind your manners in public?

Jacob: *In defeated tone* Yes Ma-am. *Talks normally* Wait! Does that mean that if we were alone, you'd let me touch them?!

Tirpitz: No.

Jacob: *Whispers* Dammit...

That's when Tirpitz started to giggle a bit, but then, she started to laugh a little. I looked at her surprised for a second or two, but that changed into a smile really quick.

Jacob: I never heard you laugh before, Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: Is it really that strange for me to laugh?

Jacob: N-No, that's not what I'm saying. *Starts blushing a bit more* In fact, I think it suits you, way more than being alone and keeping to yourself.

That's when Tirpitz started to blush a good bit. I looked ahead of us and saw a bunch of people walking the streets in kimonos. A few seconds later, we walked out onto the street and now, we were at the event location.

Jacob: Well, we're here. I'm glad we got to talk on the way here, Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: I-I am too, Commander.

Jacob: *Smiles* Well, I'll see you later, 'kay?

Tirpitz: Okay. See you later, Commander.

After that, We both removed our arms from each others as we both walked off to go see different things.

(About an hour later)

I was walking down the street as the light blanket of snow crunched underneath every footstep. That was when I saw a woman with long, black hair and hazel eyes, playing with a small dog.

Jacob: *Walks up to woman* Hey, Atago. You enjoying your New Years?

Atago: Oh! Hello, Commander! I am! Are you enjoying your New Years as well?

Jacob: I am, but it just got even better.

Atago: Why is that?

Jacob: Well, I got to see you in such a cute outfit, so, what else can I say?

Atago: *Giggles* Thank you, Commander.

(Atago)

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit* You really do look good in that, Atago. And what's with this little guy sitting on your boobs? He's making me a little jealous, if I'm being honest.

Atago: *Giggles* I could let you have a turn, Commander, if you'd like?

Jacob: I wouldn't mind, but I don't think I could sit on your boobs like he can.

Atago: *Giggles* No, but I could show you a different way of doing it.

Jacob: Intriguing...

Atago giggles as I chuckled a bit. That's when I looked up into the night sky.

Jacob: Man, I've come a long way... *Shakes head before looking up again* We, Azur Lane, have come so far.

Atago: We only made it this far because you were there to guide us.

Jacob: That's not true. All I did was get the two sides to come together and...

Atago: And that in itself is something to be proud of.

Jacob: *Looks at Atago and smiles* Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe...it's time for me to stop thinking that I haven't done a damn thing in this world, wouldn't you agree?

Atago: I do.

Jacob: *Stares at Atago for a bit* Man, you really look good in that.

Atago: *Giggles* My offer still stands, you know?

Jacob: What offer?

Atago: Come sit next you your Onii-Chan and find out.

Jacob: *Chuckles* Fine.

I did as I was told and walked over to Atago before sitting down next to her. That's when I felt and arm around my shoulders as Atago pulled me closer to her and eventually, my head was resting on top her chest.

Atago: See? I told you I knew a way.

Jacob: That you did...

Atago giggled as we sat there like that for a bit. That's when I started to sit up before I stood up.

Jacob: Well, it was nice to talk like that, Atago, but I'm gonna go walk around and look at the different stuff that was set up, unless you want to come?

Atago: I'd love to, but I'm supposed to wait here for Takao.

Jacob: I see. Well, if that's the case, I'd hate to drag you off and leave her not knowing where you went, so I'll talk to you later.

Atago: Okay. Have a nice night, Jacob.

Jacob: Same to you, Atago. Have fun!

Atago: You too!

I smiled as I turned and started to walk away. I put my hands in my pockets, leaving only my thumbs sticking out, as I walked down the street.

(A few minutes later)

I was at a small little food stand, checking out the food they were serving. That's when I felt something tug on the back of my coat. I turned around to find Andi standing behind me, but not only her, Enterprise and Belfast as well.

Jacob: Hey! You gals having fun?

Andi: I am!

Enterprise: I'm having fun, yes.

Belfast: I am having a wonderful time.

Jacob: *Smiles* Nice. I'm glad to hear it.

Andi: Jacob.

Jacob: Yeah?

Andi: What do you think of my kimono?

(Andi's kimono)

Jacob: Damn. You look pretty good in that kimono, Andi.

Andi: Don't start falling for me now.

Jacob: That would be incest, and I'm not into that whatsoever.

Belfast: While we are talking about kimonos, what do you think of Miss Enterprises' kimono, Master?

(Enterprise)

Jacob: *Starts blushing* It looks...very umm...beautiful, Enterprise.... *Starts blushing a bit more*

Enterprise: *Sighs* Honestly. Can't you ever not get embarrassed when complementing someone's outfit? *Smiles a bit*

Jacob: L-Look...

Belfast: *Giggles* What do you think of my kimono, Master?

(Belfast)

Jacob: I-It looks, gorgeous, Belfast... *Starts blushing a bit*

Belfast: *Giggles* He is so adorable when he blushes like that, but I thank you, Master.

Jacob: A-Anyway... What are you three up to?

Enterprise: Nothing much.

Andi: We were just checking out a few of the food stands.

Belfast: We had heard that this stand was quite good.

Jacob: I see. Well, care to join me?

Belfast: I don not mind.

Enterprise: I'm down.

Andi: Same here!

Jacob: *Chuckles* Alright. Then wait here for a bit.

After that, I waited in line for about a minute before I order four steak kabobs. Once I got them, I walked back over to Enterprise, Belfast, and Andi before I handed them each a kabob.

Jacob: Welp, time to dig in.

Without hesitation, I bit off a piece of steak. Instantly, my mouth started to water as it felt like the steak was melting in my mouth.

Jacob: Howly...shish! Dish ish good!

Belfast: *Finishes chewing* Master, please use your manners.

Jacob: *Finishes chewing* Sorry, but this stuff is good. It almost tastes like...

That's when I remembered about that time Illustrious cooked that steak for me. I instantly turned around and walked on the side of the line. I made it to the from in no time, and that's when I saw Illustrious cooking behind the stand.

Jacob: I-Illustrious?!

Illustrious: Oh, Commander! I didn't see you.

Jacob: Th-That kimono... It....

Illustrious: Do you like it? I actually spent a long time choosing a kimono for New Years.

(Illustrious)

Jacob: Y-Yeah! You look absolutely beautiful.

Illustrious: *Giggles* Thank you, Darling. I'm sorry, but I have to get back to cooking. Maybe we can chat more later?

Jacob: Absolutely! When will you be free?

Illustrious: Probably in another few hours or so.

Jacob: I see. I'll probably be in the center of town by then.

Illustrious: I see. Well, I have to get back to cooking now.

Jacob: Alright. I'll talk to you later then.

I started to turn around, but before I could turn all the way around, Illustrious called my name.

Illustrious: *Starts blushing a bit* Jacob. I have something to tell you later.

Jacob: *Blushes a little* I'll be waiting then.

Illustrious: Okay!

After that, I turned and walked away this time. I walked up to where Enterprise, Belfast, and Andi was, but when I got back, they were no longer there.

Jacob: Huh... Now I feel bad for walking away like that.

That's when I felt some. A sensation...

Jacob: Why do I feel like...Prinz is in a bar....?

That's when I started walking off to my right and a few minutes later, I walked up to a bar. I walked in and...

Jacob: Go fucking figure... I knew this is where you'd be, Prinz.

Prinz: Oh! It's Darling.

(Prinz)

Prinz was laying on the floor inside the bar, but that was when Prinz wrapped her arms around my neck as she pressed her chest against mine.

Jacob: *Starts blushing a bit* *Whispers* Ah that feels great...

Prinz: What did you say, Darling?

Jacob: It was nothing. Prinz, how are you this drunk already? How many did you have, anyway?

Prinz: About thirty-five bottles of Sake.

Jacob: Thirty-five bot...Mhm!

Instantly, without warning, Prinz leaned up and started kissing me. That's when I felt her tongue enter my mouth as it played with mine. I tried to back up, but Prinz stepped forwards and I ended up falling onto the floor, Prinz falling on top of me, as we continued to make out.

(Half an hour of making out with Prinz later...)

Jacob: *Slowly crawls out of bar and onto the street*

???: My child, what are you doing on the ground and in the snow?

I slowly looked up, and that's when I saw Mama Friedrich standing next to me.

Friedrich: Come on, get up.

(Friedrich)

Jacob: *Instantly started blushing*

Friedrich: *Giggles* I see you take a liking to my kimono?

Jacob: *Slowly nods head*

Friedrich: *Giggles* Come here, my child.

That's when Friedrich leaned down, picked me up, and we started walking down the street together. We eventually made our way to the center of town, where we spent the next two and a half hours there.

(Two and a half hours later)

Friedrich and I were sitting on a bench next to each other. Well, I was actually laying with my head resting in her lap as she sat on the bench, but whatever...

Friedrich: How does my lap feel, my child?

Jacob: I wanna stay here forever. *Slowly pressed face into lap more*

Friedrich: *Giggles* You know, I don't mind if you use another part of me.

Jacob: That sounded way too sexy...

Friedrich: *Giggles* Would you sit up for me, my child?

Jacob: *Sits up*

Friedrich: Now, come a little closer, please.

Jacob: *Move a little closer*

Without warning, Friedrich softly placed her hands on the back of my head as she pulled my head into her breasts and I instantly started to blush.

Friedrich: I know you love my chest, so feel free to indulge yourself in them for tonight, as long as you'd like.

I was hesitant at first, but I slowly wrapped my arms around her back as I pulled her close, which not only did that, but made my face go deeper into her chest.

Friedrich: *Giggles* What a sweet child you are.

Jacob: *Pulls Friedrich even closer*

Friedrich giggles as we sat there for about a half hour.

(Half an hour later)

I was sitting up-right now on the bench next to Friedrich. We were talking about random stuff when three people walked up to us. I turned and saw that those three people were Illustrious, Formidable, and Victorious.

Jacob: *Stands up* Hey you three.

Formidable: Good evening, Darling.

(Formidable)

Victorious: Yes, good evening, Dear.

(Victorious)

Jacob: *Smiles before looks at Illustrious* I though you'd be busy for another hour or so?

Illustrious: Yes, well, business slowed down a bit, so I got some free time.

Formidable: No, we decided to close down the stand for the rest of the night, remember?

Illustrious: Oh yes, that is true. I forgot that we did.

Jacob: *Laughs*

Illustrious: *Giggles*

We stood there for a few more seconds and that's when Illustrious started to blush a bit.

Illustrious: J-Jacob... Do you remember that I had something I wished to tell you?

Jacob: Yeah...?

Illustrious: Well...

???: Darling!

Before Illustrious could say what she wanted to, a voice cut her off. I turned to my left to see Prinz, surprisingly sober, walking up to me. I saw Enterprise, Belfast, Andi, Shoukaku, and Zuikaku standing off in the distance, but there were only like, a few yards away. Zuikaku and Shoukaku were standing next to each other while Enterprise, Belfast, and Andi were standing a few yards away from Shoukaku and Zuikaku. That's when I someone walked up next to Prinz as they made their way over to me. Akagi was the one who was walking with Prinz. A few seconds later, they were all in front of me.

Jacob: *Cold sweat rolls down side of head* Why do I feel like I'm about to get ganged?

Prinz: Darling, I have something I need to tell you.

Jacob: Oh God...

Formidable: I do as well.

Victorious: Same for me.

Akagi: I do too.

Jacob: Why do I suddenly feel like this is gonna end badly...?

That's when they all started to speak together.

Prinz, Illustrious, Formidable, Victorious, & Akagi: Darling, we're...

Everyone in the town square: *Goes silent*

Prinz, Illustrious, Formidable, Victorious, & Akagi: Pregnant!

That's when my entire body froze and everyone who was in the town square gasped. I was left there with my mouth open and completely unable to get any words out. I looked over to Enterprise and Belfast, only to see that they were looking at each other, blushing. Belfast had a smile on her face while Enterprise had her mouth opened slightly. That's when I looked over to Zuikaku and Shoukaku and saw that they were looking at each other, blushing. Zuikaku had the same expression as Enterprise while Shoukaku had a smile on her face and her hand on both sides of her face.

I turned around to look at Friedrich, who was just smiling.

Jacob: You're not...pregnant...are you?

Friedrich: Not yet, but I know I will be.

Jacob: What do you mean "I know I will be?!"

Friedrich: Well, I did make you orgasm about 53 times that night we did it.

Jacob: FIFTY-THREE TIME?!?!!?!?!?!? HOW THE FUCK AM I NOT DEAD?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!

Friedrich: I don't know. At least I know you have a lot of stamina. *Giggles*

Jacob: Listen girls, what I'm about to do next is not because you're pregnant, it's because I'm embarrassed as shit that everyone heard what you said...

Illustrious: What do you mean, Darling?

Without saying a word, I slowly started walking over to a small stand. The stand was like a mini, mobile bar a little bit off to my right.

Jacob: *Pulls out bar stood and sits down before taps counter with index finger* Shot glass please...

Bartender: Short or tall?

Jacob: Tall. I want to get drunk as fast as possible.

Bartender: *Slides tall shot glass* What'll you have?

Jacob: *Catches shot glass from sliding too far* Give me the hardest shit you got.

Bartender: Alright.

That's when the bartender grabbed a bottle of what looked like whisky, but I wasn't sure. He placed the bottle next to the shot glass. I grabbed the bottle and removed the cap before I poured it into the shot glass. Once I filled it up like I wanted, I placed the bottle down, put the cap back on, and picked up the shot glass before pressing it to my lips as I shot back and drank everything in the glass.

I sat back up as I placed the shot glass on the counter before I grabbed the bottle again, and removed the cap. That's when I placed the opening of the bottle to my lips before I started downing the entire bottle.

(A few minutes later)

Jacob: *Drunk as fuck...*

(A few hours later)

I slowly started to wake up, something soft pressing against my face. I pulled my face out of whatever was so soft, only to find that my face was buried in Graf Zeppelin's chest. I quickly threw myself away from her as I landed on my ass, on the ground.

Jacob: G-Graf?!

Graf: Yes? What is it?

Jacob: Y-You're not made that I was neck deep in your breasts?

Graf: Not really. I don't care.

Jacob: Bet...

That's when I turned around and saw Prinz, Illustrious, Formidable, Victorious, and Akagi standing behind me. I stood up and walked over to them as they turned around to face me.

Jacob: Hey, sorry for getting drunk. I know it looked like I didn't want to have kids, but I honestly do, I was just embarrassed that everyone heard. So, with that being said...

That's when I held out my right hand to the five of them as a big smile appeared on my face.

Jacob: Let's do our best to raise our kids!

Illustrious: *Starts to tear up* Of course.

Formidable: It's a bit embarrassing to admit, but I can't wait to get started.

Victorious: I agree with Formidable.

Akagi: Our kid will grow up to be an amazing person.

Prinz: Our child will become an alcoholic.

Jacob: *Looks at Prinz and squints eyes* No...

Prinz: *Giggles* I was just joking, Darling.

Jacob: Good...

I caught someone out of the corner of my eyes. I turned and saw Bismarck. She wasn't dressed in a kimono, but she still looked pretty as all hell.

Jacob: Hey girls, there's someone I want to go talk to.

Illustrious and the others all replied and I started running over to Bismarck.

Jacob: *Taps Bismarck on the shoulder* Hey. Bismarck.

Bismarck: *Turns to me* Hello, Commander.

Jacob: You not cold in that? It's snowing out here, you know?

(Bismarck)

(Yes, I know. This is the image I used at the very top of the part, above the title...)

Bismarck: Yes, I know. And no, I'm not cold.

Jacob: You sure? I can give you my coat.

Bismarck: *Blushes slightly* I'm fine, Commander.

Jacob: Well, alright. *Remembers something* Oh hey, mind waiting here for a little bit? I have a couple presents I want to give you.

Bismarck: *Blushes a bit more* A couple presents?

Jacob: That's right! *Smiles*

Bismarck: I...don't mind waiting.

Jacob: Cool! Give me a few minutes to go grab them from my room.

After that, I took off towards my room.

(A few minutes later)

I was running back up to Bismarck now with a somewhat small box in my hands.

Jacob: Alright, I'm back.

Bismarck: What's in the box?

Jacob: Just your late Christmas present.

Bismarck: I thought you said that you didn't get anyone presets for Christmas.

Jacob: I know. I got this for you after Christmas...that's why it's your late Christmas present....

Bismarck: So, what is it?

That's when I turned around and placed the box on the ground before I opened it and grabbed what was inside. Then, I stood up, but didn't turn around.

Jacob: Alright, here it is. Be sure to take good care of it, Bismarck.

Bismarck: Huh?

That's when I turned around and placed the the present on top of Bismarck's head.

(The present)

Bismarck: A...Meowfficer?

Jacob: Yup! It's like a mini, cat version of you...just way more playful than you to be honest.... Like I said, take care of it. Now, time for your New Years present... *Smiles*

That's when I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box as I got on one knee. Then, I placed one hand on top the box before I opened it and revealed the promise ring that was inside.

Jacob: Bismarck...I honestly wanted to ask you for a long time. I feel like we've grown closer, so I was wondering if you'd marry me?

Bismarck: *Starts blushing a bit* I... I mean....

Jacob: Well...?

Bismarck: *Continues to blush* I... know that I'm not the best with words, but... I want you to know that... I enjoy being at your side...

Jacob: Soooooo... Is that'a yes...? *Smiles*

Bismarck: *Giggles a bit* How can I say "No" when you act so childish? Yes, I'll marry you...

Jacob: *Jumps up and throws fist into the air* ALRIGHT!

I looked at Bismarck as I smiled. That's when I took the promise ring out from the box and slid it onto her ring finger on her left hand. Everyone started to cheer as me and Bismarck leaned closer and a few seconds later, our lips locked and we were now kissing. Several seconds after that, we pulled away as we looked at each other. That was when the Meowfficer jumped from Bismarck's head and onto mine before it turned around on my head to face Bismarck.

We both started to laugh as Bismarck, myself, and everyone else when on about their New Years as they had planned. There was so much stuff to do, so many places to eat. I even got drunk again and this time, I got scolded my Illustrious. All in all, this was the best New Years I've had in a long time, because one thing was for sure, I was spending it with the people I loved, the people I would die for, and the people who means the world to me...

Jacob: *thoughts* Azur Lane is my new home, where I can spend the rest of my life knowing that I finally have people who care for me. The adventures I've been on just because I've been around them...I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world....

Location: Unknown.

Arbiter: This isn't the end, Jacob. We will take revenge for what your father has done to us, and since he is no longer here in this world, it is you who will take responsibility for his actions. We will be back, so don't get too comfortable. *Smiles*

End Part 31: The Pride of Iron Blood. (New years Special) (Final)

Announcer Jacob: HOLY FUCK. FUCK ME IN THE GODDAMN ASSHOLE...I'M DOOOOOOOOOONNNNEEEE!!!!!!

In all seriousness guys, I'm finished with Book 1 of "Azur Lane: A fight Against the Sirens!" I'm pretty wiped from writing both Part 30 and Part 31. I'm not joking, it took me roughly, almost a week and a half to write both parts. But, as much as I want to just end it here and call it a day, I have a little something extra at the end of all of this, so please, bear with me.

Firstly, I want to thank all of you, I mean, E V E R Y S I N G L E P E R S O N, who read this book all the way till the end, I thank you, from the very bottom of my heart. I will say, I do wish that I would have gotten more comments and whatnot, but honestly, I'm extremely satisfied with what I did get. Beggars can't be choosers. But yeah, thank you so much for everyone who read all the way till the end, if honestly means the world to me. Like, you have no idea...

Okay, next, I wanted to apologize to you all. I want to apologize for the fact that I joined the military. I knew that in doing so, I would not have as much time or any time to work on stories, but at the end of the day, it was my choice and this is something that I want to do. It has been my dream to join the military for a long time and now that I'm old enough to join, well, you know the rest. Once again, I'm sorry.

Speaking, somewhat, about that, I do have a little idea about what I can do once I'm in the Navy. Like I said, I knew I would have little to no time to work on stories, but I started thinking, "What if I just write off my phone whenever I have free time and I feel like it?" With that being said, I'm gonna need as much input from you all as possible because this will impact how fast I can get the next book of this story out. While I understand that the parts themselves may take a while to come out, at least I'm working on them whenever I get the chance. So let me know what you would like me to do. To talk a little more about this, I was also thinking, "I know that if I write off my phone, spacing and all that shit will be off here and there, so I can just write off my phone and whenever I feel like I've written a good part, I can stop and whenever I get to my laptop, I can edit it and then publish..." With that being said, let's say I do that (which I most likely will) what if I can't get to my laptop and I can't edit the part? Will I thought about that and I just came up with the conclusion that, if that were to happen, I would just publish the part from my phone without editing.

Okay, that's all I really wanted to talk about. Now I'll see you all later. However...

Writer Jacob: Hey, Jacob.

Jacob: Yeah? What's up?

Writer Jacob: Not being an ass this time, huh?

Jacob: Save it jackass! I'm trying to be nice this time cause we're seeing the readers off.

Writer Jacob: You're right. Temporary truce then?

Jacob: Sounds good.

Writer Jacob: Anyway, I called you here today *Cough* tonight for me *Cough* *Cough* to as you to tell everyone goodbye until the next book. Think you're up for it?

Jacob: Absolutely!

Writer Jacob: Alright. Well then, would you please do the honors?

Jacob: You got it. *Turns to the readers* hey everyone. Before I close out, I just want to thank you for supporting me every step of my journey. It honestly meant a lot to me, so thank you. I guess I should lose out now, huh? Well... Everyone, attention! *Puts feet at a forty-five degree angel and salutes* You will always be a part of Azur Lane, don't ever forget that!

All of Azur Lane: *Puts feet at a forty-five degree angel and salutes* Thank you for joining us on our journey! We hope to see you in the next book!

Jacob & All of Azur Lane: *Throws fist forwards before brining hand down to side*

Jacob: *Smiles* I hope to see you all in the next book. Until then...have fun and stay safe out there, and always remember, you are never alone! *Brushes thumb across nose before grinning and turns away as he starts to walk off, everyone in Azur Lane following him*

*As Jacob and his fleet walk away*

Writer Jacob: *Is looking at the ground slightly* Once again, thank you all from the very bottom of my heart for supporting and hell, even for reading this story. A little confession time for me, I honestly never thought that this book would do as great as it has, so thank you, all of you, who read this story. Well, I'm getting pretty tired now, so... *Looks up at the readers and gives a smile* I will see you all...in the next book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 738 17
They needed more firepower if they wanted to beat the sirens. So, let's start summoning yeah? Disclaimer: Azur Lane is not owned by me and anything t...
3.8K 87 115
(Azur Lane X Girls frontline X The Division X World of Warships) "I'll only say it once and once only, I am the only one who can stop this madness bu...
10.4K 384 17
What if During the Battle of Santa Cruz, Hornet's ship was towed by the Sakura Empire shipgirls back to Mainland Japan so they could improve the AA g...
6K 159 18
The Axis won before the Eagle union can Intervene and Help the Royal Navy and now the Axis has eyes on The Eagle union All of blueprints of the Essex...