Eating Me Alive - Corpse X Sy...

By screwmyname1234

Hanahaki disease Hanahaki disease, where one who deeply loves another will throw up petals, and maybe the who... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-13-
-14- (Alternative 1)
Aftermath (Alternative 1 End)
Alternative 2 (Ending)
New story

-12-

2K 107 134
By screwmyname1234

Sykkuno's Pov

"SYKKUNO? SYKKUNO!" Those were the last words I heard from Rae before I became unconscious, I wake up to a bright room, it was quite plain and white. Is this a hospital? "He's awake! Go get his friends!" I heard an unfamiliar voice, I sit up and saw a nurse, yep, definitely a hospital.

Rae burst through the door, as long as Toast and.. Corpse? "SYKKUNO!!" She hugged me tight, I froze in place, still kind of confused. Toast had such a worried face, he looked like he was about to break. "YOU FAINTED IN FRONT OF ME AND I PANICKED! IT WAS SO SUDDEN SYKKUNO." Rae was quite obviously super distraught, I pat her back gently. "I'm sorry Rae, uh.. your hug is kinda tight." She let go of me, I saw her tear-stained face. "I'm sorry! I can't help it." I pat her head gently, like what I do with Bimbus. "It's fine, I must have made you worry quite a lot." My eyes directed itself to meet Corpse's eyes, he wants showing too much emotion on his face, but his eyes show it all, he was feeling guilty and and upset with himself.

"Me and Rae are gonna head home first, it's getting late and our parents might worry." I waved at them. "See you tomorrow!" It was just me and Corpse now, he turned to me, I looked back at him. "Sykk-" I cut him off, I already knew everything thing he wanted to say. "It's alright Corpse, I know what you want to say." I smiled at him. "You were gonna apologise and blame yourself right? It's not your fault Corpse, and there's nothing to blame you for." Tears formed in his eyes, he covered his eyes with his arm. It was hard for me to watch, I pushed his head gently against my chest, hugging him in a way. I pat his hair gently, it was soft and curly. I felt his hands wrap around me.

"Sykkuno.. please forgive me." He laid still, arms still around my waist. "You haven't done anything wrong, I don't need to for give you for anything, Corpse." He let go of me and looked down. "There's no other way to cure you other than surgery right? Why didn't you go for it..? Then you wouldn't have gone through all this pain." I smiled softly. "If I went for surgery, there's a chance it would have gone badly, since the flowers are developed near the heart and in the lungs. Loving you wasn't a bad feeling, I think I had a great time with you." He held my hand. "I don't want you to die, I can't handle that. Please.. don't go.." Tears fell from his eyes as his hold on my hand hand got slightly tighter.

"It's closing time soon, young man, you should head home soon." Corpse wiped his tears away and faced the doctor." He stood up, maybe leaving soon. "Uh, doctor, when will he be discharged?" I stared at Corpse, kind of mesmerized, I guess my feelings won't leave. "We'll keep your friend in the hospital here until we find a different way to cure it, since Hanahaki is slightly rare and less often studied." Corpse nodded his head slowly. "I'll see you tomorrow, Sykkuno." I nodded. "Of course!"

Sleeping in the hospital was kind of unsettling, I wasn't used to it. I miss everyone, I'm not ready to die yet, I wanna see them again, do things with them that I haven't yet. I'm not lying when I say this was all so horrifying to me, but I will survive, I know it.

Corpse's Pov

I'm uneasy, scared, upset. It's too overwhelming, it's worse than being in public, it's worst than opening foil, it's worst than anything imaginable. I kept rethinking back to that moment in the hospital. Sykkuno, his touch, he comforted me even though I've hurt him, he wasn't upset at me even though I caused all of this.

Back at the hospital, what Sykkuno did, it was everything I needed, I needed someone to comfort me, especially when I felt so overwhelmed. Sykkuno always knew how to keep my emotions in check, he knew how to calm me down. His hands were soft against my hair, he caressed me with such a gentle touch.

If I could take everything back, I would have, I would rethink my decisions, say something different, try to make Sykkuno, Happy. He's done so much for me, so much that I feels like I've made a dept that I can't repay. I need to make sure I visit him tomorrow as early as possible, I'll even skip school if I need to.

Bingus laid his head against my shoulder, I was laying on my bed, questioning myself. I couldn't sleep, it reminded me of my games with Sykkuno, our Minecraft and Among Us games. The times I spent with Sykkuno came back to me instantly, I'm not ready to let him go, for him to die. I really hope the doctors find a cure, What am I saying, Sykkuno will make it, I know it.

I couldn't sleep with my uneasiness, I kept tugging and turning on my bed, I couldn't stop worrying about Sykkuno, it was impossible not to. Toast and Rae were upset back then at the hospital too, but I have a feeling Rae knew why Sykkuno was like that, either way she didn't confront me about it, thankfully, I wouldn't have been able to respond in my state.

Morning had soon came after what felt like hours of torture, I sat up from my bed and stood up, putting on clothes and having breakfast.

I'm gonna go visit Sykkuno instead.

------

HI SJMSNS SSJJS

I hope you've been enjoying the story, I might have already made you cry hehe..

ANYWAYS have another chapter! Sykkuno will probably die, or maybe not.. power of love and doctors will save him. So don't worry! Sykkuno will be fine! Corpse won't let it happen.

-author

(1013 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 3.2K 17
soon to be going under editing | hanahaki disease au | definition: hanahaki disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws...
7.1K 282 8
At the age of 18 an image of your soulmates quirk appears on your upper arm. Sero and Todoroki both have had feelings for each other since their firs...
6.5K 476 20
DISCONTINUED Percy and Annabeth are... happy together. Percy plans on proposing to her soon. But... he's not really in love with her. Not anymore. Th...
5.8K 290 21
"The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs flower petals when they suffer from the one-side...