The savior of worlds

By CPTSUCCESS

Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Collab Announcement

Chapter 39

419 11 8
By CPTSUCCESS

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

Manus P.O.V

I walked over to the cell of Jinbe and opened it up for the fishman and broke his chains.

"If you want Ace to live come with me." I ordered as I walked away.

I walked over to the security room's weapon locker and punched it open.

And laying in the back collecting dust was a nodachi with a rather odd scabbard with s design of shattering and bloodied glass.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." I said as I drew the blade.

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

I closed the blade and threw it in my inventory.

NOPE!

NO WAY!

NO SIR!

NO!

I kept up that mantra and made my way up the stairs and plowed through anything in my way until I reached level 4.

As I reached level 4 I saw Hanyabal in my way. I cocked an eyebrow.

"I'm gonna guess Magellan sent you?" I guessed.

"Yes." He said with a sigh.

"To stall or as punishment for something you did?" I asked him.

"Punishment." He responded.

"Do you want this to be quick?" I asked him.

"Please."

"No." I said as I dashed towards him and punched him about five hundred times before smacking him into a wall. 

"If you need to be punished than you shall receive pain. Such is the nature of Impel Down." I said as I walked away from the recently made crater that is the vice-warden.

I pulled out a cigar that Crocodile had given me and lit it in the lava from below.

"Man this is fun." I said as I looked back at Jinbe. "What's wrong? You haven't said a word since I got you out of the cell."

"Why?" He asked me.

"Why what? I've done a lot of questionable things so you're gonna have to be specific." I said as I took a puff of my cigar.

"Why help me?" He asked.

"Because you are necessary to the survival of Portagas D. Ace." I said simply.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. "Let's move. The longer we stay here the more of a chance that he dies." I said as we got up and began to plow through the guards.

We plowed through the guards with minimal effort and we reached level 3 and we saw Luffy, Buggy, Mr. 3, Crocodile, Ohm, and Lucci.

"Gentlemen." I greeted.

"Boss." 4 of them replied.

"Croc you have good taste in cigars." I complimented.

"Thank you sir." He replied.

"Now then. We need to move. And I need to have my rematch with Magellan." I said with a grin.

"Why are you here?" Luffy said.

I ruffled his hair. "Because I wanna rescue Ace too you moron!"

"REALLY THANKS!" Luffy said as he jumped on me.

"Get off me!" I yelled as I punched him on the head.

"OWWW! That hurt!" He yelled in audible pain.

"Shut up! I didn't even hit you that hard!" I replied.

"It still hurt!" He replied in annoyance.

"Then toughen up!" I said.

"Indeed. You are not prepared for this." A deeper voice said from behind.

Everyone turned and saw the head of Impel down Magellan himself.

"Magellan." I said happily. Then I looked at everyone. "Go back to level 4. We don't want any interruptions."

"Like hell! I'm gonna-" Luffy said before I backhanded him across the face.

This is pretty much what happened

I turned my back to the rest and I put on my cloak. "Get him and go to level 4. Level 5 if you even begin to smell poison. Understand?"

They all nodded and ran off and I turned back to Magellan.

"My powers have doubled since we last met." He said to me.

"Good. Twice the pride double the fall!" I said doing my best Count Dooku impression as I drew my blade.

We dashed at each other with inhuman speed. he punched me across the face and I felt my skin burn.

This gonna hurt.

I slashed him across the chest and he tried to spike me into the ground. I caught his fists and burned him with a fire slash.

He staggered back. We looked at each other with smiles on our faces.

I launched at him again with great vigor and slashed at his arm cutting into his arm. He grunted and slashed at me with poison that I ducked under.

I realized that the poison that I had on me now wasn't supposed to kill or hurt me. It was just supposed to bring me pain.

I looked at Magellan with excitement. This wasn't a deathmatch. This was a spar. This was just a match to see who would drop first.

I got back up and used a seeking chaos pyromancy that targeted him and made him jump away to avoid getting lit on fire.

I used several homing crystals to follow the man to which he countered with balls of poison.

It seems he's been training. Good. That's gonna make this even sweeter.

I jumped in the air and sent out a sword blast which caught Magellan off guard as I landed on the ground and moved with speed that would make Summer Rose blush to get in close and delivered a Ashina Cross faster than Magellan could Blink.

He staggered back. "The hell was that?"

"I've got some tricks up my sleeve." I responded.

Magellan deployed a venom hydra/demon and I jumped above him and used the Sakura Dance. Magellan attempted to block the air slices but was cut in several places by the technique before I slashed at his legs and used a large burst of blackflame to burn away the venom hydra/demon faster than Magellan can make it.

As he fell to the ground I used the one mind technique finally bringing the man down and brought my sword to his neck.

"This is my win." I said.

"It is." Magellan said as he smiled. "I am so fired."

I laughed as well. "In that case would you be interested in a new job?"

"What would that be?" Magellan asked.

"A commander in my armada." I said with a smile.

He smiled. "Can I bring my people with me?"

"Sure. Just don't bother with Shiryu." I said.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Magellan said as he struggled to his feet and bowed to me. "I am yours to command."

I smiled wide.

Today is a very VERY good day.

Approximately one hour later

We were on Level 2 with some prisoners that were actually decent people and some guards that defected to follow Magellan including Hanyabal and Sadie. We were on our way to level 1 to meet up with Domino and the rest of the defectors.

But then I heard a feminine scream. "No! Don't!" 

Followed by a very recognizable laugh. "Zehahaha! Come back here you little bitch!"

 I immediately used shave and appeared in front of Blackbeard as he was ripping off Domino's clothes.

"YOU!" I shouted in pure and unbridled hatred.

His eyes widened in fear. Good. He knows who I am. That's gonna make this soooo much sweeter.

I crushed his hand and heard the satisfying sound of bones breaking. As he began to scream I grabbed his tongue and ripped it out. The blood from his mouth landed on my face. I ripped off his other arm and stuffed it in his throat. I backed up and watched him slowly die from choking and blood loss.

I looked at his crewmates that were currently getting ripped apart by Magellan. I then looked at Domino who was currently shivering in fear.

I took of my coat and wrapped her in it. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm here. He's dead. And they will never touch you again. Not so long as I live." I reassured her and she pulled  herself close to me.

"Please don't leave." She said quietly.

"I would never dream of it." I said as I picked her up and we walked outside.

As I walked out I saw that Magellan had a ship ready for us. I looked at Domino. "Have you ever flied before?"

"No why?" She asked.

I smiled and grew wings and launched at the ship.

I looked at the defectors. "Please tell me at least one of you has some spare clothes."

One lady raised her hand.

"Good. Domino needs them." I said as they walked over with some clothes.

I took the clothes and went below deck. I moved to the captain's cabin and plopped Domino on the bed. "Rest. And when you feel good enough come back up. Ok?"

"Ok." She responded and I went back above deck.

"Alright people we need to head to Marineford!" I ordered.

"But what about the gates of justice?" One of them asked.

I smiled. "You mean the gates of corruption? I will burn them away."

As we continued to sail in the direction of Marineford the gates of justice came into sight.

I leaped off the ship and flew so fast I broke the sound barrier. I coated my fist in the same buffs I used against Garp. I reared my fist back and punched the gates of justice wide open. As the great gates opened I looked back to see that everyone one the ship was looking at me with outstretched eyes, tongues, and jaws.

"EHHH!?!"

Today is probably one of the best days of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 73 19
*Requests Open, Not Guaranteed* In which a writer does one shots for multiple fandoms. All are with an oc or they're slash. The occasional one shot w...
3K 67 11
Hello! this is my first story so please don't criticize me and instead give me tips on how to be a better writer! anyways. (WARNING!: DISCONTINUED) Y...
87.3K 2.8K 200
This story was inspired by something that I read on Fanfiction.net by Nan the Keyblade Master. It gave me some cool ideas to use, and well, I feel li...
91.2K 1.5K 47
"𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢" ᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽ REQUESTS: CLOSED This is a...