The Possessed Mermaid

Von CrystallSimone

Ondine is a mermaid who is possessed by the darkness of her dead mother. She is sent away to the US given a n... Mehr

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The End

Chapter 19

85 7 0
Von CrystallSimone

I was surprised. It didn't make any sense whatsoever. She bullies me and Leah for being lesbians, but then she is one.

"Can you explain more?" I asked.

"Sure," agreed Bianca.

I was planning on killing her today, but I want to hear the story first.

"If you didn't know me and Leah use to be friends. We were friends our whole life until 9th grade," began Bianca.

"What about Camila?" I questioned.

"Camila has only been my friend since this year and she doesn't know anything about this," replied Bianca.

"Okay," I said.

"It started at the beginning of 9th grade. I've always liked Leah, but I never realized how much I liked her. I wanted to always be with her. I had a crush on her at the beginning of the year, but I kept denying it," said Bianca.

"Leah does not seem like your type," I laughed.

"She is," said Bianca.

"Okay whatever," I smirked.

"Anyways, I was planning on telling her that I liked her during spring. However,  something got in the way," said Bianca.

"Something...?" I questioned.

"Well more like someone," She responded.

"This is getting more interesting," I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a slight smile.

"Wait, before I learn more. I want some popcorn," I smirked.

"Okay fine," said Bianca.

I ran downstairs and looked in the pantry for a bag of popcorn to pop. Once I found it, I tossed it in the microwave for 2:30 minutes.

When it was in the microwave. You could smell the buttery popcorn and the kernels were popping in the microwave. Which sounded like small explosions.

I grabbed the bag of steamy hot popcorn out of the microwave and ran upstairs. I shut the door.

"Okay continue," I said as I began to munch on the popcorn.

"Okay the person who got in the way was Matt," said Bianca.

I gasped and my eyes widen.

"What...?" I said in shock.

"They were dating at the time," admitted Bianca.

"The more I think about it, the more I can picture them dating," I said.

"They started dating that spring which made things more difficult. I got jealous. Not only because I liked her, but she was spending a lot of time with my brother," confessed Bianca.

"You did something, didn't you?" I questioned.

"You are correct," She said.

I began to munch on my popcorn again.

"I made a note in Matt's handwriting. The note said: I don't actually like Leah. She's just someone my sister likes. I'm just using her to make my sister angry," admitted Bianca.

"Seems like something you would do," I said.

"Not at the time," She said.

"You weren't always mean?" I said in an exaggerated voice.

"I'm not mean, I'm just heartbroken," sighed Bianca.

"Okay go on," I said.

"I slipped the note into her locker and the next day she found it. She cried a lot. She was upset about it. She actually believed he wrote it," said Bianca.

"I kind of feel bad for Matt," I said with a slight smirk.

"I did what I had to do," said Bianca.

"You sound like me," I laughed.

"Anyways, she yelled at Matt afterschool. He kept saying he never wrote that, but she didn't believe him. She broke up with him," admitted Bianca.

"Wow," I exclaimed.

"Of course, I tried to help her feel better," smiled Bianca.

"Even though you would the reason for her pain," I said.

She rolled her eyes and continued, "Months later, during the summer I told her how I felt about her."

"Wait before you get to that, did she ever find out about the note?" I asked.

"No she never did," replied Bianca.

"Okay continue," I said.

"When I told she didn't know what to say at first. She went silent for 5 minutes, but then she told me she liked me too," confessed Bianca with a tiny smile.

"I can't imagine that," I laughed.

"So, we started to date. It was a secret relationship. No one knew. But then something happened," admitted Bianca.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She told me that she couldn't do it anymore. Leah said she never actually liked me and just didn't want to reject me," sighed Bianca.

"That's sad," I said.

"I had a feeling she was lying though," said Bianca.

"Why?" I questioned.

"The day she broke up with me. I noticed bruises and scars all over her body," admitted Bianca.

"They beat her," I gasped.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. However, I didn't say anything about it," responded Bianca.

"How does a break up end your friendship though?" I asked.

"The break up didn't our friendship," said Bianca.

"What did?" I asked.

"Months later, at the beginning of the school year before you came. I spread a rumor about Leah," sighed Bianca.

"What was it about?" I questioned curiously.

"I told everyone that she was hooking up with people every weekend," confessed Bianca.

"Like she was having-" I said.

"Yes exactly like that," said Bianca.

"Wait why would you do it?" I asked.

"I was still hurt and upset about the breakup," She confessed.

"So much drama," I laughed.

"After the rumor, she ended our friendship. She stopped speaking to me and didn't even look at me in the hallways," sighed Bianca.

"Yeah, what did you expect?" I asked.

"I don't know," sighed Bianca.

By this time, I had finished a whole bag of popcorn.

"Do you regret it?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's the worst thing I've ever done," She sighed frowning.

"Then why don't you try being friends with her again?" I asked.

"Because she won't speak to me unless I do something mean to her," responded Bianca.

"Wait, all the things you have done-" I said.

"Yes, I did them for her to talk to me and for attention," She confessed.

I started to get a too weird feeling. I actually felt bad for her. I could kind of relate to her as well. Some of the things I have done in the past were just to be heard.

"Tell her that," I said.

"It's not that easy," She said.

"It's never easy," I replied.

I could tell she felt bad. Her head was down and she was frowning.

"How about we both apologize to her?" I suggested.

"Wait what did you do?" She asked.

I paused. I didn't want to tell her exactly what I did, but I didn't think she would tell anyone.

"I killed her parents," I confessed.

"Is that a joke?" asked Bianca.

"Sadly no," I said.

She didn't even have a reaction. She kind of just looked at me.

"I'm not surprised," She said.

"How come?" I questioned.

"Because you threatened to kill me yesterday," laughed Bianca.

At this moment, I liked Bianca. She was actually being a likable person. The more I was around her. The more I understood why she was friends with Leah in the first place.

"Well, what do you say?" I asked.

"Sure," agreed Bianca.

"Do you know where Leah is?" I asked.

"I saw her at the beach earlier sitting alone crying," admitted Bianca.

"Okay well let's go," I said.

We both walked out of Jamin's house and began walking to the beach.

"Don't tell anyone," I said.

"I won't because if I do you'll kill me," chuckled Bianca.

Once we arrived at the beach. We saw Leah sitting on the sand staring into the distance.

We both walked up to her. She looked at us and tried to get up to walk away.

"Just wait please," I begged her.

She turned to look at me.

"Look who's pathetic now," said Leah annoyed.

"I didn't mean it," I said.

"You did and it hurt my feelings," She said.

"I came here to apologize," I sighed.

"Why would you bring Bianca then?" She asked.

"Leah, I'm sorry," sighed Bianca frowning.

"You guys both did awful things and then expect me to forgive you," said Leah.

"You don't have to forgive us," I sighed.

She sat back down on the sand and said, "Sit."

We both sat down next to her.

"Naomi, why are you so selfish?" asked Leah.

I've never thought that I was selfish, but the more I think about it, I really am.

"I was born that way I guess," I sighed.

"You weren't," said Leah.

I was going to say something back, but I just stayed silent.

"Bianca, why are you such a bitch?" asked Leah.

"I've never heard you swear!" exclaimed Bianca.

"Well bitch is the only word I could use to describe you," said Leah with a slight smile.

"You guys are both like this because no one tells you it's wrong," said Leah.

"People tell me," I said.

"So you don't listen then?" She questioned.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"My point is, you weren't born this way. You were allowed to act this way," said Leah.

She had a good point actually, but what did that have to do with her forgiving us.

"Do you wanna know if I forgive you?" asked Leah.

"Yeah," said me and Bianca.

"I-"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

87 1 6
A story similar to a classic fairy tale, but with a major twist ... What if the little mermaid were a deep sea merman instead? And what if the human...
6.3M 195K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
973 252 40
โ™ฅโ™ฅCOMPLETEDโ™ฅโ™ฅ Being out-shadowed by her older sister is one thing. Being out-shadowed by her best friend Paris Hall is another. Welcome to the life a...
1.8M 50.1K 50
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ...