The lust for blood. male sa...

By insanewolfie0

tormented since you were a child beaten starved and worst of all molested by the ones you thought you could c... More

A New life
The Truth
Confronting your sins
The endgame
The Majin Android Pt 1
The Majin Android pt 2
The alternate reality (GT)
The Zeno Exhibition match
heads up
What If (AU)
HFIL?
The tournament begins
The Tournament rages on
my thoughts
Your greatest mistake (AU)
i want your opinions
The Goat
The Terrifying Monster
Birth of a God
Behold, Ultra Malice and the end.
heads up
Time Patrol?
A Super Hero?
I got something brewing
When Universes Collide
Alternate Ending
yeah no

The Majin Android part 3

1.8K 31 33
By insanewolfie0

(No pov)

After y/n had awoken from the battle with 21's evil counterpart he joined Goku and the others to find the rest of the Z fighters to gain enough power to defeat her they had found most everyone even Vegeta

Y/n: glad to see you in one piece Vegeta that attack caught us off guard.

Vegeta: don't remind me.

Goku: this is bad, all the clones are suddenly disappearing.

18: the other 21 is most likely eating them.

Y/n: then let's fix that.

21: what do you mean?

Y/n: Let's all separate into groups and go defeat any clones we stumble upon that way she won't be able to gain anymore power, otherwise I fear we won't be enough to stop her.

21: that sounds like a great plan.

Y/n: 21, 18, 17 and I will be group one, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu will be group two, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan will be group three.

Trunks: what about us!?

Goten: yeah we want to fight too!

21: I don't think it's wise for them to fight, they are kids after all.

Trunks: who you calling a kid old lady!?

21: old lady?

Goten: stop looking at us as just kids we can fight!

21: weather you can fight or not doesn't matter this is dangerous.

Y/n: ENOUGH!

21/Goten/Trunks: Eep!

Y/n: Goten, Trunks you're staying with Bulma to protect her and the device otherwise not many people here will have the power needed to do what they need to do.

Goten: aww ok.

Trunks: fine.

Y/n: 21.

21: y-yes?

Y/n: Don't worry about them after all they have fought Buu before.

21: I see.

Y/n: Bulma make sure they stay within your range so the device isn't damaged.

Bulma: ok!

Y/n: alright now let's get....

Goku: wait, what about Buu?

Buu was seen sleeping soundly with nothing able to wake him up.

Y/n: Don't bother trying let's just go he'll wake up eventually.

(Timeskip your pov)

We were flying south to survey the area for any signs of clones and luckily we found some.

Y/n: there! By that rock formation.

We flew down and looked at the clones before us.

Y/n: Let's go! GRAAAAAH!

I transformed to super saiyan two and charged directly at the clones.

21: wait we need a plan!

18: Don't bother after all he is a Saiyan now so of course he'll just charge in for a fight.

21: what do mean "He's a Saiyan now"?

I was up against a frieza and Ginyu clone and I swung at the frieza with my left leg sending him flying then I grabbed the Ginyu with my tail by the throat and spun around a few times before throwing him into the frieza.

Y/n: Die!

I took my left hand and faced the palm forward drawing it back to my right hand and swung my torso around a few degrees.

Y/n: Galick Gun, FIRE!

After I blew up the clones I made my way back to them.

Y/n: anymore around?

17: not from what I can tell.

18: no there was nothing here besides those ones.

I nodded my head and got ready to fly again.

21: wait.

I turned around and saw 21 look at me with questioning eyes.

21: 18 said you're a Saiyan now, were you human before?

Y/n: Yeah....I was.

21: why did you want to become a Saiyan?

Y/n: .....Reasons I'd rather not bring up right now, let's get going.

(No pov)

After they flew off 21 had eyes of concern for the saiyan wondering why he wanted to have power such as that, was it for the right reasons?, did an event happen in his life to have a need for such strength? These questions flooded her mind.

(Timeskip)

Finally, this was it, The Final Battle.

Everyone did what they were told, it wasn't much but the remaining clones were destroyed so the other 21 couldn't gain anymore power

Y/n: alright let's make a plan to make sure 21's evil counterpart is completely eradicated not a trace is to be left in case she can reform like Buu does.

Vegeta: we don't need a plan we're strong enough to take her down.

Goku: Vegeta she's far more powerful than you think.

21: Goku and y/n are right, we need a plan of action.

Vegeta: tch!

Piccolo: but where are we fighting, The earth isn't looking to good from the past battles we've recently fought.

Y/n: trust me Piccolo I saw, we're fighting on Supreme Kais planet.

Goku: I can get us there with instant transmission.

Y/n: that's the idea, Now this 21 is strong last I checked I fought her with super saiyan four and lost quickly so If possible, Vegeta, Goku.

They both looked at me ready to hear what I had to say.

Y/n: you two won't be participating for the beginning part of the battle.

Goku: What!? C'mon y/n I really want to fight her.

Y/n: you will, but also not entirely.

Goku: huh?

Y/n: the both of you will be doing the fusion technique to gain the upper hand.

Vegeta: What!?

Goku: wow! Really?

Y/n: before you protest Vegeta, this isn't like Buu or Frieza, she is far worse than you know, you two will remain on the sidelines while the rest of you will be giving your energy to Goku and Vegeta.

Gohan: what about you?

Y/n: 21 and I will take on her counterpart to give ya'll time to do what you need to do.

21: Me? But I'm not strong enough and I'd only get in your way like last time and.....

I put my hand on her shoulder and looked at her straight in the eyes

Y/n: you are strong Don't discourage yourself, I believe in you.

She had a quick hint of red on her cheeks but gained an eager smile and nodded her head.

21: right!

(Timeskip)

We waited at the volcanos and the evil 21 appeared.

E21: How dare you disrupt my meal!, who did this?

Y/n: you're looking at him, it's time to finish this wouldn't you agree?

E21: yeah. I DO.

she powered up and got into a stance.

Y/n: see ya there then!

E21: what?!

We instant transmissioned to supreme kais planet and waited until she then showed up.

E21: hehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHA!, yes more and more an all you can eat buffet of strong fighters and  all of you will fill my belly!

Y/n: weirdo.

I got into a fighting stance and powered up to super saiyan four while 21 came to my side.

Y/n: are you ready?

21: yes.

Y/n: LET'S GO!

we both charged at her and she did the same and clashed fist

E21: you'll all be my desert after I'm through with you!

21: I won't let that happen!

She punched her evil counterpart away and followed after as I did the same shooting ki blast at her.

E21: Grr!

She flew back at her knocking away the ki blast and kneed her in the stomach but I kicked her in the face which made her stumble back then me and 21 came together and punched her away following after.

Y/n: Let's go!

21: right!

She shot forward and hit her counterpart and flew past while I kicked her in the stomach and grabbed her by her leg and threw her down into a mountain then 21 followed after and made a devastating blow to her face while me and her came together with my left hand stretched forward while 21's right arm was next to mine.

Y/n/21: HAAAAAA!

We both made a giant pillar of energy and back away from the blast.

21: did that do it?

Y/n: Don't get ahead of yourself!

The other 21 came flying towards me while she threw out her fist I redirected it to the ground and then used the side of my hand and chopped into her side and spun around and kicked her into the other 21 who then quickly used her tail and grabbed her by the neck and spun her around and into the air.

Y/n: Kamehameha!

After that she came out of nowhere and kicked me in the back into 21.

E21: DIE!

she made a giant ki ball and hurled it towards us, I shielded 21 from the blast which burned my back side really badly.

21: are you ok?!

Y/n: GRRR! I'm fine, this isn't over yet!

She came back at us while we did the same and a flurry of Shockwave filled the sky as we dulled her until she then swipped her tail around and hit me into 21 falling to the ground.

Y/n: D-Dammit.

I got back up with multiple wounds while she only recovered from hers.

E21: is this the best you two can do? I'm disappointed.

Y/n: heh.

E21: what's so funny?

Y/n: you.

E21: whatever could you mean by tha......

Goku/Vegeta: FU...SION...HAAAA!

both the saiyan warriors did the dance and fused into one.

???: hehehe let's get this party started!

E21: who in the hell are you?

Gogeta: hmph! We are Gogeta, Kakarot and Vegeta have merged together to destroy you.

E21: go ahead and tr....

*Boom*

Gogeta flew very fast and delivered a hard punch to her stomach.

Gogeta: heh.

He then spun around and kicked her away and flew after her.

Y/n: we can let him take it from here, let's go catch our breath.

21: right.

We went and sat down next to everyone else.

Goten: who'd know Dad and Trunks dad make a cool fusion!

Trunks: yeah they look awesome!

Piccolo: he definitely is something else.

Gohan: y/n I have a question.

Y/n: shoot.

Gohan: why not use the potara earrings?

Y/n: while the potara earrings are more powerful they gave a limit to us mortals which is only one hour for us but that time will be cut if more power is added which overloads the earrings capabilities, the same can be said for the dance but while the thirty minutes Don't go all the way it can still last a little longer than the potara if power is added since power is going throughout the whole body and not what made them Fuse like the potara.

Gohan: I see, so back then if I caught the earring?

Y/n: the fusion would last a while yes but because your power back then was much stronger than super saiyan two using that power on the fusion would cut the time by a Decent chunk I would believe.

(No pov)

The battle raged on as Gogeta kept dodging everything 21 threw at him and retaliated with his own attacks.

E21: Stay still!

Gogeta: heh ok.

He stood in place and when 21 shot a very powerful ki blast at him he made a barrier which countered it back to her.

E21: damn you!

She tried to punch him which connected but he didn't budge an inch.

E21: WHAT?!

Gogeta: HAAAAA!

Gogeta transformed up to super saiyan god.

Gogeta: hehehehe after all the damage y/n, 21 and I've done i cna feel my power coming back little by little but it's not over yet until I've destroyed you.

E21: that's impossible! The waves should still be transmitting how can you even...

*boom*

Gogeta landed a power punch to her side and then the a back flip kick and she stumble back.

Gogeta: you Don't get it, I was told Dr Gero made a device to suppress all energy waves on earth, this isn't earth and the more damage done to you the more power we gain back, face it 21 it's over.

E21: NOOOOOO!

She screamed very loudly up in the air with eyes of anger and fury.

E21: I'll kill you all!

Gogeta raised his power more and finally Transformed to super saiyan blue.

Gogeta: this is the ultimate fusion!

He did a quick stance with his right arm out and his left to his side and broke the ground beneath him, he charged at 21 with tremendous speed and punched her in the face and then far away chasing after her then punching her again and kicked her up with a cage of ki around her as Gogeta crossed his arms together and raised them up Making her explode and stumble away from Gogeta.

Gogeta: KA...ME....HA....ME....

E21: N-NO!

Gogeta: HAAAAAA.

Gogeta fired a Kamehameha at her but he the immediately defused and the Kamehameha dispersed in to thin air.

Goku: N-Nooo!

The 21 retaliated and tried to kill them then and there but y/n had stepped in once more grabbing her hands as she did the same.

E21: Get out of my waaaay!

Y/n: GRRAAAAAH!

Y/n pushed back but she pushed back harder

Goku: Quick Vegeta let's give him what energy we have left!

Vegeta: alright!

Everyone saw them giving y/n what little energy they could and did the same.

E21: you think that they can help you? You will die same for that mistake!

Y/n got very mad at her comment.

Y/n: I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH HER!!!

he transformed to super saiyan four but he started to glow with a strong aura surrounding him and then it happened.

He exploded with power and the other 21 stepped back after their struggle.

E21: huh?!

Y/n: it's over.

Y/n charged directly at her wasting no time with his new found strength and punched her into the sky chasing after.

Y/n: Grr, DRAGON FIRRRRRRRE!

He extended his fist and a golden shenron emerged and went through the evil 21 and wrapped itself around her.

E21: n-No this can't be!

The dragon then began to disperse taking her with it.

E21: Grah! Grr! N-NOOOOOOOOO!

then she turned to nothing within seconds as y/n stand tall his fist in the air

21: yo-you did it.

21 stand in shock and relief that her evil counterpart was gone and she remained with tears rolling down her cheeks

21: t-thank you y/n.

She rushed over to him and hugged him into a tackle which made the both of them fall over.

Y/n: Woah!

21: thank you.

Tears kept falling from her face as she buried he face into y/n's chest and he embraced her back.

Y/n: of course I promised you didn't I?

She looked up at him as he wiped her tear away with his tail.

21: thank you.

She quickly kissed y/n's cheek and blushed turning her head in embarrassment as y/n too turned his head away.

21: what now?

Y/n: now? Well how about we grab dinner first?

21: hehehe sounds great!

And then everyone went home to recover from such a long and fierce battle while y/n and 21 went on a lovely date.

(End)

I hope you all enjoyed sorry for not publishing for a while but I'm back in action and there's more to this story so stay tuned the next thing I'll work on is a mighty rose so Don't worry, stay safe and have a great new year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 161 11
Y'know life sucks when right before your holiday break from work, you get hit by a truck. That's rough, buddy, but not as rough as being reborn as so...
45.1K 1.7K 40
Different timeline where planet Vegeta wasn't destroyed. A beta male has been born meaning they can carry offsprings, the king learns of this news an...
332K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
188 1 5
This is gonna be my version of a universe that contains elements from Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Super, Heroes and Xenoverse. I hope you like it. ...