Ace Of Hearts(#Book1 in ACE s...

By _wordmist_addict_

#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold... More

CAST
Awards and Recognitions
Chapter 1: "He may be a coconut."
Chapter 2: "Hahahaha very funny "
Chapter 3: "An eye on my head"
Chapter 4: "not a book in the public library"
Chapter 5: "Dog dying from asthma"
Chapter 6: "Vanilla or chocolate ice cream moron!"
Chapter 7: "Pensieve like Dumbledore"
FOR THE SAKE OF HOLY GODS, I AM MARRIED !
Amnesia attacks and the party!
"17 rejections, endless arguments and with 25 minutes left"
"can't deny but the feeling is mutual "
"Screw your boss."
"What is the difference between a washroom, a restroom and a bathroom?"
"Why is he so hot?"
"JUST SHUP UP MR. ACE PARKER"
He is such an ass-
Iamhungrycanyoupleasegetmesomethingtoeat.?
"Wipe that shock and act."
"He is bad, Eva. "
"She started running, again."
Mission Ace-Eva Honeymoon.
'We are a family. Always and Forever'
"You are cooked, Jenn wants to eat....."
"What the hell just happened in the last two minutes?"
"Seven days in hell"
"It all began in this town only."
"No fears, no worries, no pasts-nothing but serenity."
"Something is seriously wrong with me."
"The birthplace of Rum"
"Not love, hopeless-romantics!"
"Out of sight but not out of mind"
LIGHTS, CAMERA AND REVEAL
LIGHTS, CAMERA AND REVEAL - II
This or that?
"Do I look that bad?"
"why did I did what I did? "
"Stay with me, Eva."
"Take the high road"
"The storm that hit"
"I really hate this f- word."
"Until you lose it"
"Weird but good yet Unknown."
Why is everything flying and falling in laps?
Big Announcement!
"Masturbate while running from a dog"
"Because you are not 'anyone' "
"Ace of Hearts"
A/N - THANKS!

There she was.

1.2K 49 13
By _wordmist_addict_

ACE'S P.O.V

"TELL YOUR 'BOSS' THAT I RAN AWAY. YOURS MRS. PARKER." 

I fiercely cut the phone and kept it on the table. How did she fool all my men there? She was alone and then also she was successful in running away. If she can do that then why can't my rivals do such thing in reality? I quickly made a mental note to change my security system once I get back. But this girl really amuses me sometimes. How can she escape all my men that too alone? And by running away did she mean that she has left forever? I wish that she does leave me forever though. 

This is the first time when Ace Parker is having so many questions and no answers. This isn't me, I really need to do something, I said to myself. But before I could do something, my phone started ringing breaking my chain of thoughts.

It was him.

"Hello my son." Came his voice.

Hello? my shoes.

"Hey dad." I said even though I didn't want to. I really need to control myself.

"What am I hearing Ace? Eva has run away? Are you not treating her properly?" Mr. Parker said from the other side a little bit sternly.

"Of course I am treating her well. I was in France for work since the last 2 weeks so I don't really-" I started but I was cut off by him.

"You are in France?! She is living alone in that house for 2 weeks? Are you out of mind Ace? You could have taken her with you, and not left her alone. Now I am starting to think that you are not taking this marriage seriously son. " He said from the other end.

Fuck. I can't let him suspect me, I have to make him believe that this marriage is not fake.

"No dad, there is nothing like that. I was just going to go back the minute I heard about this. I am really serious about this marriage. I will find her very soon." I said gritting my teeth but trying to handle the situation. 

"You should son. Find her. Go." He said and cut the call.

Screw this girl.

I took my phone and called my secretary. 

"Cancel all meetings, functions or calls. Get me my private jet in 5 mins." I told her.

"Okay sir"

I cut the call and sighed. Time to go back. 

"I am not going to leave you Eva." I said slamming my fist on the table. 

------------------------------

After 5hours 

----------------------------------

"So you are telling me that you went to get the car and when you returned you couldn't find her and then you heard the gunshot? And may I ask how did she go out of the main gates?" I asked sarcastically to Taylor. I was currently in my mansion, sitting in my study room, shouting on Taylor for his stupidity and carelessness. I arrived here a while back and I have still not found that damn girl. 

"Actually she asked me to wait outside the mansion gates only so that is why I had asked the security guards to open the gates. She must have left when we ran towards the gun shot." Taylor said timidly.

"A girl was able to escape from such a tight security then what all can the rivals do? I want you to strengthen the security, hire new guards, increase the security and I will myself check the new system after 2 hours. Do you get that? " I ordered Taylor.

"Okay Boss." Taylor replied somewhat fearing my anger.

"And I want you personally to track down Eva's phone and get me all the information about her whereabouts in the next 15minutes. Now go, fast." I growled at him.

"Yes Boss." Taylor said and went to complete his task. He better do it fast or he will face my wrath. I have already fired the guards and some of my men but I can't really fire Taylor. He is like my right hand whom I trust very much, He has been in our service since the last 15 years.

I rubbed my forehead to clear my head and think properly. I don't really give a damn about that silly girl but that fucking Mr. Parker is now like a sword of Damocles for me. If I don't find that girl soon then he would come to know that I don't care for 'my wife' and that I had married her just for the company. I really need to find her. 

I started thinking where she would be at this time. It was around 8 in the night. She is not at the cafe, I called there to check. She is not even in that building in which she lived earlier. I called the owner of the building and he said that she didn't even come there. Where else she could be? 

Oh yes! That girl. That one that come to take Eva for the party that night. What was her name? Why can't I remember her name? Was it Jenna..no..it was something from J only, ....Jesanica...no....Je......Jes....yeah! Jessica! 

I quickly took my phone out and called one of my men. 

"Find the girl named Jessica, lives in that building down the main street, in front of the city mall, works in Barista Cafe. Find all her details, mobile number and current location. Fast. Message me all the information in 2 Minutes." I told him and hung up.  

If she's not anywhere else then she would be with this girl Jessica only. She is the only friend of Eva that I know of. And I think there isn't someone else who is her close friend. I don't even know that with who all does my so-called-wife, hang out with. Heck, I don't know anything about her instead of all the official details that I read about her in the file that Ryder gave me. 

Ryder! 

Where the hell is he right now? Last  time he called was two nights ago when he was in Egypt for a 'holiday'. He said that he would be returning yesterday only. Where is he and why hasn't he got his lazy ass here yet? Is he okay?  I again took my phone and dialed his number. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey Doofus! Remembered me yeah?" Came Ryder's chuckling voice.

Here you go. Here I was thinking whether he was okay or not.

"How do you mange to sound so stupid every time you talk Ryder?" I asked him. 

"Oh! that is for smart ones, like me, to understand and stupid zombies, like you, to wonder." He replied. "So what's up? How's your married life going doofus?"

I rolled my eyes at his question but nevertheless replied "Fucked up. Eva has run away." 

"What?! Are you kidding me?" Ryder said sounding surprised and somewhat concerned.

"Yeah. I have set my men behind her. I would be getting the information any second now." I said .

"Are you really worried about her? Has my boy fallen in love? What did I do to miss this golden moment? Oh my god, My boy has starting loving his wife! Oh my -" Ryder started dramatically. 

"Stop it for god's sake. I am not going to fall in love with anyone in life. I am just doing this for the company. My fucking dad thinks that I do not care for her and I am not serious about this marriage. " I said gritting my teeth. 

"Okay okay. But at this moment we have to find her for whatever reason." Ryder said turning serious.

"Yeah I know I - wait I got the information- ......yeah I have traced her phone, she is in a club. I am sending you the address, meet me there only I might need you. This girl is not easy to handle." I told him.

" Hahahaha I know. Send me the address fast. Bye." Ryder replied and I hung up the call.

I quickly sent the message to Ryder and took my coat, wore it and starting going to get the car. Then I also got a message with Jessica's phone number. 

"She might with her, I should call her and ask. Eva is not even picking my call." I muttered to myself.

I called on the number and a girl's voice answered.

"Hello, who's this?" She asked.

"I am Ace Parker. Is Eva with you?" I asked her. I opened my car door and sat inside ordering the driver to drive.

"Eva? Why would she be with me? Isn't she supposed to be at home? I mean with you? I am at my house." Jessica said. 

What? Is she alone in that club?

"She is not with me. I am trying to find her. She is in a club. I traced her phone but she is not picking up my calls. I don't know what the hell is she doing drinking like hell maybe. " I growled.

"What? Club? You are kidding right? Eva doesn't like clubs, and she doesn't even drink. She rarely drinks and if she does then she should be really out of her mind. I thought you would know that, after all you are her husband." She said kind of suspiciously in the end.

"Uh... I didn't know that. I thought she was with you. Okay then I am just in my car going to the club." I told her.

"Which club? Just tell me the address I will be there as soon as I can." She asked concerned. 

"No, don't worry I would find her. You stay at your home." I told her not wanting any more problems.

"Listen Mr. Ace, I know you have power and sources and you would get her. But I am her best friend, I need to see her, if she's safe. Also If you ask me, I don't really think you are good enough for her else she would have not been in a club all by herself. So don't argue. I can handle my friend better than you and I am sure of that." She said sounding a little curt.

"It's of no use coming now, I am just there. You can come straight to my mansion, we would be back home by the time you get there." I told her trying to negotiate. I don't want another girl missing because of me and it's quite late now.

"But I want to-" She started again. Damn these girls.

"I insist." I said boldly.

"I am not afraid of you and your power, first thing. Secondly, I think you are right, it would take time for me to reach there. I would be at you house in 20 minutes." She said.

"Okay". I said and cut the call. This Jessica sounded quite threatening. Not that I am afraid of her or something, it's just that there are not many people who really care about their so called friends. I sighed and looked ahead to see that the club was here.

I quickly opened the gate and went out. 

I went inside the club and started searching for her. How am I supposed to search for someone in this crowd? Damn it.

I made my way through the sweaty bodies of people dancing without giving a damn to the world. If I want then I could throw everyone out of here and then search for her but I don't think my day has any more space for drama and problems today. On top of it I don't want the people to think that it was because of me that 'my wife' has run away. This would be really bad for my reputation and fame. So sighing I continued my search. I was halfway into the dance floor when she caught my eye. 

There she was.

I went to her to see that she was drinking and ordering the bartender to get more drinks. And I swear the poor bartender looked like that he would be anywhere but there.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 364 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
207K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...
88K 3K 29
First book in Billionaire series #TheBillionaire'sLove She hopes for love. He runs away from love. She never breaks the rules. He makes his own rules...
1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...