EMOTIONLESS ❀ | PARK JISUNG

By ly_sona

"Why should I care whether you die or not?" ❀ Jisung FF ❀ Mafia/Soulmate AU ❀ More

❀emotionless❀
❀introducing❀
❀nct❀
❀1❀
❀2❀
❀3❀
❀4❀
❀5❀
❀6❀
❀7❀
❀8❀
❀9❀
❀10❀
❀11❀
❀12❀
❀13❀
❀14❀
❀15❀
❀16❀
❀17❀
❀18❀
❀19❀
❀20❀
❀21❀
❀22❀
❀23❀
❀24❀
❀25❀
❀26❀
❀27❀
❀28❀
❀29❀
❀30❀
❀31❀
❀32❀
❀34❀
❀35❀
❀36❀
❀37❀
❀38❀
❀39❀
❀40❀
❀41❀
❀42❀
❀43❀
❀44❀
❀45❀
❀46❀
❀47❀
❀48❀
❀49❀
❀50❀
❀51❀
❀52❀
❀53❀
❀54❀
❀55❀
❀56❀
❀57❀
❀58❀
❀59❀
❀60❀
❀61❀
❀62❀
❀epilogue❀
Other Books
❀special one❀

❀33❀

5.9K 215 83
By ly_sona

"Those with the greatest awareness have the greatest nightmares."

"Where are you taking me?!" Hwara asks, gripping on to the boy's forearm for support.

"Calm down. It's a surprise."

Hwara has a blindfold on as Jisung gently guides her through the ever-quiet mansion since all of the members are either living in another base or on a mission. Although he can't see her eyes, he can see her shaking with slight fear, pouting her lips in annoyance. Cute.

"How much longer, Sung?" the girl says, her voice still monotonous but slightly leaning toward the whiny side—an emotion that Jisung catches.

Jisung chuckles, knowing that they're basically there. "Since when do you call me Sung?"

"Since now."

They walk through a dark hallway, which causes Hwara's vision to darken even more. Her grip on Jisung's arm tightens.

"You really are afraid of the dark, huh?"

Hwara nods her head. "I never liked going into pitch-black places on my own. I don't know why, though. I just never knew it was a fear until recently."

Jisung nods his head before removing her blindfold as they come to a stop. Although Hwara's never been up here, she knows exactly what the place is. On the fourth and final floor of the gigantic mansion is a balcony that has the best spot to view the sunset.

Jisung guides Hwara to sit down as the girl stares at the view in front of her, taking in all the colors of sunset above the tree-line. The array of dark purples and pinks to the yellows and bright oranges blend together perfectly. She wishes she could freeze this moment and paint it.

"Are you going to look at me or just stare at the sunset?"

The girl snaps out of her thoughts, faces Jisung, and then notices the cake in front of her with the numbers one and eight as big candles. Right, I'm eighteen now. 

"Happy birthday, Love. Now, make a wish."

Hwara stares at the cake, wondering what she could possibly wish for. As she starts to think, she realizes there's a lot. She settles for one vague thing, though. I wish for more peaceful dreams and safer times for the entire gang. 

Hwara then blows out the candles, puffing out her cheeks before releasing the air, not noticing Jisung taking a picture of the girl and the sunset behind her. He quickly puts away his phone. He doesn't really know if she'll care or not, but he'd rather not risk it.

"Jisung, could you help me with this feeling?"

Jisung nods his head as he puts the cake back in its container. He'd rather not get bugs on it. "Try explaining it to me."

Hwara sighs, thinking back to how she felt when she saw the sunset so directly for the first time, earlier. "As I was staring at the sunset, I felt warm...? It was more like the inside of me felt warmer than the outside. I felt relaxed too as if I didn't have things to do. I liked the feeling a lot."

Jisung nods his head. "Do you think it's pretty?"

"What do you mean?" she asks, thinking pretty only applies to people.

Jisung sighs, thinking about a way to phrase this so it makes sense in her head. "Uh...Do you think it's aesthetically pleasing? Or artistically pleasing? Wow, why is this so hard to phrase? I'm so bad at thi—"

"Jisung, you're ranting. Also, yeah I do."

Jisung nods his head, mumbling a sorry before responding with what he thinks. "I think you just like the view a lot. It's helping you destress, which is good for you. You should come up here more often."

Hwara's mouth slightly parts open as she nods her head, understanding what Jisung's getting at—well, at least slightly.

"So, objects can be pretty too," she states to no one, thinking in her head. I should note it down.

Jisung stares at the girl before an idea pops up in his head. He hasn't had downtime in a long time. Even if he did, he never really enjoyed it. In the past, he liked being busy. Now, he actually liked this new free time. He feels more relaxed than he has been these past few years. Part of that may have to do with finding out who really hurt his family and getting his revenge.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

Hwara looked at the boy. It's been a long time since she's seen one. She fell asleep in the movie theater, and she doesn't usually watch movies with Sungchan or Jaehyun. Since she has nothing to do, she might as well.

"Sure."

***

Jisung helped Hwara onto her bed before leaving her room and entering his closet, grabbing some random blankets. He quickly runs downstairs, quickly running over to Hwara and asking her to pick a movie while he makes popcorn. Although, he's not sure if she'll be able to decide.

Quickly grabbing two bags of freshly microwaved popcorn, Jisung walks back up the stairs, walking into Hwara's room. He sees the girl still scrolling through different movies to watch.

"Did you not pick anything yet?" Jisung asks, climbing in next to Hwara and handing her a bag of popcorn.

"I didn't know what to pick," Hwara shrugs, handing the remote back to Jisung. She doesn't have a preference for movies, so how could she choose one? She then opens up her bag of popcorn and starts eating.

Jisung quickly scrolls through until his eyes land on the first Harry Potter movie. "Have you seen them?"

Hwara pauses eating, quickly swallowing the popcorn in her mouth while shaking her head.

Jisung smiles before pressing play, turning off the lights soon after.

Two soulmates lay there quietly on Hwara's bed, munching popcorn while binging the Harry Potter movies. It's peaceful yet silent as both of them focus on the movie. 

As the first movie ends and the second movie starts, Hwara realizes why she's bad at movies. She falls asleep easily. So, she can't help but slowly close her eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

"Lo—" Jisung starts, but when he sees Hwara fast asleep, the boy just sighs. She fell asleep at the theater three months ago too. Maybe she's just bad with movies.

The boy sighs, getting up before grabbing their finished popcorn bags and throwing them away in the trashcan. He then turns off the TV, placing the remote on her nightstand. He's about to turn off all the lights when he remembers her fear of the dark. I'll keep the lamp on.

Finally, he pulls the covers over Hwara, hoping she can sleep peacefully after everything that happened.

"Happy late birthday, H-Hwara."

Jisung then leaves the room, closing Hwara's door behind him before falling onto his bed. Ever-so-slowly, he falls asleep early for the first time, content with life at the moment.

If only it could stay this way.

A/N: pls why am i so bad at this? i just wanted to write some cute hwasung moments help—and yes, stuff is also about to go down but not just yet. we have to build things back up again since the main arc is beginning.

also, jisung stuttered after saying hwara's name out loud for the first time lol. sadly, hwara didn't hear it.

cya in the next one :) and love yall <3

p.s: i might be releasing three drafts soon ;) but my main focus will be this book until its completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 766 34
𝓛.𝓓𝓗 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐮 Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with slight differences just like a 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒶�...
125K 8.5K 22
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪs ʀᴇᴅ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ! ʙᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋ :...
60.4K 1.9K 47
"A lake seriously? What are are you gonna drown me? "Oh i would love to but I'm not feeling suicidal today" soulmates au gang au
115K 9.6K 35
when death calls, will you answer it? ▬▬ [trigger warning! contains certain topics: abuse, suicide, death, self-harm, and murder] status: comp...