Mine

By xBeautifullyFlawedx

Sky moves well more like dragged into moving to Lockbrook a forested area that is in the middle of nowhere. H... More

Mine
Prologue
Green
Not so bad
Hero
Why frown when you can smile?
Nightmares
Tired
Kidnapped
Night Meeting
Author's Note
Persuasion
A/N
A/N Two years later

Rude much?

550 17 1
By xBeautifullyFlawedx

There were noises, screams and growls in the darkness. Everything went quiet for a moment and then I heard more noises. I could hear people talking, unlike the other noises they sounded more realistic, the other ones had sounded as if they were in a background of a distant past.

"Don't you think she has a right to know?" asked a woman's voice very frustrated. "No, it will be  better this way." I heard a rough worried voice answer and I felt fingers caress my cheek. I felt tingles go from my cheek to my shoulders and throughout my whole body but I couldn't move as much as I felt the need to. I felt the hand move away and I immediately felt cold. "She's too weak anyways." He added almost angry. "She's going to find out sooner or later." The woman insisted. 

Wait, I know that voice, it's Aunt Linda. Although the man's voice I couldn't recognize it sounded very familiar. The man continued talking "Well by the time that moment comes I will have found a strong mate." Mate, that's the second time I've heard that word since I've been here.My heart dropped for some reason.

"Shh she's coming to her senses." I heard Aunt Linda say to the man. I opened my eyes slowly, everything was blurry but after blinking for some time I could finally see my surroundings. I was in a bright green room, there was a cabinet on one wall filled with band aids, shots and other medical stuff. There was also a window in the far left and the curtains were pulled up showing me that it was night already, 

I was laying on an uncomfortable bed, it was hard like the one's in hospitals and the pillows were scratchy. Finally my eyes landed on Aunt Linda who was sitting in a chair besides me, her hair was a mess and her she had a worried look on her face. 

"Hey honey, how do you feel?" She asked looking at my leg. I looked down too and gasped once I saw that my right leg was wrapped  in a long blue cast. "I'm fine." I answered my voice groggy. "What happened?" She asked motioning to my casted leg.

I couldn't tell her the truth, she would think I was a total nut case. I feigned to try and remember " I don't know I mean one moment I was in the woods and the next i'm here. I probably fell or something." As I said that my eyes met a pair of hazel ones, Toby's. 

There he was, standing by one of the bright walls watching me with narrowed eyes. Aunt Linda noticed me looking at him "He brought you here honey," she explained. I turned back to her "Yeah I remember, I saw him in the woods. Aunt Linda's eyes grew a tinsy bit bigger "You did?" She asked.

"Yeah but it was before I passed out. It's all fuzzy though." I answered an she seemed to calm down. "Thanks." I said turning back to Toby. He looked at me for a moment "I've got to go." he announced heading for the door. Rude much? 

He stopped once he reached the door, he glanced at Aunt Linda who was shaking her head at him then he glanced over at me. "Stay away from the forest" He snarled with a hint of warning in his tone. What was up with this guy? Talk about mood swings.

I shook my head, I had promised myself I wasn't going to think about him and a cast wasn't going to keep me from seeing that promise through. 

"Where are we?" I asked Aunt Linda, I hadn't seen any hospitals around here. "We're at Sophia's house, she's one of the best medics around here." Sophia was a friend of Aunt Linda's, she was in her mid 40's although she did not look the part with her long blond hair and slim body. It seemed like everyone around here was good looking. 

I nodded in agreement, I couldn't feel any pain at all, whatever Sophia had done had worked wonders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of walking to convince Aunt Linda and Sophia that I was alright they finally let me go. "Let's go kid." Aunt Linda said, handing me the crutches. I cringed as I got up, then looked to see if Aunt Linda had been watching. She wasn't,phew. Truth is, my leg hurt like hell now since the medicine had worn off. Of course I wasn't going to let Aunt Linda know about this.We left after saying goodbye to Sophia and the other nurses.

Once we reached  home Aunt Linda helped me get out of the car and all the way into my room all the while stopping myself from showing any signs of pain. The weekend went by quite awkwardly  with Aunt Linda helping me get dressed and showered... I felt embarrassed but of course she wasn't.

I woke up Monday to the sound of my alarm clock, I groaned and pressed the snooze button. I climbed out of bed careful not to move my leg too much, once I was out of the bed I went into the restroom to get , dressed. I grabbed a pair of jean short, floral tank top and some sandals, I was going to rock this cast. 

Dressing myself was turning to be quite an adventure, the tank top was easy but the shorts and sandal turned out to be very tricky. I put the shorts on the ground, with my left leg I pulled the shorts up to my ankle and then I somehow got it to go through the other leg. I bend over as far as I could and with my fingertips I slowly pulled the shorts up until they were in place. I then just slipped my foot in the sandal.

I walked over to the mirror and did my make up which consisted of a caramel eye shadow, black eyeliner, mascara and a light pink lipstick. Since I was already going for the boho look I fixed by hair in a side braid. I glanced once more at myself before leaving the restroom and my room to go downstairs. 

I found Aunt Linda sleeping on the couch again, ever since the day of my incident in the woods she has been sleeping late. I grabbed a blanket and spread it over her before giving her a quick kiss and heading out the door. As usual Tyler was there already waiting for me in his blue monstrous looking car, it was a Hummer, I don't know how i'm going to get in it.

His cheerful look turned into a shocked expression once he saw the cast. "Hey Ty." I greeted him as he got ou of the car. "What happened?" He asked worried. "Umm I was in the woods and I had an accident." I answered. It wasn't a total lie, I did have an accident it just wasn't like the one's other people had but what was I supposed to say 'Well Tyler I was ranting endlessly that I didn't realize I had wandered into the woods and suddenly two humongous wolves attacked me out of nowhere but   then a black wolf came and saved me.' Yeah that would go well.

He asked no further questions and I was glad because I didn't want to lie to him. He led me to the passenger door, "What?" he asked me when he saw me just standing there in front of the door. "Cast, remember." I pointed to my leg. He laughed "Oh right, sorry." 

He lifted me before I could protest and sat me in the passenger seat. I put my crutches and backpack in the backseat as he walked over to the driver side. 

"So how was your weekend?" I asked him. "It was great." He answered and the whole ride he talked about how he and some other guys went to the beach and hit on the girls. He explained how Hunter, one of Tyler's friends had hit on a blond chick and her boyfriend had shown up so they had to leave with the girl's boyfriend running behind them.

Once we had arrived he helped me get out of the car by carrying me out earning a blush from me as everyone stared. He handed me my things and he walked with me to the the cafeteria. He left but quickly came back with a bottle of orange juice, he handed it over to me. "Here drink this, I heard it's a good vitamin source" I laughed and kissed his cheek before grabbing the bottle, He was so sweet. 

"Shoot I have to go turn a paper in." He commented. "You. Turn a paper in. Since when?" I feigned surprise. He pretended to look hurt. "Well I'm sorry Miss.Iver but some of us come here to learn."  "And where does that leave you ?" I asked. "Ooh burn." I said putting a finger on him and making a burning sound. We laughed and he left.

I looked out the window and everyone was gathered around something, whatever it is must be pretty interesting. What if it is a fight? I didn't want to miss it so I got on my feet, well sort of and walked outside.

I joined all of the other people, there was no fight it was just a heavy make out session. the girl was all over the guy and he was holding her well trying to. Ewww... I thought and just as I was about to leave the guy turned to face my direction. I immediately felt my heart drop when those hazel eyes met mine. He just stared at me with what seemed to be a smirk on his face but of course I wasn't sure because the chick was still trying to suck his face in.

I felt angry, betrayed and hurt but most of all stupid. 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

I'm sorry I hadn't uploaded sooner but I just had mid-term exams and it was all blah but I finally got the time and here it is. Thank you all readers and voters, this means a lot you guys. Well anywho I will try and upload tomorrow.

Love you guys,

                       Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...