thoughts and memories. loki l...

Oleh arethmetis

❝ my y/n. you're like a rose. a beautiful and attractive flower who grows gracefully in the garden, yet it ha... Lebih Banyak

- NOTICE.
- ONE.
- TWO.
- THREE.
- FOUR.
- FIVE.
- SIX.
- SEVEN.
- NINE.
- TEN.
- ELEVEN.
- TWELVE.
- THIRTEEN.

- EIGHT.

19 1 0
Oleh arethmetis

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y/N
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
After it felt like forever we had finally arrived at New York, as Tony already was there, stalling the shit out of Loki. He even scoffed the moment Natasha told him we have arrived, ❝ What took you guys so long? Did you go through drive thru? ❞ He said as I rolled my eyes I replied him on the earpiece, ❝ Yes Tony, we did. I bought you cheeseburgers. ❞ I said as Natasha giggled and The New Guy with a bow and arrows just standing near me, smiled.

Really? Aww, thanks cupcake. ❞ Tony replied that made all in the team laugh. I stuttered, ❝ I-I was being sarcastic, Tony. ❞ I said as I heard Tony humph. Everyone smiles and laughs more the moment Tony humph, pleased with our conversation.

The moment we had gone out the quinjet, we stood up unto our feets as we saw a hole from space, revealing some alien and creatures that bigger than a human size. I looked shock as I totally get what was the Tesseract was telling me awhile ago. And oh boy they're so many.

Minutes later Dr. Banner arrived, riding a motorcycle as what we expected he would come. Natasha told Tony about it and Tony gladly said "yes that's great" and I simply asks him what's next as he suddenly said, ❝ I'm bringing the party to you. ❞ He said as in cue, he showed up, a big insect from space showed up too, following him closely.

Natasha gulped, I could hear it. ❝ I-I don't think how's that a party. ❞ She stuttered. ❝ Me neither. ❞ I said, shocked. Captain— or Steve as what he wants me to call him— looked unto Dr. Banner. ❝ Now's the best time for you to be angry, Banner. ❞ He said and Dr. Banner simply looked at him, walking forward right where the big insect was coming. ❝ That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry. ❞ He said as he slowly turned into the Hulk and punched the big alien insect as it suddenly stopped, obviously died. And I was there, standing like a statue, amazed unto what just happened when more aliens showed up.

We formed a circle as I heard Hulk roared and Thor's hammer being swinged. Tony asks Captain America something and as if on cue he gave us orders and we gladly followed it all. The New Guy with bow and arrows were being held by Tony to go up on an building, and as for Thor, he flew with his hammer, after being told to "light the bastards up" and Hulk smiling the moment Captain said to him to "smash" and me and Natasha would be here, staying on the ground.

Hey, Y/N, I just noticed you looked so great and powerful with that dress on, but in white and yellow. ❞ Tony said as we were already busy fighting some ugly aliens. Well yes, I changed the color of that outfit Natasha gave me and coloured it white and yellow. I smiled, ❝ Thanks Tony. I like your suit, can I have one? ❞ I asks sarcastically when I summoned a metal on my hand, forming it into a spear and throw it to those three aliens, headshot of course. Tony laughed, ❝ Of course. . not cupcake. You in that dress already looked badass and sexy, you don't need another suit. ❞ He said as I rolled my eyes.

Wait, you could do that, Y/N? Forming a metal into gold and a weapon? Cool. ❞ Natasha said as I nod my head at her, still busy killing some aliens. I chuckled as I mindlessly grab a car and throw it when more aliens were coming for me. ❝ Yeah, it's indeed pretty cool. Though sometimes I think I'm dangerous but yeah. ❞ I said, as I grabbed that one sign on a street and formed it as a sword and fought more aliens more.

I stopped the moment I saw no aliens attacking me yet I heard civilians screaming for help, and as if on cue my eyes turned yellow and I saw them, stuck on a building, being held hostage. Oh shit. ❝ Hey Nat, I'm going somewhere, are you and Steve okay in here? ❞ I asks as I looked for some car or anything that could bring me to that place as Natasha replied, ❝ Yeah. Why? Where are you going? ❞ She asks as I have finally found a motorbike. ❝ Civilians. ❞ I simply said and mount the bike and drove it, going straight to that particular place. And on my way I met some aliens, which I had taken care of.

Since I feel like I'm taking way to long to arrive I jump myself from the motorbike and throw it to the aliens and teleported myself inside the building and simply lured the aliens' mind and beat them up, yet some aliens got escape from my magic and fight me yet I casually summoned a metal and it directly came across all of their bodies, which was somewhat gross. Ew.

I looked around everyone and asks them if they're alright and to my surprise they're fine, and told them to go away from the very place, and look for a best shelter than a building. I saw a kid and grabbed his hand. ❝ Hey, you wanted to be a soldier, right? ❞ I asks right away and he nodded his head that made me smile. ❝ Good, how about a mission? ❞ I asks and he nods his head smiling as I smiled at him too, ❝ Great, now, your mission is to look for some civilians and help them, or simply call for help and I'll appear to help you out. And if ever you see some police, tell them to meet me or tell them to help more civilians as possible. You got that? ❞ I asks as he nods his head again, and I smiled, looking down on his shirt, ❝ Good luck soldier. ❞ I said as I gave him a salute and him, saluting at me too. I shooed him away and he gladly run to a man and help the man standing up. I smiled mindlessly.

Tony snorted, ❝ Did you actually just gave a kid a mission, cupcake? ❞ He said as I rolled my eyes at him. ❝ Stop calling me cupcake. And yes, I did. I red his my mind and I saw that his dream job was to be a soldier, why not use that advantage? ❞ I said as I looked behind me and saw some aliens again and again and again and I fought them again, and again, and again. Tony tched, ❝ He's just a kid, Y/N. What if he'll get hurt? ❞ He said as I smiled. ❝ Don't worry, he won't. And besides, a kid could make a difference and help you know. They have capabilities that adults doesn't have. ❞ I said as I successfully killed some of the aliens and helped out more civilians away from the place.

And what is that? ❞ He asks as I smiled, ❝ A good sleep, and a heart. More importantly, they never loose hope. They always believe in good in every bad situations. Not like us who would definitely overthink things that much. ❞ I said and I hear some people be saying from the earpiece "ooh" and "that's awesome" which made me smile.

I came back from where Steve and Natasha was and I saw no one. My eyebrows furrowed, looking for them. ❝ Nat? Steve? Where are you guys? ❞ I asks as more aliens suddenly appeared and me simply fighting them. Steve replied, ❝ There were some civilians so I help them out. ❞ He said as I replied him, ❝ Oh, do you need a hand? ❞ I asks as he simply replied with a "no" and I nodded my head, grabbing another metal and formed it a bow and grabbed another for an arrow and killed that one alien that's following Natasha behind who was actually riding some alien ships.

Thanks, Y/N. ❞ Nat said and I replied her a "you're welcome" and continued fighting some aliens more downtown. As I looked up I saw Loki gaining on Natasha which made my eyes widened, ❝ Hey, new guy? That guy with bow and arrows—? ❞ I ask as someone replied, ❝ It's Clint. And what is it? ❞ He replied and I smiled, ❝ Great, hi Grint, it's Natasha, she needs help. ❞ I said as I tried to help another civilian and kept my balance the moment an alien was about to stab me that made me bent down.

It's 'Clint', and I'm on it. ❞ He said as I saw him gaining on someone, and to my surprise it was Loki. Though he caught the arrow, smirking as if he thought The New Guy missed yet it suddenly blown up, causing him to throw back at the Start Tower. I used this opportunity to teleport myself and see him lying as Natasha was already at the rooftop, seeing that one old man who Thor calls "Dr. Selvig"

As Loki rushed inside the building I teleported myself in front of him, looking at his eyes directly. ❝ Why are you doing this? You're actually letting that purple mad titan to control you? ❞ I said as I did what I did back to the Helicarrier, stopping the time and everything again. Leaving me and Loki alone.

He smirked. ❝ I could never stop what's already been done, darling. ❞ He said and as if on cue everything went back to normal and he attacked me and I fought back, green and yellow colours could be seen on our fight. Eventually I stepped back, breathing roughly.

You've made your choice. ❝ I would like you to meet my friend, Hulk. ❞ I said as if on cue, Hulk appeared and I jump out on the window that was already broken, feeling myself falling. I closed my eyes and open them again and I saw myself kneeling the moment I did my landing. I stared at the hole as I saw that more aliens had come out. I sighed at the earpiece, ❝ We need to close that portal as fast as we could, because believe me or not, they won't run out. They've prepared this, and we didn't. We need to close it now. ❞ I said as I started to fight again more aliens and I heard Steve agreeing on what I said.

I can close it. ❞ Natasha suddenly said, ❝ Then close it! ❞ I replied yet Tony interrupted, ❝ Wait! ❞ He shouts as he holds a big thing that was gaining on us. . . wait, is that a bomb? I widened my eyes as I saw Tony pushing it back to the hole. ❝ T-Tony, don't— ❞ ❝ There's no other way, cupcake. ❞ He said, grunting. I internally screamed as I saw Tony slowly fading from the clouds.

Steve hold his earpiece, ❝ Close it. ❞ He ordered to Natasha as I screamed, ❝ NO! Just, not yet! ❞ I said, cursing myself a million times. Shit, shit, shit, shit. I almost wanted to broke down the moment Natasha decided to close it and slowly, the hole was getting smaller, stopping some aliens to coming inside again.

Tony, please come back. Pepper needs you.

I closed my eyes, sitting on my knees as I felt like I was defeated. Great, I certainly broke a promise. I felt someone gentlly rubbing my back as I look up, it was Steve. He smiled at me, saying "it's okay" even though it's not. I simply just smiled at him.

I was about to broke down on tears when Thor laughs, and as if on cue my eyes went back up, seeing Tony falling.

Wait, falling?

I alerted myself up the moment Captain said "son of a gun" and when the moment Thor said "he's not slowing down" and was swinging his hammer yet Hulk already catched him, hugging him tightly as he lay Tony down. I opened his mask as I saw Tony unconscious. I slapped his cheeks as I tried to wake him up yet failed. But the moment Hulk roared he woke up, making me smile.

Wait, what happened? Did somebody kissed me? Please tell me nobody did— unless if it's Y/N— ❞ He said and I laughed. ❝ Thor did. ❞ I said as I laughed more the moment he screamed "ew". ❝ I'm kidding, Tony. ❞ I said as I saw Steve smiled. ❝ You guys want some shawarma? There's a shawarma just two blocks from here. ❞ Tony said as Thor straighten his body. ❝ We are not done yet. ❞ He said and I nodded my head. Loki.

Tony nodded his head, ❝ And then shawarma after. ❞

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

545K 24.5K 42
' She breathed in deeply, picking up on a faint and fresh scent of mint on him. "Even if it's only me, is that enough for you?" Loki purred with a kn...
129K 3.9K 26
√Book 1 of 2 Series√ "Wait for me... Because I'll always wait for you" Have you ever felt..... Magical? Loved? Betrayed? Abandoned? Cause that's...
54.7K 2.4K 30
"𝑳𝒐𝒌𝒊, 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑨𝒔𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏." "𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒂, 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈... 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓." _...
77.9K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...