Smoke and Fire

Od Darkness0166

What would happen if the story started off with Edward being a dad? He finds a little girl in the woods some... Více

My Beginning....
Growing up...
Fuxk Bella Swan
She knows....
Baseball ⚾
Leaving Forks...
Prom...Nope!
Secrets
Death is easier than living
The deal....
Balls and Wives
Life and Death
Alec
Athenodora
Athenodora part 2 (Elena⬆)
Back to you

Plot Twist

993 19 5
Od Darkness0166

It was a week after the ball. I was super tried this week and slept every day. I was also craving mango. It was weird since I hated them but I guess my taste buds changed.  I rubbed my eyes sitting up. I got dizzy. I think I got up to fast. "Are you okay mistress?" I looked over to Alec who stood watch. "I'm fine-" I stopped mid-sentence covering my mouth as i rushed to the bathroom. I threw up my breakfast from earlier. "Mistress." He handed me a cloth. "Thank you" I smiled flushing the toilet. "Should I get Master Cauis?" I slowly stood up "No, I'm fine. It was something I ate most likely." I laid back in my bed covering myself. Alec watched me with a concerned face. "Alec, I'm fine. You don't have to worry." he gave me a tiny smile "Sorry Mistress" I closed my eyes snuggling into my blankets. 

"Elizabeth. Can you wake up angel?" I groaned at the voice slowly opening my eyes. It was Cauis. His voice was softer and his face held sadness. I sat up looking at him. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand and frowned. "I'm concerned for you angel, you haven't been yourself the past week." I sighed "I'm fine, just a little sleepy is all." I knew it was more than that but I didn't want to worry him. He had a lot going on with vampires causing a scene in Seattle.He didn't need to worry for me. "It would make me less worried if you let our doctor examine you." I sighed looking at him. "Fine, but no needles." i warned feeling angry for no reason. I had a mood change. It was random. One second I was happy and the next sad. Cauis looked at Alec nodded to him. A doctor came in. He was-Human? He looked very nervous. I would be to in a place full of vampires. He set his bag on the bed taking stuff out. I felt my hands get sweaty. He smiled at me. "I'm just gonna do a normal check up first." I nod as he checks my heartbeat and blood pressure. He moves to do my temperature and then sighs. "You look fine. Is there anything that you can tell me that's been happening?" I think back to my past week. "I've been sleeping more and eating less food. The smell makes me nauseous. And I threw up today around lunch time." He made a face at me and looked at the guys. "May I speak to her alone?" Cauis made a face. I sighed not wanting a fight with him "It's fine, I only ask Alec to wait outside." Alec nodded leaving. I felt nervous. It must be a embarrassing question. "When was your last period?" My last- I frowned trying to recall it. "About a month ago I believe." He nodded taking out a paper handing it to me. 

What to Expect When Your Expecting?

I frown at him. "What is this for?" He grins and places a hand on my stomach feeling around. He stops on my side. "Just as I thought! Your pregnant!" I laughed, this is a joke! A vampire can't get a human girl knocked up! Its impossible. "Let me see your hand." He asked. I gave it to him and he place it on my side belly. I felt a lump there and frowned. I stood up quickly going to the mirror. I looked at myself. How did I not notice my belly? It was small but round. I covered my mouth. No...My first baby....It was suppose to be with Sam....Not....Not Cauis! Tears rushed to my eyes. "Are you positive doctor?" I ignored Cauis voice zoomed in on my now, new future. God, was really punishing me...I felt hands on my waist. Cauis laid his head on my shoulder placing a hand on my belly. I didn't even hear the doctor leave. "This changes everything...." Cauis sighs. ya, no shit. "Since you are carrying my heir it only seems right to have you become Queen. But I would need to get rid of Athenodora." I frown. "No, don't do that. Im fine as a mistress." If he got rid over her then I would never leave! This changes nothing....Just a bump in the road. "Fine, If that is what you want. I don't want to upset you. " He kissed my cheek "We'll talk more after my meeting." I nod letting him leave. I sat on the floor looking at myself in shame. I didn't want this..I always thought my first baby would be mine and Sam's. I hugged myself sitting there in shame.

Since Cauis found out he has tripled my guards and has been by my side 24/7. And then there was his wife who was in a rage. When she found out she flipped out throwing stuff around and screaming at Cauis. She even slapped him before storming out the castle. And he just took it. I think he knew he deserved being hit for causing her pain. After all she was his 'mate' just as Sam was mine. Even though it didn't feel like it. I did miss him but at the same time I was full of shame for what I did. Another thing, my belly was growing very fast. It had been a week and I looked 3 months along. I could't eat anything cause it would just come up and my bones had become very weak. I broke a rib yesterday and it hurt like a bitch. I had a doctor on call which was great. 

Do you want to know something weird? Nothing could harm my belly! They tried to take a sample to find the gender and it broke the needle! Tried a ultrasound and it was black! This monster was protected by me and I didn't know how I was doing it! 

"Liz,why don't you try this?" I frowned sitting up in my bed. "What?" i growled looking at the cup in Jane's hand. "Just try it and then Ill tell  you what it is." I sighed taking a small sip. It tasted salty and sweet. I felt my stomach move. "Looks like the little monster likes it." I took a longer sip. "What is this?" i asked her. She had a long face. "Uh Liz, It kinda hurts hearing you call your child a....monster. Can't you see how lucky you are to have a half vampire baby? Its a gift and the baby is part of you. " I frown placing a hand on my stomach. "Its hard for me Jane. I feel like I betrayed my mate in a way." I sigh as she sits on the bed with me. "I...I had a mate once." I looked at her full of shock. "Her name was Maddy. Maddy lily Mayflower." She handed me a picture from her robe

"Shes beautiful Jane." Jane took the photo back looking at it with a smile for the first time since I've been here. "What happened to her?" I asked her making her mood change. "She was killed. By the humans. They called her a witch cause of her purple eyes and saw her talking to animals. But she was just a kind and innocent soul." I held her hand making her look at me "I was a vampire. I could have saved her but....I was with another. I had gotten into a fight with her for cheating on me. I wanted to pay her back for the hurt I felt and left to find someone. When I came back I heard the news of her death. I went wild and killed the whole town.....I never forgave myself for being so pitiful and childish. I later learned that she was forced....She didn't cheat on me on purpose and that she was...pregnant. That's why they hanged her. The guy was covering up his crime by calling her a witch! I miss her so much....and its why I hate humans with a passion and use them as my food source and make sure they feel pain." I felt so bad for her. It was no wonder why she always sulked and made people hurt so bad. She was also in pain and just wanted it to go away. "Give the baby a chance before you call it a monster Liz. And If he really is your mate then he shouldn't have a problem loving a child that is a part of you." I smiled at her. "Thanks Jane. Have a good training." She bows leaving. I take another drink and lay back down thinking my life through

Its been 5 days and i grew even bigger! I roll over to my side and then get up. Some air will do me good. I'm tried of always sleeping. I grab a dress and get ready.

I walk down the hall. it looks like the guards are on break. I smile to myself. That means I wont be smothered. I walk down the hallway and notice the door to the throne room slightly opened. I go to it and listen in.

Inside

Aro: When are you going to kill her? After the weapon has arrived or before?

Cauis: It's not a weapon. Its a baby. And I'm not going to harm her. Now that she has given me a child it has up her ranks here. And you know it Aro
Aro: I don't want to fight brother. I just want to know your plans with her. It been a year now. You told her you would let her go.

Cauis: That was before. Before It was just a game to me and to make that Cullen angry. But she did something to me....I think I fell for her.

Marcus: Isn't that nice.

Aro: Its not nice its stupid! You have a wife! Who is very angry by the way with liz. What happens if she harms them? You'll kill your own mate?

Cauis: I don't know okay! Lets end it there.

I backed away walking fast down to the garden. Cauis wasn't ever going to let me go...I missed my family and the pain in my heart was coming back again....I missed you, you dirty dog..."Well if it ins't the bitch who got knocked up by my husband." I looked up and saw his wife. Athenodora looked angry and when her eyes went to my belly it looked kinda sad. "That should be my baby. Not yours...if only I was human." She looked at me coming closer. "Id be very careful if I was you." I frowned stepping back. "I'd watch what you say. I'm carrying Cauis heir. If I feel threatened or my child, I wont think twice to have you sent far away from me." "You little-" "Athenodora I would watch what I did if I were you." I walked the other way ignoring her warnings. She couldn't harm us. Cauis would have her head. 

It was now night time. I sat in bed reading. "Have you felt him kick in a while?" I looked at Cauis who was staring at my bump. "Yes Cauis. Ten seconds ago when you asked me the same thing" He sighed laying back ''I'm just worried. " I smiled closing my book. "She fine and so am I." He grins looking at me. "You think its a girl?" I nod. Something just told me it was. "I think its a boy." I smile rubbing my stomach. I froze thinking about earlier. I had to ask him. "Cauis-" "Master. You are needed in the throne room. There is a emergency I am told." Cauis nods grabbing his robe. "I'll be back.'' he smiles kissing my belly and then me as he leaves the room in a hurry. I look at the guard who reported to us. "I also have your night time tea." I smile taking it from him. "Thank you." he stood in the doorway. I take a sip of the tea. It tasted different tonight. My taste buds must be off. I finish the tea and hand it back. I laid down feeling sleepy for some odd reason. "It seems like the guard was mistaken-" Cauis frowned "Why does it smell like juniper in here?" I yawned my vision blurry. Cauis made his way to my side smelling my teacup. "Liz, did you drink this all?!" I gave a sleepy nod. He smelled it again. "It has juniper in it! Its harmful to vampires and it has  Paraquat Dichloride in it! It kills humans in there sleep! It has so much how did you not smell it?" I yawned again closing my eyes "It was a Duran tea. It overpowers it for us human...." I slowly closed my eyes not able to keep them open anymore.....

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.7K 552 31
Hello, my name is Isabella Marie Swan Cullen and I'm a vampire and I'm searching for my dad his name is Carlisle Cullen, I haven't found him yet just...
173K 6.4K 40
What if Bella was adopted by the Cullens because of her father's abuse? (Sorry, Charlie) Will Bella and Edward still fall in love? Will Bella become...
48 0 3
Y/n is werewolf and she comes from a large ancient powerful family. Every time the female in her family becomes old enough the female must have to ma...
141K 3.9K 27
A strangled cry was heard echoing in the forest. A small baby was wailing, the only reaction it could give. A dead woman's arms the baby was laying...