ℍ𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕧�...

由 AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... 更多

-𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕤 𝔸 𝕎𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚- 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕎𝕖 ℙ𝕦𝕜𝕖
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛- 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 𝔻𝕒𝕪
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜- ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝- ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤~ ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
~𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤~ ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟~ 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠~ 𝔽𝕝𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕖
Important A/N

-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch

650 29 3
由 AfroDuckWriter

"So, you just gonna stand here? Everyone is waiting for Ochaco's match to start." Shoto didn't need to look to know who it was. His heart was already beating, giving away their identity. 'Please, don't come any closer.'

Despite his silent prayers, the girl leaned against the wall beside him, with a glint in her eyes. "Don't you think you were overdoing it with your match against, Sero?" She teased, taking a sip of her cold drink.

"I..." He hesitated. "I was upset." He admitted, refusing to make eye contact.

"About what?" She questioned, voice softening. Despite always acting tough or being straightforward she knew how to be gentle with what she said. "You can tell me, Sho." She gave a soft comforting smile, that made his heart freeze up.

He looked around noticing the large amount of people surrounding. "Is it possible that we can talk a bit later?" He suggested, not wanting to speak around so many prying eyes and ears.

"As long as you come sit with us." She stuck out her hand, waiting for him to take it. After a few seconds, he took it, shocked at the warm, yet tingly feeling in her hand. As he held it, it almost felt like he was flying. Or floating. Either way, it gave him a sense of adrenaline that got the blood rushing to his cheeks.

"What took you so long to get back?" Kyoka questioned. Her own question was answered at the sight of Todoroki's hand in yours.

"I left for a drink and came back with a snack." You stated, proudly. "And I am happy with that outcome."

"The eighth and last match of the first round! He was kinda famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the Hero Course, it's Katsuki Bakugo!"

You watched as Katsuki stepped into the field with his mouth twisted. "That certainly isn't a regular face..."

"She's the one I'm rooting for! From the Hero Course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"

"You go, Ocha!" You cheered, pumping your fist up. "Knock Sparky down a peg!"

"You're the one that makes things float, right, Round Face?" Katsuki sneered.

"Round...?" She winced. 'Is it really that round?'

"If you're gonna withdraw do it now. You won't get off with just an 'ouch'." Katsuki warned/threatened. Despite his words, Ochaco stood her ground eyes set on him. Just briefly did her eyes go to you as you cheered her on. A small smile present on your lips.

She took in a deep breath hoping to still her jittering nerves. All she needed was a touch. A single touch.

"Eighth match, start!"

Ochaco wasted no time and began to run full speed towards Katsuki. "Withdrawing isn't a choice!" She shouted.

'She just needs to touch him once. It doesn't even need to be on purpose.' You thought, hopeful. But deep down you knew she didn't stand a chance against the explosive boy. There was just too big of a difference between the two. Mentally and physically.

And this was shown as Ochaco was blasted back by Katsuki, as he swung his arm much lower then he's done before. Smoke completely filled the area blocking the two from view.

"Uraraka!"

"Did he just blast her?" Mineta panicked.

"Looks like Sparky, isn't showing any mercy."

Ochaco covered her face keeping the pieces of debris from entering her eyes. "This is no good. Even if I knew about it, I couldn't react in time." Then an idea came to mind.

From the smoke, something began to breach through. Out of reaction, Katsuki stuck out his hand, creating an explosion intent on finishing the round. "Don't underestimate me!" When the smoke cleared, he was taken aback at the sight of the single PE jacket. "What..."

Ochaco jumped out from behind, hand outstretched, to touch him. If he hadn't noticed her she would have been able to touch him. Thanks to his quick reaction time he was able to blow Ochaco away from him, by running his hand across the ground in a cutting motion.

"He moved after he saw her?" Sero said, in disbelief.

"She's at a huge disadvantage since she can only activate her Quirk by touch and with Sparky's reflexes, she can't even get close." You commented.

"I can't watch!" Kyoka covered her eyes, with her hands.

The audience watched in a mix of horror and fear as Ochaco repeatedly approached Katsuki, only to be blasted back. Soon enough the audience couldn't take the relentless abuse.

"Hey, shouldn't you stop this?"

"Isn't he going too far?"

"Hey! How can you say you want to be a hero like that?! If there's such a huge difference in your abilities, then hurry up and send her out of bounds!"

"Stop bullying and playing with the poor girl!"

"Yeah! Yeah!

The crowd began to boo at Katsuki, but it was completely ignored by the ash blond. Who would have thought that pro's would be this dense.

"There's booing from part of the crowd...But honestly, I feel the sa-" He was suddenly cut off, as Aizawa voice took over.

"Was that a pro saying he's playing around? How many years have you been a pro?" He questioned, voice sharp. "If you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in watching anymore, so go home! Go home and look into changing careers!"

"You tell em, Sensei!" You cheered, pumping your fist up only to be dragged down by Kyoka.

"Bakugo is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponent who has made it this far. It's because he's doing everything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down."

"Looks like no one took notice yet." You commented, receiving critical eyes from classmates.

"What do you mean?" Izuku questioned.

"If you haven't taken notice, where's the big pieces of debris that broke from the ground?" At this, the class looked up, shocked to see mounds of debris suspended high in the air, above the stadium. Away from the eyes of Bakugo and the stadium watchers who weren't paying attention.

"It's about time...I think...Thanks, Bakugo..." Ochaco gritted her teeth together. "For not letting your guard down..." Her fingertips connected together releasing the effect of her Quirk on them.

The debris began to shower down towards the field like a meteor shower.

"A meteor shower?"

Ochaco began to run straight towards Katsuki once again, hand ready to make contact. 'With this much debris, whether he's evading or counterattacking, there will definitely be an opening! At that moment, I'll get close to him with my secret weapon!'

Much to her surprise Katsuki only raised one hand towards the sky. Just when her fingers were about to touch, Katsuki released the biggest explosion she's ever seen, sending her flying back, and destroying the debris that was coming down.

The wind pressure caused the stadium to shake as everyone was nearly taken out of their seats.

Ochaco struggled to sit up from her spot on the ground. "Since your friends with Deku, I'd thought you'd be up to something..." The smokescreen began to clear to reveal Katsuki posed in the same spot. Hand raised emitting the rest of the smoke. Despite his calm expression, you could tell he was cutting it close. He may have known something was happening, but he didn't know what the plan was.

"In one shot..." She whispered, heart sinking.

"B-Bakugo delivers a satisfying explosion! His blast boldly through Uraraka's secret plan!"

'I did as much as I could...But he wasn't fazed at all...' Ochaco bowed her head, clenching her hands. 'If it were Deku...he wouldn't give up...' She struggled to her feet, taking a few steps before collapsing to the ground.

Ochaco body trembled, as she tried to make herself move. 'My...body...won't do...what I want...'

"She wasted all her energy." You watched as Ochaco, began to crawl across the ground refusing defeat. "It's over..."

Midnight stepped onto the field placing a hand on Ochaco, stopping the round. After a small assessment, she sighed. "Uraraka's out of commission. Bakugo advances to the second round!" Midnight announced.

"That was rather hard to watch..." Kyoka commented, watching as the girl was wheeled off to Recovery Girl.

"But she fought hard." You commented. "If anything, she did better then I expected her to do against someone like Katsuki."

You took the final sip of drink, sighing. "She even managed to hurt his ego." She watched as Katsuki walked away, hands stuffed into his pockets. Your fingers went to your chest. "Even though it hurt to watch, the two both learned a bit more."

(Next round we have Strawberry VS Half and Half and Reader VS Bird Boy!)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

8.8K 239 14
{complete} Y/N. A simple black girl, she has a job, goes to school, does her chores and her homework. Seems pretty perfect right? Her only flaw is t...
59 0 4
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link, and Abigail knew for certain she was that weak link that would break and cause the whole chain to stu...
556 7 21
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 Black 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 and other various 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, all in one story. 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭...