How You Get The Guy (BoyxBoy)

HeyJayvee

Got a secret can you keep it? Sean Richard Haynes, a Baseball player, is having a hard time accepting his aff... Еще

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Nice to meet you, where you been?
Chapter 2: Ain't it funny, rumors fly?
Chapter 4: I can make the bad guys good for a weekend.
Chapter 5: Two can keep a secret.
Chapter 6: Come back... be here
Chapter 7: New Friends
Chapter 8: Oh I Remember!
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Cliché Confessions
Chapter 11: THREAT-cherous
Chapter 12: Unexpected Endings and Beginnings
Chapter 13: Start of Something New

Chapter 3: Too much for being Invisible

1.9K 65 23
HeyJayvee

So I present to you! CHAPTER 3! I put so much thought in this chapter so I hope you like it.

Pic of Kellan Lutz as Kaleb Wright (I know right? You're welcome)

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, SHARE! :)

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

-----------

CHAPTER 3: Too much for being Invisible.

SPENCER'S POV

If you have given the chance to go back in time, would you take it? Or would you just accept what you've become today? Well it depends actually, if you're really that desperate to go back in time, for example, you want to visit your deceased love one and just remember what it feels like to touch him/her, to love and cherish and replay all the moments you had with him/her, then you would grab the opportunity. On the other hand, if the reason that you want to go back in time is to change one event that totally screwed your life over, then don't. You know what they say, everything happens for a reason. If what happened to you was too painful to handle, then you have two options: You're gonna let the pain spread all over you to burn you alive until you lost your mind, OR you're gonna use the pain to be the fuel, to ride your life with strong faith, and to be a better person.

I want to be a better person. I just don't know how to be one. I think I grew up too fast, I think like an old person... well not all the time. I replayed in my head what happened earlier with Sean and I. The real reason I don't want to be friends with him, is because I don--

"SPENCER! DINNER!" My Mom yelled downstairs making me roll my eyes.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket just in case I receive an important text. I just deactivated my facebook account because of that stupid picture that Lexi posted. I received so many hate messages and freakin' death threats. I mean, I didn't believe any of it, I just got scared. Seriously, teenagers these days can kill you with their eyes, look at what happened to Mona Vanderwaal in Pretty Little Liars.

I bolted downstairs to the dining room and my mom is already sitting and so is Rachael, my 11 years old sister. I sat down opposite to Rachael and we prayed then started to eat. My Mom is a great cook like seriously. Chicken Teriyaki and Mackerel Steak? YUM YUM YUM!

"So how was school today?" My Mom asked. I don't know if she's asking me or Rachael. I was about to answer her when Rachael started to speak.

"My teacher is so annoying" She blurts out. I chuckled at her. Seriously honey? You're in 5th grade.

"Why is that?" Mom asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"She keeps on giving us homework. I mean, that's annoying right?" She retorted. I just stared at her non-sense. This is unbelievable. Mom just chuckled at her and then she goes back to eating.

"How about you Spinach?" Rachael asked me. I stared at her giving her the 'call-me-spinach-again-and-I'll-rip-your-heart-out' look. She just held her hands in defense.

"Anything interesting happened in school today Spencer honey?" Mom is looking at me now. Oh no, she didn't know right? Of course not, she doesn't even know how to switch on a laptop.

"Nothing" I grabbed a glass of water to distract myself and to prevent myself from talking.

"Well, did you learn anything?" Ugh? Of course Mom that's why I go to school. Duh?

"Yeah Mom, do you want to talk about the Hypothesis Testing and Standard Deviation in Statistics?" I gave her a smug look. She just shrugged and I heard Rachael chuckle.

The rest of the dinner was great. I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I got a message from Jasmin saying 'call me like asap'. I pressed call and waited...

"Sup bitch?" I rolled my eyes on her childishness.

"This better important" I said

"OH RIGHT! OH EM GEE! SEAN JUST ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK!" She squealed in victory. I just sigh.

"Wow. That's great." Even though I don't feel great at all.

"I know right?! And you know Sean's friend right?"

"No, I don't know. It's not like we're close friends?" I retorted. She just huffed.

"Kaleb. He added me too! AHHHHHHH!" I almost got deaf like jeez! Calm your tits woman its just a friend request.

"Well, did you accept them?" I don't know why I asked that question coz' the answer is really obvious.

"Well of course! Do you think I'm an idiot?" There she go again, quoting her favorite mean girl Regina George.

"Well, anyway, I gotta go to bed. Let's talk about this tomorrow. Byeeee!" I murmured 'bye' and she hung up.

As much as I want to reactivate my Facebook account, I shouldn't. I need to be invisible and unnoticed. I walked towards my closet to change into my PJ's. I got to bed and turned off my lamp. I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

-------

I was walking down the hallways and I already knew it was coming. The death glares, the hate, the disgust, the whispering and pointing, all of it. I just rolled my eyes to them. Really people? Are you that desperate for Sean's attention? Maybe all of you need to slip on some tiled floor just for him to notice all of you, or do worse. I texted Jasmin to meet me on first period class. I don't want her to receive the same looks that people are giving me today. I stopped by my locker to get the books that I needed. I heard someone cleared their throat behind me. I rolled my eyes, if it's Sean, then I'm gonna kill myself. I turned around to see a beaming... Kaleb? What does he want?

"Hey, Spencer right?" He said. I nodded, confused all of a sudden. Why is he talking to me? I looked around and yes, people are now on their phones taking pictures of me and Kaleb. Wow. TOO. MANY. IDIOTS. I wonder what would the caption be? Something idiotic of course. Pfft.

"Erm... yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"So... Since Sean's friends are my friends and I was wondering if... you know?" Who said Sean and I are friends?

"I don't know. Explain it to me." I gave him a smug look. He chuckled.

"I'm just gonna ask you if... um... do you watch baseball?" He asked me. A glint of hope in his eyes. So he came over here just to ask me if I watch baseball? That's unusual.

"Erm... Yeah. Why?" I closed my locker and stared at him. I gotta admit, Kaleb's really cute when he smiles. I just want to poke his dimples 1234567890 times.

"Will you watch our game this Friday?" He asked softly, hands in his pocket. I was about to open my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

"With your bestfriend... if you're not comfortable on watching alone" He added nervously.

"Are you saying that I'm a loner?" I cocked a brow at him. He widen his eyes.

"What? No. That's not what I meant -"

I laughed at him and he just stared at me confused. Seriously, this guy is just too adorable. Maybe he likes Jasmin that's why he wants me to come with her at the game. This guy's too obvious. I was about to say something when Sean appeared beside Kaleb swinging his left arm around his shoulder.

"What's so funny?" Sean asked. Glancing at me and Kaleb. I just stared at him. Then he looked over to Kaleb again.

"Oh! I was just asking Spencer, your friend, if he'll watch the game this Friday" He grinned. Sean looked over to me when Kaleb mentioned that WE were friends. But we're not.

"Well I need to ask Jasmin first if she wants to" I assured them. I heard a bang of someone's locker making me, Kaleb, and Sean, cringed at the loud sound. I looked over to my right and saw Lexi glaring daggers on the three of us... especially me. I sighed heavily. Too much for being invisible.

"I gotta get to class. See you around." I said to both of them. Making my way to class, someone grabbed my shoulder and I nearly jumped in nervousness. Seriously, I need to watch my back. I don't want to be killed by an angry girl. I sighed in relief when I saw that it was just Kaleb.

"Kaleb you scared the shit out of me. Don't do that again"

"Sorry" He rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled at him.

"We're friends now right?" He suddenly asked. Oh no. OH. NO. NO. NO. What is happening to my life right now? As much as I want to be friends with Kaleb, I shouldn't. Why? Because he's friends with Sean. I don't wanna be close to Sean. I pursed my lips and looked over to Kaleb, I just noticed that his blue eyes are almost as the same as Sean's. It was really beautiful to look at. He blinked and that's when I realized that I'm staring deep into his eyes. I shook my head to focus and looked to my side.

What should I say? Kaleb seems like a nice guy but... He's friends with Sean.

"I understand if you don't want to. Forget that I asked" He looked a bit hurt. My heart started pounding heavily at the view. He turned around to leave but I stopped him. I grabbed his arm and said,

"Yeah, we're friends" I smiled at him and he beamed. I think I made the right decision. In order for him to get close with Jasmin, I need to be friends with him so he can ask Jasmin out. Kaleb nodded and I turned around to get to class. I made my way at the back where Jasmin saved me a seat. I looked over to her and saw that she's smiling ear to ear.

"So I heard that Kaleb ran to you this morning" She said all giggly. I just snorted at her. It's like I live in a Gossip Girl world where news travel so fast. I'm not even popular in school. I just have bashers and haters.

"Yeah... and I think he likes you" I said and I glanced over a shocked Jasmin.

"REALLY? How do you know?" She said all smiling. I smiled back.

"Well he ask me to watch the game this Friday... and he wants you to come"

"Oh god I think I'm gonna die" She put a hand on her forehead dramatically. I just chuckled at her.

"The more I get close to Kaleb, the more I get to know Sean!" She added and my face dropped. I FORGOT THAT SHE LIKES SEAN... NOT KALEB. Oh shit.

"Jas, KALEB LIKES YOU. Please do not, and I mean it, DO NOT LET HIM DOWN" I practically begged her.

"Okay, calm your ass Spencer. Who knows? Maybe I like Kaleb too." She smiled. I sighed in relief. Well at least she's gonna try.

-------

I sat on our usual spot in the cafeteria waiting for Jasmin. It's her turn to buy our lunch today. I felt so uncomfortable sitting alone, maybe because half of the girls in the cafeteria are still glaring at me. Minutes later Jasmin appeared with a tray of food on her hands. She placed the tray on the table and I grabbed my food. I mumbled a 'thank you' to her and started to eat.

"Hey Spence!" I heard someone saying my name behind me. I turned around to see it was Kaleb holding down his tray... and he's with Sean who looks so pissed. Maybe he doesn't want to sit with me. Whatever. I smiled at Kaleb and offer him a seat beside Jasmin. Jasmin flushed in pink and I chuckled. WHILE SEAN SAT BESIDE ME. Damnit.

"Where are your friends?" I asked Kaleb.

"Oh they're over there" He pointed at my back, I turned around to see all of his baseball friends are waving at me. I waved back. Okay what happened here exactly? I continued eating and Jasmin started a conversation.

"So? Are you friends with Spencer?" She asked to both of them.

"Yes" Kaleb replied.

"No" Sean replied at the same time.

I gulped. I should've seen this coming. Sean looked over to me with hurtful eyes, but he just shrugged it off seconds later. Kaleb looked confused and so was Jasmin.

"Your eyes are pretty" Sean said all of a sudden. I looked over to see that he was talking to Jasmin... I thought it was me. Jasmin looked so flustered and her cheeks turned pink. I tried to suppress a smile.

"Your eyes way more pretty" Jasmin replied, beaming at Sean. I looked over to Kaleb who is looking at me with a hurtful expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, worried.

"Nothing..." He replied. I think there's more to that 'nothing' but I just let it go for a while. Jasmin and Sean are still flirting, and I sighed. This is the reason why I don't wanna be close to Sean.

"So you're coming to the game right?" Kaleb asked. I was about to say yes but Jasmin cut me off.

"Yeah, definitely, of course!" She cheered. "What shoes should I wear? Heels or Wedge?" She added while twirling her hair and acting all dumb. I was drinking my milk shake but when she started talking like that, I nearly choked. I started coughing lightly and I felt Sean rubbed my back softly and Kaleb offered me some water and I took it. I looked over to Jasmin and I gave her the 'what-the-actual-fvck-was-that' look she just looked sideways knowing that she knows what I'm talking about.

"Are you okay now?" Kaleb suddenly asked, worried expression on his face.

"Yeah, thanks for the water" I smiled reassuringly.

"No problem" He smiled. Kaleb really is a nice guy... or at least I think he is. After that Kaleb asked for my number and so I give it to him. So does Sean, wait no... He's asking for Jasmin's number. I sighed, on a positive note, I won't have a conversation with Sean over the phone.

SEAN'S POV

I was so pissed off at Spencer today. He agreed to be friends with Kaleb while he doesn't want to be friends with me? I don't understand. Well why should I care? He's not that important to me. Maybe I just need a girlfriend. Yep, right, definitely. Jasmin is really pretty, so why not give it a shot? I think I like her already...

It was last period and I'm still bored. I noticed some girl was looking at me with lustful eyes. I smirked at her and winked. Yeah! I still got their hearts! I don't need Spencer to win him over. Yep. I don't need him. I looked over to Kaleb and saw that he was texting someone, probably Spencer. I don't know what Kaleb saw in Spencer, maybe he just wants to be friends with him too... but considering Kaleb is bisexual... that's when I think that Kaleb likes Spencer.

The last bell ring and I grabbed my backpack, I texted Jasmin to wait for me at the school parking lot. Kaleb and I walked towards the school parking lot and saw Spencer and Jasmin leaning on a car. It must be Spencer's car coz I can see the capital "S" hanging on his rearview mirror.

I noticed Spencer all smiling and god his smile is so contagious that even I, caught myself smiling at him. Spencer saw me and his smile dropped and that's the time that I want to kick his ass for being so cold and distant towards me. What's his fvcking problem? I just rolled my eyes.

Kaleb and I walked towards them and I went beside Jasmin. I want to swing my shoulder around her but then I think... nah. I don't want this to be fast. So I just put my hands in my pocket.

"So... you have a car" Kaleb said to Spencer. I rolled my eyes at Kaleb. Of course Spencer has a car.

"Yeah. Sorry. Well I think Jasmin could use a ride?" Spencer looked over to Jasmin and I waltz in to their conversation.

"No, I'm gonna take Jasmin home." I said making Spencer look up at me.

"Yes, Thank you Sean" Jasmin smiled at me and I beamed at her and she giggled. Well that was cute.

"Okay. But, thanks for the offer Kaleb" Spencer smiled at Kaleb and he nodded.

"Well I better head home now... oh and Sean" I looked at Spencer, trying to be calm and collected. "Make sure Jasmin will be safe or I'll cut your balls" I heard Jasmin and Kaleb chuckled. I just nodded eagerly at Spencer. I don't know why I got so scared, it's not like he's gonna do it.

And with that, Spencer and Kaleb got in their car. And I motioned Jasmin to follow me towards my car. I asked her address and she gave it to me. I realized that she's only 10 blocks away from our house. The whole car ride was in comfortable silence and when I got to Jasmin's, I waited until she got in her house safely. I sat there for a moment thinking all what happened today and I punch the steering wheel. WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. HAPPENING. TO. ME.

-------

SO??? What do you think? You like it? Well I hope you do!

What do you think of Kaleb? Well he's one of the protagonist in this story. And how about Jasmin?

I'm telling you now that no celebrity will play as Spencer. But, try to portray yourself as Spencer (but if you're a girl, just pretend you're a guy lol)

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, and SHARE! :)

MAKE THIS STORY REACH 1000+ READS! :)

I love you guys *gives virtual hug* hehe

Chapter 4 will be uploaded soon.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Bad Boy and The Tomboy nicole nwosu

Подростковая литература

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...