๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐๐ž ๐ฑ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By DevilsIdea

Love sparkles and fades away . Naruto and Tsunade begin a journey of pain , misery and love , together .. Hi... More

Chapter 1 - Remainder of Feelings
Chapter 2 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 3 - Thoughts
Final - The Wedding
Epilogue - Love That Transcends

Chapter 4 - Confession ?

3.1K 34 2
By DevilsIdea

They both looked at me intently . The fireworks still going off . I smiled gratefully at him . Hinata noticed how we were staring at each other and probably didn't like it .
She grabbed his hand , quite forcefully .

" Anyways , we're here to enjoy our date " , she said . " Oh I see " , I replied . That little bitch , ruining the moment . I just wanted to see his smile . He smiled and asked " You wanna join us ? " .

" But- " , Hinata said . I cut her off and said " There's no need for me acting like a third wheel " . " Oh well .. see you around I guess " , he replied . Did he sound disappointed ? . Must have been my imagination .

I was starting to tear up , looking at the couple . " Granny - are you okay ? " , he asked . " I'm fi- fine " , I replied , starting to break up . I turned my head away from then and started to walk off in the distance .

I reach the familiar mansion . As soon as I reached my desk , I start to cry . Why did that have to happen ? . Why did it have to be him ? .

Naruto

I apologise to Hinata and start running off . She doesn't let me and grabs my arm then starts to cry . " What is going on between you and her ? " , she shouts . " What do you mean ? " , I reply .
" You've been spending way too much time with her , without coming to visit me " , she replies .

" Its nothing , we are just friends " , I lie .
Her demeanour immediately changes and smiles " If she is your friend , you should go help her " . I can't believe she just pretended to cry !? .
Nevermind that , she needs me . I start running to the mansion .

Tsunade

I continued sobbing . Why did I ever fall for him ? Fate is just too hard . I get up , and start looking at the sheets of paper , on the desk . I'm gonna do some work and forgot about this . Tears kept drippings the sheets , ruining it . Fuck.

Without warning , the door flied open . My eyes widened in shock. There he stoood , panting , out of breath . " Are you okay ? " , he asked. I stare at him for a few moments in shock " Why did you leave her ? " , I asked back . " I had to make .. sure you were alright " , He replied.

" I'm not okay " . I start crying into my hands . " I'm not okay " , I repeat . He sat down on the desk opposite me , grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes . " Tell me everything " , he asked . With those three words , I break down .

I start confessing everything . The moment I realised I was in love with him , how much I wanted to be with him . He listened to everything , just smiling . I finally ended with my story and looked up to see , he was crying too . The starts shined bright , in the background . He leaned forward ...

And grabs my head and puts it next to his and without thinking , all the adrenaline I had vanished and I fall asleep .... in his arms .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.8K 236 38
I always had scuffles and went against the law but one day while fighting my worst enemys nephew it all went black Now I have to live here I don't kn...
84.3K 1.6K 16
"What if I told you, you could be adored by girls? Admired by other boys?" the brown haired girl asked. "All you have to do is say yes, or no to my q...
1.1M 37.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...